Kissing In Cars // BEING REWR...

By nesupsidedown

[ h2o vanoss ] take a chance and read about a guy with a lot of trauma and baggage being secretly in love wit... More

this has been on hold for 3 years, i know
I. Bulls in the Bronx
II. Bulletproof Love
III. Caraphernelia
IV. The Devine Zero
V. Southern Constellations
VI. The Boy Who Could Fly
VII. King for a Day
VIII. Stay Away from My Friends
IX. The Balcony Scene
X. Yeah Boy and Doll Face
XI. Props & Mayhem
XIII. Tangled in the Great Escape
XIV. Fast Times at Clairemont High
XV. Stained Glass Eyes & Colorful Tears
XVI. Hold on Till May

XII. Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides

3 0 0
By nesupsidedown

Jonathan —

I laid at our spot looking up at the stars. Last night was pretty rough, even though it was still very freeing to tell Evan everything. I still can't help but feel bothered that I didn't figure the Sydney/Evan thing out sooner. I know I want to talk to Sydney, but I just don't know if I'm ready too. All those things she did to all of us, it's just a lot to confront all at once. I grunted in frustration, my eyes widening as I didn't mean to do so aloud.

Evan peered over to me, turning his head and hoisting himself up onto his elbow to turn his attention to me.

"Jon?" Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the mention of my name from his mouth. I turned to look at him, freezing as he put a hand on my cheek.

"Y-Yeah?" I gulped.

"Are you okay there?" He looked at me with slight amusement. I sighed hoisting myself up as well.

"Yeah, I'm just kinda thinking about the whole Sydney thing, like how did we not figure sooner? What are the odds that there's two Sydney's dating two Evan's? It just seems so stupid in retrospect." I sighed, sitting up and rubbing my face.

"Yeah, well, ya know what they say. Hindsight is 20/20." He sat up pushing the blanket off the both of us.

"Yeah and then I also need to talk to Sydney about everything and see this improvement that Luke's talking about too and it's all just a big mess." I sighed looking over at Evan.

"So Luke and Vanessa knew that whole time and they didn't tell you?" I nodded.

"Pretty much." Evan furrowed his eyebrows.

"I still can't believe that." I nodded in agreement. That was a long time to hold on to that secret.

"Why do you think that is?" I glanced at Evan again, my eyebrow raised. "Ya know, that they never told you?" I shrugged nonchalantly, laying back down to look at the stars.

"Probably because they didn't want to hurt mine or Sydney's feelings and they knew that I was like in love with you for so many ye-" I cut myself off, hand covering my mouth, as I shot up from my positing. My eyes slowly moved to Evan's gaze. He sat, smug as all hell.

"Loved me for so many years huh?" Evan chuckled.

"N-No I m-meant like as a-a friend y-ya know?" I stuttered miserably, my face heating up. Evan laughed, calling my bluff.

"Stop it's not that funny!" My face heating up more.

"I can't believe you've not just had a crush on me for years, but loved me for years." He raised his eyebrow at me.

I stumbled to get up, crippling embarrassment washing over me. I want nothing more than to get out of here. Evan grabbed my arm and yanked me down. I fell back to the blanket covered ground, Evan pulling me on top of him so I was straddling him, sitting on his lap. My face had to look like a tomato at this point.

He looked into my eyes, saying nothing before he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. I think my soul left my body. He pulled away both of our eyes opening, mine wide in shock. I bit my bottom lip, my hand reaching up to touch my lips, as if it wasn't real.

"I can't say that I've loved you for years, but I can say that I love you right now." He smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

"I love you, too."

I wasted no time grabbing a fist full of his hair and bringing him to kiss me again so I could truly take him in this time. It was everything I ever thought it could be. His lips were soft and faintly tasted like strawberry chapstick. His tongue wasted no time sliding against my bottom lip, which I happily granted permission to enter my mouth.

His tongue slid across mine effortlessly, my tongue meeting his. Our tongues were almost fighting for dominance, to which, I happily gave him. His hands moved down to my hips grabbing them tightly and moving me back and forth, grinding me onto him. I gasped. His lips left mine and were instantly latched onto my neck. He licked down my neck slightly, making me shiver until his lips planted on a spot where he began sucking, his tongue licking up and down in the area of my neck inside his mouth.

I let out a soft moan entwining my fingers into his soft hair and pulling it. He released my neck from his lips, blowing on the area, the cool air making me shiver and let out another soft moan. He lifted me up and gently but forcefully slammed my back into the blanket beneath us. I looked into his eyes, seeing all his lust for me, making me harder than I already am and butterflies roar in my stomach.

"Don't pull my hair unless you're sure about this." I bit my lip grabbing and tugging on his hair once more, a moan escaping his lips. My cock throbbed.

"Jon please. I will not be able to hold myself back if you do that." I looked up at him with my best fuck me eyes and pulled him down to me to whisper in his ear.

"Then don't hold back. If you're sure about this, about us, then I'm sure too." I tugged his hair again, making him moan. He pulled back to kiss me hungrily. This time his tongue was exploring my mouth and every inch of my own tongue. His hands grabbed my wrists pinning them above my head. I moaned as he rubbed his dick against my ass. He was so hard. He was hard for me. He pulled away from the kiss, to my disappointment.

"Salsa. Okay? If I do something that makes you uncomfortable or you want to stop at anytime, say salsa, okay. I want to fuck your brains out, but I don't want to hurt you. I want you to want it and be ready and comfortable for it." I smiled, feeling my heart leap from how thoughtful he was being.

"Salsa. Got it. Until then-" I pulled him by his hair closer to me. "stop holding back. I want this. I'm okay." He let out a flustered grunt and sat up pulling down his pants. Out sprung his huge cock. He moaned as he released it from it's restraints. He grabbed it and stroked his cock up and down slowly, biting his lip, his head rolling back.

Well thanks for that image that I will never get out of my head, Evan, fuck.

I let out a small whine feeling my cock throb inside my jeans again, my bulge becoming extremely noticeable. He looked at me hungrily, standing up, towering over my presence on the floor.

"Don't just sit there. Come suck it." I wasted no time pushing myself up and onto my knees, bringing myself close to him.

I looked up at him, holding the base of his cock, his tip almost touching my parted lips. He bit his lips, bucking his hips up to create any movement. I slowly stuck my tongue out and dropped my head down to the base of his cock licking one line all the way up to the tip, stopping to twist my tongue around in a circle around the head of his cock.

"F-Fuck baby." He moaned. Something about how desperately he called me baby sent my cock throbbing once more in my jeans. His hand slid into my hair and he grabbed a fist full of it, pulling me up to him.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? Because I really want to call you my dirty little whore right now." He rushed out breathily. I bit my lip, my eyes looking up to think.

"Baby, stop holding back. Do whatever you want, call me whatever you want. I'll tell you if I'm uncomfortable, I promise." I caressed his cheek.

"Then be a good little whore and choke on Daddy's cock." He grabbed his face and slapped me with his other hand. Not too hard, but hard enough that I moaned. I went to move down to his cock, but he stopped me.

"Open your mouth baby boy." I didn't hesitate as he spit into it. My cock was aching for attention. I squirmed uncomfortably and went to move down, spitting our spit fall all over his cock.

I opened my mouth, never breaking eye contact, and slowly went all the way down to his base, slowly going all the way back up. He let out a guttural moan.

"That's a good little slut." He shakily, by firmly spoke. I moaned, his cock in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head shoving my head all the way down and pulling it back up quickly, my throat making that familiar noise.

"Don't tease me or I'll make you regret it." I decided to tease him by going down slowly again, this time staying at the bottom, my tongue poking out to play with the base of his cock. He moaned his grip tightening on my hair. He yanked me up by the hair pulling me to his face again, slapping me before I orientated myself. I gasped in shock, almost letting out a moan at that sweet sting.

"What did I just say?" He sternly looks at me. I look to him biting my lip.

"Not to teas-" He slapped my face again. I moaned not being able to control myself this time. I'll admit that slapping is one of my many weakness.

"And what did you do?" He pushed himself onto his knees to look down at me. I gulped looking up at Evan.

"I teased you." He slapped me again, followed by my moan.

"You teased me what?" My cock throbbed at the name he was gonna have me call him. It was my one favorite out of all the rest I've tried during sex, maybe with Daddy as a close second.

"I teased you.... Sir?" He smiled at me, kneeling down to give my a kiss.

"Now you don't get an option anymore. You're gonna sit there and I'm gonna fuck that slutty little throat." I happily opened my mouth. I would do anything just to make him happy, to give him my full submission, at this point. I want him in anyway possible.

He places his cock at my mouth and thrusts his hips into my mouth, his cock sliding all the way down the back of my throat. He moans and pulls out to slam in again. I let him use my throat, pushing his thighs when I need to breathe, to which he happily obliges.

"You're such a good little boy with your throat. You take my cock so well. It's a shame I want to see you choke on it now." My eyes widen as he slams into my throat. I groan in surprise, making him moan at the vibration on his cock. He looks down at me and smiles as my eyes begin to water. I push on his thighs slightly, but he doesn't let up. I try to speak again, the vibration, once again, making him moan.

That's when I felt it. It grew in my throat. It was already huge and it just fucking grew. I was no longer able to take that length anymore and I pushed on his thighs again, harder this time, tears streaming down my face. I gagged as he pulled out. I took a deep breath while trying to push his cock out of the way until he grabbed my chin and slapped my cheek.

"What are you doing?" He leaned down to me. My breaths still heavy from the lack of oxygen.

"I need to brea-" Slap.

"You are not in charge here. Open your mouth and take like the slut you are." I smirked slowly feeling like I wanted to challenge him.

"Or what?" His pupils dilated as he stared at me. He leaned real close to my face.

"Or you're gonna pay for it when I fuck you. Now open your fucking mouth." I gasped slightly.

"Okay." I intentionally spoke knowing it'd receive a rise out of him. Who knew Evan was this accurate to Evan I dreamed he'd be sexually?

"What?" He grabbed my neck this time. I let out and excited moan.

"Sorry. Yes sir." Slap. God, it fucking hurts so good.

"I didn't hear you." His grip around my neck tightened. A moan escaped my lips, my eyes rolling back, biting my lip. I looked at him to see him impatiently waiting. I chose to keep my mouth shut.

"One." He firmly spoke. My stomach did a flip.

"Two." His voice slightly louder as his face came closer to mine. I let out the only moan I could muster with his hands around my neck. I swear to god these jeans are gonna rip a fucking hole. I'm so fucking hard. My cock achingly throbbed again in my jeans.

"Three." He whispered, releasing my neck. I gasped for air then stopped. Slap. I was shocked at the force of the slap but let out a moan. I want him so fucking bad. This is so hot. He's not afraid to slap me as hard as I need it.

He shoved me onto my back and yanked my pants off of me, shoes with them. He ripped off my shirt quickly, tossing it with my pants and shoes, leaving me in my boxers. He wasted no time tearing them off, literally, my rock hard cock finally springing free. I moaned at the feeling of release. I reached down to give it some much needed attention, before receiving a slap to my hand.

"You decided not to listen to me remember? I decide when you get to be handsy now. If you move I stop. Got it?" He firmly spoke. I whined going to touch myself again.

He slapped my face, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. I bucked my hips whining again.

"If you move, I will stop." His voice snapped at me. I kept my hips still as he teased my cock, tracing his finger up from the base, stopping at the tip where he pressed down slightly on my head. I moaned, forcing my hips still.

The teasing seemed to go on for ages, him never fully grabbing my throbbing cock, to my dismay, but enough to almost bring me to tears.

"Oh fuck. P-Please touch me." I whined shakily, tears pricking at my eyes. My knuckles were white from grasping at the blankets beneath me in order to remain still. Evan smiled at me.

"Hmm..." He trailed off, eyes going back down to his fingers tracing my now fully erect cock.

"Evan, please. I can't take it anymore. I need it so badly. I need you to touch me, use me, do whatever you want to me. Please just touch me. I can't take it anymore." A tear slid down my face as I gave in, bucking my hips into his fingers at the head of my penis. "Please. I'm begging you to touch me. I need it so bad."

His hand left my aching cock and straight up to my chin, grabbing it.

"Open your mouth." Evan spoke, not acknowledging anything I just said. I whined bucking my hips more.

"Please tou-" My sentenced cut off by fingers entering my mouth. I stare up at him, eyes wide with confusion, tears still rolling down my face. He stared back at me intently, biting his lip.

"Fuck, don't stare at me like that." He spoke, his dominance audibly shaking. He shoved his fingers further into the back of my throat. I instinctively gagged, his fingers sliding out of my mouth.

"Spit." He said holding his hand out under my mouth. I looked down, spitting all of my saliva out onto his hand. He never broke eye contact and he brought his hand under his own mouth, spitting into his hand as well. Then he lowered his hand to my aching cock, letting all of our saliva fall onto it. I moaned loudly, letting my eyes close and head fall back.

He grabbed my cock and started stroking me. My eyes opened to see his face right in front of mine.

"I want to watch you while I jerk you off." Holy fuck, Evan. I moaned loudly nodding my head affirming I heard him.

He wasted no time teasing me, getting me close to finishing just to stop touching me all together. After the 8th time of getting close, I was sure my balls were visibly blue at this point.

"Evan please. Please let me cum." I looked into his eyes, desperation painting my face. He smirked at me, stopping once more.

"That's number nine isn't it? Ya know, ten is my lucky number." He smirked, leaning in to kiss me. I pulled him into me, our cocks colliding with one another, both of us moaning into each other's mouths. I wasted no time grinding them together, letting out breathless moans inbetween kisses.

Suddenly he grabbed my hips, flipping me over and slamming my body down into the blankets. I gasped in shock as I collided with them, feeling him lean down to whisper in my ear.

"Last I checked, you don't get to do anything, but take it like the dirty little whore you are." I shivered with excited, his gripping tightening on my hips, pulling them up and arching my bag. Doggie style huh?

I heard him spit a couple of times into his hand, I assume, and lathering up his cock. Just as I was about to complain about how long he was taking, I heard a condom wrapper being torn open. I felt his tip pressing against my tight hole.

I wince slightly in discomfort as Evan lets out a couple curses. Without warning, he slams into me. I let out a yelp of shock, to which I felt his cock twitch inside me for.

"Don't pretend like you didn't like it, my good little slut." His hand colliding with my ass hard. I let out another moan. "Did I hurt you?" He whispered, the dominance faltering. This isn't my first time and I am quite the bottom, and also a lonely guy, so I was fine. I was just shocked more than anything.

"Fuck, Evan, I'm fucking amazing." He sighed with relief, before he pulled my hair, lifting my head up as he roughly sucked on my neck.

He gave a few chuckles before pulling out and slamming into me again, making me scream out this time. His breath was shaky; I could tell he wasn't used to being with another guy before and the difference in tightness was probably getting him close to the edge already.

"What's wrong, Sir?" I spoke, making sure sarcasm was dripping from my voice. "To tight for you? Close already?" My smile instantly dropped as I felt his hand wrap around my neck, pulling my up to him so he could whisper in my ear. His grip tightened as he spoke.

"What was that?" I regretted saying that. The punishment though, has me incredibly intrigued. I smiled deciding to take it a step further.

"I said that it just seems like you won't last long. Maybe I'll even last longer than you." I laughed, immediately being cut short by the grip cutting off air flow. My hands flew to my neck instinctively.

"Is that so?" I gulped, not getting time to think before the grip around my neck was released and my head was shoved back down, my arms luckily catching my fall. Then Evan just started slamming into me.

"Fuck! Uh!" I cried out in pleasure. His hands dug into my hips, sure to leave bruises tomorrow, pulling me into every slam.

"I did mention that ten was my lucky number wasn't it? Weren't we at eight?" I froze slowly looking back at him. He smirked at me before pounding into me again harder. I immediately turned around, panting breathlessly, becoming a moaning mess for him.

Evan basically holding me up from my hips, at this point, I was just in too much pleasure to keep myself up. He grabbed one of my legs and one of my arms, and without pulling out of me, flipped me onto my back. He grabbed my legs, hoisting them up to his shoulders, my feet wrapping around the back of his head. I looked up at him, ecstasy leaking out of every pore in my body.

"Look at you, you're a mess. You can't even hold yourself up so I can fuck that cocky brat right out of you. That's okay. I want you to look at me while I fuck it out of you instead. While I get you close one more time." He began slamming into me again.

I screamed out again, my eyes closing. I opened my eyes to feel him grab my hand, pulling it towards my own cock. He wants to watch me play with myself while he fucks me. I happily oblige. I start quickly stroking my cock, barely able to keep my eyes open. I feel both of his hands wrap around my neck.

"Open your eyes, Jon." My eyes opened to find his eyes staring back into mine. "Do not close them again. I want you to look me in the eyes while I fuck you, baby. I want you to look me in the eyes when I let you cum." I nodded slightly before he slapped me again.

"I didn't hear you." He spoke, his cock never slowing down to slam into me.

"Y-es, Sir. Oh, fuck, Evan!" I moaned out looking into his eyes. I was so fucking close and I'm sure he knew it too. I could barely speak anymore.

"You cannot cum without permission, do you understand?" He spoke. I heard him, too caught up in my own pleasure to acknowledge him. He slapped me. Hard. I moaned out, that slap pushing me closer to finishing.

"Ev, I need-cum. Please — cum. I need to." I couldn't build a sentence. Stroking my cock, with the steady & fast slams of his huge cock into me, until he hit that spot. I screamed out for him.

He thrusted harder, hitting my prostate, his hand tightly wrapped around my neck. Everything was lining up perfectly. I needed to cum. I stopped touching my cock, not hearing Evan allow me to finish. He smiled down at me.

"Good boy." I looked up at him in desperation. I knew he was just as close as I was.

His fingers pressed down on two spots on either side of my neck firmly. I felt myself begin to get lightheaded. He grabbed my cock, jerking me off. I looked at him in panic knowing he hadn't given me permission, and I physically couldn't hold back anymore.

"Cum for me baby boy." That pushed me over the edge. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my climax reaching its highest point. The lack of blood flow to my brain amplifying everything by ten. No noise came out and the first rope of warm white shot out onto my stomach. I let out a loud whimper, finally able to speak as the second and third rope of my hot cum shot out onto my stomach. I sharply inhaled, moaning still, Evan's hand leaving my neck as I finished, Evan still slamming into me.

I slightly pushed on Evan's chest to push him out of me, the pleasure almost being too much for me. He slapped my hand down, pinning it above my head.

"We're done when I'm done." Excite shivered through my body. I had no energy to put up a fight, or do anything other than moan in response and look into his eyes. I smiled sweetly at him pulling him down to my lips with my free hand, stopping just before our lips touch.

"Then use me until you cum." I spoke shakily. He crashed our lips together, letting go of the grip he had on my hand. My legs wrapped around him as he slammed into me with increasing speed. I didn't think he could go any faster. His kisses became more desperate and sloppy, his moans becoming louder until he slowed his speed down slamming into my tight hole with force and intent.

"Fuck! Ugh. Yeah." He spoke before slamming into me one last time. I moan feeling the condom fill inside me. He pulled out, ripping the condom off his cock, collapsing next to me after he finished, leaving both of us panting messes. I looked over at him.

"Are you sure you haven't done this with a guy before?" I said jokingly. He looked at me cracking a smile.

"You're definitely my first." I laughed rolling towards him to kiss him, him pulling the blanket over us.

_____________

4223 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 650 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
119K 8K 100
Highest ranking: #518 in Fanfiction Introducing Text Mate! The first app that allows you to anonymously chat with people in your area! Just answer a...
31.3K 1.2K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
534K 19.5K 25
*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best univ...