Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Sto...

By ASAP_Goldies

Imagine the love of your life Roc Royal abuses you every single day. You get so fed up that you do something... More

Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Story)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Notice ....
Sorry Darlings ...

Chapter 15

5.1K 193 67
By ASAP_Goldies

1 Month Later...

It's been a month since Ray was in rehab . The cops have an idea that it was me who killed those two officers . I already have everything planned out . Jr. is gonna live with Prod then I'll go run off until they can't find me . Just me & Ra- oh wait , he's in rehab . I sat Jr. in his high chair as I was about to make breakfast . Then , there was a knock on the door . I looked at Jr. then I looked at the door . I grabbed the closet gun nearby because you wouldn't know who it was . I went to go check who was at the door "Who ?" there was no answer . "Nigga , I said who ." there still was no answer . I swung open the door and there was Ray . He looked up at me and chuckled . I put the gun down where I found it and jumped on top of Ray kissing him all over his face . Even though it was a month it felt like years . He put down and asked "Where's Jr.?" he said smiling . "In the kitchen , I was about to make breakfast ." He ran over to Jr. and picked him up . He gave him kisses all over his face . Awww , I think Ray changed a lot .

After we all ate breakfast we just sat around in the living room while Jr. was in his play-pin . Ray & I were cuddling watching T.V. Ray turned off the T.V. and got up . "Yn , you know I love you right ?" "Yes , I love you too ." "No , I mean I really really love you . Yn , you are a strong , brave woman . We've had our ups and downs and everything but we've always found a way to get over it . Even though I said some messed up shit and did some messed up shit you still stayed with me . And I appreciate that . You made me into man and showed me how to love a person . What I'm trying to say is , will you marry me ?" Ray got on one knee and took out a small box with a diamond ring in it . I was crying . "Yes , Ray . Yes " I said while nodding my head . He put the ring on finger and passionately kissed me .

Ray decided for us to go take a walk in the park so we did . I put Jr.'s bags in the car just in case they came after me any minute . "ATTENTION : WE'RE GOING TO NEED YOU TO LEAVE THE PARK . " Police started to come . Oh shit , they're after me . Me & Ray raced to the car and dropped Jr. off at Prod's house . "I love you Jr." I kissed him and so did Ray . "I love you Prod . Just know you were the best , best friend anybody could have . And nice meeting you Destiny ." Me & Ray left . Helicopters were going after us . I drove to Central Park . Ray & I got of the car and started running .

"YN LN , JUST STOP RUNNING AND LET US TAKE YOU ." I was not in the mood to go to jail me & Ray kept on running and running . Climbing rocks and everything . Then , cop cars surrounded us . "Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head ." Ray did what he was told to do . But me on the other hand , I wasn't having it . I tried to run but .... BAM . They shot me in my chest . I fell down to the ground . Ray went over to me and held me . I was choking up blood . "I .. love ... you .. Ray ." I closed my eyes . "YN , WAKE UP . PLEASE . WAKE UP ." He said shaking me crying .

"WAKE UP !! YN COME ON . I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LOSE YOU ." I woke up . I was still in the bathtub . I felt my chest but I didn't have any wounds . There was Roc sitting on the floor in tears . "Yn , you're alive ! I thought I lost you !!" "Roc ?! You're alive ?!" "Yeah , why would I be dead ?" When I heard him to say that . I came to realize that everything that happened was a dream . Roc stood up & I jumped on him . Yeah , I was wet but who cared . To think that was a dream was insane . It seemed so realistic .

- Whatchu think if the ending ?

-I'm gonna write a sequel . It's just gonna be named "Sequel: Man Down ."

-Tee2wice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4M 786K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
947K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
860K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
163K 5K 27
#LULDICKGIRL666 "Why would you call it love when you knew that it wasn't?"