Utapri- A butler a day

By wingless_otaku

Starish and Quartet are the current rising stars in Shining agency. But~ to achieve even further, the boy ido... More

Introduction
Prologue
Butler training starts! (part 1)
Butler training starts! (part 2)
Idols in the hot springs
Day 1
Day 1 ~after story~
Day 2
Day 2 ~after story~
Day 3
Day 3 ~after story~
Day 4
Day 4 ~after story~
Day 5
Day 5 ~after story~
~before story~ (Special update)
Day 6
Day 6 ~after story~
Day 7
Day 7 ~after story~
Day 8
Day 8 ~after story~
Day 9
Day 9 ~after story~
Day 10
Day 10 ~after story~
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12 ~after story~
Day 13
Day 13 ~after story~
Day finale
Day finale ~after story~
Author's note

Day 11 ~after story~

547 24 6
By wingless_otaku

After work...
Cecil: IIIIYYAAAAAAAA(NOOOOOO)!!!! I can't believe that I did that to someone!!!

Ranmaru: Did what?! Could you please lower your voice?! *glares at Cecil*

Camus: *sighs* it's nothing worth to worry over a spilled milk.

Reiji: I heard that kouhai gave our precious customer a 'chu'~~

Ittoki: chu tte...EHHHHHH?!?!?!?!? Who did you kiss?!?!?! *frantic voice*

Tokiya: I bet it's (first name)-san. She's our very dear customer.

Natsuki: She's cute! She even said that my cookies are nice~~~~

Masato: She's pretty attentive and interested at whatever topics that we talked about.

Cecil: And she understands me more than anyone else...

Tokiya: So it really is her. *Cecil flinched*

Reiji: That kawaii girl has ties with each and every of us.

Ai: Why don't you sing for her to repay her kindness?

Everyone gasps in unison.

Natsuki: Ai-chan...Syo-chan, even Ren-chan!!

Ren: It has been decided that tomorrow's event will be featuring Quartet Night. So we won't be doing much tomorrow.

Ittoki: Eh....??? *disappointed*

Tokiya: We'll have our chance soon. *pats Ittoki*

Ranmaru: Don't mess with the best, juniors!! *smirks*

Reiji: Ahah! Ran-ran is acting cocky!!

Ranmaru: Am not!!!

Kei: Mou~ Stop it this instant! If only my precious imouto is here,she could have taken control over this...

Back in the hotel...

Syo:I'm definitely going to get a bath after this...*stretches his arms into the air as he breathes in*

Ittoki: I feel like playing trump.... Anyone up for one? *smiles brightly*

Natsuki: Me!!! *in his relaxed happy mode*

Reiji: Me too!! Ne~ Ai-ai, Ran-ran, Myu-chan...let's join them!

Ai: It's a drag plus I still have work to do...

Ranmaru: There's no way that I'm going to play that when there's food...*grumbles*

Camus: I won't play with insolent fools.

Reiji: *Sad anime tears sprang out from his eyes* bubububuuuu....that's so mean of you guys. How 'bout Toki? *batting his eyelashes like a girl*

Tokiya: *Stares at his senpai in disgust* I'll pass today.

Reiji: Ehhhhh....no fun. *pouts*

Masato: I'm up for one! *fire glinting in his eyes* Ren too!

Ren: No...I'll pass. I'm tired after today's work...*smiles weakly and walks away into his room*

Ittoki: Ren's acting weird...

Syo: I just don't get him...*sighs*

Timeskip...
(Starish and Quartet Night gathered in Ittoki and the others' room)

<Ittoki, Natsuki, Reiji and Ranmaru were playing cards despite Ranmaru being relunctant at first>

Tokiya: Stop showing us that sour face...Ren. You are making us worry here... *sighs*

Ren: Can't help it when you guys were about to take away my little kitty. *shrugs*

Ai: Oh... you mean (first name)? According to my data, the both of you met before this and were friends...or was it more than that...a couple perhaps?

Ren: *slightly shocked* *returns to his cool and calm composure* Well, since you know it now, are you guys still willing to take her away? *smirks triumphantly*

Ai: Take her from you...? *suddenly turns red* It's about love again...*overheats**emits weird noises**Syo and Camus were alerted*

Ren: Ai....? *eyes widened*

Syo: *quickly ran towards Ai*

Camus: Don't leave your calls unattended, fool! *throws his slipper onto Syo*

Syo: It's not me!!!! My phone's dead right now.... Oy, Ai!

Ai: *returns to normal* What...?

Syo: *sighs in relieve*

Ren: *walks away*

Tokiya: I will be the first to get her before you, Ren.

Ren: Ho...that's so not like you, Icchi.

See you again~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 192 16
~Editing~ Mya Maine has been an idol all of her life thanks to her parents. She's been in movies, performed with other idols in concerts, and even pe...
31.6K 782 33
The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new events have come to challenge them again a...
108K 2.9K 29
STARISH had finally achieved the fame and fortune that they would've never thought of possible...but only with the help of their talented composer, N...
3.3K 121 16
Meeting new friends and getting closer to his dreams, that is Aizawa Rei's goal is in the school of music. However, not everything goes according to...