Hate At First Sight

By bluefart44

Karmin Isabella Constnata, is the definition of a badass. Her father, mother, and brother died in a car cras... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

26 1 0
By bluefart44

- 3 Days Later -

Andrew's POV

"Ok, so I'm going to Philly with Karmin for a couple weeks. Do what ever you want guys, just... Don't get into any trouble." I told the band.

They all nodded with smirks on their faces.

"What's with the expressions?" I asked.

"Nothing." Ashley eyed me. "Have fun with, Karmin."

I rolled my eyes and waved.

"I'll see you guys after July 28th." I nodded.

- 30 Minutes Later -

"Can you believe that we're at the airport, and it's already July 4th?" Karmin asked me.

"Holy shit. Karmin, it's July 4th?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

"I can't go with you, I have a concert in Canada tomorrow." I frowned.

"You have a concert tomorrow? Why the hell didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I forgot, I was with you, and I was having so much fun, the concerts didn't even  show up in my brain." I told her.

"So, what are we going to do? You have a concert today, the 13th, and 17th." She asked me.

"I guess, I'll just meet you there in Pennsylvania." I smiled weakly.

"Seriously?" She growled.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." I apologized.

"You're sorry? I guess that makes it all better, considering you won't be with me half of the time." She scoffed.

"You could always come along." I suggested.

"I can't." She glared at me. "Ms. Grey told me to be there at least two weeks before to get settled and have fun."

"That doesn't mean that you can't have fun the next week." I retorted.

"If I get there only a week, it'll be hectic. I'm sorry, but we will just have to meet up, and I can't join you, because I have other things." She glared at the floor.

"Look I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Boarding flight to Philadelphia." The intercom went off.

"I have a plane to board. See you." She scoffed and walked off, but stopped. "Tell Joshua Moore and Oliver Skyes I say hi."

I watched her walk away, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a guy standing next to me, watching Karmin leave.

"That your girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she dumped you for another guy." He shrugged.

"Umm, what?" I asked.

"She obviously looks pissed at you. I apologize, I heard the whole thing while I was passing by." He frowned.

I just stared at him.

"She's a beauty." He smiled.

"Don't I know it." I nodded.

"So, she's the famous Karmin Constanata..." He trailed off. "Going alone, to Pennsylvania to do a concert without her boyfriend.. I'd be pissed too."

"Not helping." I glared at him.

"Sorry." He gave me an apologetic smile.

I nodded and walked away.

- 1 Hour Later -

How could  forget about tour?!

Idiot Andrew! You guys were spending time with each other, how could you NOT forget?!

But she told me when she had a concert....

Only because she got a call from some lady!

I understand why she'd be pissed off.

Shut up! Whose side are you on any ways?!

"Andy, are you ok?" Ashley asked me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I know that you miss her." He nodded back.

"Yeah, I miss her, and she's pissed off at me, and her concert is having tons of guys there. Attractive ones." I told him.

"Why should you care, you are her boyfriend. Be faithful." He nudged me.

"I don't know, she's obviously pissed at me. I don't even think she wants me to be at her concert." I sighed.

"Well, she's not going to be at ours." He shrugged.

"That's because I told her last minute. At the airport. She can't just drop everything and leave." I growled.

"You can't do that either." He told me.

"Listen!" Jai exclaimed, obviously irritated of us bickering.

Oh yeah, Jai got released from the hospital yesterday. Just in time to see his best friend off. Of course he didn't come to the airport with us though.

Our heads snapped to him, obviously surprised that he spoke up.

"Yeah, Karmin's pissed at you, yeah you guys both are busy. But she's never had a boyfriend like you Andy. Her boyfriends were normal." He told us.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I growled.

"Relax. It meant that she's never had a famous boyfriend. She made her boyfriend famous." Jai nodded.

"Go on." Ashley nodded.

"She's used to the guys always being there to support her, and in return she supported them in numerous occasions, like prom, sport stuff." He shrugged. "Truth is, that was like her relationships played out."

"What happened to them?" I asked.

"They stopped supporting her, said they didn't need to. They stopped caring about her. They got into so many fights, it's hard to count. Eventually they cheated on her, she found out and they broke up." Jai told us.

"How many guys?" Ashley asked.

"Two, but she's only dated four in her life." He nodded.

"Only four?" I asked.

"And how old is she?" Ashley asked.

"She's 22. Believe me, she's not a slut." Jai chuckled.

"I'm sure she isn't, but really? They all ended that badly?" Ashley asked him.

"Of course, they have. She's just too mature for her own good." Jai shrugged, popping a chip in his mouth.

"What do you mean, she's so layed back?" Ashley asked.

"What do I mean?!" Jai exclaimed laughing. "Her first boyfriend was when she was in fifth grade. Do you know how long that lasted?" He asked.

"No." We shook our heads.

"Story time!" He exclaimed.

"Tell us." I nodded.

"Karmin and Tanner were really good friends, have been for years. Then Tanner asked her out, and back then she had a huge problem saying no, so she said yes. But over the year that they dated, she was so confused. She couldn't say no because that would hurt his feelings, and that was her best friend, so stuff happened. They never ever kissed, but they broke-up at the beginning of 7th grade." He explained.

"Wow, she is too mature for her own good." Ashley nodded.

"But it gets more hilarious." Jai laughed.

I eyed him suspiciously and he continued.

"She broke-up with him because she didn't like him, and because she was only in to another type of guys. You see, Tanner was with the "IT" group, and believe me, Karmin could fit in with that group, but she hated preps, so she was with the Scene group which is almost like the "IT" group, but to her better. She was at the top of the Scene chain, her life was good, and she decided to finally break-up with the weirdo, and take a break from guys. She took that time to focus on her grades and hang out with friends o the max." He chuckled.

"Is that it?" I asked.

"Psh, of course not. Her second boyfriends' name was Cody. They met in 7th grade, but Cody was in a different group. She was in the Scene and Cody was in the other Scene group, the AGG. Of course he was in the AGG." He rolled his eyes.

"AGG?" I asked.

"Attractive Guys Group." Jai shrugged. "Anyway." He continued. "To make a long story short, they started dating in 8th grade. She was so in love, but he was cheating on her, and that's how her music career started." He smiled brightly.

"How did you two meet?" I asked.

"It's simple really, I was in the AGG, actually one of Cody's best friends. When he cheated on her and I knew I left our friendship and went to be Karmin's friend instead. I don't think she's even had her first kiss yet, which surprises me, but at least she's still a virgin. Baby K is still a virgin!" He exclaimed.

"Still a virgin?" Ashley asked, smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Andy, just some advice." Jai nudged me. "Karmin is obsessed with Dalton from IM5, so you have some competition there." He winked.

"So I've heard." I crossed my arms.

"Psh! I mean, you have no competition at all. It's not like she's been crushing on him ever since the band formed, and she's been dying to meet him." He scoffed.

"Sure." I glared at him. "I'm sure that she won't cheat on me." I scoffed.

"Have faith in the girl, she's my best friend, she would never cheat, and from her first boyfriend, if she didn't like you, she wouldn't even say yes to you." Jai scoffed.

Hopefully he's right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 898 21
Andy Biersack is a lead vocalist in a band Black Veil Brides. Helena Rae is a 17 year old who's never had true love. Now Andy already has been in a s...
2.3K 69 19
Alex has lived with her best friend, Andy Biersack, ever since her family abandoned her. Andy turned 18 and bought them and apartment 7 years ago. No...
54.5K 1.6K 24
Three years passed by since the then 18 year old Alexandra Collin spend two months with Black Veil Brides, after losing all contact to them and the f...
220 12 11
When Amber Liu surprises Andy Biersack while he's on tour with black veil brides. They document all the crazy accidents, drunken spin the bottle game...