Back To Fall Out Boy

Da simonaflores1000

This is a book about fanfiction as me in love with fall out boy. Altro

The Talk On The Bus
New Family
A Day With Pete
Back Home With Patrick
My Birth Day
My Birth Day Part 2
Lunch At Deneys
The Night At Pete's House
Fun With Pete
Andy And The Trow Up
Getting Andy's Car Back
Finally Some Sleep At Pete's
My Note To Readers
Morning Drive In Pj's
Back Home
Lunch That Patrick Made
The Cooking Games
The Cooking Games Part 2
let The Cooking Games Start
Author Note
The Consert
Save Rock And Roll
The Hotel Room
Author Note
The Concert Opening
Pete's Little Prank
Author Note
The Bus Ride Home
Home At Last
Author's Note
Who Is Behind The Door?
Eatting Out
Author Note
Full Already?
Bring It: Simon VS. Pete
AN
Welcome Back Fall Out Boy pt.1
Welcome Back Fall Out Boy Pt. 2
Day Of Christmas
The Night of The Attack

The Beginning

110 3 0
Da simonaflores1000

I was 12 when for the fist time ever I met Fall Out Boy. I was so happy when I saw them back stage. Patrick began to walk to me and he said "Would you like to hangout with us for a day?" Not knowing what to do nodded and said, "Are you kidding me? I would love to." He grabbed my hand and said "Ok, but you met the guys" with a small smile on his face. As we aproch Pete Andy and Joe I stooped at looked for a bought a minute or two. Pete suddenly said "Hey I'm Pete, who are you" I had clue what to say and as I stared to open my mouth Patrick said "This is Simona and she will be hanging out with us for the rest of the tour." Joe moved to me and held out his hand and said "Nice to meet you Simona, right?" I smiled and sort of giggled and said "Yeah that's me." Andy just stay there and waved at me. I said "Hey, Andy." Then I turned to Pete and said "Hello Pete" with the biggest smile I have ever had on my face. "He looked at me and said "Welcome to Fall Out Boy"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

447K 30.4K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...