Worlds Weave (A Percy Jackson...

By Cara_Ichinose

The demigods journey to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry to make alliances. They meet old friends a... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Announcement
Chapter 2: Hast thou seen Hagr... BOLT?!
Chapter 3: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter 4: Sharing dreams
Chapter 5: Demigods go shopping
Chapter 6: The Boy Who Lived
Chapter 7: Empousae attack
Chapter 8: Wands and Robes
Chapter 9: The Kane Siblings
Chapter 10: Owl attack
Chapter 11: Piper's charmspeak
Chapter 12: Train to school
Chapter 13: Sorting
Chapter 14: Trudging through the woods
Chapter 15: Common rooms
Chapter 16: Breakfast Monsters
Chapter 17: Divination
Chapter 18: Tartarus brings terror
Chapter 19: The Charming Potions
Chapter 20: I got slapped by a fish
Chapter 22: Stuck

Chapter 21: Transported

1K 53 34
By Cara_Ichinose

Guys, pls read and comment and vote on my books. I do not hav much votes though the reads hav reached 13k. By the way, i'm thankful for the sheer amount of reads that you guys have helped me attain. This chapter is going to make you cry, laugh and wanna kill me but plz keep your star pants on. I'm not joking. This chapter is gonna be intense and i worked really hard on this one because it literally changes the flow of the story. Just.... don't kill me. Moving onto the chapter

Percy's pov:

"Percy, say something," Annabeth whispered to me in annoyance.

I sighed before facing the crowd of awaiting wizards who looked bored as hades, some had even gone back to their meals.

Well, I suppose I had to do something about that.

I grabbed the microphone and announced, "We are the sons and daughters of gods and goddesses. You deal?"

Every single head whipped towards me, I'm quite sure that a few even got whiplash. Silence echoed through the chamber until a Slytherin uttered a nervous chuckle which was quickly followed by the rest of the crowd. Soon the entire room was echoing with laughter.

I glanced at Annabeth then at Thalia, giving a slight nod.

Thalia stepped forth and yelled at the top of her lungs, "Shut up, you mutts!"

Well... that works.

"Listen up, wizards and witches... and idiots, my name is Percy Jackson as those with ears might have already figured out. I am a son of Poseidon. Yeah, gods exist. Woohoo. Moving on, I can control pretty much everything that contains water. And before you ask, yes, I can control people as well," I stated as flatly as possible, leaving no pause in between.

The crowd stared at me, blankly, not comprehending a word I had spoken.

I glanced at Annabeth, throwing her a look that said i-told-you-so.

Annabeth glared at me at that. I swirled around and jutted out my hand, concentrating on the water resting in each and every goblet in the room. Slowly, water began to rise from the front and carried on to the back.

The water hovered in the air before I willed it to join into a gigantic ball in mid-air.

The tiny water balls shot towards each other, combining and racing off to another ball until a huge water ball, the size of an elephant sat in mid air.

I concentrated on the ball, making its particles squash. I decided to make the ice ball a little small; preferably the size of a marble.

Not soon after, a minuscule ball sat in my palm. I faced the crowd.

"Happy to be of service."

After that escapade, I called forth Annabeth who explained the thing about the gods and the Greek mythology. Honestly, even after being a demigod for so long, I didn't know half the stuff she said.

Once she was done, Jason strode forward and said, "So any questions?"

Silence followed before Harry's hand shot up into the air, "How do we know that what you're saying is true?"

"You don't. Either you believe us or you die," Jason said, looking right at Harry before facing me, prodding me on.

"Annabeth has told you about Tartarus, I believe. The only reason we've told you about ourselves is because of a problem we're facing. We're not just some lunatics going around trying to show off our skills. If you think that, then I suggest you sort out your thoughts. That 'problem' puts your savior, Harry Potter and a few of us in danger. For us, it's nothing new but the gods have ordered us to protect a certain lost puppy," at the last part, I glanced at Harry scowling self before glancing at Jason strict face.

Jason had been looking at me throughout the speech and no, he turned to face the crowd. His voice held no expression at all as he spoke, "A group of monsters have escaped Tarturus. That 'group' includes the Hydra, Medusa and her sisters alongside an, as of right now, unidentified Titan. All we know of that titan is that it has a grudge against Percy. We need a group. A quest is in order, if I must say, and Harry is a part of that quest."

Throughout Jason's speech, I looked at him in confusion as did the rest of the demigods and Carter and Sadie.

This information had just been delivered to us. I realized that Jason was not telling the whole truth. I walked up to Jason and said, "I need to have a word with you in the back after this."

Jason grimly nodded, right before Harry decided to say, "I refuse. I am not going on another quest."

I slowly turned to face Harry, my lips pressed together. When I spoke next, my voice came out as if I were speaking to a little kid.

"Harry, you don't have a choice. Tarturus has unleashed monsters that will multiply by the dozen. Also, I will kick your ass if you complain. Understood?" I said, a fake smile on my face.

Harry stood up, diverting everyone's attention from me to him. He strode over to the platform and said, "I need to have a word with you."

I looked at him before nodding towards the exit doors. The two of us made our way out of the room with every pair of eyes on us.

After we exited the hall, Harry slammed the door behind us and turned to me with an utterly calm face.

"I know that I've been a complete ass..."

"Great, you admit it," I interrupted.

Harry rolled his eyes before continuing, "...but that's only because of what happened last year. The whole wizarding world just came out of a crisis and I don't want it to be greeted by another one. Last year, I was able to defeat Voldemort but... If what you're saying is true, there is a possibility that Voldemort has been resurrected. That is something I do not want to get into by choice but I understand that I must. I do accept but I need to be sure that I can trust you."

Nope. Not following for sentiment.

"Sure, you can trust me but I need to know if you can... change the color of food," I replied, cracking a grin.

"Wait, what?" Harry frowned.

"Yeah, do you know how to change food into different colors?" I asked again.

This time, Harry smiled. For the first time, we were actually getting along. And over food, too.

"Yeah, what color would you like, your royal highness?" Harry asked in a falsetto.

"Blue like the waves that break the surface of the gritty sand at night. Like the summer sky, clear of glaze, smiling down at us, lighted by the hews of the fireball," I replied, copying Harry's tone.

Harry bellowed with laughter before turning to my smiling self and saying, "hews of the fireball?"

"Yeah well... You know, it's the best I could come up with. Don't judge," I replied, uttering a short laugh myself.

Harry glanced at the door, all of a sudden turning serious. The humor was wiped clear off his face as he looked back at me once more, "Percy, you said that I was in danger, right?"

"Yeah, Tarturus released some monsters into this world," I replied, curious at what Harry was getting at.

"Percy, I need you to promise me that whatever happens, Ron and Hermione will not be a part of this," Harry spoke slowly, choosing his world as carefully as possible. I could tell that cared for his friends from the first glance but I still didn't know his history and neither did he know mine.

"After all they have been through for me, I don't want them to suffer any more because of me," Harry said, his gaze now fixed at the reflective surface of the floor.

I stood silent for a moment, wondering what they had been through. Wondering what Harry meant when he said 'After all they have been through for me.' Thinking how, just like me, Harry couldn't bear to see his friends get hurt.

Slowly, I began to nod. I realized that Harry wasn't looking at me and so would not have noticed the gesture; I softly spoke, reassurance lingering to my speech, "Yeah, absolutely. They won't be hurt."

"Thanks dude," Harry mumbled before continuing, "We should go inside."

"Yeah, right," I replied, already pushing open the door. I glanced at Harry before jogging over to the podium, my eyes roaming the hall and finally landing on Annabeth's who looked at me worriedly as if afraid at how I would react.

Something was up. Maybe I missed something, I thought.

Curiosity invaded my brain, washing away all other thoughts. I glanced at Harry to see that he was just as confused as I was.

Finally, I reached the stage. I climbed my way to the top and walked over to Annabeth and said, "What's wrong?"

Annabeth glanced at Jason who looked at me guiltily. I frowned at the two of them before Jason sighed, trying to revitalize his confidence. He suddenly moved forwards, grabbed my arm and started to drag me back to the entrance hall.

My frown deepened as I quickened my pace to keep up with Jason's stride. Harry glanced at us as we passed him and gave me an inquisitive look, trying to determine what the Hades was going on.

We reached the other end. Jason reached out and grabbed the silver door handle, pushing it open just wide enough to let the two of us pass.

Jason paced for a while, his teeth chewing at his nails. He all of a sudden stopped and then turned to face me.

"Percy, it isn't my fault," Jason said. He looked scared for some reason.

I frowned at him which led him to say, "Percy, my dad visited me in my dreams last night."

Jason paused, looking at me as if to check my expressions which were still carved into a frown. I sighed in exasperation and said, "Do you plan on telling me what your father said anytime today?"

Jason nodded slowly before continuing, "Dad told me more of the quest. He told me about a titan though I don't know whom. He followed that by telling me that that titan wants you dead for something you did to someone that titan knew so I think that it's a new enemy."

"Alright, another person who wants me dead to add to my list of want-me-dead people," I muttered in disapproval.

"Yeah, great, but the thing is that Zeus said that you are forbidden from participating in the quest," Jason said, involuntarily cringing.

I looked at him for a second, not comprehending what he had just told me.

Slowly, I managed to comprehend his words. I was not allowed to go with them. That meant that I won't be with Annabeth. I couldn't let that happen. After what happened in Tarturus, I couldn't leave her. Not even for a day. I couldn't survive without her. Before it may have been a phrase but now, it had turned into reality especially what with the horrifying dreams that haunted my mind during the night, devouring my thoughts.

My body flipped into action before my mind could. My fist collided with Jason's gut before I could reason with the raging anger and fear controlling my mind and blocking out any logical thoughts.

He gasped in shock and pain, before dropping to the ground. One of his hands was wrapped protectively around his stomach while the other one kept him off the ground.

3rd person pov:

Percy snarled at Jason, "Why didn't you tell me this before, you little bastard?"

Percy's knee slammed into his nose, causing a stream of blood and a groan to escape from Jason. Pain erupted at the sight of injury making Jason gasp and abandon his stomach to protectively cover his now broken nose. He looked up at Percy, blood dripping to the ground, and said, "Percy, I'm sorry but I couldn't."

Anger roared within the son of Poseidon. His blood was pumping with adrenaline, not helping his growing anger.

He grabbed the son of Jupiter by his collar and pulled him to his feet. Percy's fist connected with Jason's stomach once more. He moaned in pain, his hands limp at his sides, allowing Percy to drill one punch after another into his gut. Each hit sent a jolt through Jason, making him cringe in pain. He willingly kept his arms at his side, letting Percy take out his anger on him.

Percy growled before letting go of Jason's collar only to form a shield of water and throw him back, launching him back to the far wall.

Percy willed the water to pin Jason to the wall before letting jets of water slam into Jason's body with incalculable force.

Jason gasped as groaned as the jets of water hit his arms, legs, stomach and chest, leaving bruises.

A stream hit his shoulder, shooting pain down to his fingertips and making his bone vibrate. Another slammed onto his diaphragm, whipping the air away from his lungs and making him gasp in sudden pain. Another slammed against his gut, making him double over, gasping and groaning.

The torture that was being inflicted onto Jason continued for what seemed to be an hour for Jason though it was far less. It was a time space that consisted of the groans and gasps of Jason and the constant snarling of the angry son of Poseidon.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he lifted his head to face Percy, clenching his teeth and cringing as another stream hit his stomach. He said, "Percy, stop."

Percy looked at him with such anger, such hatred though it was mixed with something more. Fear. Fear of losing Annabeth.

Percy hadn't stopped drilling into Jason's limp body which was now covered all over with bruises. Jason moaned as another force slammed onto his jaw, the force causing blood to enter his mouth. He glanced at Percy's anger filled eyes before turning to spit out the blood in the other direction.

Jason had the dream five days ago, on the day that the gods had sent the news. He should've told Percy and the others but... He had been scared of the reaction yet he knew that if he had told them, Percy wouldn't have reacted so badly. Jason knew that separating Percy and Annabeth would be hard... even if it were for even a day.

After what they had been through, Jason knew that his dad had thrown a cheap move, even if it was to protect the two. He hadn't told them and now, he was suffering the price.

Jason's pov:

I don't think that Percy noticed that he had risen in the air with a swirl of mist surrounding him.

Let me go back. Jets of water were still pummeling into me, leaving bruises and cuts. My body ached all over but I knew that I deserved it. I was wrong to have not told Percy and after what he went through in Tarturus... Dad shouldn't have tried to separate Percy and Annabeth. Now I was suffering for his mistake.

Another stream my jaws, making my head shoot backwards. Pain erupted along my jaw line. I slowly moved my head so that Percy entered my vision.

What I saw next made me gasp in shock. Blood streamed down Percy's nose, blotting out the faint pinkish tinge of his lips. Blood dripped down his chin and dropped down to the ground.

His eyes were blood shot and his veins stood out like green tendrils would against the dark surface of a tree trunk. He looked older, scarier, more determined but also tired.

He had used up too much of his energy. If he used any more, it could be fatal for him. His anger may have been fueling his power but it wouldn't do that for long.

Percy was capable of more, I knew, but I also knew that he hadn't gotten any sleep for the past three days, fretting over what taxing hurdles would come from this new mission that the gods had thrown upon them.

What scared me even more was the fact that Percy was hovering in the air, his feet dangling limply, with a thick layer of mist obscuring his body, leaving only his face, leg and arms in view.

His arms were strewn out with mist crowding around his hands as they joined the growing cloud.

Percy had stopped hitting me; instead he decided to destroy the hall. He probably would've if Annabeth hadn't burst through the large double doors and screamed. Her hands covered her mouth, her eyes as wide as saucers.

Percy's eyes glazed over instantly. He dropped to the ground, his arms thrown at odd angles. He looked peaceful now, far different from what he looked like a few minutes ago.

As soon as he hit the ground, the mist surrounded him, enveloping him in a cloud. Annabeth stood in front of the doors, shocked in place. The students sitting in the hall behind her wore similar expressions.

The force holding me in place vanished, dropping me to the ground. I dropped to the ground on my bruised knees with an oomph, my weight supported by one of my arms while the other hung loosely by my side.

The winds had picked up, swirling around the hall, throwing everything to the ground, destroying anything it could.

The extent of Percy's love was shown clearly when I looked at Annabeth to find that the wind and mist was going around her.

Even though Percy was hardly in control of what he was doing, he had managed to keep Annabeth safe.

Light breezes hit her blonde hair, wiping them around without affecting her. She was not affected even though the hall was literally in shreds now.

I knew that Percy was trying to shield me as well as I was not affected as badly as I would've if I hadn't been under protection.

Strips of wood flew all over, paper following their example. Tiles that had been previously cemented into the ground rose into the air, swirling around and hitting the walls, chipping away the paint that covered the walls. Dust was one swirled together like it were part of a hurricane. This side of Percy was one that i had been wishing that i would never see but instead here i stood, with a first class view of Percy's wrath.

The winds grew stronger still, reaching the students that sat in the main hall, causing mayhem. Kids tried to shield themselves whereas the teachers and the older students alike wiped out their wands and began chanting what seemed to be protection charms. A thin film slowly covered the main hall, giving protection to all the students and teachers. The bad thing was that it also blocked out the entrance which meant that the other demigods and the two magicians couldn't reach Annabeth, Percy and I.

Leo and Piper raced up to the force field that blocked the doors and banged their fists on it, Leo's hands illuminated with fire and Piper's charmspeak working overtime.

Hazel and Nico looked desperate to get out here and i could tell that they were trying to shadow travel to help us out but the shield somehow managed to black off their powers. They, instead, raced up to the barricade and kicked and punched and threw random objects, even shoving a boy named Neville in hope that the teen would be able to dissipate the charm.

When that didn't work, Hazel turned to Frank and whispered something and then, at the spot where Frank previously stood, there stood a massive grizzly bear that charged at the boundary only to be thrown back by the force.

Thalia looked at me desperately as she raised her hands into the sky. Her eyes shut tightly as she concentrated. A blinding, white bolt of electricity shot to meet her hand, which Thalia directed towards the shield. The charge left her body and made contact with the shield but it had no affect. The shield was still resisting the power of the demigods.

All of a sudden, Sadie yelled, "Stand back!"

The demigods spread out just as a blinding flash connected with the shield. The light died with the shield unharmed and a disappointed expression on the young magician's face.

Her head dropped but quickly snapped back to the shield when a loud crack echoed through the halls. A large crack ran down the center of the shield.

"All together!" Carter yelled.

Percy had risen even higher into the air, Annabeth's screams having no affect. Percy was shaking, his eyes gouging out and his face contorted in horror.

The demigods, Carter and Sadie quickly formed a line and all of them, at the same time, used whatever store of power they had left within them.

Frank ran straight at the shield and tried to claw through it whereas Hazel unsheathed her sword and tried to deepen the crack that ran down the width of the shield, Nico following her example.

Piper turned to the wizards who had enabled the shield and ordered them to lower their shield, her words laced heavily with charmspeak. Leo was firing balls of flame at the shield, one after the other and beside him, Thalia was sending bolts of lightning at the shield. Carter and Sadie were repeatedly yelling 'Hadi.' And it actually seemed to have an affect as wherever their spells hit, a crack surfaced, weakening the shield.

Sadie released one last blow before the entire shield came crumbling down, revealing a passage to where we were.

My head whipped back to Percy when i heard him yell in horrifying agony. He cringed before letting out another blood curdling scream and drained the color out of Annabeth's face.

All of a sudden, the winds stopped, the mist dissipated and the shield around Annabeth and I ended.

I looked up to find Annabeth screaming again, her eyes filled with horror and her hands covering her face.

I followed her eyes to see what she was looking at... or not see.

Percy was gone.

*****************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading this chapter guys. I hope you liked the action part of this chapter. Until next time my peeps! Also, don't kill me.... Plz? thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 304 32
Part 1 of the "Demigods...." Anthology. Demigods and Wizards. Two groups of supernatural ability. So similar, yet so different. Ever wondered, which...
560K 13.7K 27
After Gaea and Voldemort's defeat, various demigods enrol at Hogwarts. They befriend Harry Potter, fail homework assignments, and train the wizards t...
9.5K 277 50
Demigod relationships are just like any other-they break. Percy, Piper, Hazel, Jason, Frank, Nico and Annabeth all go to Hogwarts to help with the co...
261K 4.2K 37
Set After heroes of Olympus, during half blood prince, Percy Jackson and some of his friends must go to Hogwarts to help Harry Potter against Voldemo...