Utapri- A butler a day

By wingless_otaku

Starish and Quartet are the current rising stars in Shining agency. But~ to achieve even further, the boy ido... More

Introduction
Prologue
Butler training starts! (part 1)
Butler training starts! (part 2)
Idols in the hot springs
Day 1
Day 1 ~after story~
Day 2
Day 2 ~after story~
Day 3
Day 3 ~after story~
Day 4
Day 4 ~after story~
Day 5
Day 5 ~after story~
~before story~ (Special update)
Day 6
Day 6 ~after story~
Day 7
Day 7 ~after story~
Day 8
Day 8 ~after story~
Day 9
Day 9 ~after story~
Day 10
Day 10 ~after story~
Day 11
Day 11 ~after story~
Day 12 ~after story~
Day 13
Day 13 ~after story~
Day finale
Day finale ~after story~
Author's note

Day 12

788 34 8
By wingless_otaku

It was the 24th of December where the streets were decorated with colourful lights that lighted the dark night streets brilliantly. Snowflakes slowly fall from the skies, pilling up the ground with pure white snow. You decided to visit the around the lively town while running errands for your mom. This year's attraction was the gigantic christmas tree that was decorated with colourful ornaments by the townspeople.

As you were looking around the shops beside you, you caught sight of a familiar looking person who was busy looking at the instruments displayed in the shop. It was Reiji. He wore a dark green scarf and an oversized jacket as his overshirt.

You approached him but he didn't budge. It was when you decided to check on what caught his attention. It was a pair of green maracas designed to match the festive season's colour.

Reiji was startled after finding out that you were just beside him.

"Y-yo girl, fancy meeting you here," he greeted with his blushing face. "Whacha doin'?"

"Out to do some errand. What about you?" You told him as you smiled.

"Well, just waiting for Ran-ran. He was looking for some bass strings," Reiji replied as he exhaled, causing white smoke(?) appearing from his nose.

Suddenly you hears a clank on the shop's door, revealing to be the gray haired rocker, Ranmaru.

"Let's go now before we got nagged by those two again," Ranmaru said but nearly jumped when he saw you. He saw how red your cheek and nose were since you were out in the cold without a scarf. He then removed his scarf and gently wrapped it on your neck.

After that, he walked ahead of you and Reiji without any other word.

"Ran-ran's tsun tsun mode is on~" Reiji teased making Ranmaru glare at him. Reiji just let out a slight laughter in the latter. "So, would you like to visit the Cafe for some hot chocolate beforehand? You'll need to warm yourself up."

"I guess I'll have some then," you agreed and followed Reiji to the Cafe.

As soon as you reached the Cafe, you saw Ranmaru talking to Ai and Camus. They were somewhat in a bad mood or something.

"You fool, when are you going to learn how to be punctual at work?" Camus angered as he crossed his arms.

"You are late for 5 minutes," Ai stated bluntly as he was not interested in the arguement.

"The streets was cold and we had to walk," Ranmaru said as he entered the Cafe without any care.

"Um...we got a customer here," Reiji said as he tried to break the little argument. Camus and Ai were surprised to see her.

"Welcome to SS Cafe, milady," Camus welcomed with a bow. "Today we had extended our opening time till 9.00pm."

After the welcome, you find yourself a seat and ordered a mug of hot chocolate. Camus then approached to your seat and decided to accompany you.

"Have you ever been to the ice rink before?" He started the conversation as casually as possible.

"Hm...I never been to one before..." you replied.

"Shall we hit one later?" Camus asked.

You then think back the time when he did the triple axels in the Cafe...does that means he's going to turn the Cafe into an ice rink again?

"We'll be having a skating event here in a few minutes time," Camus explained which made you gave out a 'i knew it' look. "I shall teach you the fundamentals of skating."

You gave out a slight laughter as you had no choice but to agree to his passion in teaching you.

Mini timeskip...

Camus led you to the simulation room, which was being transformed into an ice rink due to Camus's magic in collaboration with the simulation. You could see couples beginning to move into the rink after putting on skates made by magic.

Even the Starish members are struggling ot skate. And so, Camus gently drag you to the rink and began skating. He slowly guide you as you tried to get used to the skates. When he was about to let your hands off, you quickly grabbed into his incase you suddenly fall. He chuckled slightly at your attempt.

"You may not be good at skating but you never fail to impress me," Camus complimented as he continued guiding you as if the two of you were waltzing along witht the music. You blushed.

It took you a while to realise that you still have some errands to deal with since you managed to skate happily with Camus. But you had to leave the rink as soon as the music ends. Just like cinderella who had to leave the ball before midnight.

"I'm sorry, I have to go now!" You told Camus as the music stopped. "I got some things to do before I'm late."

Camus was disappointed but he had to let you go. So, you skated your way to the exit before Camus could catch up to you.

"Happy Christmas eve, (first name)," was all he could say before you disappear to the outside while smiling sadly.

As soon as you reached the exit to the outside of the Cafe, you saw Ai who happened to be standing at the outside while looking into the sky. You then clanked open the door and walked outside. Ai noticed this and decided to talk to you.

"Hello,(first name). I heard that you got something to do before you head home," he began, eyes still fixated on the sky. "Would you like me to accompany you? I'm free right now."

"I-I don't mind..." was all you could say as you nuzzled on the scarf in embarrassment.

Ai caught sight of your reaction and somehow looked angry. You were puzzled by his expression.

"Who's scarf is that?" He questioned, slightly irked.

"It was Ranmaru's," you answered honestly.

"Come on, let's go to where you need to go," Ai stated bluntly as he walked ahead of you even though he's still clueless of where you are heading to.

And so, your journey on the errands was pretty an awkward one. You had to buy a roasted turkey and 3 sets of pizza as told while Ai was ignoring you for the whole moment until the two of you arrived at a boutique shop where the winter clothings are really pretty. Ai was distracted by the shop for quite a while until you asked him what's wrong.

He then entered the shop while asking you to wait outside for 5 minutes. His accurate timing should set you at ease so you agreed.

5 minutes later...

"Sorry, did you wait long? I know I shouldn't ask you to wait outside when it's this chilly," Ai apologised as he held out a bag with the boutique shop's name on it. "Wear this instead. It should keep you more warmer than that." And points at the scarf that you are waering right now.

You accepted the bag and checked the inside. It was a (insert your fav. Colour) muffler and a matching beanie. You never expect him to buy these for you at all.

"I can't accept this," you said as you treid to return the bag to him.

"No it's ok, this is a present for you," Ai told you so you had to take the bag. "You can keep Ranmaru's scarf...it's a gift from him too....but I'd hope that you'll like mine more than his..."

Ai must be jealous for other guys to do things before he could just for you. So you happily accepted his gift and greeted him 'Happy Christmas Eve'.

"You too. Happy Christmas eve," Ai greeted and smiled.

You then head back home after that even though Ai wanted to send you back home but was being stopped by his pals in the Cafe(you stopped by the Cafe since it's there on your way home).

"I hope this little kid didn't bother you," Reiji jokingly said as he took out something from his pocket. "Here, a gift for you. Happy Christmas eve!!"

It was a cute card from Reiji. Inside it was a handwritten greeting from Reijiam and a picture of him taken under the great christmas tree.

"I wish I could go to the great christmas tree with you tomorrow," Reiji said with a gentle smile. "If you are up for one, do tell us!"

You smiled at the four idols when you are about to turn away and return home. The idols return their smiles to you after that.

And so Happy Christmas eve everyone out there!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
9.2K 293 77
The first 'S' of the name 'STARISH', an innocent, radiant and kind-hearted soul, Natsuki Shinomiya makes his family and friends laugh and smile every...
5.5K 256 20
What happens when a young woman with a not so mysterious past becomes part of Shining agency with STARISH and Quartet Night? You get laughter and dra...
31.3K 757 33
The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new events have come to challenge them again a...