Tch, shitty Brat. Levi X Read...

Por PixieAp0calypse_

You have a rebellious, stubborn personality, and sometimes don't get along well with others because of your a... Mais

Out in the open.

Tch, Shitty Brat.

7.1K 171 268
Por PixieAp0calypse_

For those who may not know...

(H/c) = HAIR COLOR
(E/c) = EYE COLOR
(L/n) = LAST NAME
(F/n) = FIRST NAME
(F/C) = FAVORITE COLOR

The lemon awaits! Hope you all enjoy this Levi lemon, I've worked hard to make this one detailed. Make sure to comment, vote, and follow! enjoy fellow readers!

You were the most obnoxious and rude member of the scouts. You always were aggressive and most of your comrades found you very unsettling. But your combat skills were flawless and you were trained well enough to obliterate any titan that got in your way.

In general you didn't really give a damn about authority as well. But when it came to an expedition over the walls, you became serious and had no choice but to follow orders.

How you came to be in the survey corps was two years ago. You were a thug roaming around the streets. You stole, got into fights, and disrespected your parents. So they had to no choice but send you away to join the scouts, in hopes that it would fix your rebellious attitude.

That was where you met Special operations squad leader and humanity's strongest soldier, Rivaille Ackerman. His appearance seemed intimidating except for his height of course. Levi always got after you for your antics. But him being an asshole always turned you on and didn't know why.

You always had a thing for the captain. You never made this clear, but you admired his abrasiveness.

This day in particular you were heading to the mess hall for dinner. You were really exhausted and hungry from training all day. This made you go into a bad mood where  everything and everyone would annoy the hell out of you.

You slouched and had your head down. You didn't look where you were going and accidentally bumped into a certain someone.

"Watch where you're going you damn brat!" He growled.

You looked to your side and met eye contact with the captain himself, and  gave you his usual dead panned expression.
You got easily angered and walked up to Levi. He was shorter than you but not by a lot.

"No, you watch it captain short stacks!  Now move out of my goddamn way!" You yelled at him.

You automatically regretted your words and clamped your hand over your mouth. Never have you once talked back to Levi and used that type of language around him before.

Levi then grasped your wrist tightly causing you to wince in pain. He pulled you back to him and you gazed into his steel gray eyes. You decided to get him even more angry and push his buttons to see what would happen.

"What the fuck did you just say to me cadet (l/n)?!" He yelled at you.

"I said move you midget!" You barked.

"you shitty, fucking bitch! You're going to learn respect! I'm done babysitting your goddamn ass!"

"Oh really? What are you going to do about it?" You laughed at his face.

He gave you a look like he was going to murder you. His face was red from yelling, and there was a slight bit of lust in his eyes as well.

"I'm going to show a filthy brat like you who's in charge." He said dragging you away to his office.

You were now confused, you didn't say anything. You now starting to feel a bit frightened, and thought maybe messing with Levi was a bad idea. You were now expecting the worse when he threw you in his office.

"Uhh... sir... why am I he-"

He cut you off as he placed his lips onto yours. Your (e/c) eyes widened as he kissed you roughly.

You pulled away fast and looked Levi dead in the eye.

"S-sir... what was that... for?" You asked frightened.

"What happened (L/n)? Where did your "badass" attitude go? Hehe, shitty brat I'm going to punish you... my way." He chuckled huskily while licking your ear.

As you were going to talk again, Levi kissed you again. You had no choice and kissed him back. His kisses where rough and sloppy. You pulled Levi closer and ran your fingers through his soft black hair.

Levi then grasped your breast causing you to gasp. He took advantage of  that and stuck his tongue in your mouth.

Both of your tongues fought for dominance as Levi won when you pulled away gasping for air.

Levi chuckled and started to run his tongue along your jaw line, then on your neck.
You shivered in delight as Levi sucked on your sensitive spot.

"S-sir!" You moaned.

Levi stopped what he was doing and looked at you annoyed.

"Call me Levi, brat!" He ordered.

"L-Levi... p-please... violate me..." you begged.

He then have you a mischievous grin and continued to suck on your neck. You moaned and clenched your legs together as you felt a new, wet sensation in your nether regions.

Levi kissed your neck all the way to your clavicle and then unbuttoned your white shirt revealing a (f/c) bra.
He then took your jacket off along with your shirt.

You covered yourself feeling self conscious. And your face turned a light shade of red. Levi grunted then pulled your arms away from you.

"Cover yourself from me and it'll be worse for you, (L/n)!" He growled.

You gave in and Levi stared at your physique. Your blush darkened as he did that.

"Not too bad." He said grasping your breasts.

"L-Levi... please..."

"What?!"

"Don't tease me."

"No, I'm going to take my sweet ass time (L/n)." He murmured.

You were completely dazed. You never thought you would ever do something like this with your superior before. And now it's going to happen and there's nothing you could do about it.

Levi then tugged on your bra. And with one pull he broke it off you.
This caused you to gasp as he started to suck on one of your sensitive buds and pinched the other.

"L-Levi!" You moaned.

You felt even more wet down there and clenched your legs tighter. Levi noticed this and forcefully pulled your legs apart.

"What's the matter? Are you feeling wet now?" He said unbuckling your pants.

Your belt fell along with the straps from your uniform, and he pulled your pants down and took your boots off.

Levi eyed your (2nd f/c) panites and noticed the wet spot in the middle.

"Tch, you're already wet? But I haven't even started with you yet."

"Levi... t-take me..." you murmured.

Levi then began to strip himself off his uniform. He took off his jacket, cravat, and shirt revealing his well chiseled body.

He had a six pack and a sexy v line which got you even more wet. You kept staring at him in pure ecstasy as you noticed the bulge he had in his pants. He unbuckled them and took his boots off, then slipped out of his pants. You gasped as you saw the huge tent he had in his boxers. Levi came closer to you, as your face felt hotter.

You felt Levi slip out of his underwear which made you look down. Your eyes bulged wide open as you saw the huge Titan he had in between his legs. It was throbbing, begging for your attention. For a small man, Levi did  have a big package.

"Suck!" He ordered looking into your eyes.

"L-Levi? W-What?"

"Did I fucking stutter?! I said, Suck my dick!" He grunted.

You did as what he told and kneeled down. You grabbed his throbbing length and softly licked the head.
Levi shivered in delight then spoke again.

"Don't fucking tease!" He groaned.

You then took most of him in your mouth and bobbed your head sucking on him. Levi then pushed your head further, and you took all of him. You gagged and your eyes teared as you tried not to choke on his cock.
You deep throated him and heard Levi groan. He grabbed your (h/c) hair and pulled it back away from your face. Levi bucked his hips closer to you as he started to moan loudly.

"Oh... f-fuck! (L/n)!" He grunted as he released his load down your throat.

He looked down at you with eyes full of lust. You let go of his erect member and he picked you up.

"I'm going to play a little game with you (L/n). I'm going to make you scream and come over and over again. If you touch my hands I'm going to punish you." He smirked.

You gulped and nodded yes. Levi then kissed you roughly again and pulled down your soaked panties. He then stuck a finger inside your tight virgin hole. He thrusted his finger in and out of you fast as you gripped on his shoulder and loudly moaned.

"L-Levi! Ow!" You gasped.

He ignored your reaction and stuck another finger trying to loosen you up a bit.

"Damn (L/n)! You're so fucking tight." He chuckled.

"L-Levi! I'm... gonna!" You yelled.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at you.

"No! Not yet! I want you to feel all of me!"

He decided to take his precious time savoring you, and carried you to his desk and sat you down on it.

Levi then opened your legs and kneeled down looking at your wet core.

"L-Levi... what are you-"

You were cut off as he started licking your throbbing core. You screamed in pleasure as he started to suck on your clit. You were a moaning mess and ran your fingers through Levi's soft black locks. He kept sucking on your core as you bucked your hips closer to his face. You felt a really tight sensation on your lower abdomen, a sign that you were about to reach an orgasm.

"L-Levi!" You yelled as you released your juices onto his mouth.

"great! now I'm all filthy!" He complained.

With that he came closer to you and you wrapped your arms around his upper body.

"Levi... I want you inside of me now." You said shaking.

"You want me?! Then beg for it." He growled while his tip was slightly poking your entrance.

"Please.. Levi!"

"Louder!"

"Fuck me Levi!"

"Louder! You goddamn brat!!" his tip was now inside your entrance.

"FUCK ME LEVI! PLEASE FUCK ME SENSELESS!" you screamed loud enough for people to hear.

"Tch, horny slut." He murmured.

And with that he slammed inside of you hard, breaking your Hymen in the process. Blood trickled onto the floor and down Levi's legs.
You screamed in agonizing pain, when Levi did that and tears started falling down your cheeks.

"(L/n)! What happened to being an aggressive, stubborn, bitch?! Huh?" He heavily breathed out.

Your inner bitch awoke again. You ignored the pain in your lower region and looked at Levi with an evil grin.

"Is that all you've got? you fucking dwarf." You sneered.

Levi then slapped the filth right off your mouth with his hand.

"Now there's the shitty brat I've wanted all along." He chuckled in a dark way.

You whimpered in pain after he hit you but it turned you on even more.

"So are you going to fuck me into oblivion or not?" You slightly moaned.
"Oh yes I will. And while I'm at that you'll be receiving your punishment at the same time for disrespecting me."

Levi didn't hesitate and began thrusting in and out of you fast and hard, causing you to moan loudly. You scratched his back leaving red marks behind and Levi moaned into your neck while he licked it.

"F-Fuck Levi! You're so good at this!"

Levi moaned and grunted, as he picked up the pace. You kissed Levi again and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Levi... I'm gonna come!" You exclaimed.

"Then do it!"

You didn't hesitate and released all over him leaving his desk a mess.
Levi stopped what he was doing and looked at you disgusted.

"You're cleaning your fucking mess after I'm through with you, (L/n)."

"Okay..." you murmured.

Levi then picked you up still inside you and carried you to his bed room. He threw you onto the bed and put you on your hands and knees, then  entered you from behind. You moaned and yelled his name out for everyone for hear. Levi got an idea and picked up one of the leather straps from his uniform that were on the floor.

Levi got the strap and hit your behind with it. You screamed in pain and pleasure as he did that. He still kept thrusting into you and was now sweating.

"LEVI! PLEASE HIT ME AGAIN!" you begged him.

He made a shocked expression as he hit you over and over on your behind, while thrusting hard into you.

"LEVI!" you yelled, then came a third time.

"I'm not done!"

He hit you with the strap once more and flipped you so you were on your back. He got both of your wrists and pulled them above your head. Levi then tied your wrists together with the strap and entered you again.

You arched your back and moaned. Levi silenced your moans by sticking his tongue in your mouth and kissing you roughly.

He thrusted in and out if you hard and fast. He played with your left breast and and held on to the bedpost for support.

Levi grunted as he hit deeper into your g-spot. This was all too much for you and ended up releasing again.

"Oh...shit!" Levi moaned.

He then pulled out of you and shot his seed all over your stomach and chest.

He then got off you and rested beside you for a moment before he stood up. Levi looked at your flushed face and spoke to you seriously.

"You know, for a shitty brat you aren't that bad. I expect your attitude to change for now on (L/n). Or else I'll punish you again." He said putting his uniform back on.

"Well I don't mind being punished by you any day Shorty!" You laughed.

"Are you going to start again, (L/n)?"

"Maybe, maybe not." You snickered.

And with that Levi smacked your ass while you were putting your clothes back on. After you were done, An already dressed Levi followed you to the door.

You limped and walked funny. Levi chuckled at your attempt to walk and lead you out.

When you got out, Erwin, Connie, Eren, and Jean were outside. When they saw the both of you come out, they automatically whistled at both of you and started laughing. Levi was barley buckling his pants and fixing them. And you were still walking weird.

"Well it looks like captain short stuff finally got some!" Exclaimed Jean.

The rest of the group started laughing and you blushed a deep red.
Levi got angry and decided to ignore them.

"Hey captain! Do you think I can have a turn with (f/n)?" Jean laughed.

Levi growled in anger, he walked up to Jean and kicked him straight in the balls. Jean fell on his knees and gasped for air while grasping his lower region.

"Next time you say shit like that I'll castrate you kirstein!" Levi yelled.

He then walked back and spoke to you again.

"Nobody can touch you except for me (L/n). Understood?!" He said with a slight blush.

"Sir, yes sir!" You saluted him and for the first time ever you obeyed him without arguing.

"Okay, now go back to your cabin! We have some more training to do  tomorrow. If you know what I mean." He grinned.

You nodded yes and limped back to your cabin sore from today's events.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

719K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...