What Happen

By timewasted

More

What Happen
Chapter 1: Never told a soul
Chapter 2: Back with the memories
Chapter 3: How you know
Chapter 4: Let the games begin
Chapter 5: You made it worst
Chapter 6: It's about to go down
Chapter 7: He's Heeeere
Chapter 8: Wait who?
Chapter 9: Are you telling or I'm I?
The End
Happens Now {sequel to What Happens}
Chapter {1}: You need to know
A little note to ya'll
Chapter {2}: Call Me
Chapter {3}: Find the one who's not here
Chapter {4}: Help me, Help you.
Chapter{5}:Trust
Chapter{6}: We All Have To Go
Chapter {8}: Earn what you need
Chapter{9}: Target
Chapter 10: The End

Chapter {7}: Step back

77 1 0
By timewasted

{Prince POV}

Run....Run....Run

"Oh not this shit again." I thought has I heard a dog barking in the background of this mystic place I have visited to many times to count. "She's just a figment of the past.......ya'll will be nothing but friends JAKE." A dark sharp voice crisps the air around me which made me pick up my pace of running into a full out sprint. "RUNNING ISN'T GOING TO DO NOTHING." The voice said clear has day, I stopped with my feet brushing past what heard like leaves and I finally got the courage to asks. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT WITH ME."

*beep *beep*

*groans*

I flushed my eyes open to only be faced with my mom starring at me with concerned and worry amused her eyes and eyebrows. "Baby you alright." She said feeling my forehead and slowly touching my cheek for warmth. I grabbed her hand and kissed it and replied with a ear to ear smile and said. "I'm fine....just a nightm-... bad dream." I corrected myself and let go of her hand and shrugged. 

She smiled, but still had worry look, but pressed down my afro has she walked off she turned and said. "Oh and your little girlfriend is down in the guess room if your wondering." She said has she shook her head alittle. "Poor girl been through last night when you when off to bed." She said and closed the door.

My face dropped has her words repeated in my head, "Been through.", damn I knew I should had stayed up with her but she instance on my getting rest. Even when she needed it the most. I throw the cover off of me has a thought hit me and I remembered when I when to go park the car and Prod and Ray....they....they told me something..

{Flashback}

I found a parking space and parked then turned off the ignition has I hopped out the car and began to make my way to the hospital. But all of a sudden two black shadow's appeared out of the dark cracks of the tree shadow's of the hospital and approached me. "Prince...Prince.....Prince." One said, I thought to myself that I knew who it was but just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Ray here,ha, Prod going back to Philly tomorrow but he ain't done with his "Plan so-" I cut Ray off has I said. "Who the fuck do you think showing yo face around me for is a good idea." I crossed my arms and continued to say. "Especially the bull you put Y/N through."

I heard feet shuffle the ground and a shiny metal object be thrown at my neck has I was rammed into a fence. "She's mine dammit NOT YOURS....get it?" Ray questioned has I was struggling to even breath, then let alone answer his question. I tried starring through his ski masked he wore and saw his eyes flaming with anger. "DO YOU HEARD ME." he shouted has I nodded my head and he backed up.

"Good because watch yo back because....We still need to fuck you up for what you did on tour PRINCE." He shouted has he walked off leaving Prod. "Oh and just remember....Roc was in it with us so don't trust him to have yo back..SNITCH." Prod said with a head shake and walked off leaving me scared, confused, but mostly my guilt. My past is coming back to play but I'm just getting my present back again.

"Damn."

"Damn." I whispered has I  heard a vibrating noise and looked over to see my phone vibrating on my night stand. "Hello." I answered with no hesitation and not knowing who I was even talking to. "Over to my house.. NOW." I heard Roc say has I was about to asks why but he hung up before I could. 

I slammed down my phone has I heard a gasps and sharply turned to my door and saw Y/N standing there with fear in her eyes. "Y/N I didn't even see you there girl, come here." I said scorching over and patting the spot. "Sit"

She shyly smiled and walked over and sat down then looked up at me and laughed. "What's so funny."  I questioned and looked at her with a confused look on my face." Your curls all up in your face Prince." She said moving them and and pecking me on the lips and pulled away, but I grabbed her hand she moved my curl with and intertwined her finger and pushed our lips together. She deepen the kiss has her other hand cubbed my cheek and I pulled away.

"What." She questioned has I looked into her intrigued eyes. "I'm just happy your mine." I said has she smiled and bit her lips. "Will I'm happy your all to me and nobody else can mess this up." She said and kissed my cheek and got up. "Where you going." I asked with puppy dog eyes. She blow me a kiss and left with a smart recommend. "Imma be were I'm at."

I laughed and laid back in my bed with a whole new look on my situation that jumped back on me, but then it hit me. "OH SHIT ROC." I said jumping what felt like out my skin and scramble to found a decent outfit, grabbed my phone, and rushed out my room with a slam of my door. I raced down the stair's to see my mom, Bella, and Y/N sitting down and talking , until they saw me fly pass them and to the front door.

"Jacob where you think your going mister." My mom said with a eyebrow raised and her finger tapping the glass table. I twisted around and calmly walked over to them and replied with a smile. "Mother Roc asked me to come over to his house." I put my hands together and plead. "Can I go please please pleaseeee."

She looked at me and giggled. "Of course but be back around 6 because were having a....discussion over you and miss Y/N over here, K?" She said has my eyes got big and so did Y/N, I cleared my voice and quickly said. "Yeah mom I love you, bye Bella and see you later Y/N." Then I was out.

{Ray POV}

I watched has Prod packed his stuff to head back to Philly, he stayed the last two days with me, and zipped up his suit cases and place it on the ground. He heavy sign escaped his mouth has he looked down at the ground then back at me sideways. "Just remember what I told you." he said has I nodded and walked out the room. My mom took my brothers over to are sister's house and was going to run a few errants. So it was just me and Prod alone.

I walked off to the living room and sat down on the couch with a bounce and got the remote and switched on the TV. "WHAT NO WAY THANKS MA....RAY." I heard Prod yell has I jumped at his sudden out burst but got up with my heart beating a mile a minute. "What." I questioned has I came from around the corner and saw Prod unpacking his bags and tossing his clothes back in the once empty dresser draws.

I cocked my head to the side and mumbled. "Well damn ain't he fast at shit." he turned around just has I looked up at him and asks. "So you staying or are you just bored." he laughed and came to pat my on the should with a simple. "Yes and No." Then ended it with saying. "Now we can put are plan to work." He smirked.

I looked back at him and a small smiled cracked on the corner of my lips. "I guess your right... plan A, to get Prince and Y/N to break up."

{Roc POV}

"It' 5:30 and he still ain't here". I said has the doorbell ringed and I jogged to it, but to only found the nigga himself all out of breath and winded. "Come on." I said opening the door even wider and escorting him in. He walked in slowly with a little "Thank you" escaping his lips, I closed the door and and looked out to see if anybody followed him. 

"The coast is clear nobody followed me okay? Now why did you call me Roc." Prince said. I looked again and turned with my head and replied with saying. "Can we talk in the living room. Has I pointed to where it was and began to walk has he followed. We sat down facing one another and spilled it out. "I just wanted to know.....what happened after you drove off to park the car, because it took you mad long to get back man." I said with a focus look.

"Well you see here." he looked hesitant has I looked even harder at him, and he tense up. "I found  a parking spot and hopped out the car. I began to walk to the hospital when two dark figures come out the damn trees and wanted to basically play 21 questions." Prince exclaim with a chuckled. " But the thing was instead of questions they..they were more like statements I needed to know but didn't really care about." I looked down then asked him. "Who were they." 

I saw his hand tense up at the question and guess right out the hat. "Ray and Prod, huh?" I questioned has I looked up at him and he had tear hoofing over the rim of his eyes."Yeah and the one funny thing is....they had something to say about you." Prince said releasing his tight hand grip and blanking back the tears, leaving a stern look on his face.

He looked at him with no harm and asked "What they say about me." 

The room got quiet has prince got up and headed towards the door with the same facial expression, I hopped up instantly and rushed over to the door and blocked it. "Prince tell me what did they say-" "I have to go okay Roc." he cut me off has he grabbed his phone out looked at the time and put it back. " We have five minutes and it takes me three to walk home so you have two go." he exclaim with a "What you got to say" look.

"I said about two times now....what did they say about me-" "YOU WANT TO KNOW SO DAMN BAD HUH?" Prince question yelling in my face. I nod my head and waited for his response. " WELL, They said to not trust you Roc because of the stupid ass shit I DID on the damn tour that ended a month ago." Prince said with a deep sign after it. "And all this shit coming back to me and there's nobody to blame but me, myself, and I man.....this shit got me stressed and overdosing on pills." 

I looked up at Prince and saw that tears where literally like water falls coming down his face, I patted his shoulder has he gave me dap and opened the door to my house. "I need to get myself together before my "Talk" that my mom has plan for me and Y/N tonight." he said has he lefted out. I watched has the door finally closed has I swiped out my phone and texted Ray.

"We got him weak my bro." 

I smirked and put away my phone has I laughed to myself. "You can't always trust who's never was close to you in the first place."

{Prince POV}

I wiped and wiped and wiped the tears off my face has I saw my house approached and come into view. "Damn." I thought has under my eyes began to burn from so much rubbing I did, I know my eyes were red and my nose was running but...eh. I'm only human.

"There you are mister where have-, baby why are you crying." I heard my mom say has she rushed towards me which made it's trail that carried Bella and Y/N right along. They crowed around me and asked one hundred and one question about my eyes and why I was crying. I had a enough of it all and put my hands up and said. "Can we just start the discussion please." 

My mom was fully concerned about my condition and or my attitude so she nodded her head, and rolled her eyes acting like nobody saw, and waved us to the living room. Bella followed my mom has I was about to until I felt a hand grab my arm and stop me. "Prince." Y/N said has I turned towards her and said. "What." She looked at me and put her hand on my cheek. "Just know were in this together okay." She said but then got on her tippy toes and whispered in my ear. "Even if there's nobody else."

Our eyes connected and I kissed her on the lips and whispered back "Forever and beyond." "Awwwwweeee."  Me and Y/N jumped and looked to see my mom, Bella, my aunts, and uncle's looking smiling at us. I looked and chuckled has did Y/N, we hold hands has we walked pass them and into the living room for are "discussion." Great, just what I need, to be questioned more and more.

"Prince calm down." Y/N said to me like she knew I was stressing,man don't I just love her, we sat down and I put my arm around her shoulder and whispered back. "Enough is enough." I look back waiting for my mom to came and sit down and Y/N looking up at me with a confused look. "What wait-"

"OKAY KIDS, now tell us, how did ya'll fine selves meet." My mom interrupted Y/N and sat back in her recline chair and sipped her tea. The room was dimped and a light was shined on us like a show, and we were the fouls to volunteer to be the stunt dummies. I gripped Y/N hand tight and she know what I meant.

"Well me and Prince known each other since first grade actually and we use to play hide and go seek, or carve our names in a tree and wander if anybody would remember us, or just lay down on the grass and make up what was in the clouds that day." Y/N finished has everybody "awed" and smiled."Oh your the girl Jacob was talking about that one day he came home from school." My mom signed. "That's the first time I seen him happy ever since going to school." 

My mouth clenched and my grip on Y/N tighten she looked down and at me with a rub of her hand on my shoulder. "Mom can we not." I said with the tension rinsing and everybodies eyes fixed on me and my mom's view. "Sorry baby, Y/N continued shall we." 

"Oh, uh, yeah we meant in first grade." Y/N continued with a break here and there to look at me and smile and I return the favor." We decide to make it official yesterday night at the conjunction house and now were here." She finished has everybody clapped and smiled. I guess we had a standing ovation after all. 

"Well I guess ya'll free to do whatever now." One of my aunt's said has me and Y/N got up and when to my room. "BUT NO FUNNY BUSINESS." My uncle yelled has me and Y/N laughed and closed the door.

"Now tell me what's up." Y/N asked with a smile turn serious look came on her face has I looked away and thought back to how I just broke down in front of Roc. I put my head in my hands has I walked over to my bed and blanked back the tears. Y/N walked over to me and rubbed my back. "Baby what's up." She said with a worry tone in her voice. I rubbed my eyes and face her she looked concerned but her sweet and lovely eyes were still there.

"You." I said has I stated. " Everybody is trying to tear me away from you a-and I'm just c-can't think about us n-not together." I had tears streaming my face just like me, Y/N had tears coming down but  added. "Who Prince, Who?" I looked up at her and said. 

"My boys....my so called b-brothers."

AND BOMB THERE GOES CHAPTER 7.....I know I probably skip alot of info and important things. But I had to get back to the main reason for this story......and that is Prince.....but now it's you and Prince. ^-^ Yes you and your Prince charming are going to have to trust, trust, and TRUST each other because your relationship is and will be tested so more ups and downs and all round. But  I said and promised to tell you what Roc needed to tell you and that is his true feeling s about you there, and how Ray is just a cover up. I know Prod now Ray damn girl this is fucked up. I know but why you think Roc on the cover and not Ray? 

I hope you are Enjoying and thank you to all who are and hope continue to read till the end. YA'LL FREAKIN ROCK. XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 316 24
3.5K 76 42
It's a dream world. Not just with MB
1.3K 174 28
See other point of view at StayIcey