Forgetting the World [BoyxBoy]

Von TearMeApartIDontCare

Joey and Tom are just two teen boys trying to find their way through life. Joey, who is gay, is bullied badly... Mehr

Forgetting the World [BoyxBoy]
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Three

1.2K 34 12
Von TearMeApartIDontCare

Chapter Three

[Tom]

I left Joey’s house around one. We didn’t really do anything but watch T.V. and talk about how much trouble I would be in. He was really grateful that I helped him though, so I really didn’t mind.

Right now I was sitting on the couch in my living room, waiting for my mom to get back from whatever errand she was on so she could rip me a new ass. And the she’d tell my dad and I’d be in even more trouble.

See, my mom, Mary, was a stay at home mom. I mirrored her brown hair and green eyes completely, but everything else like my height came from my dad, Perry. He was a construction worker.

“You are so busted!” My idiotic sister, Zoey, yelled as she opened the door.

I rolled my eyes. “Shut it, tramp.”

Zoey was the all American girl with blonde hair and blue eyes that she got from my father. She had big boobs too, and sometimes I wonder if they were fake. She was currently going to college, and had a new boyfriend every other day. I kinda feel bad for her, ‘cause they all screw her and leave her. But it’s times like these that I really could care less.

“I’m telling dad you called me a tramp!” She said in that high, squeaky voice of hers.

“Well, if you closed your legs I wouldn’t call you a tramp.”

“Shut the fuck up Tomas!” She said. “You’re hurting my feelings!”

“Go blow your latest boyfriend and get over it.” I muttered. She huffed and ran upstairs.

“At least I can get someone to date me! You’ve never had a girlfriend!”

“That’s a lie!”

“Is not!”

“Shut up, you stupid hooker!”

“Tomas Matthew Quinn!” My mother shouted, slamming the door shut.

“Zoey’s a hooker!” Mason said. “Mama, what’s a hooker?”

I tried not to laugh. Mason is my three year old brother, who wants to be just like me. He looks so much like me that he could probably pass as my kid, not that I’d be interested in having a kid at seventeen.

“Zoey is not a hooker, Mason.” She sighed. “Go play. I need to talk to your brother alone.”

He laughed and ran off, while my mom sighed and hung up her newly dry cleaned clothes in the closet. She wasn’t even going to her room? Oh god I’m screwed. She sighed angrily and walked into the living room, placing her hands on her hips and glaring at me.

“Hi mom.” I said, smiling at her.

“Do you think it was funny to beat up those boys?” She demanded.

“Hey, Jack and his friends had it coming.” I defended.

“Do you even know those other two boy’s names?”

“No…”

“Tomas!”

“Hey, they hit me first!”

“And that boy named Jack?”

“I hit him first, but-”

Tomas!”

“Mom he was going to beat up Joey!” I yelled.

“Who’s Joey?” She asked.

“He’s this boy I met yesterday.” I explained, sighing. “Jack and his friends we’re messing with him yesterday. They shoved him up against lockers, called him names.”

“That’s none of your business, Tom.” She said.

My mouth opened in shock. “Mom, I’m not going to sit back and let them bully him!”

She rolled her eyes. “Mom, they all bully him and hate him just because he’s gay. It’s not fair.” I said.

“He brings it on himself.”

What?”

“You heard me.”

“You’re just as bad as them!” I yelled, jumping off of the couch and running upstairs.

                                                            -x-

Around five there was a knock at my door. I groaned. It was just Zoey again to rub it in my face that I got in trouble. So I ignored it. But the knocking continued. Groaning, I got up and went to open it.

“Go away you stupid hoe.” I said.

“Gee, thanks.” Came the low reply.

“Dad!” I practically shrieked. Oh shit, I’m gonna fucking die!

“I heard you got into a fight today.” He said, coming into my room and shutting the door. Shit, fuck, shit, fuck!

“Uh, yeah…”

“You don’t look like you did.”

I smirked. “They didn’t touch me.”

“Seriously? Nice job!”

“You’re not serious, are you?” I groaned.

“No, I’m not, Tom.” He said. “Why did you beat them up?”

“Jack was gonna hurt Joey!” I defended once again. “And the other two oafs were gonna hurt me.”

“Joey?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, he’s my friend.”

“You made a friend?”

“Kinda.”

“Kind of?”

“Well, I feel bad for him.”

“Explain.” He said, sitting on my desk chair. I sighed and plopped onto my bed.

“Well, even though Joey’s from here, he’s just as alone as I am.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, everyone hates him. He doesn’t have any friends, and he’s bullied.”

“So you decided to stand up for him since no one else would?”

“Yeah.” I said, then made a face. “Though they’re gonna bully me now too.”

“After you beat this boy up?”

“Joey’s gay, dad.” I said. “They will call me gay and say that he and I are dating behind my back.”

He nodded slowly, then looked around my room. I wonder if he’s thinking that Joey brought it on himself. I still can’t believe that my own mother said that. I always thought that she was open minded to the world. I guess not. I mean, the kid gets bullied for his sexuality, you’d think she’d have so sympathy for-

“Are you happy you did it?”

“What?”

“Are you happy you did it? Proud that you defended Joey?” He asked.

I looked him straight in the eyes. “Yes.”

“Then you’re not in trouble.” He said, standing.

“Really?” I asked, excited now. I win!

“I will not punish my son for standing up for what he believes in, but next time do it in a not so violent manner.”

“Yes sir!”

“Oh, but you’re still suspended from school for two days. I think your friend Joey is too.”

“Why?” I asked, frowning. “He didn’t even hit anyone.”

“I don’t know. Dinner’s in a few.” He said, walking out of my room. “Oh, and Tom?”

“Yeah?” I asked, grateful to be off the hook.

“I’m glad you made a friend.”

“Thanks.”

Ignoring the urge to jump up and down and squeal like a little girl, I swiveled around in my desk chair. I had planning to do.

[Joey]

“Oh, my baby!” My mom said, hugging me tightly.

“Hi mom.” I said.

“I’m so sorry I’m late tonight! I got caught up in meetings.” She said. “The school called me and told me everything. You’re suspended for two days. Where’s your sister?”

“But I didn’t even hit anyone!” I whined. “And she’s asleep.”

“Oh, I’m gonna go tuck her in. I’ll be right back.” She said, throwing her briefcase down on the sofa and running off.

It was nine thirty, but I was expecting her to be home late since she was home so early yesterday. I made Molly and me dinner, then put her to bed at nine. Molly had kept me entertained, asking me questions about the fight. I sounded like a wuss, but she didn’t care. God, I love my sister.

Right before I could settle into a chair, there was a knock at the door. Confused, I went over and unlocked it. Who on earth would be here now? I said a silent prayer and hoped that it wasn’t Barry. I didn’t need his shit at the moment. But then I opened the door, and screamed at who it was.

“Hi.” Tom said, smiling a little.

I blushed. “Hey. What are you doing here?”

“I was bored.” He said, letting himself in. “I figured I could come over and talk to you. You’re my only friend.”

“Dude, it’s night…”

“Should I have scaled the building and climbed in through the window?”

I blushed again. “N-no.”

“Uh, hello?” My mom said, smiling a bit as she came into the room.

“Mom!” I yelled, then calmed myself down. “Uh, mom, this is Tom.”

“Tom?” She said, shaking his hand. “Tom as in Tomas Quinn?”

“Yes ma’am.” Tom said awkwardly, giving me a what the hell look.

“Sorry, the school told me who was involved in that little fight today.” She almost glared.

“Tommy’s my savior mom!” I said, throwing my arms around his shoulders. He sighed.

“Get off.” He said. “And it’s Tom.”

“Well, Tom,” My mom said. “Thank you for saving my son.”

“I didn’t do that much.” He blushed.

“Dude!” I yelled, finally letting go of him. “I would have been clobbered! I would have swam in the dumpster again!”

What?” He and my mom snapped at the same time. Oops.

“Uh, nothing…” I said.

“Joseph.” My mom said.

“Okay, Jack and his friends threw me in the dumpster yesterday.” I said. “No biggie.”

“I am so calling that school!” She yelled, running into her room.

“When did they do that?” Tom growled.

“Uh, after you left the cafeteria.” I said.

“Damn it.” He said under his breath. “I’m sorry I let that happen, Joey.”

“Don’t be.” I blurted out. “It wasn’t the first time and it won’t be the last.”

He looked at me, and sighed before wrapping me in a hug. “I promise you, Joey, it will be the last time.”

Weird…

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

44 14 6
Two teenagers,best friends and classmates fell in love with each other's world.Both with destroyed families and much insecurities,they manage to find...
260K 9.4K 34
How do you handle the loss of someone you care about? Jake has to deal with the unexpected as it turns his world upside down. Will he be able to acce...
1.3M 43.6K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
139 5 18
Aoki : Will you shut your mouth....??? Cody : well I prefer you to shut my mouth by yours ๐Ÿ˜ Two teenage boys whom are on their last year of high sc...