Mistakes||Young Derek Hale||B...

By kelobrien

Maelie Rogers is just your average band geek. She practices 24/7 and doesn't get too much attention from boys... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~author's note~

~6~

8.5K 152 21
By kelobrien

Derek Hale•

Shit. I screwed up. Real bad. I feel like she saw me kick her mailbox then fix it. She's getting curious. Real curious. She can't find out. Other than that, I yelled at her. I just don't want her getting involved with the supernatural. If she got hurt it'd kill me to see her in pain. I didn't mean to answer that harshly but I don't want her getting involved with Peter. Yes, he's my uncle but there's something about him that's evil. He just has that look in his eye that just doesn't seem right. I was walking back to my house when I stopped abruptly. Someone's following me. I turned around to come face to face with my sister Laura. "What?" I asked.

"She saw you kick that mailbox," she stated. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a 'duh' look since I already figured that out. "Derek you can't ger that girl involved. She's too innocent. Too nice," Laura said calmly.

"Don't you think I know that Laur?!?!" I yelled. "The last thing I want to do is hurt her!" I could feel my claws and fangs coming out. Laura looked at me. I breathed in and out and muttered 3 words: Alpha, Beta, Omega. Once I was calm, I looked up to see that Laura was gone. I can't hurt her. I can't hurt Mae. But I really like her. I don't want to lose her. I was going to walk to my house but I decided to go back to Mae's to see if she's okay. I walked briskly to her house. I reached her doorstep and knocked on her door. After a few minutes she answered the door.

"Hi," she mumbled.

"Mae can I talk to you?" I asked. She nodded and stepped aside to let me in. She guided me to her room and shut the door. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean it at all I just... I don't know. It's—" she cut me off.

"Derek. I don't care that you yelled at me. I just wanna know how the hell you kicked my mailbox and fixed it so easily!" She yelled. Shit. I can't tell her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her obviously lying.

"I saw you... I thought I saw you..."

"Are you just paranoid?" I asked. She sighed.

"Maybe I am..." She admitted. I gave her a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"We're going on our date tomorrow at 7. I'll pick you up. Dress casually, nothing special," I said and left her house leaving her with a smile on her face.

••
a/n
hi! so how are you?? how was your new year? stay safe everyone! good luck with 2016:) 120 reads??!!?? THATS INSANE!! ty guys so much!!!
-kel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 8.1K 22
Derek Hale love story
536K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...
234K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
306K 9K 29
❛i love everything about you and i wish i didn't i love you more then i've ever loved myself, and i think that's the problem❜ warning: incredibly che...