Utapri- A butler a day

By wingless_otaku

Starish and Quartet are the current rising stars in Shining agency. But~ to achieve even further, the boy ido... More

Introduction
Prologue
Butler training starts! (part 1)
Butler training starts! (part 2)
Idols in the hot springs
Day 1
Day 1 ~after story~
Day 2
Day 2 ~after story~
Day 3
Day 3 ~after story~
Day 4
Day 4 ~after story~
Day 5
Day 5 ~after story~
~before story~ (Special update)
Day 6
Day 6 ~after story~
Day 7
Day 7 ~after story~
Day 8
Day 8 ~after story~
Day 9
Day 9 ~after story~
Day 10
Day 10 ~after story~
Day 11
Day 11 ~after story~
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 ~after story~
Day finale
Day finale ~after story~
Author's note

Day 12 ~after story~

520 28 4
By wingless_otaku

Back in the hotel...

<The seniors are gathered in Camus and Ai's room>

Ai: Ranmaru, you gave her that scarf of yours right?

Ranmaru: What if I did? *flips his magazine*

Ai: Nothing... *feeling slightly uneasy*

Reiji: Mou...Ai-ai, today's Christmas eve so it's normal to give presents to someone *laughing sheepishly*

Ai: But according to my data, the scarf he gave to her was actually worn by him before. Does that even count as a present? *stares at Reiji hoping to give him an acceptable answer*

Reiji: *clears throat* *slight chuckle again to hide his nervousness* ahahahahh...perhaps it's also a type of present that he wants to give to show how much he like-

Ai: *glares at Ranmaru*

Ranmaru: *clears throat* I did not do such things! *blushing*

Camus: Just express how you feel. It's not like you are not allowed to do so...

Reiji: Ohohohoh...I see, so, My-chan~ what did you give?

Ranmaru and Ai: *stares at Camus intensely*

Camus: *Clears his throat out of nervousness* I just taught her how to skate...that's all. Got any problem you insolent fools?! *blushes*

Reiji: Wells, everyone loves (first name) so much. I wonder if she'll give us presents tomorrow...

Camus: That's so low of you to think of getting a present from her!

Ai: Well, it's not like you don't expect for one. *stares at Camus*

Ranmaru: Lame...

Reiji: How about this? We'll make a bet on who will receive her present during Christmas. *smirks triumphantly*

Ai: I'm fine with it...

Ranmaru: Same here then. *closes his magazine and puts it on the couch*

Camus: Ah...*nods in agreement*

Reiji: Yoshhhh! Minna fightoooooo!!!!! *raising fist into the air*

Camus: *sighs*

In Syo and Natsuki's room...
(Starish memebers gathered in the room)

Tokiya: Seriously, I never knew that the seniors would be so hyped up for tomorrow...

Ren: Eavesdropping isn't a good thing, Icchi.

Tokiya: I did not...*crosses his arms*

Ittoki: Tomorrow is Christmas afterall. I wonder if we get to celebrate back in the agency after work....

Syo: I heard Nanami will be busy throughout Christmas so I think we shouldn't bother with her work.

Natsuki: That's kinda sad...if only Haru-chan could join us...*cuddles onto his piyo-chan*

Masato: She has Shibuya-san with her so I guess she'll be fine.

Cecil: May the muse bless each and every one of us to have a good day tomorrow. *Prays in a corner of the room*

Ren: Cesshi never changes. He'll always pray for our safety and all. *sighs*

Cecil: And may (first name)-chan give me presents tomorrow. May Santa hear my wish....

Starish excluding Cecil: *jolted and glares at Cecil*

Syo: Oyyy, don't be that stingy! At least tell Santa our wishes too!

Natsuki: I wish that my room will be filled with lots of piyo-chans so that I can cuddle them to sleep!

Syo: Oy, your wish has been fulfilled a long time ago!!

The rest of Starish laughed along while enjoying the lively company they had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 589 30
Saotome Academy, which is very well know by it's name, as a prestigeous school for young people who have artistic talents to enter and to become real...
18.1K 478 16
You, Y/n M/n L/n, are Shining Saotome's niece, as well as the newest graduate from Soatome Gakuen. You assumed you'd be taught by your uncle to bec...
51.8K 1.4K 55
An Uta no Prince Sama /UtaPri fanfiction. I do not own Uta no Prince Sama, the characters, the pictures or the lyrics. I only own Catarina(the prota...
31.3K 757 33
The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new events have come to challenge them again a...