"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

By missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... More

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

A Good Mother?

6.3K 212 140
By missbenji

Desiree brings me my tea and sits down on the couch. "So, was it good?"

"Hell yeah it was cause I recently got my tits pierced, so they're extra sensitive. June just let his tongue dance all  over my nipples, getting them real nice and hard. Girl, let me tell you, I was so ready for him to slide up in me! When I get that excited, I don't want no gentle stroking. I needed him to beat it up and he did until Mr.Williams caught us." I hang my head down.

Desiree cracks up. "What he say to y'all?"

"Said not a damn thing to June but motherfucka had the audacity to ask me to get an abortion then say "I'm willing to pay you a generous amount" like fuck outta here nigga! Talk to yo mental ass kids who keep coming back to me!" I snap.

Desiree spits out her tea laughing. "I know that's right! However, I would've just took that check and dipped. You know that family is filthy ass rich, right?"

"Yeah, I know but I don't give a single fuck. Oh yea, and check this, girl, Majesty's ass had the nerve to threaten me to take full custody of the twins. Talkin bout how I wouldn't be a good mother cause I fuck different niggas. The fuck does my personal life have to do with my potential parenting skills? I roll my eyes.

"That nigga is trippin hella hard. I think he just mad cause he ain't over you." Desiree suggest.

My phone starts ringing. I peep the Caller ID and it's Melrose. 

"Yo, It's Mel. I don't know if I should answer." I say nervously.

"What's that bitch gon do? Nada. She love ya ass just as much as Majesty do!" Desiree sips her tea.

"Hello." I answer.

"Yo, come over. We need to talk." Melrose blandly says like she knows what's up.

"About?" I question.

"Jade, stop being difficult. You coming or not?" Melrose asks.

"Is Alize there?" I rudely question.

"No." Melrose says.

"Aite." I hang up.

"So Melrose is asking me to come over to "talk" . I don't know what's it about cause she wouldn't tell me but I have a feeling that she knows about June but if she doesn't then I really don't know. I said I would come but I really ain't in the mood to argue, if that's what she's trynna do." I tell Desiree while rubbing my forehead.

"Girl, it's late, she probably just wants some pussy or somethin." Desiree says.

I hug Desiree and head out to Melrose's feeling queasy. I pull over and vomit all over the side walk twice. Damn, morning sickness strikes me anytime of the day. I finally arrive at Melrose's and knock on her door. Melrose answers smiling.

"Hey, baby." Melrose hugs me and takes me by the hand. 

Suddenly a familiar woman stands up from the living room sofa. I back up in shock and look at Melrose, feeling betrayed.

"Jade." My mother says approaching me.

I'm at loss of words. I haven't seen my mom for almost 6 months, since we had that fight about Dad. My mouth is dry and my eyes are watery. My mom hugs me and I break down like a baby, feeling a mix of emotions. 

"Your friend Melrose told me that you were struggling emotionally and needed a positive female role model in your life. She told me how her mother passed on and how she realizes the importance of having a mother and daughter relationship." My mom explains.

I end up telling my mom a lot of things that have changed in my life. When I tell her that I'm almost 2 and a half months pregnant, she begins to cry tears of joy and insist on meeting the young man, Majesty. I also explain to her how she hurt me when she hid all of Dad's stuff and moved on like he never existed. Then she explains how she was just as hurt as I was and couldn't deal with being alone so that's why she dated all those men to cover up the pain. When she says that, Melrose gives me a look.

"That explains a lot." Melrose says.

Finally after me and my mom talk about the past and she apologizes. She hugs me and tells me that she wants me to start visiting every weekend. She also thanks Melrose and hugs her too. After she leaves I shoot Melrose a sour look.

"Baby, please don't be mad at me." Melrose lays her head on my shoulder.

"Melrose, why and how!?" I demand answers.

"Why? Because you wouldn't go to counseling and I know that there's a reason to why you act the way you act and do the things you do. You're hurt. How? It wasn't easy but I had to speak to La La who told me that you use to be a Waitress at Ruby's diner so I went there and asked around about you until I met server named Gina ,who then told me the name of your mom's new husband. I researched him, called him up at his job, brought your name up then he gave me your mom's digits. I then had a long talk with her and invited her over and voila!" Melrose explains.

"You think your Dr.Phil or some shit, huh?" I punch her in her arm.

"Yo, I lost my moms and I just feel like if y'all got to talkin, maybe you wouldn't seek love in so many wrong places." Melrose sits on the kitchen counter and eats an apple.

"So, wait, is that what you called me over here for? You didn't call me over to have sex with me?" I wrinkle my face at her.

"Nope. Not at all." Melrose confesses.

"Damn, why you say it like sex with me puts you off?" I say feeling offended.

"Cause it does." Melrose jumps down from kitchen counters and walk up to me. "You think that a family as messy as mines don't talk? Then you wrong. " Melrose sits on the sofa.

I bite down on my lip and look down. "What you sayin?" I nervously asks.

"I'm saying, I know you fucked June in Majesty's bed and my dad walked in on y'all and asked you to have an abortion but you refused." Melrose takes another bite of her apple.

"Oh, yeah that." I swallow hard and place my hands in my back pocket.

"Funny thing is, I wasn't even angry with you. I was like damn, poor girl must be suffering emotionally from something. She probably has some deep rooted issues. I mean, to just be able to give your body away that easily." Melrose tells me.

"Has it ever occurred to you that I might just really enjoy sex?" I ask feeling angry and offended.

"Yeah, I really enjoy sex too and there's nothing wrong with that. It becomes an issue when you enjoy sex with multiple people and you can't maintain a healthy relationship because you don't know how to stay faithful." Melrose explains, finishing her apple.

"So, what? You no longer love me or something? You think I'm disgusting? What?!" I feel a sadness in my chest.

"Whoa, slow down there. Of course I still love you, that's why I'm trying to help you. Do I think you're disgusting? Nah, you're just broken. But broken things can still be beautiful." Melrose hugs me tightly.

"I'm really really sorry that I messed us up. I really wish I didn't. I know I don't deserve you and that's probably why I messed us up." I wrap my arms around Melrose's neck, inhaling her strong cologne.

"Don't stress it ma, I had no business getting involved with you. You were Majesty's but I just had to have what it seems like I couldn't. However, I don't regret not a damn thing." Melrose laughs.

"Can I stay the night? We don't have to have sex but I just want to be close to you." I stroke Melrose's hair.

Melrose looks up like she's thinking. "Uh ok, but seriously I am not having sex with you."

I laugh. "That's ok. I'm not even horny anymore." I tease.

Melrose shoots me a blank stare. I laugh and hold onto her arm.

"I'm just kidding. I'm always horny when I'm around you. You're so damn irresistible." I pinch her cheeks like a baby until she smiles. "But no lie, the other night at the club, I was like "Damn, I need you." I confess while holding Melrose, looking up at her.

"I know, I could tell. All the ladies wanted this." Melrose smiles.

"Ugh, whatever happened to the bitch who was over here when I last came over?" I ask with a bitchy expression.

"Oh, you mean Sasha. Yeah, that's my college sweetheart. Lately, we've been on and off again cause she lives about 50 miles away and she ain't trynna move up here anytime soon unless I really make some big commitment and to be honest, I wasn't completely over you so I haven't. I'm just gonna give myself time to heal and then get back in a relationship when I'm good and ready." Melrose explains.

"Do you love her?" I jealously question.

"I mean sure, I got love for her but I'm not in love with her like I use to be." Melrose admits.

I press my tattoo against Melrose's and look at her.

"Jade, what you trynna do? It's like you expect me to love you while you fuck the town and leave me hangin and heart broken."  Melrose shakes her head.

"No, not at all. It's not like the love was one sided. I loved your ass too and still do, so much. You gotta understand, that even when me and Majesty getting along, it still don't feel twice as strong as what me I feel when I'm with you." I tell Melrose.

"So, why'd you go back?" Melrose questions.

"It seem to make sense." I answer.

"Look, the only way I'd ever consider us getting back together again is, if you abstained from sex for 30 days, stop going out after 8 pm and partying with Desiree, apologized to Alize, and give my brother full custody." Melrose crosses her arms.

"The fuck Mel? I could agree to everything but the full custody." I frown.

"The only reason I ask that is cause if he had full custody, there would be no reason for him to come around and we could live a happy life together and don't you say, something about you getting full custody cause I know he'd never let you." Melrose explains.

"What if like, whenever he needs to see them. You go drop them off at his place, your dad's, or my mom's. That way I wouldn't have any contact with him." I try to negotiate. 

"I don't know. I'd have to think about it more but I'm tired and I'm gotta take my ass to bed. I gotta wake up early and go Christmas shopping for my nieces and nephews on my mom side and for Alize." Melrose tells me as she heads upstairs.

I follow her and watch her change into her bedtime clothes, eyeing her defined 6 pack. "Mel, you just so sexy." I lick my lips.

"Shut yo freaky ass up!" Melrose laughs.

I put on a pair of her boxers and her shirt and lay in her arms, burying my face into her chest. "Mel, I love you." I kiss her king tattoo on her wrist.

"I love you too, Jade." Melrose yawns and then falls asleep.

I lay there in her arms replaying the day's events. I'm still shocked that I spoke to my mom today like I was def not expecting that but I'm a little excited to start seeing her every weekend from now on. As much as Majesty and Melrose piss me off and pull me back and forth, they definitely have their fair share of good qualities. Melrose treats me in a way that makes me feel loved, respects me, and forgives me often and Majesty is also forgiving, supportive, and I know he's gonna make a good ass father. As fucked up as this situation might be, I'm not that mad about it. I see why I fucked with them both. I really do regret hurting Majesty tho, too bad I can't make it up to him or tell him how sorry I am. From now on, I'm going to really try to do better. Now, that my mom is back in my life, I don't feel the need to fill an empty void. However, I have no damn idea how I'm going to go without having sex for 30 days. I mean, I can have sex with just one person but Melrose talking bout not at all, ooh she trippin!

(A/N Y'all like or dislike the fact that Melrose got involved with Jade's mommy issues? Should Jade and Melrose try to work things out and try again? By the way, who is your favorite "Get It Girl" character? Because this book is about to be complete and I want to write a spin off, based on y'all favorite character so comment below. Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote. Just click the star above :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
14.1K 365 25
about a girl named Tiana trying to live and make it through life. its very hard going and living through life when everyone at your school and town t...
451K 13.4K 35
TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARNING THIS BOOK IS EXTREEMELY INTENSE, SO...
300K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...