Falling For The Bad Boy

By Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... More

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
Cake Boners and Wall Punches
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!

7.8K 187 32
By Amaya_Shada_Malik

So I know I still haven't shown Dylan yet but I'm waiting for a really good chapter where its just a Dylan and Andy time. But here is the sexy ANDREW GARFIELD!!! He plays Nate!!! I feel bad for having really hot people play bad charracters. I mean. What bad!? Your crazy!! You should probably read now. Oh and just for you people who like them warnings, this has a little bif of sexually intercourse. So...Ahem. yahhh. Oh and this is un- edited. I will do all that crud tomorrow. :p

----------------------------------------------------

When he pulled me inside I imediately went into panick mode. Oh my god! He's going to bring me into a room so he can do things to me! Like kill me! He will hang me so that it seemed like I comitted suicide! He's the devil! Help! Please some one help! Why isn't any one coming!? Oh yah because I'm saying this in my head. I zoned back into what was happenning. How the hell did we make it to the stairs!?

"Haha. Actually I need to, you know, take a poop. Bye!" I said and ran out of his grasp and into the bathroom. Take a poop!? What were you thinking Andy!? Thats believable. I looked around and noticed this couple getting really super physical in the bath tub. I scrunched up my nose and turned to a window. Aha! Big enough for a persons body! I quickly unlocked the window and jumped on the ledge so I was squating on it. Well it's not that far of a jump down. Maybe if I-. My thoughts were interupted by the door flinging open.

"Andy!" Dylan said scaring me so much I fell off the edge. OH MY GOD!! IM GONNA DIE!! THIS IS THE LAST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!! I let out a small scream, then landed in a bush.

I quickly jumped up and brushed the leaves from off of me. I was glad when I realized every part of me was still intact. I fist pumped the air. God, I am really cool. I looked up to see Dylan leaning out of the window with wide eyes and a wide mouth. I smiled and waved.

"Close your mouth Dylan! My imaginary dick doesn't want you!" I said and gave him a small wink. I ran back to the front door as quickly as I could. What. Is. Wrong. With. Me!? I'm going complete nut job!

And here is your trophy for being the craziest psycho bitch in the world!!

Whoa inner self! You over react a tad bit.

Bitch I can do that! You just messed with Dylan Haynes!

Haha. Oh yah that did happen. I stopped. Okay I have no clue which is crazier, the fact I just messed with Dylan, or the fact that I'm talking to myself...

Stop thinking all complicated like! You just talked to Dylan like that! The same Dylan who

picked on you and hurt you, your whole life! What is wrong with you!?

Oh lord! My inner self is right! What's wrong with me!?

I walked back into the front door hoping to find Blare and ask if we could leave when a familiar voice called my name.

"Andy!" I heard Nate say.

"Oh. Hey Nate!" I said. I awkwardly walked over to him

"You enjoying the party?" Ha. No.

"Oh, yah! It's great!" I said faking my smile that I learned to perfect over the years.

"Good! You want a drink?" He asked leading me into the kitchen Eek! Peer pressure!

"Umm. Sure!" I said. He handed me a red cup and I pretended to take a sip. Me and my acting skills work really good when need be! He didn't realize I never actually took a drink. When he turned to refil his cup I quickly dumped it into the plant next to me. When he turned back around I just smiled like it was nothing.

"Need a refil already?" He asked amused.

"Uh. Yah sure thanks!" He refilled my drink and I brought the cup to my lips and he refilled. I dumped my cup in the pot. Well, yah that happened a couple more times until I noticed he was actually pretty drunk.

"Hey! Wanna dance!?" I asked acting like I was drunk and stumbling into him. He laughed and then looked at me with an evil smirk.

"Love to." I grabbed him by the hand and skipped into the living room. I hadn't gotten a good look iof the room before because I was in a daze, but now that I looked around, it was your stereotypical high school party. In the kitchen there was a row of chips and snacks also liquer bottles all over the counter. There was a stack of red plastic cups at easy access. I

looked down at the cup that was in my other hand and faked a small sip. Gah. It smelled horrible. The dnce area was just the living room and I assume, Dylan, just moved everything out of the way so there was some open space. I led Nate to the dance floor and turned so my back was up against his chest. I've watched enough movies in my spare time to see what I was suppost to do. I moved my body in rhythm with the music and felt Nate's hands place themselves on either side of my waist. I slowly started to feel his little friend get bigger. Before things went over board I decided I should stop. I mean whoa! I'm not actually drunk!

"I'm going to go fill this up!" I fake slurred, pulling away from Nate. I walked into the kitchen and set my cup on the counter. Props to me for not drinking at a high school party! I sighed and leaned up against the wall. About a second after I leaned on the wall Nate came storming in. His eyes were full of anger and lust. I really wasn't expecting him to look at me like that! I know I didn't really even know Nate, but he seemed like a sweet person.

"Umm hey! Just needed to catch my breath for a while." I said to him "But if you want we could go back out-" Before I could finish my sentence his lips were pressed against mine. Well there goes that romantic first kiss I've always dreamt about. He pushed me harder against the wall and kissed me roughly.I used all my strength and pushed him away.

"What the hell Nate!?" I screamed. He just laughed a dark laugh.

"Your such a tease Andy! You can just do all that to me and not expect this to come." He once again pushed me against the wall without even trying to be gentle. I struggled in his grasp to push him away. He grabbed my hands and caused them to stay on his chest. He was kissing me the whole time. He was rough and lustful with his kisses. I could start to feel my eyes water up. I kept trying to push, but my strength wasn't enough. He eventually skimmed my lips with his tongue wanting enterance. When he realized I wouldnt give it to him he grabbed both my wrists with one hand now and used the other to pry my mouth open. I wimpered against his lips, holding back my tears still, somehow. I remembered something from a book I read about a girl who was in this situation so I tried it. I bit down on his tongue as hard as I could but this guy was a freaking crazy! He pulled back with a smirk on his face.

"Kinky? I like it." Then he continued shoving his tongue down my throat. He eventually let go of the hand that was on my mouth and I couldn't do anything about the snakey tongue that was in my mouth. He slowly moved his hands down to the hem of my dress. He went under it and started to feel on my underwear. My eyes shot open and I started to squirm at his touch. He got angry when he realized I wouldn't let me touch him and pushed me against the wall, hard. I let out a soft whimper and he seemed to enjoy the pain he was causing me because I all of a sudden felt his hand come at my face hard. At the exact same time some one came walking into the kitchen. I couldn't see who but I was almost positive I knew that smell. I was somehow still holding in my tears when it happened. I fell back against the wall and slid down it so I was sitting on the floor. The person who walked into the kitchen said some profanity at the same time as I heard a crack of some bones. I looked up to see Dylan with clenched fists above Nate. When he made eye contact with me I finally let a tear go. His eyes softenned at first look at me. This was not the same Dylan from all those years ago.

"Andy! Are you okay!?" He rushed over to my side and looked at me intently.

"I-I-I-" I couldn't say a word. He nodded his head like we came to an agreement on something a picked me up out of the kitchen. He was carying me bridal style when he walked up to Chase.

"Chase, take Blare home soon." Dylan said. Chase nodded and walked away to find Blare so he knew where she was from then on. Dylan continued to carry me outside. When we walked up to what I assumed was his car, he stopped. He openned the door for me and I climbed in. I buckled my seatbelt at the same time Dylan walked into his side of the door. He started the car and drove. For the whole eight minutes and twenty-three seconds in the car, neither of us said anything. Yes eight minutes and twenty-three seconds, I counted. He pulled up into my drive way and got out of the car. Dylan just stayed in his place as I shut the door. I really didn't want to be alone. I don't even care who was in that car, I needed some one. I quickly leaned back into the window and looked at Dylan. He had a puzzled look on his face. I bit my lip about to ask an awkward question.

"Umm. I know that theres this weird tension between us or whatever, but, umm..." I tralied off.

"Yah Andy?" Dylan asked after I'm sure I just stood there for thirty seconds staring at him.

"Well do you think you could come in and keep me company? I mean no ones home so I can't be with them and well I dont want to stay here by myself. Although I totally understand if you dont wanna. Because well, you've kinda hated me for ever or yah. Well oops! Why are you making that face? Did I upset you? My bad! I take it back! I just really need some one with me tonight.." I looked at him. I wonder why he made that face when I talked about him hating me. Hmm. Questions for another day, Andy. Now is not the time. "But you know-" Before I could finish, Dylan rolled up his windows and cut off the engine. When he stepped out of the car he locked it and walked with me to my front steps. I grabbed the keys from under the porch swings that were outside. I tend to loose things alot, so I just have my keys taped under there. Dylan raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. I knew what he was thinking though.

"I'm not that good a keeping track of stuff." I mumbled. He let out a small laugh and walked into my house. I walked up stairs into my room and went into the bathroom to pull on my pajammas. I walked out of the bathrrom to see Dylan sitting on my bed with his back up against the wall. I scooted over next to him. Awfully closer than I ever thought I'd be, but he did save me, so he can't be all that bad.

"Thank you Dylan." I whispered.

"Yah. Well, Nate is lucky you were still in there and needed to get out. Otherwise I would have knocked some teeth down his throat." I giggled a bit at his graphic beatings.

"Violent are we? Seriously though. Thanks. I know you haven't always liked me or whatever, but thanks for not letting him you know, do anything...else." I said shyly. I yawned and layed down on my bed. Dylan layed down next to me and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not the same guy I used to be." I fell asleep thinking what he meant by that.

Blare's POV

--------------------------

"Oh my god!! It's a buld-a-bear!" I was a little drunk.

"Blare! I'm not a build-a-bear! It's me Chase!" Okay a-lot-a drunk.

"Chase! Your that hot boy who's really mean!" His cheecks turned red and I pinched them.

"Awee! Look at the boy turn red!" I grabbed a tomato from out of nowhere and held it up against his cheek.

"Haha! Which ones the tomato!?" His cheeks got redder at that.

"I think i'm going to go with this one because it's more red!" I said poking Chase's cheek. His cheeks were turning an unhealthy shade of red.

"I have to take you home now. Dylan and Andy said so."

"Andy! That's my twin! Except she's prettier than me! And she doesn't even know it!" I said pouting. I hate the fact she was so gorgeous and didn't even aknowledge it! Plus she was always saying I was the pretty one! That girl is loco in my cocoa puffs!

"Well, I guess everyone has there own opinion." Chase said looking down at his shoes. For once I actually blushed but tried to stay cool.

"What do you mean by that!?" I slurred.

"I mean, I think your much prettier, no offense to Andy and all, but that's my opinion. Now we really need to go." He said grabbing my hand. I felt a little tingle by his touch but didnt say anything. Instead I just let him oull me away. What's happening! I'm going crazy!

"Where did you park?" Chase asked.

"Umm." I had to think really hard. " It was somewhere by.. The moon!" I said smiling.

"The moon?"

"Yeah! I t was really fun! We visited by the moon before we walked in and there was Alien Turkeys every where!"

"Alien Turkeys?"

"Yah!! Duhh! That's what animals live on the moon silly!"

"Umm. Okay. Can you lead me there?"

"Sure! The Alien Turkeys gave me a corn map so we could come back! They really liked us! They kept saying bihj bohj foop klam lahr! That means 'we really like you guys' in Alien Turklandish!"

"Oh does it now?" he asked smirking.

"Yah it does! Now stop asking questions and just follow me to my car!" We walked over to the car which I found easily! It was right where I said it be! Next to the moon! I hopped into the drivers seat and Chase looked at me amused.

"Your gonna drive this nice car, even though your drunk?"

"Uhh, yahh!"

"No. It could be dangerous. I dont want-"

"Did I ask you what you want!? Get in the passangers seat and let me drive!" Chase hesitantly walked over to the other side of the car and sighed. I smiled and pulled out of the drive way.

"So.." Chase said.

"So, you can talk to me about how amazing I am!" I joked smiling at him. " I need some background sound while I drive!"

"Well honestly, you are pretty amazing." I glanced over in Chase's direction. I gulped and then decided to change the subject.

"Whoa! Look at all those butterflies!" I said looking away from the empty road.

"You mean tree's?"

"Noo! Those are butterflies!"

"No. They are tree's."

"You know, you may be really hot, but your also really stubborn!"

"Same goes to you." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes acting like what he said didn't affect me but it did. HE CALLED ME HOT!!! Like why am I flipping out over this one guy. Other guys have said it all the time! So why is he so special. Plus I totally ignored the fact he called me stubborn.

"BLARE!!! THE ROAD!!!" I turned at the last second running into a butterfly.

"Are you okay Blare!?" I heard Chase say. I couldn't help it. I broke out into a hysterical laughter.

"What!? Whats so funny!?"

"That was one big butterfly!" Chase rolled his eyes. I just smirked.

"Don't tell Andy!" I laughed

After switching spots with Chase he pulled into my drive way. I noticed a car.

"Oh my! ?Is that an Alien Turkey! They came to get us!" I screamed.

"Nah. It's just Dylan, dropping Andy off."

"Oh. Okay." For some odd reason looking into Chase's eyes I really felt something. I know I was drunk but his eyes kind of sobbered me down. I quickly leaned in and kissed his plump lips. H was a little shocked at first but after a second he leaned back into me and kissed me back. The kiss was a soft and tender kiss. Not hungry like most other guys Iv'e been with. He pulled away and I felt bad for kissing him out of no where.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what got into mean! I was just looking at you and then, I kissed you and I'm sorry! I'm sorry.." I fidgeted with my hands. I usually wasn't this insecure. Why was I only around him?

"Hey, Blare. It's okay. I promise. I was just taken by suprise. It's not that I didn't want to, or didn't like it. Just was a suprise that's all."

"Oh. Umm. Sorry. Still anyways." I mumbled. He laughed a really sexy laugh that in all honesty, got me turned on.

"If you say sorry one more time I'm gonna force you to shut up!"

"Oh really? Sorry by the way for saying sorry oops! I did it again sor-" But before I could finish, his lips were pressed up against mine. I eagerly moved my mouth in synch with his. I slowly started to suck on his bottom lip making him moan. I ran my hanfs through his soft

brown hair then gripped onto every strand in my hand. He pulled away from the kiss and started to slowly kiss my jaw. He kissed right under my chin, on my neck and sucked, making me moan. My head fell back alowing him more access. He trailed back up my jaw and back onto my lips. I kissed him eagerly but slowly pulled away. Not wanting for this to go over board.

"You wanna come inside?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"I know I hang out with Dylan and all, but 'm not really into all-"

"Dude. I wasn't implying we go fuck. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come inside. I didn't want to be alone." I said that last part looking at my hands.

"Ohh. Well. Sure. Just don't call me dude ever again." I looked up at him and rolled my eyes with a smile. Then I walked out of the car and unlocked the front door. I went into my bathroom and could sense Chase stop in my room. I pulled on my pajammas and layed down on my bed. I noticed Chase was sitting on my desk chair yawning.

"You know you can sleep in here if you want. No funny business or whatever. Just, if you want." He smirked and walked over to me and kneeled down so our heads were level.

"Do you want me to lay with you?" I nodded my head and with a smile he came into my bed. He layed down a little furthur away at first, but I closed the space and snuggled into his warm chest.

"I'm sorry for what I did to your sister those years ago, but I want you to know that everything from those years ago, isn't the real me."

I fell asleep thinking about what Andy would say about me and Chase. Me and Chase? Could there actually be something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 146 66
Seventeen-year-old Rylee Evans just moved back to her hometown of Charlottesville, VA, with her dad and sister after being gone for three years. She'...
195 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
1.1K 132 20
What if the baddest boy in school likes you, is slightly psycho and willing to kill? Sounds familiar to Mia Vegora, the normal, plain, and totally n...