EVERLASTING LOVE ( KLAUS MIKA...

By remuslupns

When a girl with a bow makes an everlasting impression on a dangerous hybrid. #PFCC2K16 More

The Reckoning
Hybrids
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Bonfire Night
Ghost World
Vampire Detox
Ordinary People
Information Hunting
Murder Plan
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
Bite
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
The 20s Ball
Alaric's Departure
Immortal Vampire Hunter
The Departed
Vampire For A Sister
Memorial
Authors Note
Confused Feelings
For The Best
Potential Hunter
Hunters Mark
Losing Chances
Training with the Enemy
Silas
Death again
10K?!
Humanity Switches
Easy Way Out
Throwing Up
Impossible Events
New Orleans
Sequel!

The Murder Of One

30.8K 590 64
By remuslupns

Caroline and Elena are walking through the woods. "Alaric Saltzman killed my father?"
Elena nodded "I can't expect you to be okay with this. But at least these herbs that Bonnie's giving him, they're healing him and they're keeping the dark side buried."

Caroline scoffed "Yeah, and that's supposed to make everything okay?" Elena grabs Caroline's arm and Caroline faces her with tears in her eyes.

"No, Caroline, it's not okay. It's horrible and I feel horrible about it, but he's a victim of something supernatural, he didn't ask for this, it just happened to him. Just like Bonnie's mom, I mean, she didn't ask to become a vampire. And neither did Stefan or Tyler." Caroline nodded "Or me." Elena nodded back "Or you. None of you asked for this, but who would I be if I just turned my back on any of you?" Caroline moves to Elena's side and wraps her arm around her shoulders. They start to walk off.

"Oh, Elena Gilbert, savior of the cursed and the damned." Matt appears. "Hey. What's with the cryptic secret meeting text?"
Elena shrugged "I don't know. Stefan just said to meet here." Stefan and Damon show up. "Where's Valerie?" Caroline and Elena turn around. "I texted her too." Footsteps were heard as Valerie ran through he woods. "sorry I'm late"

Matt asked "What are we doing here?" Damon started to explain "We found some more white oak. Long story, wait for the movie." Valerie paused "Hang on. White oak? You have a weapon that can kill Klaus?" Stefan shook his head "Nope. We all have a weapon." Stefan throws down a duffel bag with white oak stakes in it. "Awesome." Valerie picked one up and put it under her jacket.

"Klaus has always been one step ahead of us, but now we have the advantage. We're all armed and they are all linked, meaning we only need to kill one of them. We need to seize the best opportunity, which means we need to prepare for every opportunity." Stefan said. "Scenario number one." Damon grabs Elena and moves her over.

"You get to play Klaus." Elena nods "Okay."
Stefan explaisns the scenario "Rebekah is our target so we distract her and catch her off guard. To do that we need to keep Klaus separate and occupied." Stefan looks at Valerie "Valerie." Valerie whined "Why do I always have to be Klaus bait?" Damon shrugged "Because he's obsessed with you."

Damon walks over to Caroline. "we need you to play Rebekah. We use the quarterback to distract her. Just keep her talking." Matt questioned "How?" Damon answered "Act interested. She's lonely, desperate." Caroline scoffed "Clearly. She slept with you." Elena suppresses a grin as Valerie laughs "Burn!"

"Hm. Beefcake holds bombshell. I come up from behind her." Damon gets behind Caroline, grabs her arms, and put them behind her back. "Grab her arms like this."
Caroline groaned "Ow!" Stefan comes up with the stake in his hand, imitating stabbing Caroline.

"Gives me time for one shot." Damon lets go of Caroline. "Got it? Good. So we all have one stake, we keep it hidden and we look out for any opportunity we have."

"No last minute attacks of pity for any of them." Damon looks at Elena. "Don't worry about me. Not after what happened to Bonnie's mom." Damon turned to Caroline "Barbie?" Caroline nodded "Oh, I'm ready. Anything that will free Tyler from his sire bond to Klaus." Damon went around the group "Busboy?" Matt sighed "Do I have a choice?"

Damon shook his head "Good point." He then turned to Valerie "Archer?" She nodded "I'm going to use some of the wood from the stake to make arrow points for my crossbow, this way it will hold them down if I'm by myself." He nodded impressed.

"We have 12 stakes, 12 shots at killing one Original. We can do this. Alright, let's try another scenario. Elena grab a crossbow." Stefan hands Elena the crossbow. "Matt, you play Klaus." Elena aims the crossbow. They go through some more scenarios.

---

Valerie was sitting in Klaus' mansion with Bonnie. "Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now." Bonnie is reading a grimoire. "Hate to break it to you, but I'm not a witch Klaus." He chuckles. "I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy, especially under stress." Klaus sighed "You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue."

Bonnie shook her head "This is the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough." Bonnie gets up and walks away from Klaus.
"Bonnie, don't do anything if it brings danger to you." She smiles at you. Klaus speaks up "Then you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie."

Klaus moves towards Bonnie. "Your energy helped my mother link us. Honestly, I think someone isn't trying very hard. Very well." Klaus pulls out his phone and calls Kol. "Kol. How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see him?"

Klaus walks over to Bonnie and Valerie and holds up his phone. They see Jeremy playing with his dog.

"There's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy. Oh, isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" He pulls the phone away. Valerie glared at him. "Thank you Kol, we'll be in touch." He hangs up. "So, Bonnie, how bout that spell?"

Valerie yells at him "You dick, that's my brother you just threatened!" His eyes softened. "Sorry love, it's nothing personal."

Bonnie hears a yell from the other room. "What was that?" Valerie asks the same. "I wouldn't let it bother you, love." Bonnie scoffs "Well, it does bother me. You bother me. Well, you use people to get what you want, it's not right." Klaus began,

"You're being emotional, Bonnie. I understand that things have been rough for you. You know, with your mother leaving. Again. It's very sad. I can help you find her, if you want. I have people who can find people who can bring her back to you. Or, if you choose I can just bring parts of her back."

Bonnie pushes Klaus away from her. "Isn't it obvious that I'm just gonna continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell? Now, I know it's in the grimoire and I know it requires the blood of my siblings, so here we are." Klaus grabs a case and opens it. There are four bottles of blood within it. Klaus points to them. "Elijah. Rebekah. Kol. Finn."

Klaus bites his hand and holds his bloody hand clenched in a fist and looks at Bonnie. Blood drips from his fist. "Where do you want this?" Valerie picks up the cup on the table and looks away holding it under Klaus's hand so his blood can drip into it

Bonnie is starting the spell to unlink the Originals. She pours one of the vials of blood into the cup. Bonnie continues the spell. She has mixed all the siblings' blood and pours it onto the table. The blood starts to disperse into five different circles as Bonnie continues the spell. The flames flare up as Bonnie continues the spell. The large pool of blood has become five separate pools of blood that are moving away from each other.

Bonnie has completed the spell. The pools of blood are completely separated. Klaus looks at her. Later, Rebekah comes out of a room, wiping blood off her hands. Klaus is escorting Bonnie and Valerie out of the house. "Aw, leaving so soon?" Valerie looks towards her "Sister. Be nice."

"Thank you, Bonnie. See you in physics class." Rebekah smiles and walks away, revealing Damon in the snares in the room Rebekah just walked out of. "Oh my God."
Klaus nods "Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess. Apparently Damon hurt her feelings. Go on, help him. Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire." Bonnie looks at Damon again.

Valerie begins to walk towards Damon, wanting to save her friend, when Bonnie grabs her arm. "Just get me out of here."
Klaus nods "Very well."

"Bonnie" Bonnie looks towards Valerie. "I'm going to stay here, until they release Damon." Bonnie nods knowing Klaus wouldn't let any harm get to her. Klaus escorts Bonnie out.

Klaus comes back into the mansion. And Valerie is looking out the window. She sees Bonnie slide down the side of her car outside the mansion and she starts to cry. Valerie runs out of the house and sits next to her. She pulls Bonnie towards her in a hug. "It's going to be okay, Bonnie" Bonnie continues to sob into her shoulder. "Thanks Valerie."

Bonnie had left in her car as Valerie walked back into the room which held Damon. "You know if I could help I would." He nods weakly. "But Rebekah would kill you." She nods indicating he was right.

Suddenly Stefan enters the room with a duffel bag in hand, he starts shouting "Klaus, I'm here! Let's do this." Klaus and Rebekah enter. "Oh good, a hero. What do you want?"
Stefan drops the duffel bag with the stakes at Klaus's feet. "I'm here to make a deal."

Damon groans "Stefan, what are you doing?" Stefan explained "Eight stakes made of white oak. The part of Wickery Bridge that you forgot to burn." Klaus looks at Rebekah. "That's impossible." Stefan shakes his head "Actually it's not. Finn is dead."

"You killed my brother?" Stefan looks at Klaus. "Stefan, you idiot" Stefan glared at Valerie. "Damon in exchanged for the last eight weapons that can kill you." Klaus sighed "And how do I know there aren't any more left?" Stefan looked down "Because there aren't."

"Let's be certain, shall we?" Klaus walks over to Damon. "Leave." Damon glares at him "No." "Go on. Leave." Rebekah whined "Nik, he's my plaything not yours." Klaus grabs Damon by the throat and compels him. "I said, go home." Damon starts to pull a wrist out from the snares, peeling the flesh off of it in the process. He screams in pain.

"That's enough Klaus!" Valerie shouts at him, making him stop. "Alright, stop, stop, stop, before you hurt yourself. Well, seeing that he can finally be compelled. Now." Klaus grabs Damon by the throat and compels him again. "Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?" Damon answered not having a choice "Twelve."

"Twelve! Really? So, not eight then." Rebekah scowled "You really shouldn't have lied." Stefan sighed "I'll get you the other three."
Klaus nodded "Yeah, that'll be nice. Or since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew out his own tongue."

Valerie glared at him in disgust "What is wrong with you?" His eyes softened again
Stefan asked the same thing in which klaus answers to him "What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose, as your friend."

Klaus laughs. "I really think you should be thanking me." Stefan rushes at Klaus and pins him against a wall with a white oak stake in hand. Klaus grabs his wrist. "Step down, or you both die." Stefan loosens his grip and Klaus takes the stake. "There. Now you only have to get me the other three."

Rebekah shook her head "This is ridiculous."
She walks over to Damon and releases him from the traps. Damon falls to his knees. Klaus walks over to her. "What are you doing?" Rebekah sighed again "I brought him here. I get to release him. My rules now. Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a sign of good faith."

Rebekah picks up the duffel bag with the stakes and leaves. Klaus looks at Stefan. "Bring us the stakes. All of them. Or I will wage a war against everyone you love. I hope I'm being clear." Klaus exits leaving Valerie with the two brothers.

Valerie and Damon arrived at Alaric's apartment, opening the door they went inside.

"Ah, still alive." Damon nodded "Yeah, for now. I need your stake."

"Hey Damon" Damon turned to her "yes val?" She smiled "we've got some extra white oak that I carved into arrows, of which they don't know about, so..." he grinned "so we can take the white oak and make a stake to kill klaus" she nodded. He wrapped her in a hug "You. Are. Amazing."

Still searching, Alaric goes over to a shelf and pulls back some books. "It's right behind these bookshelves."

Valerie scoffed as Damon commented "A bookshelf, really? At least I was trying to be clever about it." Alaric sighed in frustration "Where the hell is it?" Damon laughed sarcastically "Ha ha ha. Look harder, Ric."
Alaric groaned "It's not here, Damon." Alaric and Damon search through the other shelves. As Valerie looked around the room.

"Maybe you just forgot which shelf you put it on." Alaric denied it "No, I didn't forget. It's - I - I put it right here! A stake doesn't just vanish into thin air!" Damon began to get annoyed "Who else did you tell, Ric?!"

"I didn't tell anybody, Damon! I'm the only...." Damon had a scowl on his face. "What?" Alaric realised "I'm the only one who knew about it, Damon." Valerie spoke up "oh my god, are you having a laugh?" He shook his head "No. Are you telling me that your vampire hating alter ego has a stake that can kill an entire line of vampires, possibly mine??"

Alaric nodded "That's exactly what I'm telling you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 243 45
🐺🐺🐺
223K 3.6K 69
[title changed from mettlesome-> bright side] 𝐬𝐑𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. finished march 31st,2020 this story is undergoing editing. i was 13 when...
491 5 22
The real tvd script *no copy right infringement intended, please dont sue me*