Dear Mr.CEO {COMPLETED}

由 NeelyHill02

What is he doing? "Embre." I'm still pressed up against him, my breath quickening by the second. "Yes?" I ask... 更多

Can't Find What I'm Looking For
Getting Ready
Girls Night Out
So Much For A Girls Night Out
On my Mind..
Fingers Crossed
You'll Never Believe
Deep Breath
Unexpectedly
Going Out For Lunch
Meetings
Eyes Of Lust.
Impending Luck
Best Of Luck
Best Mistake I Have Ever Made
Depart To N.Y.C
Mixing Business With Pleasure
Feels Like Paradise
Saying Yes.
A Night to Remember
Late Nights
Secrets
Business and Promises
Twist Of Fate
Favorite Feeling
Key for Jealousy
Mine
First For Everything
Missing a Piece of Something
Something More
Feeling Complete
The AfterMath
Feels And Visitors
Hopes & Trouble.
Worst Mistake To Make
Made To Be Promised
Emotions
Surprise.
Finding Reactions
Chances Of Hope
Search Of My Life
To Forever
Heartbeat
Long Journey
Real Life
Reassuring Love
Patient.
Shed Tears..
Dont Leave Me. I Won't.
Baby Steps.
Final Step.
Dear Mr. CEO

New York City

492K 16.1K 4.8K
由 NeelyHill02

Chapter 17:

"Does this have a bathroom?" Adaline asked, snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes, Just go down and make a left." Landon points behind him before he continued to type away on his computer.

Adaline touches his shoulder. "Thank you." She praises him as if he told her good news and she scurries off to the bathroom.

Not paying attention anymore I turn my head back to the window looking at how high we are in the sky.

"Wow." I say in amazement, looking to the clouds and how the scenery looked. The sky looked like a color book: orange, red, yellow and purple mixed together.

"What?" Landon asked me pulling me out of my daze.

"Just looking." I pointed out to the sky. "It's beautiful." He glanced out to see what I was looking at before he agreed.

"Yeah.." He turned his attention back to his work.

"Anything I can help you with?" I got up from my sit to go behind his chair, seeing what he was up to.

"Uh.." He fidgeted before he started closing taps. "Not at the moment no." He started writing out an email to someone.

"Were you looking at something naughty?" I joked, seeing his ears turn a light shade of pink.

"What? No." He seemed flabbergasted that I even asked him that question.

"I'm just kidding." I laughed before patting his shoulder. "You don't always have to be serious."

"I'm not." And walking back around him, I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm not." He tried to convince me.

"See like right now, you don't have to convince me." I shrugged before sitting back down. "It's just in your personality." He looked struck that I was telling him the truth about himself. He cleared his throat before continuing what he was doing, and at his facial expression I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm glad I can amuse you." He grumbled and seeing a little mini fridge in the corner I made it my mission to see what was in it. "I-I was kidding, where are you going?"

"Um to get some water?" There wasn't any more to do on this plane, he was stuck with me for another five hours. Humming to myself, I bent down to open it and sure enough it was stacked with different drinks. Standing up straight after retrieving my drink I made a "ompf" like noise when I turned to see him.

"Um Landon?" I asked after tapping on the side of the plastic. "Did you want one?" I held it out in between us but he moved the drink away from in between us.

His minty breath, fanned my face, taking my breath away. "Um..." I mumble, not sure what was happening with him.

He craned his neck down before his hand shot up to my chin to tilt my head to the side. My chest heaved up and down as I waited for what was to come next. "You're not going to bite me are you?"

I could feel his chest rumble against mine. "Not unless you want me to."

"Please do." My subconscious thought.

"I um.." He started to pull away and to both of our surprise my left hand gripped his T-shirt making him stay. "Don't." It was a mere whisper and there was a faint smile on his face when I looked up at him.

"What do you want Embre?" What did I want? He was the one that came over to me. "Just say it."

Say what? That I want you to kiss me and maybe I can join the mile high club?- what a way to lose my virginity.

"Who's serious now?" He allude back to what I said, I rolled my eyes before standing up on the tips of my toes just savoring the moment.

"Kiss me." He was making my brave enough to say it, a couple of weeks ago I wouldn't have even dare utter those words to another human being while being confident enough to do so.

Adaline walks back in, just in time. "So did I miss anything?" She said, clasping her hands together.

"Nothing." I said, quickly moving around him in hopes that she didn't see. "Mr Hale just had something in his hair that I was trying to get, want some water?" I handed my drink out to her.

"No thank you but thanks for offering." We both settled back in our seats and from the corner of my eye I can see Landon walking into the back room.

"So Embre." Adaline asked me directly ." Have you ever travelled?"

"I never really explored but I want to." I conversed with her. "Having a passport and not doing anything with it sucks."

"You should really visit somewhere overseas, it's really beautiful over there especially Tokyo."

"Maybe I will."

"Well I'm going to take a nap so if you see my mouth open can you please close it for me? It's already embarrassing enough."

"I don't know about that." I laughed. "I'm going to take one myself."

"Looks like he did too." She gestured towards the room. "Was he upset or something?"

"With him? I never know." I shrugged before grabbing a blanket and tossing one to her.

"Thanks, well see you in a couple hours." She got herself comfortable in the seat and it made me laugh at how our feet dangled over, before we dozed off into the oblivion.

"Wake up." I felt someone tapping my cheek. "Sweetheart, we're here." I felt another nudge and I slowly blinked my eyes open coming face to face with  Landon Hale that was on one knee in front of me. "You slept the whole way here."

"Oh no." I sounded groggily. "Did I?" I looked around to see a few people in black suits unloading the plane. "Wait where are they doing?" I sat up but a hand was pressed to my stomach.

"Their job, it's okay." He stopped my panicking and I sighed before sitting back. "Put these on." He handed me some shades and I took them from him.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Alright." Slipping them on, I understood exactly why he wanted me to wear them. The paparazzi was standing tall and proud, snapping away trying to get pictures of Landon.

"Is that Landon Hale?"

"Are you dating anyone? "

"He's so cute!"

"Landon can I have an autograph?!"

"What are you doing in New York?"

"Please answer one question!"

We were quickly rushed to the car, waiting for us. I ushered Adaline into the car, wanting to get away from the clickers that were desperately trying to ruin my eyes.

This time we didn't have a driver and Adaline and I climbed into the backseat and Landon took the front before screeching away, we all sat back and took a deep breath once we went into the oncoming traffic.

Looking back in the rear view mirror, I saw them clambering into their vehicles trying to catch up to us. "So you weren't kidding."

"No." Landon took a sharp right, trying to lose them. "Welcome to my life." I knew he was an important business man but what made him catch the eye of the paparazzi?

What a way to start off being in New York City.

••

Unlike staying in a hotel, I was surprised when Landon pulled up to a penthouse that was sitting on a hill. "I think we're good to go." He sighed before resting his head on the stirring wheel. "They are vultures."

"You have a beautiful place." Adaline chimed in. "It's yours?"

"Yes." He answered her stiffly before getting out of the car.

We both climbed out seeing he had the trunk of the car already open. We helped him take out the luggage before we collected our things. Adaline consisted of a pink backpack and her suitcase; Landon with just a suitcase; and me overpacked with my suitcases.

Putting the handle down to one of mine, Landon picked it up with ease after seeing me struggle for a couple seconds with the gravel on the road not letting me be great this one time.

The place was huge when we stepped in.

Seeing a staircase that looked like it was built into the wall guiding upstairs, and walking in further I saw the kitchen to the right of me and a living room with furniture already in place.

Let's not start on the window view, I basically felt as if I was floating. Walking in further, the living room area was right in front of us and looking to my left I could see that that was were the first bathroom was.

It was decorated nicely and I wondered if his mom designed it for him like he had said- but what kind of decorator was she?

"All the rooms are upstairs and we have four rooms so we all can get our own, if you would like." Landon added in. Adaline and I quickly rush upstairs like teenager girls, leaving him downstairs.

I quickly rush to the first door I find, and to say I was disappointed was an understatement- it was another bathroom. Quickly shutting the door I continued on, hoping to find the better room first.

Seeing that there was a little step to the next room I quickly hop it before opening the door. "Perfect." I gloat to myself, it wasn't about the room that made me want it, it was just about the view.

Getting ready to call out dibs, I see Landon stop in his tracks after seeing me. "Oh I apologize." He still had my suitcase in his hand. "I uh.. here you go." He handed me my suitcase and I thanked him.

"Is this your room?" I asked after seeing a table with a laptop and the sheets were tan, the vibe in the room just gave it off that it might be his when he stayed here.

"It was, yes."

"Oh I'm sorry, I can find another room-"

"No it's okay." He held up a hand to stop me from talking. "First come first served right?"

"Then I call dibs." I scrunched up my nose playfully at him before taking my suitcase and sliding it into the room with my other one. "Thank you again."

"You're welcome, Embre you might want to..." He gestured to my cleavage. My eyes widen at his expression.

"Oh my gosh I'm so-" I looked down to see everything was perfectly fine with my C cup boobs but one more move I would have had a slip up. "You liar!" I raced out of the room to push him and he stumbled back two steps before he regained his balance. "I'm so sorry!" I just pushed my boss. I repeat I just pushed my boss. "I didn't mean-"

"Relax." He chuckled. "I find it endearing that you're getting comfortable enough to push me around."

"It's not that, I just do that with my friends." You only have one friend, stop lying to the man.

"So we're friends?"

"I mean if you want to be then yeah sure." Friends could kiss each other right?

Unless your friends with benefits.

"I'll think about it." That was a definite no. "I'll leave you to do whatever it is women do."

"What women do?" I forced out a laugh. "What's the occasion?"

"Business." He informed me while walking around the corner. "Oh and Embre." I stop in my tracks as he reappeared around the corner and with a smug look on his face he uttered the words. "Welcome to New York."

"You too." Oh my god what a dumb ass. "That's not what- Oh never mind."

He doesn't seem at least a little bit fazed before he did the one thing that should have made my knees weak, who knew winking could be attractive?

Smacking my forehead, I look to my hand. "Really, you too?" No wonder why I was still single.

Rolling my suitcases, I laid down them both down before opening both of them.

Grabbing my makeup bag, my products, and toothbrush and toothpaste I started for the bathroom. Knowing, I needed to freshen up and get that airplane feeling off of me.

Taking a shower never hurts, but knowing everything was made out of glass in here I was starting to feel like I was being watched.

Red Blouse- and I deciding to be different I matched it with my tan pencil skirt with my tan heels after throwing my towel in the bin. Wanting to put a little bit of effort into my makeup this time, I made sure everything was nice and neat. Picking up my red and nude lipsticks, my eyes darted between the two.

Shrugging, I outlined my lips with the red before placing the nude color on my bottom and smacking my lips together it came out a perfect color. "Shoot." I mumbled to myself after exiting the bathroom realizing that I didn't bring any of my supplies with me.

As long as I had my wallet with me I was fine.

"But you're broke." My conscious spoke.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes at the other but true side to me.

Grabbing my handbag I heard a knock. "You ready?" He asked me, I knew he heard me coming as my heels clicked against the wooden floor.

"Ready."

His eyes widen slightly at my appearance and I was starting to think I did a bad job. "Do I look bad or something?" It was the lipstick, it had to be.

He shook his head before clearing his throat, looking to the ground then back to me. "No, you look good- I mean beautiful."

"Thanks." Brushing passed him, I made my way for the stairs. 

"Miss. Walker we will be back shortly we have a meeting to attend to, make yourself at home." He told Adaline Walker, that was a pretty name.

"Oh no problem I was just about to leave with my family."

"Okay, there should be a key on the table downstairs, in case we aren't back when we are."

"Yes sir, thank you again."

"Lock up behind yourself." He didn't say anything more as we walked out of the door together.

Now let's see what New York is all about.. after this business meeting that was.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

223K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
4.4M 200K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
251K 13.6K 30
Book 2 of the Jackson Series! With a family that wants nothing to do with her and nobody by her side to pick her up when she falls, Zoe Miller is str...