Potion For The Heart

By GracieOzpin

What if Serverus Snape, Potions Master of the Hogwarts academy had a crush? But then again, what if his crush... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 4

3.6K 105 20
By GracieOzpin

As we finished the journey through the castle, I was required to travel with the first years. I looked at all the little cracks in the wall and counted off how many had been done by my brother and I while we fought each other in out schooling days.

"Come on, Hagrid. Lets get them to the Great Hall for the Sorting. Everything is the same since 50 years ago. Now come on!" I grabbed his arm, in a foul mood and dragged him to the Great Hall.

"Now Rosie, just because yer know where everything is, doesn't mean that-" I cut him off by opening the doors.

Everyone at the feast looked at the first years as they filed into the room. I saw that stupid old hat sitting on a stool up there and scowled. That thing was the reason I was put into Slytherin.

"Hagrid, you're early." the man at the front of the room with a silvery white beard sat down.

"Well er, sorry sir. Your extra protection decided she done had enough looking around and led us here." Hagrid glared at me and I smiled, waving to Albus.

The old man sighed heavily and looked at the committee of teachers. They all groaned and poked at their food as Albus stood.

"Students, I am pleased to welcome you to a new year at Hogwarts!" he smiles and sat down, feast beginning.

I looked around and saw no empty seats, not one at the teachers table, none among the students. Even Hagrid was sitting with them. Sighing, I walked out and followed the changing stairs to an abandoned room, my brother and I always practiced in.

"Oh, Tom... I miss you..." I sighed and pulled the door open.

The room was dusty and still had the burn marks on the walls. There was cobwebs in the corners and even a bat was hanging off a beam.

There was the sound of footsteps coming straight for the room and I closed the door, hoping they weren't looking for me.

"Where'd she go, Ron?" I heard a male voice say.

"I think she went to bed." Ron, presumably, spoke.

"She looked pretty offended when we were all eatting. Why?" the other voice spoke.

"Boys! You two should be off to bed!" a growling voice and loud steps stopped right outside the door.

"Sorry, Professor Snape." the other voice said.

"We got lost." Ron finished.

"Five points from Gryffindor. Now, Percy, you lead them to were they are to go." Professor Snape ordered before stepping into the same room as I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 447 18
Demetria Lauren Evans Snape, had found out she was a wizard at the age of 10, she knew she'd been adopted her whole life, but finding out she's a Wiz...
750K 17.7K 69
❌ This is my first work so I apologize for any inconsistencies and mistakes. I am also not touching this with a ten foot pole. It is an abomination s...
50.1K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...
46K 1.4K 11
Ami was a young Hogwarts student and had grown up with her best friend in the Slytherin household. The time of Tom Riddle was an era in Hogwarts whic...