My birthday cop is my teacher?

By secret_dont_tell_Xx

Ariel, AKA Jasper is dyslexic. She stays behind in high school while her twin sister Aquata goes of to collag... More

One :)
Two :)
Four :)
Five :)
Six :)
Seven :)
Eight :)
Nine :)
Ten :)
Eleven :)
Twelve :)
Thirteen :)
Fourteen :)
Fifteen :)
Sixteen :)
Seventeen :)
Eighteen :)
Nineteen :)
Twenty :)
Twenty-One :) [And Authors Note]
Twenty-Two :)
HUGE apology
Twenty-Three
Epilogue...

Three :)

20.3K 341 46
By secret_dont_tell_Xx

OMG i love you guys sooooooooo freaking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

okay, since the other chapters have gone so well...

can i be cheeky and ask for .... 10 votes???? to continue????

please!!!! :)

and i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes :P

here is chapter 3, thank you for being so kind with me ;)

be sure to leave your comments on how i can improve and stuff at the botton xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up early the next day, about 1pm. And for us, that’s early. We decided to start getting the house ready for my party, so after we all had showers and dressed, we divided the task hat needed doing.

“Okay, so there is 5 of us, and we need 5-4 things doing. Buy decorations, decorate house, food and sweets (candy), games and our costumes.” Chrissie said pointing at the clip board in her hand. Put it like this, Chrissie has OCD, everything has to be perfect. That’s why she’s always in charge of organising our party’s. And we have a lot of parties. “Okay, so who’s getting food?” What made it even more amusing, was that me, Kaya, Emma and Jess were all sat down and Chrissie was stood walking in front of us. Kaya put her hand up.

“I’ll do it.” Yeah, when Chrissie wanted something doing we knew to do it and not dilly dally.

“Decorations? I need 1 other person to do that with me.” She stated waving her pencil at us.

“Me?” Emma asked crossing her legs.

“Cool. And I take it you want to do costumes Jazz?” I grinned. My friends knew me so well. “And that leaves, Jess with games. We good?” A chorus of ‘yes’ ran through the room and we all got up and left going to the shops we needed to be at.

Now I’m standing in the middle of the costume shop deciding what to get for our costumes.

Well Emma loves Egypt so she could be Cleopatra? Yeah, she would love that. Plus she has short black hair that would make it double amazing. It was a 2 piece top and skirt, that are both white and have thick gold trimming, and a belt down the centre of the skirt. It also came with a cape type thing, a necklace, head piece, and arm jewellery. I’m pretty sure I have gold strappy sandals that would match. (http://buysexyhalloweencostume.net/sexy-cleopatra-costume-p-497.html )

I decided that because Kaya is blonde and our little girl, she’s the youngest and smallest, would look cute as a fairy, so I got her a Tinkerbell costume. It was a green dress with a pinky skirt. It came with some pink pixie wings and a green wand.( http://tinkerbellhalloween.com/tinkerbell-halloween-costumes-for-women/ ) (3rd one down. )

Because Jessica is our little shy girl, the one that never miss behaves, I thought an angel costume would be best. Especially with her blonde hair. It was a white dress with feathers. It had arm sleeves that were held up by a silver band at the elbow, then flowed down to feathers at the end. It also had wings and a halo. (http://www.halloweencostumes.net/womens-angel-costume.html )

Chrissie being Chrissie, would want the most random, yet known costume. A Harry Potter Wizard costume. It consisted of a dress, that had the top like a school sweater and the skirt…like a skirt. It had a necklace tie and collar and a wizard hat and wand. (pic at side)

And lastly for me, the most obvious for me, would be The Little Mermaid, but no. I chose to be cute. A bee costume. It was a dress with a black fan skirt with yellow trimming, the top was black and yellow striped and had a black bow over the bust. Knee high socks and yellow wings, along with yellow head band came with it. (pic at side)

We would all look perfect in them. After I bought them I decided I was in need of a costa hot chocolate.

Pulling up into the café cark park, I made sure to bring out my sketch book and pencils. I hadn’t drawn in days, and it was the perfect way to get me In the mood for a party.

I sat at a table with my drink and book and started drawing some Anime. Yes, I may love landscapes and stuff, but I am obsessed with anime. I just find that it’s awesome.

it started of simple, 2 girls sat in costumes and one holding a pumpkin, but the i drew to more girls standing behind them, both wearing costumes as well. I added a tree and a haunted house just to make it even more halloweenish, and gave one of the girls at the front a pumpkin to hold. Because i don't have my colour pencils with me, i will have to finish this at home. I thought as i finished it. As soon as i set my pencil down, my phone started ringing.

Without looking at the caller ID i pressed the phone to my ear and took a sip of my now hot chocolate...that is cold...

"Jasper! Where the hell are you?!" Chrissie screeched into my ear, making me cringe and squint my eye.

"Having a hot chocolate, I'm about to come home now any way." I stated shoving my pencils in my bag and picking everything up.

"Do you know what time it is?" She said it calmly, but i knew she was stressed out and angry.

"No, but I'm going to guess, that it's late and the party starts soon?" I questioned raising an eyebrow, then realising she couldn't see me, so i stopped.

"It's 4." Shoot! I've been out for 3 hours! The party starts at 6!

"See you in 10!" I called as i hung up and ran to my car.

~~~~~~

"I'm back!" I shouted as i ran into my house. I was greeted by some scary looking girls. And that's without their costumes on...even though their costumes aren't scary... Moving on.

"Where have you been?" Chrissie asked placing a hand on her hip.

"Getting the costumes?" I said, although it sounded more like a question. Kaya easily caught on.

"And what else?" She questioned circling me, as if it would give it away. Then she gasped. "Did you go on a coffee date?!" She gaped. I shook my head.

"No! I swear! I never had a date! And i don't like coffee!" It wasn't a lie! I don't like coffee. And unless you call, sitting alone and drawing a date... They seemed to think about it until Emma talked.

"Come on! We've wasted enough time, can we just get ready!? I want to see my outfit!" The others agreed. And soon we were cramped in my room, changing and doing our hair and make-up.

"Wow, you really know us Jazz." Jessica said admiring her costume. The others agreed. Playing with their accessories or skirts.

The doorbell suddenly rang, making us all scream and run down the stairs. Kaya flung open the door to come face to face with Spiderman and Lady Ga Ga. And from then on out, people started coming every 5 minutes, in pairs and groups.

The party had been in full swing for 3 hours, everybody had a drink in there hand and was either dancing or making out with someone, and I still hadn’t found Aaron and it was starting to annoy me. He promised he’d be here. Where them girls at, by David Geutta, Flo Rider and Nicki Minaj, came on so I went back to the dance floor and started dancing. Hands landed on my waist and a hot breath washed down my open neck.

Spinning around I came face to face with Aaron.

“Oh, hey. When’d you get here?” I asked shyly as he started pulling me into the kitchen.

“Me and mitch just got here. You want a drink?” He grabbed 2 bottles of blue wicked and handed me one. I mumbled a thanks and opened the cap, taking a short swig of it. He smiled as he looked at what I was wearing, his eyes lingering on my legs longer than the rest of my body, making me blush. I looked at him as saw he was wearing no shirt (swoon), dress trousers and a jacket type thing, and a cross necklace. He looked hot. He leaned in and kissed just under my ear, making me knee’s weak at the smallest touch. “You look hot in that little bumble bee costume.” I swear everyone in the living room could hear how loud and fast my heart was beating. He started planting small kisses down my neck, nipping every now and then. Trying to get my mind of how hot I was getting with his hands on my waist and the steaming kisses he was leading up and down my neck, I decided to start talking.

“So,” Clears throat . “What are you meant to be?” He gave a deep chuckle.

“Your, very, very sexy warlock.” By breath caught in my throat, by how husky and lust filled his voice sounded.

“Y-yes.” I stuttered out. More forcefully I said, “Yes. You are my warlock.” He leaned back, shaking his head.

“No, I’m your very, very sexy warlock.” He taped my nose. His voice and head getting deeper, with each word, until his lips touched mine, very gently.

His lips fought with mine, for dominance of the growing more heated kiss. His tong licked by bottom lip asking for entrance. I smirked and denied entrance, making him give a low throaty growl. I smiled into the kiss as he pressed his hand into my hair and lower back.

“Jasper can you come…” Chrissie trailed off as she walked into the kitchen. Aaron and I quickly broke apart, but he kept his arm around my waist. Clearing his throat he smiled and waved.

“Hey Chrissie.” The way he said it, made me want to burst out laughing. Whether it’s the alcohol talking, or my problematic brain, I just found it funny. They both gave me question in looks as to why I was laughing my head off and clutching my stomach.

“Okay… Moving on… Jasper do you want to come start the lights of game?” I grinned, pulling Aaron’s hand and following Chrissie back into the living room.

(A/N I am making up this game, so if its crappy… don’t blame me :D)

Grabbing the mic, I hit it, getting the attention of everyone.

“Okay, we are going to play another game. The dark night kidnaper!”  (A/N the lights of game is a nick name) Some people grinned and cheered, other people complained and others looked puzzled. “Okay, what you do are: Close all curtains and switch off all lights, no phones, torches, candles, no lights are allowed. You have to make sure that the hall or room connecting are pitch black as well. Before the game starts everyone will pick a piece of paper out of the hat, and not show anyone , that will be your role. The lights go out and you have to walk around the room, not making a sound, and the people who had ‘Kidnapper’ on their piece of paper have to take the closest person to them, when the music stops and take them into the next room. When there is only the 1 kidnaper and 1 hostage left, something will happen. Okay?” Everyone gave some sort of a ‘yes’ response. “Okay line up and get a piece of paper out the hat. One piece only and don’t show anyone!”

There was about 70 people at the party so it took a while for everyone to see who they would be, Kidnapper or Hostage. All windows were blacked out and all lights switched off. To make it easier, people with wings or weapons/wands had to leave them in the hall, out of the way.

Once everyone was back in the room and hazard free, we turned the lights out and started the music, Glee’s Heads will role Thriller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha you didnt expect me to end it there :))

i will have the game in the next chapter :D

thank you so so so much for all the votes/comments/fanning

you have no idea how much it means to me!!!

will post more soon ;)

please vote and commet and fan ;)

Please read my tiwns work Its complicated ;)

tabakinz123   she is my amazing twin xxx Luv Ya x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 74.8K 37
The story is NOT edited; I apologize for the problem, but I shall edit it as soon as possible. Jasper Lucas is a shy, sweet and easily blushing, 17 y...
6.9K 521 21
Famous Social Media Twins, Alfie and Bryce Cameron, lives are uprooted when their mom returns home from a trip to Paris where she tells them she met...
17.5K 843 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
155K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...