Walk Alone Until Allah Sends...

By yazztaj

Bismillah Rabbi zidnee Ilman "My Lord! Increase me in my knowledge" Assalamualikum brothers & sisters This is... More

A Special Message To Our Beloved Sisters
Hijab Is My Crown
What She Really Want is....
Stop Uploading Photos
I Know it's Haram but, I love Him!!
why Don't You Have A Boyfriend?
Hayaa [ Modesty]
Advice for my Sisters in Islam
♥Falling in love story♥
A Woman's Dua For Her Future Husband
Be The Spouse You Wish To Marry
Proud To Be Muslimha
Do You Have A Love Relationship??
Sisters Have Faith In Allah
Half Virgin!
Work On Yourself!
Brothers, Lower Your Gaze!
Put Your Trust In Allah
Love Friendship Or Timepass?
What Society Tells & The Truth Is..
Hijabi Muslimah & Queen
She Was Pretty
A Sister Says..
♥ Guard Your Heart Girls ♥
❌Say No to Valentine's Day❌
Imagine You Are On Your Death Bed⁉
Sisters please take heed!
Every Day is Women's Day in Islam
Hold your head high [Hijab]
Hey Muslim Girls Under 18
What Haram Is Haram!
Author's Note
What Islam Says About Dating
Q/A ~~1
Establish The Ghirah
Fairytale
A short story on haram relationship
A MUSLIM MAN'S LOVE LETTER
Don't marry because..
Q/A: 2

Must Read: I Know It's Haram But..I Love Him!!

1.9K 165 20
By yazztaj

Boyfriends and Girlfriends will leave you in Dunya while a righteous spouse will be with you in Jannah! ♥

Chapter 23: I know it's Haram but... I love Him!!

* “I know it’s Haram but … I love Him!!” *

This is the answer that some sisters give when they tell them that having bf is Haram in Islam. So this is a message for everyone of them:

"Dear sister, generally, a Muslimah should only love the man she will accept to marry because of his commitment to his deen! The more he will be close to Allah, the more she should love him.

What about you?

Why do you love him?

Is it because of his sweet love words?

Be certain that they are nothing but shaytan whispers!! Is it because of his promises of marriage? If he really wants you, he would be a real man and come to your house to ask for your hand in marriage…
If he is a real man, he would approach your wali not you!!

Have you ever asked yourself if he truly loves you? Because if he truly does, then he wouldn’t let you face hell !!

True love is when you pray to be gathered in Jannah with the one you love! That’s true love, and it only comes with Halal, after marriage!

Have you ever asked yourself if he would let his sister have boyfriend?

A real Muslim man would have jealousy on his Mahram (his mother, sister, wife…) and if he has no Jealousy, so he is “dayouth”as Prophet Mohammad (sallaAllahu alaihi wa sallam) described this type of man! If he would let his sister to have bf, then you will know his true value, but if he would refuse to let her have bf then you will know your true value in his sight!!

Dear sister, know that no matter how much he “loves” you in this Dunya , he will hate you 1000X more than that in the Akhirah.

YES!! He will HATE you, he will blame you for your relationship when he will be between the Hands of Allah, and he will beg for you to be thrown into the fire instead of him!

Allah says in Qur’an :

“Al Akhillaa (Friends/the lovers who had forbidden relationships) on that Day will be foes one to another(they will be like enemies) except Al-Muttaqun (the ones who feared Allah) ”( 43:67)

A boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is where two individuals agree to disobey Allah together, in order to burn in the Hell-Fire together...

Is that the kind of "Love" you want? A temporary feeling you get in Dunya, a feeling inspired by Shaytan which turn to hate in Akhirah?!! Either get married and make it halal or come out of that cursed relationship!!

The Rasulullah( Sallahu Alayhi Wa Salam ) said:

"When two people are (illegally) together alone then the third person is Shaitaan"
[Bukhari]

***

Assalamualikum guys so what you think about this chap. Let me know in comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 41.3K 49
Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha] It is said by our prophet (PBUH) that "if a women prays h...
3.5K 352 32
As Ouahib arrives in town , carrying the weight of a family that has weathered hardships, including parental separation, and the lingering echoes of...
347K 20.4K 46
❝I Don't Know What This Is But, Kuch To Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan.❞ ⁠♡♡ ⁠♡♡ ♡ᴛᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴍɪʏᴀɴ♡ ...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...