Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Sto...

By ASAP_Goldies

Imagine the love of your life Roc Royal abuses you every single day. You get so fed up that you do something... More

Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Story)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Author's Notice ....
Sorry Darlings ...

Chapter 14

4.9K 180 26
By ASAP_Goldies

You ...

I was still confused . I mean how ?! I went to go take a shower . As I was in the shower Roc appeared behind me . Damn , I can't get no privacy . "You had fun ?" he said while smirking . Wait , What is h-OMG !! It was real . "Umm , What are you talking about ?" "You know what I'm talking about ." he whispered seductively in my ear . I bit my lip and said "Oh yeah , that ." I said while rubbing the soap on my body . "Second round ?" "Nigga , what ?! You had sex with me without my permission . So technically raped me . I don't get how but you did ." "Actually I didn't , because you enjoyed it ." Why was he always right ?! Damn . "But still , no ." "Alright , just watch ." with that he disappeared . I'm really getting tired of Roc . For God sakes it was just a dream . He's just hype that he controlled my dream . Ha ha ha ha big deal . After I finished showering and got dressed I checked on my son . He was still asleep , damn . How long was I sleep . I checked the time and I've only been asleep for like 5-10 minutes . Oh wow .

I decided to start dinner so I turned on the stove . Since I was the only one , I wanted to make something simple . I decided to make a grilled chicken salad . After I was done , I got Jr. from upstairs and breast fed him . I laid him down on his cover on my bed . I brought my dinner upstairs to my bedroom turned on the T.V. and ate . I was watching Love & Hip Hop ATL . "Hi , Molly the Maid ." I laughed at the fact that Joseline called MiMi that . After I finished eating , I brushed my teeth and went to go play with Jr. I baby talked to Jr. All he did was look at me . "When they're after me , I'm gonna let Uncle Prod take good care of you okay ? I'm gonna come back for you . And give you everything you want . I promise baby boy ." With that we both fell asleep .

Ray ...

My gosh , I don't even know why I came here . The food that they have are so disgusting . Luckily , I'm only here for a month . Can't wait to see my Yn and Jr. "Mr . Lopez , it's time for dinner ." "I don't want to eat ." "Sir , you have too. " "Bitch , if I don't want to I don't have to . You are now dismissed ." She left the room . I laid down on the hard mattress and started to think about Yn . I already planned out our future and everything . I can't wait till I leave this place . I swear . I'm gonna change my ways & be more active around the house . While I kept on thinking about Yn and our future I fell asleep .

You ...

I woke up and did my morning routine . I woke up before Jr. so I took the time out to make me some breakfast . I made bacon , waffles and sunny-side up eggs with orange juice . I ate upstairs so I could keep my eye on Jr. I turned to the news and there it was again . "Breaking News : Officer Ramirez & Officer Monohan were found dead in two plastic garbage bags at the pier . We are trying to find the killer . We heard the last place they were at were Yn Ln' s house to question her about the death of Chresanto August . " I turned the T.V. off . I panicked and called Prod . "Prod ?!" "Yeah ?" "Okay , things are getting kinda out of hand okay . Yesterday I killed two police officers and threw them into the ocean and thought nobody would find them but they did . Craig , I don't know what to do !!" "U-uh ." "I'll bring Jr. over whenever they're coming after me . Promise me to take care of him when I bring you to him ." "I promise ." I hanged up on Prod .

I just looked at Jr . and laid down . "Why , why me ?" I whispered while silently crying '

I know it's short but I'm gonna add chapter 15 . I don't think chapter 15 is gonna be the last chapter . I'm not sure yet .

-Votes ?

-Comments ?

-Tee2wice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 36.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
650K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...