Vincent Territory

Od Random_Wordz

Highest rank - #1 in werewolf Alexis isn't the average werewolf. With a case of extreme shyness together with... Více

Prologue
Chapter one | Escape
Chapter two | Meeting him
Chapter three | Cage
Chapter four | Escape again
Chapter five | Caught
Chapter six | Death wish
Chapter seven | Something else
Chapter eight | Well shit
Chapter nine | Deep wounds
Chapter ten | Pain and Payne
Chapter eleven | Girl talk
Chapter twelve | Dream
Chapter thirteen | Talk to me
Chapter fourteen | Lets go
Chapter fifteen | Name it
Chapter sixteen | Knock Out
Chapter seventeen | We need to talk
Chapter eighteen | Coward
Chapter nineteen | Go
Chapter twenty | Whats Mine
Chapter twenty one | Come
Chapter twenty two |
Chapter twenty three | Sister Mine
Chapter twenty four | Bright Ideas
Chapter twenty five | Lesson #1
Chapter twenty six | I'm sorry
Chapter twenty seven | You?
Chapter twenty eight | Naked truth
Chapter twenty nine | No alcohol
Chapter Thirty | Soft?
Chapter Thirty One | Maybe, Maybe not
Chapter Thirty two | Lily
Chapter Thirty three | Gone
Chapter Thirty four | Stay with me
Chapter Thirty Six | Do I Know You?
Chapter Thirty Seven | Kill Me
Chapter Thrity Eight | Don't Run
Chapter Thirty Nine - Teddy Bear?
Chapter Forty | I need help
Chapter Forty One | I want to
Chapter Forty Two | Luchas
Chapter Forty Three | Border
Chapter Forty Four - Heat
Chapter Forty Five | Doing it
Chapter Forty Six | Breakfast
Chapter Forty Seven | Open Up
Chapter Forty Eight | Blade
Chapter Forty Nine | Stiches
Chapter Fifty | Leave
Chapter Fifty One | Fountain
Chapter Fifty Two | Fix
Chapter Fifty Three | Preparation
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Five | Have all the fun

357K 12.6K 3.9K
Od Random_Wordz

Alexis

We had been sitting in silence for what felt like hours. The sun had gone down and there was only the slightest flare of light coming from the east signalling we were close to human land.

To think, a few months ago I would have jumped for joy because of the discovery, now I only acknowledge it because of its light.

I knew he was up.

The moment he became conscious his body had stiffened up. He tried to play it off by relaxing a bit but it was too late. I knew was awake.

His head was still in my lap and I was thankful that I could only see the back and part of the side of his head from this angle. My legs were killing me under all this weight but I ignored it even as the dirt felt beyond uncomfortable under me.

When waiting for him to talk first didn't seem to be working out I finally broke the silence.

"Its getting really late. What time are we leaving?" As if expecting me to say something he groaned and rose his head up from off of me. I missed the warmth.

"It should have started since sundown.... Come on let's go." Getting to his feet he offered his hand and I accepted it as I stood up.

When none of us moved I decided to ask, "Are you okay?"

"Don't ask me that when you already know the answer," He said roughly releasing my hand and begining to walk ahead of me.

"Wait stop," I called at his back.

When he stopped I was actually surprised. He turned and looked at me with a blank expression on his face. His guard was up.

"Talk to me Payne. I just found you in a mess and I stayed through it all. I-I think I deserve a little in sight to what I'd just witnessed."

Payne looked at me, eyes black, reflecting the darkness around me.

"I don't want to talk about it. I want to foget it all." He ground out as he began to walk toward me. "You want to help?" He asked and the grin that spread on his lips was anything but friendly or sad.

My heart began to pound in my chest as he closed the distance between us, his height so great I looked up at him.

"Yes," I breathed out.

Then he bowed his head against mine and laced one of his hands around my waist as he pulled me up against him.

"Make me forget it then Alexis."

Then he kissed me.

He kissed me hungrily, like his life depended on it and Payne was known to be a survivor. His fingers were digging into my waist and his other hand was moving shakily to my side, going lower.

I yelped into the kiss when Payne's both hands locked behind my knees and lifted me up to him.

"So short." He groaned against my lips as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck.

My heart was pounding crazy in my chest. My body trembling with excitement of being so close to Payne. There was no space between us and his bare hard chest against me smelled heavenly.

"Payne," I sighed into our kiss right before he slid his tongue into my mouth.

At some point in our kiss we'd began moving, I only realized this when I was up against a tree.

The tree was hard behind me but it didn't matter.

Payne ground his body harder against me and I felt his manhood begin to strain against me causing my core to react in a foreign manner, it was worst than earlier and lust stained the air around us.

Payne growled into our kiss and his lips moved from against my own to my cheek, placing kisses on my skin till he reached my neck.

"Payne," I sighed as he kept trailing kisses toward my colar bone.

Payne began grinding even harder against me and sensations began ruining me. I didn't know what to do or think. I was just enjoying the entire feel of him.

Then I felt his cainines poke at the skin of my neck and all lust filled feelings left me and fear began building up inside of me.

Payne took a deep inhale and growled even louder, his hands tightening on me, his canines threatening to break skin.

I panicked.

"Payne stop!" I yelled pushing him away and as quickly as I said the words Payne dropped me to my feet and stepped back.

Even in the darkness I could see his eyes turn back to its natural silver from its black same time the air around us ran out.

He looked at me, my state, looked down at himself, his state then looked horrified.

"Y-you okay?" His voice trembled.

Oh my shi—

"I'm okay." I nodded, lying. I was a flustered mess just as he was.

"I-uhm... Lets go?" He said but it sounded more like a question to me.

He took the lead and even as I began to walk behind him I felt him putting back up those walls.

My demise.

I began walking faster in hopes to catch up to him but my knees buckled awkwardly making me fault in my step.

Cramp.

I guess this is the result of having your feet up for a while then abruptly having them on the ground.

"Payne!" I cried out since he didn't even notice my stop.

Turning because of my cry he rose a brow at my awkwardly bent form.

"My legs," I explained.

He just looked at me.

"Payne!"

"What's wrong with your legs Alexis?" He asked boredly.

"I've got a cramp," I then pouted and made my voice extra whiney. "Gimme a lift?" I asked innocently trying to shake off the annoying cramp in my legs.

"No," And then he continued walking.

Leaving me to suffer on my own. Leaving me for dead.

Biting my lip I sucked in the pain and ran up behind him and attacked his back with my body.

"What are you- are you kidding me!" He growled out and I wrapped my legs around his torso and held on around his neck. He didn't even tilt with the weight of my body coming at him with force. Stupid strong guys.

"This is what you get for being a jerk." I said happily and he continued walking, with me on his back.

The forest was dark and even though I usually hated the dark, I felt safe with Payne around. He'd never let anything hurt me, hurting me was his job after all.

We didn't talk about what had happened. We just silently walked to the castle.

********

The car arrived approximately an hour and a half after we had reach back to the castle giving me enough time to take a shower, dress nicely in a pair of black jeans and a blue t-shirt, comb my hair in a high pony tail and pack up the small amount of clothes I'd been given. Shoving my feet into my pair of converse shoes I pulled my bag along with me and made my way to the front of the place.

I met Payne there. He had showered and freshened up just as I had. In a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie that was pulled down revealing his wavy hair and his gorgeous face he didn't look at me. I turned away.

"The car's on the other side." Was all he said then began walking to the back of the castle. I hadn't even really wandered around much out here other than in the woods but as we circled the place I saw a black Audi parked on a dirt road. The windows were tinted black and I didn't know whether Payne had a driver or if he was driving this car himself.

Walking ahead of me he opened the door and got into the backseat and I followed shortly after. The car smelled partially of cigars and there was a hint of dark spices and mocha coffee. In some strange way the scent was divine and I inhaled deeply.

Payne was on the complete end across from me and he had pulled out his phone the moment he had entered the vehicle. I didn't know who he was texting or what he was texting about.

A few minutes later a man dressed in a full black suit came into the car and said a polite goodnight.

Payne didn't even look up from his phone. Didn't answer either.

"Goodnight." Forgive my manners but I had to. The driver looked into the mirror with a startled expression as if he didn't even realize I was in the car and Payne looked up from his phone to me. Shaking his head he went back to his phone.

********
The drive went on for hours in a completely unknown area to me. I'd never been out of pack grounds and for the past few months I'd grown used to the area around Payne's castle.

My anxiety was rising and I couldn't even sleep on the ride. Try as I might I was beyond excited. Even though things weren't good between Payne and I, I was thankful that he tagged me along and I was going to somewhere new.

Then it dawned on me, what if Payne detaches himself from me as soon as we get to his pack?

What if he abandoned me and gave me to some matless person in there?

What if the person he was constantly texting on his phone was the person he was going to give me to.

Turning to Payne with dread in my heart I touched his hand to get his attention.

He looked up from his phone and held my gaze boredly.

"When we get there, I'll be with you and Payge .... Right?" I asked nervously heart in my throat.

The driver looked into the mirror once more, this time his eyes landed on my hands on Payne's and his brows furrowed. As if Payne senced us being watch he pulled his hands away and in a rough voice he said, " Of course not."

I almost cried as he said the words but before I could say anything again, he held up one finger behind the driver's seat so the driver couldn't see.

Trying to relax my raging nerves and fear of being alone in a strange place I sat back and only glanced at Payne.

Going back to his phone, I thought he'd gone back to ignoring me until he turned the screen to face me.

Checking the driver to see if he was looking at us before looking at the screen I let out a breath of relief.

I've already set up a room for you in the mansion. Watch what you say in front of people, they'll be watching us very closely, you are a stranger to them and they'll want to know who you are.

With a slight nod I turned away and looked out of the window.

The drive went on for a few minutes until we slowed down. A gate opened and it was one of the tallest gates I'd even seen, made out of heavy metal.

The car accelerated as soon as there was enough space to pass through and then a town was revealed before me.

Bright lights everywhere and a huge mansion stood in the center of everything.

The mansion was three floors off the ground and in the most admirable black and white colour.

There was gardens with blooming flowers and even roses nearly at each corner and even in the night the place was magnificent.

There was loud music coming in from up ahead and from the large mass of people that were appearing out nowhere I could tell we had just entered the party.

The Audi parked in front of the mansion near a crystal water fountain that had a depiction of multiple swans with roses at their base.

Getting out the car Payne came at my side and we both walked up a small white staircase. The front door was open and light was streaming out of the place.

Payne walked ahead of me as he entered the brightly lit room that turned out to be a lobby and I was completely awestruck by its beauty.

The floor in this room was made of fine golden marble and the ceiling was made out of crystal or glass so there was a clear view of the beautiful starry night sky.

There were hundreds of people clustered in one area of the room and even as we entered no one turned to see us. Payne rose his brows at the crowd and I could sence this was something unusual but I suddenly had a bad feeling. Something was wrong.

Stepping behind Payne instinctively he turned and faced me with a confused look.

But before he could utter a word to me a body was sent flying through the door we had just come through landing head first into the fountain outside breaking the majority of the glass depictions.

I covered my mouth with my hands and swallowed a scream.

Not long after the body landed I noticed it wasn't just any body on the ground. It was Blondie.

That's when I heard her and she appeared.

Dressed in a short but loose black dress matching with five inch black heels with her gorgeous black hair in curls Payge appeared and her face was set up in a snarl.

She was angry. Pissed the hell off.
I went even closer behind Payne.

Looking back to where the blonde fell I saw that he had gotten to his feet and was laughing hysterically.

Payge, if possible got even more angry. Her hands were in white knuckled fists at her side.

"You're baby isn't mine sweetheart. I know I wrapped my shit up." He laughed again and held his stomach as if it hurt from the laughter.

Payne stiffened in front of me and I could see he was getting upset as well. That's when the blonde noticed Payne was here and grew physically still. He didn't move and the fear was scarred on his face.

Payne was about to leap for the man when Payge's voice held him back.

In a deep, heavy with rage voice she said, "Don't, this fucker is mine."

Then she leaped from the front step to the fountain where the blonde stood. She landed with her legs wrapped around his neck and with incredible force and elongated canines she bit into his neck and ripped out piece of flesh, a loud howl of pain was heard at that point but I knew Payge wasn't done.

With her legs wrapped around his neck she tightened them even more and held his head with her hands.

I heard the sickening crack as she tore off his head and all of a sudden the screaming had stopped.

A few seconds later Payge walked back into the mansion empty handed and her face was relaxed. Her entire body was.

Fixing her dress despite the amount of blood on it and on herself she whipped a curl behind her ear and smiled sweetly at the crowd of people that stood in as much shock as I was.

"I'm starved. Isn't this supposed to be a party? Where's the food?" She laughed and then the tension in the room drained out and everyone cheered and began clearing out to go outside. Probably to the food but how could someone eat after that?

I heard Payne's laughter from in front of me and I turned and looked at him as if he was a mad person.

"What's wrong with you people?" I asked trying to control my panic and failing.

He simply shrugged and walked over to a massive staircase leading to the second floor and I had no choice but to follow him.

"Payge always gets to have all the fun. I would have enjoyed that." He whined and I almost screamed at the insanity. These people were cruel, sick, merciless beasts.

But what did that say about me if I chose to stick with them?

_____________________

Happy Christmas Eve people!!

This is your Christmas gift and I hope you enjoyed it.

It's longer than usual and I stuffed a lot of stuff in it.

Vote with the cute little star.

Comment your opinions and thoughts

And also... Follow me !!

BTW I wish every and all of you a happy and joyous Christmas filled with good food and endless laughter.

I'm not sure when I'll update again but it should be before 2016...

Until then...
Xoxo
Random.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.4K 265 27
COMPLETE - Highest Ranking: 85 in Nature | "I loved you from the moment I met you, Sofia." | Sofia's world turned upside down when her parents were m...
232K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
789K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
Markie Od RuHu

Vlkodlaci

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...