never forget 'saitama x read...

By authorrr_

(Y/N) has always been ignored expect her best friend Genos but even he sometimes forgot her. She was used to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Christmas Chapter

18.8K 664 1.2K
By authorrr_

Holiday chapter but will continue story in next chapter
_________________________________________

"Merry Christmas!" I shout cheerfully. The snow flakes land on my hair as I look at the sky smiling.

"Christmas? Already?" Genos asks.

"Well not yet in a few hours but it's close so I'll go Christmas shopping" I say.

"I'll go with" Genos say. I stop him and shake my head.

"No, you stay here with Saitama while I go" I say smiling with confidence.

"Are you sure? I mean what if a monster comes and you're all alone? Do you have your cell?" Genos asks quickly. I sigh and face palm.

"Yes MOM so I'm going bye!" I wave off and start walking towards the train station before Genos can stop me. It's really cold but good thing I have my fluffy cozy jacket to keep me warm! I warm my hands with my mittens.

I wait for the train.

"It's so cold" I sigh but then I see a stand selling hot chocolate. I practically run to the stand and buy one hot chocolate. I blow on the hot substance and pay the owner.

"Thank you and happy holidays" I say smiling at the owner. She smiles back and nods.

I go back and see the train coming.

I get on and take a seat before anyone else can take it. Well there's not much people. I blow on my hot chocolate and take a sip. I should've waited more because I just burned my tongue. I hiss in pain and curse. A person near by looks at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say blushing from embarrassment. Then I take notice of his features he has large grey eyes and black short hair and purple marks under his eyes.

"I'm (Y/n)" I says as the man sits next to me calmly.

"I'm Speed-o'-Sound Sonic" He says. What the.

"I'll just call you Sonic " I say smiling. He smiles and nods. Heh Sonic the hedgehog.

"So where are you off to?" Sonic asks.

"I'm going Christmas shopping" I say. "And you?"

"Well I was just going to walk around but I'll stick with you" He says calmly. He's pretty bold and confident.

"Okay" I say nodding. We talk for a bit and I drink my hot chocolate.

By the time we get there, I run out of hot chocolate and we walk to the mall. Wait what would Genos and Saitama want? Oh no I forgot to ask! I face palm but I catch up with Sonic.

"So what're you getting?" He asks.

"Uh I don't know really what would you think a cyborg would want?" I ask. He looks at me with a weird expression.

"Um I don't know" He says thinking. Well, Genos really looks up to Saitama so I could try to find a matching sweater that says 'Oppai' on it.

"Do you know where they sell sweaters with-" I stop myself, that's weird (Y/n)!

"Where they what?" Sonic asks.

"Uh w-where they sell sweaters with.....oppai on it" I say the last part quietly. I see his cheeks turn red a bit. I feel my cheeks turn red as well.

"Y-Yeah it's over there" He says pointing to a store while covering his cheeks with his hand. I nod and look over. It looks like a promising store. I smile and grab his arm and rush to the store.

"Wow! I can get all their presents here!" I say smiling. Maybe I'll get Sonic something for helping me find a store and he seems really nice.

I look at the sweaters as Sonic looks around. Hm Saitama has a yellow Oppai sweater so I'll get them that. I pick the sweater out and look for something for Saitama. What could he want? I think and groan inwardly.

What would he want?! A camera? Maybe so he can take pictures. I look around and find a yellow Fuji-film Instax Mini 8. I inspect it and nod. He'll like it. What should I get for Sonic? I look over to see Sonic staring at a sweater. I walk over behind him and peek over his shoulder.

"What're you looking at?" I ask. He jumps quickly turns around.

"Nothing" He says quickly. I look at him with a 'are you serious face?'

"It's just a sweater" He says. "Nothing more."

"Yeah that's why you've been staring at it for more than 10 minutes" I say.

"You've been staring at me for 10 minutes?" He asks. I blush.

"No! N-No! I was just being sarcastic" I say quickly. "Now let me see"

I look over to see the sweater he was staring at. It was black and had 'Partners in Crime' on it. Oh isn't there another one to go with this? I look through the other sweaters and find the other one.

I look behind me to see Sonic has wandered off to another section. I pick out the sweaters and hide it under the stuff. I buy other stuff for the three boys and go to the cashier who was currently reading a book.

"Uh excuse me" I say but he doesn't hear. Of course.

"Excuse me" I say a bit louder. Not even a glance. I sigh and slam my fist on the counter. The cashier looks up startled.

"Excuse me I'm here to purchase a few things" I say with a tight smile. He nods slowly and starts to scan the items quickly. A bit of guilt tugs at me. I just don't like being ignored like that. He says the price and I give him more than the price.

"Keep the change, Happy Holidays" I say cheerfully. He looks at me shocked and slowly starts to smile.

"Thank you miss! Happy holidays" He says. I nod and call out to Sonic.

"Sonic! Come on!" I say. He turns to me and walks up to me.

"Now let's just roam around" I say smiling cheerfully. He smiles at me warmly and nods.

~Later~

"I think we have enough" I say looking at the bags we bought. 6 bags in each arm. So 24 bags. I wasted a lot of money and Sonic bought some things but he refuses to tell me. The suspense is killing me.

We walk to the train station.

"I saw you getting the cashier's attention and it was quite a scene" He says smirking. I blush a bit.

"You saw that?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah it even startled me" He jokes.

"Haha well I don't like being ignored like that" I say. We laugh and wait for the train.

"So where do you live?" He asks.

"I live in City Z but at the edge so there isn't many monsters" I say. "and you?"

"I live in City Z too but it's near the center of it" He says. Oh Saitama must live near him. I hope he likes my present though.

We talk until the train comes and when it does we sit down and rest our arms.

"I never knew shopping is this exhausting" I whine.

"I thought girls loved shopping like shop until you drop" He says.

"I don't really like shopping, I have no one to go with and I don't really have a reason to go anyway" I say.

"Well I'm glad I came then" He says looking up. I nod and look outside.

We get off the train at my stop and walk down the street.

"Well next time I go shopping I'll invite you" I say. He nods and helps me with the bags.

"Yeah it was nice going" He agrees as we walk to my house. The walk in silent.

I met him today barely and he's a really huge help with the presents and choosing. I got him a few presents as well and hopefully all the boys like mine. Especially Saitama.

I unlock my front door and walk in and wait for Sonic. We set down the bags in my living room. I turn to see my Christmas tree that me and Saitama and Genos made. We almost broke all the ornaments! But we pulled through.

"Well I'll make some hot chocolate" I say. "Help yourself to the TV or books"

He nods and sits down on the couch. Hm I bought wrapping paper so hopefully Sonic helps me with that.

I come back with two mugs of hot chocolate and set them on the coffee table.

"I'll help you wrap if you want" He says out of nowhere. Thank you god!

"Thanks!" I say cheerfully. We slowly move the table and scramble out the boxes. Sonic hands me the wrapping paper and I get the box with Sonic's sweater in it. I quickly wrap it with my powerful wrapping skills and sign Sonic on it. I put it aside and start on another box.

When I see an unfamiliar box I just hand it to Sonic and when he sees one he passes it to me. 30 minutes and I hear a knock. I think it's Genos.

"I'll go" I say and Sonic nods.

"Coming!" I say and open the door to see Saitama and Genos. I close the door a bit and smile nervously.

"H-Hey guys" I say.

"(Y/n) can we come in?" Genos asks.

"Can you?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.

"Let us in" He says. I block their way quickly.

"You can't! Um I'm busy" I say quickly. Shit I'm not done with the gifts yet.

"Busy?" Saitama asks.

"Y-Yeah you know with stuff" I say smiling nervously.

"Hey (Y/n) who's there?" Sonic calls out.

"Who's that?" Saitama asks quickly.

"My friend" I say quicker.

"Friend?" Genos asks.

"Yes friend" I say to Genos. They lean over to see Sonic peeking his head out. Saitama gasps and so does Genos and Sonic.

"It's him sensei! Genos yells.

"(Y/n)! Move!" Saitama says urgently.

"No! Wait!" I shove Saitama back. Sonic stands behind me.

"Don't get near her!" They both call out.

"Calm down you two! He's my friend" I say. Genos sighs and Saitama 'tchs'

"Do you have a problem?" I ask Saitama. He shakes his head and looks away with a mad face. I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm busy so bye" I slam the door shut.

"Sorry about that" I apologize.

"It's lets just finish the presents up" He says walking to the living room. I follow and we return to our routine and I decide to put on some music. I get out of speakers and play 'Ride' by Twenty one pilots and begin wrapping. Unconsciously I start to sing.

"I just wanna stay in the sun where I find

I know it's hard sometimes

Pieces of peace in the sun's peace of mind

I know it's hard sometimes

Yeah, I think about the end just way too much

But it's fun to fantasize

All my enemies who wouldn't wish who I was

But it's fun to fantasize"

I wrap another present and begin another one.

"Oh, oh

I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Oh, I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Taking my time on my ride"

I sway my head to the rhythm and hum a bit. I hum as the next part comes. I could never say that part fast enough so I wait until the next part.

"Oh, oh

I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Oh, oh

I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride

Taking my time on my ride"

I sigh and start again.

" I've been thinking too much"

I tape the end and get another box.

"I've been thinking too much

I've been thinking too much"

I hear the window being tapped but I ignore it.

"I've been thinking too much

Help me"

I hit the points perfectly. ( Haha not really though.)

"I've been thinking too much (I've been thinking too much)

I've been thinking too much (Help me)"

I close my eyes and smile as I sing.

"I've been thinking too much (I've been thinking too much)

I've been thinking too much"

I stop. I let the song go on. I finish my half and turn around to see Sonic staring at me and Saitama at the window staring at me in awe. I blush furiously and quickly close the curtains.

"(Y/n) you have a really good voice" Sonic says giving me a thumbs up. I chuckle and return the thumbs up.

"Thanks" I say giving a thumbs up back. I see Saitama still in the window glaring at Sonic. I close the curtains again and blush furiously again. He heard me sing!

"We finished" Sonic says nodding at all the presents under the tree. I smile at the full tree.

"Well I better get going, it's getting late" Sonic says standing up. He hands me a piece of paper with a number on it.

"Call me when you're going to open presents and when you need a mall buddy" Sonic jokes. I laugh and nod.

"Okay bye!" I walk him to the door. He walks out and before I can close the door Genos and Saitama open the door.

"We're here!" Genos says. I roll my eyes.

"Did he hurt you? What did you guys do? Did he force you into anything? Did he touch you? Did he try to kill you or fight you?" Saitama asks holding my shoulders a bit too tight. I wince at the pain. Question after question his grip got tighter until the point I felt like it was going to break.

"S-Saitama you're hurting me" I whisper wincing. He looks at me and suddenly let's go.

"Sorry..." He mutters. I rub my shoulders. That really hurt. Genos looks at my shoulder for a bit.

"No severe damage but be careful Sensei" He says to Saitama. He looks away a bit ashamed.

"I'm fine okay? Sonic was just here to help me wrap presents he even helped me with the bags" I say showing them the Christmas tree.

"You could've asked me" Saitama muttered. I sighed and pat his back. He really is built. I blush.

"Next time" I say smiling. He smiles back.

~CHRISTMAS TIME~

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I yell through the phone.

"Ouch!" Sonic whines.

"Come on hurry! We're waiting for you we got cookies and hot chocolate" I say. Three seconds later there are knocks. He's here?

"I'll get it!" I say and open it.

"Hi" Sonic says he's wearing a simple grey sweatshirt and black pants.

"Come in" I say stepping aside.

We walk in to join Genos and Saitama picking up presents.

"Hey! Not yet!" I say. Genos looks at me for a bit.

"Genos...put it down" I say. He shakes his head.

"Genos..." I say glaring at him. He glares back. I tackle him and force the present away. He sighs in defeat.

"Not until I open my gift first!" I say evilly. They all groan as I tear the present apart eagerly. I open the box to see a sweater that say 'Partners in Crime'. Wait isn't? I turn around to see Sonic smile. I smile back.

"Thanks Sonic!" I say. I grab his present and pass it to him. He opens it to find the other match and smiles more.

"AYYY" I yell. Genos and Saitama groan at our bonding moment.

"OH! Here's your present Genos!" I say handing him his present. He opens it in a blink of an eye and smiles widely. He looks to see his master wearing it.

"Sensei!" He says showing the sweater to him. Saitama smiles and laughs.

"Now we match!" Saitama says. I grab his present and slowly hand it to him.

"I hope you like it" I say smiling. He takes it and opens it to find the camera. He smiles warmly and looks at me.

"Thank you (Y/n)" He says. He holds the camera up and aims it at me.

"Say cheese" He says and I smile as the camera takes the picture. We wait for the picture to come out.

"Cute" He mutters. I blush and clear my throat.

"I uh bought enough film for you so when you run out tell me" I say trying to contain my blush.

We spend the rest of the morning opening presents and laughing. We all relax on the couch and I slowly start to doze off. I hear a camera go off.

"Really Saitama?" I hear.

"Shut up Sonic the hedgehog she looks cute" I hear before I go into deep slumber.

_________________________________

THANK YOU GUYS I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT YOU GUYS DESERVE IT!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Edited 3/7/18 1:16 AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 11 4
One day his disciple was acting more weird than usual. He was clingy, too clingy and overprotective too. Genos seems to be a lot more obsessive of hi...
40.6K 1.1K 14
(Y/N) (L/N) is just your ordinary 18-year-old who lives a normal life like any other normal human being. You may think he is an ordinary human being...
68K 1.3K 31
Y/N just a man late 20 that lazy to know what happens to the world that he lives and deep inside of his laziness is he very strong in assasin skill.H...
3.9K 180 8
~You and Garou were close friends as children, even though the time you shared together was brief and unwillingly cut short. Not seeing your best fri...