perfect | taehyung

By sugarjm

》i can taste her lipstick 《 (extended one shot) (completed) More

커피
거짓말
행복
먼저
친구
심장
키스
시작
결정
영화
진실
안녕
목소리
사랑
태형
perfect
놀람

perfect

642K 13.6K 20K
By sugarjm

{ listen to Selena Gomez - Perfect while reading ♡ }

It's been six months since the two of you shared your first "I love you" and ever since then you two were inseparable. Was it his unique character which made you fall for him? When you two were casually walking he would suddenly start making weird noises, saying he was imitating an animal you haven't ever heard of before. The boy you had fallen for was so childish but in needed moments so mature. An example would be the time when your dog died and he didn't leave your bed with you for three days.
Or was it his unique face, that face which would be recognised by everyone out of 100. His rectangular smile which showed off his beautiful teeth. Everything about him was perfect and time by time you had to flinch yourself to realise this wasn't a dream, it was reality. Months passed and you were still happy but you sensed something fishy. He wouldn't smile that often anymore, he would have dark circles under his eyes and you wondered why he had them. The way he said your name felt different, it didn't have that melody anymore like it used to, the melody you loved so much. You didn't dare to ask what's wrong and decided to just keep on going. The little presents for him were left in the corner, unappreciated. It was your 6 months anniversary and he came to your apartment. You went in for a hug and as soon as you clenched your arms around his neck your world started to shatter. His smell. He didn't smell the same, he smelled like a girl. Why did he smell like a girl? You decided to ignore it and kept on celebrating your 6 months anniversary.
However the distance kept on growing.

It started with him coming too late to each of your dates, then him not coming anymore at all. You decided to visit him by surprise and have an evening on which you could talk about everything freely. You stood in front of his door and heard his laugh, how beautiful. You hadn't heard that for quite a while. Then a female laugh and then absolute silence. Your mind didn't work so your feet had to do it. Walking back home you didn't realise that your cheeks were drained in tears and your heart was broken.

2 days, 48 hours later he finally realised that he had a girlfriend. He knocked at your door. You didn't open at first, you didn't want to see him. Never in a billion years was there a way you could accept him moving on, leaving you. You wanted to keep that thought away, he promised to stay by your side forever, he simply couldn't  leave.
Somehow he got a way to enter your apartment anyway. Through the window probably, however he was suddenly standing in front of your bed crawling next to you.

"Babe, what's wrong?", he mumbled into your ear. You kept on being silent, your head in the deepest depths of your pillow. He chuckled lightly, stroking the hair off your face. Did he not consider the fact that you might caught him cheating at all? He started kissing your neck and put his arms around your waist.

"Get off me.", you mumbled trying to push him away. With a bit more of his power used, Taehyung managed to lift you up, both of you facing each other now.

"Are you alright?", he asked pecking your lips.

"I can ask you the same thing."

"What do you mean? I'm fine, just missed you."

"You're not smiling anymore when you're with me, I get the vibe that you're annoyed and you don't want to be with me anymore.", you starred into his eyes, desperately looking for any sign of love.

"What the hell are you talking about babe you can't be serious."

"I am.", your voice got weaker since you noticed you couldn't recognise him anymore.

"I love you."

"I love you more.", you admitted trying to ignore the pain which was destroying you slowly.

He kissed you and the next morning you anticipated waking up in his arms, but he was gone. Was he at her place now? You started imagining what she looked like. Did she have long straight hair and a barbie doll waist? Did she have skinny legs and a sun kissed skin? Did she have everything you didn't? Whatever she might looked like, she was better than you because she made Taehyung happier.

Your first encounter with your boyfriends lover was at the mall. You were about to buy a cake and some candles - Taehyungs birthday was soon. You stood in front of the many cakes struggling to find the cake which Taehyung would like the most. Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? Red Velvet? Ice Cream? Overwhelmed you looked for the prizes when you suddenly heard a familiar feminine laugh. Slowly you turned around to see her - a living barbie doll. Hand in hand she passed you with your boyfriend, him showing off his beautiful beautiful rectangular smile. Your moth dropped and for a few seconds, which felt like hours you stood there, watching them talk, giggle and kiss. You had broken your two arms and one leg already but that heartbreak pain was not comparable at any point.
With a a dizzy feeling you grabbed the chocolate cake to keep it classic.

He wouldn't be able to stay the night, he said, he had to go meet his family, he said. Knowing that he was lying was like a knock out for your heart. Now and then you thought about letting go, but you couldn't. Even though he moved on, you wouldn't let him.

"Your birthday boy has arrived!", Taehyung smiled and put you into his embrace. You hugged him back, tighter as usual knowing you wouldn't be able to do that in the future. The cake you had made pleased his tongue, as he said, and as always you had succeeded in sweetening his day. His cheesy compliment made you giggle. But you couldn't giggle like his Barbie. Tried hard, still failed.

"You're so silent these days, I'm worried about you.", he said after you two decided to go cuddling on the sofa. You laid against his chest, his legs wrapped around you and your lips only inches apart.

"I'm fine. Let's not talk about me, it's your birthday."

"Speaking of birthday, I know this sounds greedy but have you prepared  a present?", his chest was bumping a bit, he was probably giggling.

"Yeah."

"So what is it?", Taehyung raised his eyebrows, looking funny.

You sat up looking him straight into his eyes. One last kiss, you thought. So you gave him the last kiss. It was passionate and at first he seemed to misunderstand since his hands were tugging at your shirt.

"I like that present.", he mumbled into your ear, giggling a bit.

Before it was too late you quickly stood up. Confused he sat up straight, looking at you worried.

"What are you doing?", he grabbed your hand but you took another step back.

The metallic taste of blood gave you goosebumps, you hadn't noticed how hard you had bitten on your lip.

"Why are you so nervous?", he reached out for your hands again. Of course he had learned about your habits which included biting your lips when becoming nervous.

"Taehyung-", an unplanned tear suddenly reached your cheek.

He pulled you closer to him but you stepped back.

"Taehyung my present for you is-", you swallowed your sob but he noticed since his face got more worried by the second.

"You're allowed to break up with me."

The sobs were now uncontrollable and instead of waiting for his response you ran towards your bathroom, leaving the confused Taehyung behind. You locked the door and sat down on the floor. He should be happy now and just leave and go to her place. Or maybe she was waiting for him already in his bed. It was the right thing to do, he deserved someone better. All the attempts in trying to be like her failed, you couldn't giggle like her, make him laugh like her, make him happy like her. He should just leave, it was your present for him.

"Open the door.", his husky voice suddenly mumbled. He was angry, clearly angry. His tone remembered you of that one time you two had a big fight ending up with you both in each others arms, crying.
You stayed silent, he should just leave.

"I told you open the door we need to talk about it!", his voice got louder but not to the extent of screaming.

"Please, babe. Open it. Please, I'm begging you."

"I'll wait until you open it."

"Why are you not opening this fucking door?", he kicked the door but you were still silently laying on the carpet.

"I can't believe you're doing this right now. You never fail to surprise me."

"It's my birthday I want to spend the time with you.", his fist hammered against the door. And that's when you got weak. You didn't want him to not like you even more because you had ruined his birthday, so you finally opened it.

His eyes were red, his cheeks were wet and he was sitting across to you against the wall. Quickly he crawled to you and hugged you.

"I never wanted to hurt you. You're the most important person in my life.", his hands grabbed you tighter but you couldn't hug him back. Was it your weakness or the reason you felt so distanced, you weren't sure.

"Are you not talking anymore?", he looked into your eyes and you saw that he probably went through a lot. Not being able to leave you but wanting to.

"I'll miss you, Taehyung."

"I didn't want it to end like this."

"I never wanted it to end."

"I'm sorry."

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 131 19
One shot of BTS SVT TXT AND ENHYPEN members on requests
27K 388 12
𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯...
21.3K 1.4K 70
Jungkook Centric One-Shots, Mini-Shots and Sickfics :)
70.9K 2K 26
just one-shots of my favorite ship.