Devils Daughter

By LlamasLoveMe

A tear slowly dropped out of my hazel eyes as they threw insults out at me. "HA! YOUR YONGER AND SMALLER THEN... More

Chapter 11 Mad Hatter
Chapter 1 Normal Day
Chapter 2 Devil Reborn Part 1
Chapter 3 Devil Reborn Part 2
Chapter 5 What Happened To Mum?
Chapter 6 Training Hard
Chapter 7 Not Much Time
Chapter 8 Why Yuri?
Chapter 9 Sins
Chapter 10 Voodoo Doll
Chapter 11 Angel of Darkness

Chapter 4 Demonic Talents

824 28 6
By LlamasLoveMe

Maples POV

I open the book in awe. I read all seven of the talents.

Animal Talent

The animal talent gives you the power to control all living beings that are not humans, demons, angels e.t.c

When you control the animal, you lose a bit of your energy. It you lose too much of that energy, it can cause great punishments.

When you finish controlling animals, it is best to rest and restore your energy. You can restore your energy by eating, sleeping and simply resting up.

There is one punishment for this talent, which is the easiest one to handle, one of your fingers need to be chopped off.

This talent is the easiest one to have, but also the weakest.

Music Talent

The music talent is a bit stronger then the animal talent, but you have the power to play any type of musical instrument.

You can also sing well. By playing/singing a certain song/instrument you can cast a spell and curse your victim.

You will lose some energy, like any other talent, there is one punishment if you lose too much energy.

You will need to lose one of your pupils and replace it with a star. You must wear an eye patch or everyone you love will die.

Earth Talent

The Earth talent gives you the power to control Earth. But you can't control the weather or how it functions.

To kill your victim, you must cast a spell on a plant or the ground and it will either grow, or strangle your victim.

If you lose too much energy, you will need to lose one of your arms. Things get much worse, so remember to always rest after using your talent.

This talent is a bit stronger then the music talent.

Art Talent

The art talent is one of the easiest to use, but it is much stronger then the Earth talent. If you have this talent, all you need to do is draw on something.

You can draw anything you like, as long it is not Satan. If you try and draw Satan, all of your energy will be lost, and the punishment you will suffer is eternal blindness.

When you draw the thing you want to draw, it will come to life and do whatever you say. Oh yeah, did you read that if you run out of energy, you will suffer eternal blindness?

Hunter Talent

The hunter talent gives you the power to summon any weapon you want. You will be granted with the hunting ability.

Your combat skills will increase dramatically and you are almost guaranteed to win the fight.

If you use up too much energy, you will become deaf for as long as you live. There is not much to write about this talent, but it is one of the three strongest talents.

Mage Talent

The mage talent is the second strongest talent, so feel blessed if you are gifted with it, but there is also a horrible punishment.

That punishment is also, when you lose all of your energy, you will slowly turn insane, and when you do, you will kill the one you love the most, and then, kill yourself.

The power this talent gives you is to heal yourself, and take away all the life of your victim, and give yourself that life. You won't live for longer, though.

You will just have more health when it comes too fighting.

Demonic Talent

This talent is the strongest of them all, but has the worst punishment. When you lose all of your energy, you will instantly, die and be trialed to go to heaven or hell.

Demons can go to heaven, but they will still be accepted, but they will be an angel of darkness. If you go to hell, you will be hanged and your body will burn in lava, and just your head will be hanging.

This is the only talent that has a ability to use it, once. It will kill all of your enemies, but straight away, you have to rest, eat or sleep.

Before you use the ability, you have to charge up. While you charge up, it can take some time. Up to 1 hour. So before you use it, you might need demons with other talents to help you out.

If your lucky, it can ttake less time.

Which talent do you have?

Do you believe in God and Satan?

***

The book asked me a heap of other questions, and I answered them all truthfully.

I stare at the talent I have to dig out to find out what has happened to my mother.

I never thought this would happen. I have the.....

Demonic Talent

*******************************************
WOOOHOO! FINALLY DONE!
Well, this chapter was more researching. I am going to try and update before the 1st of January because I have a camp and a holiday that goes until the 23rd of January, and school starts on the 29th. It will be harder to update when school starts because I am going to highschool, but I will try.

And without further ado,

GGGGggggOOOOooooOOOOooooDDDDddddBBBBbbbbYYYYyyyyEEEEeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
14.9K 545 9
"Not another mate." I cried to myself as I did the most looked down upon thing for my kind. I brushed myself under my alphas neck... protecting him...
56K 1.6K 26
It was Sunday and I was thinking of lazing there when I heard a sound. I did not want to open my eyes and so I just use my right hand in attempting t...
6K 525 40
'Idiot.' 'Douche bag.' 'Dumbass.' 'Jer---' 'WILL YOU STOP HOVERING!' His grating voice snapped me out of my rant. I glanced behind me, looking for th...