"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

By missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... More

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

Baby Mama Drama

5.6K 205 85
By missbenji

The next morning, my envious ass copies Lashawnda. I get all sexy, go down stairs and makes a big breakfast for me and Melrose. I also clean the whole entire penthouse. I don't think I'm ready for this life cause I'm tired and already want a nap. Melrose comes downstairs dressed in a business suit and a brief case in hand.

"Ay, baby, I got to meet with a high end client before he goes out of town for a week but I'll be back around 2 or 3 and we can spend the rest of the day together." Melrose kisses me on the cheek, not acknowledging the breakfast I made, the clean house, or my sexy outfit.

"Wait, Mel! Look around, I did this all this for you." I stand up pointing at the food, house, and outfit.

"I know baby, it all looks good but this is one of the biggest cases of my career." Melrose slaps my ass and heads out the door.

I sit down at the table feeling hurt and like I wasted my time. I get changed and head back down stairs. My phone rings, it's Majesty.

"Hello." I say in a exhausted voice.

"Hey, you good?" Majesty sweetly asks.

"Yeah, just a little tired." I admit.

"Well, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to another prenatal class today but if you tired then you should get some rest." Majesty suggest.

"I meant like mentally tired. It would actually be nice to get out the house right now." I say, trying to escape the loneliness and sadness that I currently feel.

"Aite. You want me to come scoop you?" Majesty asks.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll meet you." I say, not wanting him to know that I'm at Melrose's. 

"Ok, I'll see you soon." Majesty says.

I change into the clothes I bought the other day that was a size bigger and they fit. This shit is becoming more real to me. I take my prenatal supplement and go meet up with Majesty at "Little Ones" prenatal class. I pull up right beside him and get out.

"Guess what?" I say to Majesty, trying to contain my excitement.

"What?" Majesty asks, looking nervous.

I lift up my shirt, revealing my tiny baby bump to him. Majesty smiles real big and gently touches my stomach. 

"Yo, have they moved yet?" Majesty asks with joyful eyes.

"Um, not yet but I just know I've been hella hungry lately and eating everything insight. I noticed it only after I pigged out on a box of pizza and Chinese food. Before that my stomach was pretty flat." I explain.

Me and Majesty head into "Little Ones" and do our breathing exercises with the other expecting mother and the fathers. I notice that some of the women there are all alone and it breaks my heart. I would hate to be alone and pregnant. I think that's one of the reason why I keep switching back and forth from Melrose and Majesty. Believe it or not, if one doesn't workout, I hope to have the other there  cause now that I know that it's twins, I truly need all the help I can get. About 5 minutes in, I get a call from Desiree. I tell her to meet us and I get nasty stare from Majesty. 15 minutes later, Desiree arrives, dressed in a cute sweat suit and Jordan's. This is the first time ever that I've seen Desi wearing sneakers.

"Ay." I get up and hug Desiree. "You ain't dressed like a hoe today." I laugh.

"Girl, no. It's getting to be to cold for that and my feet are already beginning to swell. Plus, I did a double shift last night at the club. My feet needed a break." Desiree confesses.

"You danced without me?" I hit Desiree's arm and notice Majesty is giving me a dirty look. 

Desiree sits down on a mat beside me and Majesty. She join us in the breathing and stretching exercises. At the end of the class, the instructor, Mrs. Robuck explains how important it is to maintain a healthy diet, include exercise, and take prenatal supplements to assure a healthy baby.

"Desiree, you've been taking your prenatal vitamins, right?" I ask Desiree as I rub my belly.

"Nah, girl. What for? I don't know if I'm even going to keep it." Desiree bluntly says.

Majesty eyes widen, he gets up and leaves. "Come on, Jade!" Majesty yells.

"Wait, what? why?" I look confused at Majesty.

"This bitch is evil. Like why she even come to the class if she's thinking about killing it? I don't want you around her! You know how easily influenced you are!" Majesty barks.

"Maj, Desiree may not keep the baby for money reasons. Your pops offered me money and I didn't take it so you must know that I'm not ever planning to have an abortion. I'm not LaLa, I'm not Desiree, I'm Jade and I make my own decisions and even though sometimes they may not be good, I would never take the life of my unborn babies." I defend myself.

"How are you even comfortable being around her when she speaks like that?" Majesty shakes her head.

"She don't mean nothin by it. I'm pretty sure she'll keep it anyways. Regardless, let's just worry about ours, ok?" I assure Majesty.

Desiree comes outside. "I'm hungry, Jade. I need to get something to eat." 

"Me too." I look at Majesty. "Where you think we should go?"

"I know this great vegan/vegetarian restaurant." Majesty begins to say.

"Nah, nigga! I'm don't want no plants or grass. I want steak!" Desiree argues.

"Desi, we can try it and if we don't like it we can head somewhere else but Mrs. Robuck did say we need to have a healthy diet."  I side with Majesty.

We head out and pull up to the Veggie Grill and decide to eat outside. I order the pasta, salad, and a veggie burger with one of those smoothies that Melrose and Majesty seem to always make me. I'm lowkey beginning to like them. Desiree orders a veggie taco, veggie burger, and a lemonade. Majesty orders a salad and lemon water, just like Melrose when she orders out.

"Being pregnant is so depressing. I want Ciroc, Hennessy and a blunt!" Desiree moans.

I laugh. "Nah, Desi! I know it's tough but you gotta stop being selfish."

Suddenly I see Alize and Lashawnda entering the restaurant with a stroller. 

"Ay, Lashawnda." I get up and hug her."Hi, Quamari!" I shake his little hand.

"Hey, I didn't know you were a vegetarian?" Lashawnda says, looking excited.

"Oh no, I'm not. Majesty just suggested it and you know it's healthy and good for the twins." I explain.

"Oh girl, you ain't gotta explain nothin to me. I only eat here cause Alize is a vegetarian." Lashawnda says.

I look over at Alize who has her eyes fixed on Desiree and I suddenly think, "Oh, shit!".I hope nothing goes down cause I really just want to eat my fake meat and hope Majesty forgives me. 

"You mind if we join you guys?" Lashawnda sweetly asks.

"Um, it's really up to you guys if you want to do that." I look at Alize hoping she will get the hint.

Lashawnda looks at Alize who is still looking at Desiree. 

"Baby." Lashawnda says, breaking Alize's attention away from Desiree. "We're going to eat with Jade and her friends." Lashawnda sits at the table beside us and begins to order food.

"Hey, Shawnda." Majesty gets up hugging Lashawnda.

"How's life treatin ya. You still play sports?" Lashawnda asks Majesty.

"Ay, Jade. Do Melrose know you here with Majesty cause I could've sworn she told my ass that you were at her place?" Alize says ruthlessly, trying to embarrass me.

Majesty shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"Alize, don't." Lashawnda begs.

"Tell me why you brought ya bitch here to meet the bitch you ate out, about a week ago?" Desiree asks Alize with her head cocked, giving Alize a bitchy stare.

I grab my food. "Majesty, let's go." I get up to leave.

"The hell?" Lashawnda looks at Alize then me.

"Yeah, that's right, a couple times too. First time at Melrose crib and a couple times at my spot." Desiree admits.

Alize slaps the shit out of Desiree. Majesty immediately drags me to the car as Desiree and Alize fight.

"Majesty we gotta do something!" I scream as Majesty shoves me into his car. "Please, go back and help her! She's pregnant!" I beg.

Majesty goes back and tries to breaks up the fight but Alize has a good grip on Desiree's weave. Lashawnda knocks on the car window. I roll down the window and look at her, feeling ashamed that she had to find out this way.

"Girl, you ain't gotta tell me shit but is it true? Is Alize cheating on me with your lil friend?" Lashawnda asks me with pain in her eyes.

I nod my head and look at little Quamari, who is now crying. My heart breaks and I wish I could punch Alize in her dumb face for stirring shit up and now I know she's going to tell Melrose that I'm out here with Majesty and all I wanna do is cry. Desiree is right, being pregnant is depressing. All I want is some Hennessy and a blunt but I can't and I won't so I just sit my ass in the car and cry, feeling pathetic.

(A/N Is Jade wrong for going to the parenting classes with Majesty even though her and Melrose are suppose to try to work things out? How do you feel about Alize? Did Alize have the right to slap Desiree for telling her girlfriend about her cheating ways? What do you think will happen when Melrose finds out the Jade spent some time with Majesty? Comment how you feel about this messy ass chapter and don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 13.4K 35
TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARNING THIS BOOK IS EXTREEMELY INTENSE, SO...
300K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
19.8K 620 36
Yn the name hun and right now your going to be entering my world of craziness. Drama? Well you might as well say my family be looking for it. I'm a s...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...