A Lemon For Those Thoughts? {...

By Shippo

A book for you more "Advanced" readers that want more than a sweet kiss at the end ;) Requests Closed More

Request Requirements
Just A Little Cocky *Request for Calienia*
A Perfect Piece of Art *Request for Calienia*
Dirty Little Secret *Request for Ro_Insanewriter*
Weapon Of Mast Destruction *Request for AnimeAnglez*
A Jock's Weakness. *Carebear626*
YukidaXSasuke: Pushin' Me Away
No Where To Run *Miyaaaa*
Naughty Kitty
The Fox and The Hound (College AU)
Mr. Gray Will See You Now (Gray x Reader) {Modern AU}
Birthday Sex! (Kiba x Reader)
PSA
No Interuption {Aomine Daiki x Reader}
I'm Your Gift :: Itachi Uchiha
Phone Calls (multiple)

Just The Opposite *Request for MyJutsusAndMagic*

3.8K 82 14
By Shippo

Name: Koakai Kushimi

Age: However old Kakashi is :3

Looks: Long green hair, tanned skin and yellow eyes.

Clothes: She wears a black boob tube with red patterns, a grey vest, black shorts, and red ninja shoes with calf bandages.

Personality: She's a loud and proud flirt who loves her 3 genin students (Akane (Girl) Mazen, and Jin (Boys) She loves training and is extremely competitive, doesn't like being beat.

Likes: Her students, ice cream, Kakashi, winning, storms, cloudy days, training.

Dislikes: Blood, cheese, Gai, sunny days and pocky.

Ninjutsus: She has wind chakra release and fights with a gunbai, can also control wind with a ninjutsu.

Virgin: Yes [] No [X]

Baby Daddy: Yes [] No [X]

***

Koakai's students fell down in the damp grass with groans, "Sensai can we take a break?" Akane asked as small droplets of rain fell from the sky.

"Why" It's a beautiful day." Koakai smiled at them.

Jin threw a small twig at her, "It's fucking raining and there's gonna be a thunderstorm any minute now!"

Mazen hit him over the head, "Don't talk to Sensai like that. But he does have a point,"

The rain started coming down harder and Akane whimpered, "My hair is gonna get ugly!" she whined.

Koakai sighed, shaking her head, "Dismissed you wimps," They all stood up and bowed their head.

"Thank you sensai,"

They were gone in a flash and Koakai lifted her face up to the sky and let the water run down her face. She shook her head and then started to walk to the grave sight. She frowned a little seeing Kakashi was there with a bouque of flowers.

He sat them down and stood there for a second or two. Koakai walked over and tapped on his shoulder, Kakashi looked over at her, "You're gonna catch a cold if you stay out here too long." Koakai warned.

Kakashi shook his head, "I could say the same to you."

Koakai smiled and looked down at the flowers, "Came to see Rin and Obito?" she asked a little concerned.

Kakashi nodded, "It seems like only yesterday that it happened."

A crackle of lightnign hit a nearby tree and Koakai jumped a little, "I can only imagine..." she sighed.

Kakashi nodded as thuder boomed through the sky, "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was training with the kids. They wanted to go home since it was raining so I dismissed them," Koakai answered with a shrug, thunder crackling again.

Kakashi nodded, looking her over, "Do you think that you're prepaired for this kind of weather?" he asked referring to her boob tube.

Koakai puffed out her chest jokingly, "Of course I am!"

Kakashi chuckled as lightning hit another nearby tree and rain started to pour down harder, "Maybe we should get going." he said blinking the water from his eyes.

Koakai nodded and started walking off, Kakashi was at her side. The rain picked up even harder and they ran to the nearest apartment, which was Kakashi's 2LDK*. They walked inside and Kakashi went to get some towels.

(2LDK: 2 bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen)

He wrapped one around Koakai and she smiled at him, taking off her soaking wet shoes and walking into the large living room. She sat down on the couch and she started to shiver slightly, "If you keep on those wet clothes you'll get sick for sure," Kakashi said walking over, a towel over his shoulder and one over his head drying off his hair.

"Are you suggesting that..." she blushed, looking away.

"I'm not trying to be a pervert, I'm just trying to help. I have spare clothes if you want them, or a robe until your things are dry," Kakashi rubbed his hair dry and took the towel off of his head, shaking his hair, much like a wet dog would.

"A robe would be nice..." she said with a slight blush, Kakashi nodded and walked off into his room for a bit.

Koakai stood up, turning around to see a large wet spot on the couch from where she was sitting. She took off the towel that Kakashi wrapped around her and put it on the wet spot, then sitting back down. On the end table near the couch there was a picture there of him and his students.

Koakai scootched over and blew the dust off of the pitcture and looked at it, a small smile on her face, "Wow.."

Kakashi has walked in on her looking at his picture. He smiled under his mask a little. He had taken off his headband and shirt, and changed into some baggy pants, his robe in his hand, "Enjoying the picture?" he asked.

Koakai nodded and put the picture back on the end table before grabbing the robe from Kakashi and standing up, "Yes I am," she started walking into the hallway, "What room should I change in?"

Kakashi shrugged, "Anyone is fine."

She walked into the smaller guest bedroom and shut the door silently. The bed was a regual size with navy blue sheets and silky blue blankets and perfectly puffed pillows. To the other wall was a dresser with a large mirror, and under the window was a smal desk. Koakai started off by taking off her pants and putting them on the bed softly. She noticed her panties were wet (from the rain) and she shrugged, taking those off too. She blushed seeing her own underwear.

"Damn pretty panties..."

She folded them up and laid them next to her pants. Next she unwrapped her bandages that were practically ripping and peeling off with ease. She threw them in the nearby garbage can and then took off her vest, that was damp. She put that on the bed as well and then started at her boob tube.

"Damn thing..."

She tried lifting it off over her head, but the thick fabric was damp and it was sticking to her arms as she pulled it over her head. She sighed as it got stuck over her face and eyes, now she couldn't see.

"The bed it too my left, the dresser is to my fight and the desk is in front of me. I can do this."

She started to walk slowly towards the bed so she could lay down, but she slipped on the hard wooden floors from her feet still being a bit wet. She landed with a thud and groaned loudly.

Kakashi, who was sitting on his couch reading his book, sighed hearing the loud noise. He put the book away and walked to the guest bedroom. He opened the door slowly, "Koakai are you-"

He froze, seeing she was sitting upright and her legs sperated. Her lady parts were showing and her breasts bounced as she tried to get up. He gulped and walked over to her, pulling the boob tube from around her face and arms, throwing it to the side.

She blushed seeing that he had helped her in her troublesome situation. She smiled shyly, "Kakashi why do you do this to me?" she asked.

"Do what?" he sat down in front of her, crossing his legs.

She pulled her knees to her chest, pressing her breasts to her knees, "You make me blush and...Well it just makes me feel like you're winning."

"Winning what?" he removed a stray piece of the pine green hair from her face.

"In sexy points. You have like, ten." she answered.

Kakashi chuckled, "I don't know why you feel that way, but I know what'll make you feel better."

"Skinny dipping?" Koakai answered.

"No," He leaned in closer and she pulled his mask off of him.

She exposed his narrow handsome face and put hands on either side of his cheeks, pulling his lips to hers in a deep and passonaite kiss. He kissed back and pushed her down onto the floor gently. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

A piece of lightning crackled again and the lights flickered. Kakashi smirked into the kiss as Koakai jumped a bit in surprise. He pulled away and he kissed down to her neck, softly leaving hickeys and love bites over her.

"Kakashi...." she breathed.

Kakashi pulled away, looking at her with a small smirk, "Yes hun?"

She blushed, a wider smirk on her face, "Can...Well...Can I be Seme this time?" she asked.

"Are you sure you can handle that?" Kakashi asked with a chuckle.

Koakai nodded and Kakashi got off of her and laid on the ground, propping himself up on his elbows. Koakai straddled herself on him and pushed him down, her bottom in the air. His hands went directly to her ass cheeks, massaging them as she kissed him in an open mouthed kiss.

She moaned slightly and started to suck on his tongue. Her teeth grazing against it softly, making Kakashi groan loudly from the chest as she did so. She stopped and pinned his hands over his head, he chuckled.

"I never saw this side of you before..." he said a bit amused.

"Is that bad?"

"Just the oppasite."

She smiled and kissed his roughly before going to his neck, directly to his sweetspot.  He arched his back as she bit down on him hard. He hissed in pleasure as she licked and sucked the pain away. She started to kiss lower to his abdomen, pulling his pants down as she went.

Kakashi gulped, propping himself back up onto his elbows to look at her. She pulled them down along with his boxers, "Koakai, you fon't have to-"

Koakai had already started to put him in her mouth slowly, bobbing her head up and down slowly, sucking on him hard. Kakashi's eyes shut in pleasure and threw his head back. There was another lightning crackle and the lights went completely out.

Koakai didn't care, she was still moving up and down Kakashi's shaft. He groaned, his fingers tanlging in her hair. She pulled away from him and he groaned, his throbbing member hitting the cooler air. He pulled her over him and then flipped them over.

He kissed her neck and then went to her breasts. He suckled on them harshly, nipping and licking her nipple. She moaned, rubbing her legs together trying to stimulate herself as Kakashi left butterfly kissed down her body.

The lights flickerd back on and he smirked, seeing her bright red face. Her eyes were wide and innocent, her bangs sticking to her forehead from the sweat. He parted her legs apart and leaned down lower. He pulled the velvet folds apart and had himself a taste.

Koakai screamed in pleasure, bucking her hips against his warm and moist mouth. Kakashi had her by the hips, pushing his tongue deeper inside of her. Koakai 's arms stretched out above her, her hips rocking back and forth against Kakashi's mouth.

He groaned as her juices filled his mouth. His groan vibrated throughout Koakai's lady parts and she screamed in ecstacy, a large spill of juices pouring into Kakashi's mouth. He took it all in and pulled away, juices trailing from his mouth.

He opened his mouth and let her juices spill onto her stomach and lower chest. she moaned, "Kakshi I need it."

He smirked licking his lips, "One moment," he said getting up quickly and going to the dresser. He went through a couple of drawers and got out a Trojan condom. He put it on, putting himself at her entrance. He pushed inside of her, her walls spreading around him, he groaned, "Dear Kami..." he put both hands on either side of her head, looking at each other eye to eye. "You feel tighter than before."

She moaned her back arching. Kakashi started to thrust in and out of her slowly, but with the force of ten men. Everytime he thrusted her entire body shook from the pleasure. She gulped, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist.

"Go faster," she moaned.

He nodded and thrusted faster, his force still hard. She shook and shuddered as he went. He groaned, going faster. She started to moan loudly, clawing and scratching his back. Leaving it red and small trails of blood.

He groaned, going faster, "I-I can't hold much longer..."

She pulled his head down close to hers, "Let it out then..." she whispered.

He groaned loudly, going faster as she panted and whispered dirty nothings in his ear. He swallowed a big lump in his throat as he felt himself throbbing inside of her more, and her walls about to cave in on him.

Koakai let out a bloody murder scream of Kakashi's name and he did the same. They both lay there panting, covered in sweat and smelling like sex. Kakashi pulled out, making Koakai whimper. He picked her up bridal style and laid her down on the bed.

He laid down next to her, wrapping his arm around her and pulling the blankets on them, "You used protection right?" she asked turning and facing him.

"...."

"Kakashi! I told you I don't want kids right now! I wanna get-"

He kissed her head, "I was kidding. I did."

"I swear, sometimes you do just the oppasite."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 183 29
Requests are closed as this book is complete. Just a warning, these are really bad and cringy as this was my first book and first time writing. Just...
12.3K 176 10
---DISCONTINUED--- Sorry to tell you that this novel has been dropped. Come check my other works.
117K 1.1K 10
These are ecchi fanfiction oneshots / twoshots with KnB characters. For these lemons there will be a vanilla-ish version and a naughtier version of e...
434K 7.5K 34
Welcome to my kuroko no basket one shot~ Things to take note while reading my book 1. I don't indicate whether it's a angst or a lemon in the title...