Lucky

By wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... More

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Waking up next to you
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

The Interview

8.6K 283 80
By wazzupcake

Hi guys this chapter may seem a filler one but it plays an important role to my story later so I hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammars. Thank you in advance, Enjoy reading fellas!

-A

Cara's POV

I was all ears smiling after that phone call with Kenny.

She thought of me!

I can't help but to smile like an idiot. Its amazing how can someone turn my mood in a very different way.

Her words were still running through my mind.

Just be yourself,they would not like you because they would definitely love you.

Its not them who i wanted to love me Kenny. Its you.

If only i could just tell her that.

Atleast i've got an "i love you too" from her without the word bestfriend or something!

"Your mood can change real quick!" A girl approached me with smile on her face and I just genuinely smiled at her too.

Woah! She's beautiful!

But not as beautiful as Kendall.

"Just got to talk to the most amazing girl in the world." I dreamily said thinking about Kenny.

"She must be really really amazing. How she can turn you into tomatoes." She said smiling at me.

I just bow my head down, because I know that i'm blushing.

"Don't worry..you're secret is safe with me." She said and patted my shoulder.

She walked away and as she was about to open the door, I called for her attention.

"Excuse me!" I know I may sound rude but I don't know her name.

"Annie Clark. You can call me Annie." She answered as if she knew that i'm gonna ask her name.

"Cara Delevingne, call me Cara."
I answered. She smiled and nodded as she headed towards the exit.

"That Kendall girl is really lucky! Good luck with your interview." She said and walked out of the room.

"No, I'm the lucky one." I whispered to myself.

----------------------------------------------------

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome the one and only Cara Delevigne!"

I was really nervous as I walk in the stage. I stop in the middle and wave my hands to the audience.I even heard someone saying "I love you Cara!".

I smiled and shouted "I love you too! Whoever you are! Wherever you are! I'm sorry i cannot see you with all these lights." I innocently said which earned a giggle from the audience.

I turn around and started to walk into the mini living room set up in the stage.

As i reached it the host stood up and offered his hands for me to shook but instead of shaking it, I turned it into a bro hug. I heard him chuckle and even the audience too.

"Whoa! Didn't see that coming." He said as we sit . I smiled at him and offered him a fist bump. He immediately bump it and the audience laugh again.

"Oh God! I think i'm gonna enjoy this interview." He said which made me smile.

"I think so too."

Come on Cara! Just be yourself. I reminded myself.

The interview went well, at first he asked me pretty basic things like what is you're favorite bla bla bla.

"You're favorite food?"

"Bacon!" I exclaimed like a child.

"You're like a child trapped in a womans body." He jokingly commented.

I just laughed and continue eating the popcorn he gave me a while ago. After a series of what's your favorite questions, he began to ask me a more serious type. About my job, family, education, sexuality and relationships. I answered it all with honesty..

"Does your family accepted you?"

Woah! Now its getting serious.

I put the bowl of popcorn down in the center table infront of me and fixed my self before answering his question.

"Well at first it was really hard coming out, you know? My mom always treats me as a princess, even if as a kid i was already a tomboy. I like boy stuff and things like that. I don't like wearing clothes. I pretty much want walking around naked." I said in a very serious tone which made the audience quiet. George the host nodded his head telling me to continue.

"Well, what i'm wearing right now is an evidence." I tried to joke to lighten up the mood. I was successfull as i heard the people laughed.

"So did your Mom accepted you?" He asked again.

"Yeah, after one.." I started counting with my fingers which made them gasped in disbelief.

"A year?!" He exclaimed with his hands in his chest as if he's having a heart attack.

"Haha! Nope! Two." I answered.

"Two years?!"

"Who said years? Two hours." I said with my brow furrowed.

All of them laughed at my answer.

"Hahaha! I thought it was two years. Well, two hours is not bad enough.

"Yeah? Two hours of just sitting infront of each other, no talk, just stare while tears dropping in her eyes. One of the most hurtful things in the world is to see your mother cry because of you." I answered as I remembered that day. It still breaks my heart as I clearly recall that look on her face.

"But then you'll realize that those tears are tears of a mother's love for her child. I remember the first thing that she told me, after hours of just sitting there." I continued.

"What?" He curiously asked me.

I fixed myself pretending that i'm my mom which made them laughed.
George the host also pretended to be me. Removing his shirt. Pertaining to what I said earlier that i like wearing nothing.

"Cara.." i immitated my moms voice.

George looked at me in the eye..

I hold George hands like what my mother did.

"I will love you no matter what, i still love you just as I loved you before. If not, i love you more. I'm proud of you." I said as a tear escaped my eyes remembering the words that my mother told me.

That is one of the best days of my life. I felt happiness, relief and most importantly I felt the love of the people around me. I wonder if I will ever have a day where I can be free of secrets again.

I heard "awwwww" as the audience react.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! One of the rarest moments captured in the television THE Cara Delevingne just shed a tear!" George joked and everyone clapped their hands. I joined the clapping too to remove the awkwardness.

After a series of questions he asked me about the incident lately at the bar.

"So are you really that drunk?" He asked.

"To be honest I was drunk that time but not that drunk like what they are claiming. I was at a club with my friend. I was teasing her and laughing my ass off her when i loss balance of the bar stool that i'm sitting in. And Boom! I fell. " I started laughing a bit while telling the story.

"So this friend of yours is only a friend? Gigi Hadid right?" He asked.

I smiled at him."She's my bestfriend and nothing more." He then nodded his head and proceeded to the next question. "So how about the paparazzi incident?"

"That was really wierd." I said as i chuckle a bit at the thought of me punching that guy.

"Did they really asked you that?" He asked reffering to the question of the stupid bald headed papz.

I nodded and continue to explain everything.

"Well, now we all know your side." He said and smiled at me, i just smiled back.

"Well, Cara, many people requested for me to ask you this one very important question." He seriously said. I just nodded my head and ask him to contnue.

"Cara are you single right now?"

Am I single?

You're not dating anyone right? The fucking stupid side of me butted in.

But I have Kendall

Does that mean she loves you too?

Fine!

"Yes, I'm single." I admitted.

I then heard the audience giggled.

"Well, that made all the single ladies and lads out there smile. Cara is single!"

They all shouted "yehey!" Which made me laugh too.

I am single. But my heart is not.

"But my heart is taken." I continued touching my necklace.

The necklace she gave me the last time we saw each other.

Our CaKe necklace.

They all gasped in unison when they heard what i had just said.

"Did we heard it right?" George asked again, confusion is written all over his face.

I touched the necklace again as i looked at George and nodded my head with a sweet smile in my face.

"Yeah. My relationship status is single but my heart is taken." I said smiling at the camera.

The audience sighed as George sit straight up. As if this made everything more interesting.

"So who's the lucky.." He asked, not sure if its a boy or a girl.

"Girl.." I said blushing.

They all said an "awwwe" and even George too.

"Wow! Ladies and gentlemen! Cara Delevingne blushing live on teli!" George exclaimed.

I just bow my head down and hid my reddening face and I again earned a series of giggle from the audience.

"Well Cara, can you tell us the name of this lucky girl?" He asked me.

I smiled and thought of Kendall.

Kendall Nicole Jenner. Of course as usual I didn't say her name.

"In the right time George. First I want to tell her personally."

" So you mean this Lady doesn't know that you like her?" He asked again.

"Love." I corrected him.

"What?" He asked as if not sure of what he just heard.

"Love George. Not like. Like is different from Love. I love her." I said with my whole heart.

I hope you realize that the girl i'm reffering to, is you Kenny.

I heard the people around me clapped their hands. I looked at George and he's smiling to me from ear to ear.

"Well! Its official guys! Cara Delevingne is inlove." We fist bump each other making the audience laugh for the nth time.

"Well, tell her as soon as possible coz a lot of girls and boys would be head over heels for you this time, it would be doubled!" He said.

I just chuckled and then a picture appeared in the monitor behind us. A picture of the girl who fainted because I smiled at her with a caption.

I was at a club last night and this girl fainted because Cara Delevingne smiled at her. Wtf!

All the audience laugh.

"So is this true?" George asked me.

"Uhm..i don't know really..but i did smile and winked at her..it was after the incident at the bar..me and Gigi was walking out of the place when that girl shouted " you still look good" (i immitated her voice) at me and i smiled at her. After that i turn my back at her and someone began to shout which made me curious. As i look back i saw her fainted."

George clapped his hands and gestured worshiping me. " I now believe at what other people say, that you have powers." He said shaking his head.

"What powers? Like superman? That's crazy! I can't even fly!" I said to him innocently.

He again chuckled. "Silly! Not that power! They said you can make a gay guy straight as a ruler and can turn straight girls gay for you. And now I also believe in that!"

"That's crazy!" I said laughing.

I can't even make her love me back.

"Well! We heard a lot of celebrities post a picture of them watching our show tonight. Supporting their friend, Cara Delevingne." He said indicating that the interview is now nearing its end. Its the last part of his show.

He then looked at the monitor again. And then a picture of Justin and Selena watching the show was flashed in the screen.

@Justinbieber: Watching #CaraDelevingneInterview tonight. Gotta love the sense of humor of this girl.

"Thank you Bieblena!" I shouted at the screen." They all laughed.

" Bieblena?" George asked.

"Yeah! Thats what i call them. Jelena is cool but I like that better. I ship them actually." I chuckled.

"I thought you dated Selena and Justin wants to date you?" He asked.

"Nope! That's what the papz thought. Those two are my friends. Close friends." I answered.

He nodded his head and another picture appeared. Gigi sitting in a couch watching the television.

@Gigihadid: I love this girl so much! I enjoyed watching you! You better tell me who's that lucky girl.

"Hahaha. I will! Definitely!" I said.

Then another series of pictures appeared from Miley, Taylor, Ed, Rihanna, Rita, Victoria Secret Angels and many more.

"But this one got the most like and retweets." George said as he swiped the screen to the left.

A picture of Kendall mouth partially open appeared on the screen.

@KimKardashian: Someones drooling over you @caradelevingne

"Wow! The Kendall Jenner is drooling over you!" George said still not believing and I swear to God, I was shocked. My heart beats so damn fast as if I just finished running a mile.

My Girl. She's so beautiful. Look at those eyes. The eyes where I can see my future. The eyes that can make my world stop. The eyes of the person i'm inlove with. How I miss looking into those brown eyes. How i missed seeing her beautiful face. How i missed seeing her smile at me. How i miss her touch that sends shivers to my body, her laugh that can make me look like a fool whose madly inlove everytime i hear them, her scent that makes me want to just hug her tight and kiss her, the sound of her voice that can make me calm every damn time. How I miss her so bad.

"Cara?"

"Cara Delevingne?"

"Jesus! Cara Delevingne Ladies and Gentlemen!"

I was finally out of my day dreaming when I heard people clapping and laughing at the same time.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" I asked George.

I swear to God i was just staring at her picture for a minute.

"You've been staring at that picture for about two minutes now." He said laughing and wiggling his eyebrows as if telling me that he knows something. I immediately blush but regain my posture.

"Nah! I was just looking at their garden! I love flowers! Its been a while since the last time i've been there." I said laughing to remove the awkwardness.

And I think he sensed something was up and I swear to God I wanna hug him right now for playing along with me. "Yeah! You're Mom collects flowers right?"

I nodded my head.

"Well i think you really can't help but to fall inlove with those beautiful flowers." He said looking at the flowers in the background. "I love flowers too." He continued.

But my attention wasn't at the flowers. Its in the girl in the picture.

I smiled like an idiot while looking at her. " Beautiful flowers indeed!"

I faced the camera.

"Kris! I would really love to visit you soon! I wanna see those beautiful flowers!" I said which made the people laughed.

"Just kidding! I miss you so much Kenny boo! I hope to see you soon!"

After a minute of promoting my brands and upcoming movies, I bid good bye to George and the audience telling them that i really had a great time.

I shook George arms but he bro hug me and whispered something that made me smile."She's one lucky girl."

I smiled and said "I'm the lucky one!"

He just patted my shoulder and wish me luck.

----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...
95K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.
124K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
78.1K 2K 45
When Lily meets Cara it's an instant connection but what price will Lily have to pay for getting the girl of her dreams? A Cara Delevingne fanfic. In...