Aubrey //S.S.// โžธ Book 1

By briboo4142

Aubrey was Scott's sister. She was Stunning, Bright, Sarcastic, Everything a guy could dream of. But she wasn... More

Sudden Changes
The Big Game
Exposed Feelings
Blue Bullet
Am I Crazy?
Training
Dark Hallways And Arguments
Family Feuding
Beautiful Confessions
Formal
I Want It
Newly Acquired Senses
He Knows
Sorry Scott
A Kanima?
It's Not Lydia
Jackson Please Listen!
Back To Derek
The Rave
Ariz
It's Matt?
I Hate Gerard
I Love You
New Tattoo, New Pack
The Vault
CAN WE TALK
Boyd and Cora
Update Schedule
Twin Alphas?
Bus Ride
Question
Motel Suicidal
Goodbye Boyd
Derek's Love Story
She's the Darach?
Scott Left Me...
Under The Water
True Alpha
Bardo
Scott, You Did It
Thank you
Hot Girl
Black Light Party
Void Aubrey
Don't Trust A Fox
Let Me In
Little Tricksters
It's My Fault.
It's Finally Over
SEQUEL
Quick Thank You <3
100k

Drunk Words Speak Sober Thoughts

10.6K 183 42
By briboo4142

"Where are we going?" Scott asked as Stiles led us further into the woods. He showed up at our house, practically dragging us out and up to the preserve.

"You'll see." Stiles replied, swinging around the beer bottle in hand. Scott sighed, but continued to follow him.

"'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." Scott sighed as I nodded. When we got home that night, our mom wouldn't let us leave the house for a week, the only exception was school and practice.

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me." Stiles retorted. When Stiles returned home, His dad flipped out on him and was two seconds away from taking his jeep away, however he realized Stiles needed it to get to school so Stiles got off pretty easy.

"Can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott groaned as Stiles stopped next to a big rock, sitting next to it. "Yes. When your best friend gets dumped-" Scott cut him off.

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break." I rolled my eyes. "Scott, you don't take breaks from relationships."

"Well, we are." He shot me a glare as Stiles rolled his eyes, taking a drink from the bottle.

"Alright, well, when you best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're "taking a break"- You get your best friend drunk." He handed Scott the bottle.

20 minutes later, Stiles was drunk off his ass while Scott was still sober due to his wolf powers. "Dude, you know. She's just one- one girl. You know, there are so many- there are so many other girls in the sea." I chuckled to myself as Scott rolled his eyes.

"Fish in the sea." Scott commented as Stiles tilted his head. "Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls." He laughed at himself.

"I love 'em. I love especially ones with Brown hair, brown eyes, 5'4"." My eyes widened, as Scott stared down at him.

"That sounds a lot like my sister." Scott said as Stiles laughed, taking another sip of the drink.

I wasn't sure if what he said was actually true, I mean he was drunk but like they say drunk word are sober feelings...Right?

"Yeah, exactly. Hey. How did you know I was talking about- about- What was I talking about? Hey you're not happy. Take a drink." He muttered, holding the bottle out to him.

Scott shook his head, pushing the bottle back. "I don't want anymore."

Stiles tilted his head, flashing him a goofy smirk. "You're not drunk?" Scott sighed, nodding. "I'm not anything." He replied, staring off into the trees.

"Maybe it has something to do with your healing." Stiles declared as Scott nodded. "Probably."

"Hey, maybe it's like-maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf." Stiles answered as I chuckled, patting his head.

"I just said that buddy." Scott groaned as Stiles co

ntinued to laugh.

"Am I drunk?" Stiles questioned as Scott and I nodded. "You're wasted."

He turned towards me, holding out the bottle. "Aubrey, you're not drunk either. Drink." He pleaded as I shook his head. "Nah, i'm good."

He shrugged his shoulders, taking another sip. "Suit yourself."

"Yeah! Come on. Dude. I know it feels bad I know it hurts. i know. Well I don't know. But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts. Being alone is way worse. That didn't make any sense, I need a drink." Stiles went to take a sip, when the bottle was ripped out of his grasp.

Looking up, I saw two older guys staring at us, smirks plastered on their faces as they held the bottle.

"Well, look at the three bitches getting their drink on." The guys snickered as Scott up, facing them. "Give it back." He demanded.

"What's that, little man?" The first guy taunted Scott with the drunk .

"I think he wants a drink." The second guy snickered at him.

Scott was staring both the guys down. "I want the bottle." Scott demanded as Stiles stood up from the ground.

"Scott, maybe we should just go." He pleaded as Scott ignored him, keeping his eyes o n the men in front of us.

"You brought me here to get me drunk. Stiles, I'm not drunk yet. Give me the bottle. Give me the bottle of Jack." Scott demanded, narrowing his eyes at the men. Their eyes widened, slowly placing the bottle on the ground, sprinting away from us.

Scott remained the motionless as Stiles paced over to him. "Scott?" Stiles questioned as Scott shook his head, snapping out his trance. Stiles hesitantly put an arm around Scott's shoulder.

"Okay, please tell me that was because of the breakup. Or 'cause tomorrow's the full moon. Going home now, yeah?" Scott slightly nodded as Stiles and I led him back to the jeep.

School had been closed on Thursday and Friday due to what happened Wednesday, but now it was Monday, and I had to go back. Those Hallways would never look the same again.

I sat down next to Stiles in chemistry. Today was the day of the huge test that I'd forgotten to study for. As the bell rung, there was no sign of Scott.

"Where's Scott?" Stiles questioned as Mr.Harris picked up a pile of papers. "I don't know." I admitted. "He came to school with me but then disappeared before I could walk with him.

"Ah Mr. McCall, please take a seat." My eyes shot up to see Scott walk in, a blank expression on his face. He must already be feeling the effects of the full moon. Scott walked behind us, taking a seat.

"You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book." He said as he handed out the papers. He glanced at Stiles as I snickered. "Don't forget Stiles."

"Shut up."

"However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get this disappointment over with." He finished, walking up to the front, placing the rest of the papers down.

"Begin." He stated as I opened my booklet, writing my name.

Ten minutes into the test, I heard a chair scrap the floor. Scott took off from his seat out the door, running out the door. Stiles' head shot up as he bolted out of his seat, following Scott. "Mr. McCall? Mr. Stilinski!" Mr.Harris yelled out the door as I sighed. I would follow them, but I didn't want another detention.

The rest of my classes went by quickly. As I was walking through the hallway, someone grabbed my arm, dragging me into a classroom.

"Stiles?" I questioned as I turned my head. Scott was right beside him. "Scott, what happened today in Chemistry?" I asked him as he sighed. "Full moon." He simply stated as I nodded.

I followed them into the locker room as the bell rang, signalling it was time for practice. "Hi Coach." I said as I walked into the room.

Coach and I had a strange relationship. We both enjoyed making fun of the lacrosse players during practice, sometimes during the games. Hence why I was allowed in the locker room.

"Hey Aubrey." He replied as I followed the boys down the row of lockers.

"All right. geniuses, listen up." Coach help his clipboard in his hands. "Due to the recent pink eye epidemic. Thank you Greenberg, the following people had made first line on a probationary basis, emphasis on the word."

"Probationary. Rodriguez. Welcome to first line." He brought his face closer to the clipboard "Taylor, and uh."

He paused, scrunching his eyebrows together. "Oh, for the love of crap. I can't even read my own writing. What is that, an s? No, no that's not a s. That's a-" He squinted.

"That's a- That's a b. It's definitely a b. Uh Rodriguez, Taylor, and uh Bilinski." He finished.

Stiles' head shot up as he stared coach down. He jumped to his feet, fist bumping the air as he made a strange high-pitched noise.

"Bilinski!" Coach yelled, stopping Stiles in his tracks. "Yes?"

"Shut up!" The team snickered as Stiles nodded. "Yes, sir." He sat down, smiling to himself.

"Stiles." Scott said as Stiles turned to him, narrowing his eyes. "It's Biles. Call me Biles, or I swear to God i'll kill you." Stiles turned away from Scott, who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Biles Bilinski. I could get used to that." I snickered as Stiles shot me a glare. "You better." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"Another thing. From here on out, immediately, we're switching to co-captains. Congratulations, McCall." Everyone turned toward Scott as Jackson's jaw dropped.

"What?" He questioned.

Coach turned to face Jackson. "What do you mean, what? Jackson, this takes nothing away from you. This is about combining separate strengths into one unit. This is about taking your unit." He pointed at Scott.

"McCall's unit. we're making one big unit. McCall, it's you and Jackson now." Jackson narrowed his eyes at Scott as he gulped. "Everybody else." He blew his whistle.

"Asses on the field! Asses on the field!" He yelled, causing everyone to scurry to their feet.

All the Lacrosse players get up and head out the locker room door. Scott had a blank expression on his face. Stiles went up to Scott and patted his shoulder. "Dude, can you believe this? You're a captain. I'm first line. I'm freaking line!" I laughed and patted Scott's other shoulder.

"Good job Scottie, you deserve this."I patted his back as he smiled.

Stiles handed Scott his stick as Scott sighed. "Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out." Stiles explained as Scott shook his head.

"What's the point? It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there." Stiles put his arm in front of Scott, preventing him from walking.

"Wait, you smell jealously?" Stiles asked as Scott nodded.

"Yeah, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten." Scott muttered, looking down at his feet. "Can you pick up on stuff like, I don't know, desire?" Stiles asked as I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean desire?" Stiles sighed, glancing around. "Like sexual desire?"

Scott raised his eyebrows. "Sexual desire?"

"Yeah, Sexual desire. Lust, passion, arousal." Stiles said, rolling his eyes.

"From Lydia?" I felt my body tense up.

"What? No, someone else. Like can you sense it in general. Can you determine Sexual Desire?" Stiles said with a nervous tone.

"From Lydia to you?" Stiles sighed. "No not from Lydia to me. Look, I need to know if I have a chance with this girl, okay? I can't tell you exactly who it is because i'm not sure what you'll think." Stiles said as Scott slightly tilted his head.

"Why don't you just ask her?" He suggested as Stiles sighed.

"Well, to save myself either utterly crushing humiliation or a brutal deathly beating. Thank you, Scott. Okay?" Scott interrupted Stiles, walking off towards Lydia, who was standing by the doors of the school.

"Scott!" Stiles yelled, but Scott had already walked off with Lydia. I turned towards Stiles as he groaned, placing his head in his hands.

"So is it really Lydia?" I asked as he shook his head. "No. It's not."

"Come on Stiles, Just take out your feelings on the field. Remember you're on first line." I patted his back as he sighed.

He removed his hands from his face, reveling a little smile. "I guess your right." I returned the smile as he stood up.

"That's the spirit." I replied, standing up next to him.

We made our way to the field, sitting down on the bench. Scott joined us a couple minutes later, silently sitting on the other side of Stiles.

"Hey, what happened?" Stiles asked as Scott adjusted his gloves. "What?" He questioned as Stiles sighed.

"What do you mean what? What did you say to her? What did she tell you? Why did you go to her after I said it wasn't her?" He pushed on as Scott kept his eyes on the ground.

"Um She's totally into you." Stiles mouth dropped but he didn't say anything.

The coach blew the whistle and they both hustled to the field. Before Scott ran onto the field, I noticed a small spot of pink on his lip.

Scott wasn't one to wear lipstick.

After a good amount of players, It was finally Scott's turn to run. Coach blew the whistle and Scott jogged up to the lacrosse players, only to be knocked down instantly. The coach laughed as Scott groaned.

"Guess some people don't appreciate your new status there,McCall." Scott ignored him, walking back to the starting line.

"Who's next? Let's go. You have a problem with that, Bilinski?" Stiles glanced up at the coach. "What? Yeah, no." Stiles bent down, getting ready to run.

"Alright, you're up, big boy. Let's go!" Stiles was about to run but Scott pushed him back with his lacrosse stick. "That's it McCall!" Scott picks up the ball.

"That's the spirit! You earn it! Earn it, McCall." Coach blew his whistle, Scott sprinting down the field, much faster than before.

He knocked down the two players in the front right away, not even stumbling. He ran up to Danny, glaring at him before he swiped his lacrosse stick  across him, hitting his head.

As Danny fell to the ground, Scott shot the ball into the net, scoring a goal. 

"Danny!" I ran over to the group of gathering lacrosse players.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Stiles hit Scott across the head as he growled.

He ripped off his helmet, gripping his hair. "He's twice the size of me." Scott grunted as Stiles shook his head. "Yeah, but everybody likes Danny. Now everybody's gonna hate you." 

"I don't care." He answered, glaring at Stiles 

"Is he okay?" Lydia asked as she stood next to Jackson. "It looks like he just has a bloody nose." He stated, turning towards her. As I glanced at her, I noticed that there was lipstick slightly under her lip.

 "What?" She asked.

"Your lipstick." He stated bluntly. Lydia pulls out a hand held mirror, chuckling before fixing the mistake. "Oh, Wonder how that happened." She smiled, shutting the mirror.

"Yeah. I wonder." Jackson grunted before walking away. 

I gasped as the pieces fell together. Scott had kissed Lydia. Lydia had kissed Scott. 

As I turned my head, Stiles' eyes were narrowed, staring directly at Scott. I guess he figured it out as well. 

As practice concluded, I quickly ran home, waiting for Stiles. He was gathering supplies for the full moon. The idea is that we were going to chain up Scott to the radiator in his room, but he didn't need to know that. If this didn't work, Stiles had thought of a backup plan, which he refused to tell me.  

Footsteps pounded up the stairs as my door flew open, reveling a panting Stiles. "Is he home yet?" He asked as I shrugged."I don't think so." He nodded, pulling me out of my room and into Scott's

As we entered the room, Stiles jumped back."Oh, my God!" I looked past him, noticing Scott sitting in his chair, silently staring at us. "Dude. You scared the hell out of me. Aubrey said you weren't home yet." He stated as Scott continued to stare at us. 

"I came in through the window." He said blankly as Stiles dropped the lacrosse bag.  

"Okay, uh well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what I bought." Stiles said, bending down, unzipping the bag. 

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight." He answered, his voice deeper than usual.

"You sure about that? 'Cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'cause it's really starting to freak my out. " Stiles gulped as Scott's gazed remained fixated on us. 

He slightly nodded. "I'm fine. You should go now." 

Stiles glanced at me as I shrugged. After about 10 seconds, he finally sighed. "All right, I'll leave." He bent down towards the bag. 

"Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I bought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" He asked.

Scott hesitantly got up from his chair, eyeing us.  Stiles backed up a bit as Scott knelt down, fully opening the bag. He pulled out a roll of chains before glaring up at Stiles and I "You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?"

"Actually no." Stiles pulled out handcuffs from his pocket, swiftly attaching one of them to Scott's arm, the other to Scott's heater. 

"What the hell are you doing." Scott yelled, glancing down at the chains.  

"Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback." He pauses for a minute. "For telling Lydia that I like her when I told you I was over her and two for making out with her." 

Stiles grabbed the dog bowl out of the bag, opening the door. "I'll be right back, i'm going to get him some water." He exited the room as I leaned against the wall.

"Poor little Aubrey, always the odd one out." Scott said, causing me to glance in his direction.

 " You know Aubrey, We only hang out with you because we feel bad for you. Without us, you have no one." He laughed as I turned my head, trying to ignore him. I know this was all because of the full moon, but what if it was true? 

"Awe what, Little Aubrey gonna cry now."  Scott taunted as Stiles opened the door, placing the dog bowl next to Scott.

"I brought you some water." He chuckled, pouring the water from the bottle in the bowl as Scott glared at him.

I felt a small tear trickled down my face as Stiles came over to me. "Hey, what's wrong." He said, pulling me out of the room, shutting the door behind us.

"Do you guys really just hang out with me over pity?" I asked as Stiles raised his eyebrows, sighing. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling towards him. "Of course not Aubrey." He said as I sighed.

"Hey look at me." I hesitantly glanced over at him. "I like you for you, not because you and Scott are brother and sister. Whatever Scott is saying, you shouldn't believe. It's just the effects of the full moon. Okay?" 

I sighed, nodding. "I guess." 

"I'm gonna kill you!" Scott's voice boomed throughout the hallway. Stiles sighed, opening the door. The bowl flew past us, landing next to my feet. 

"You kissed her, Scott okay? You kissed Lydia. That was the girl that I liked-" He paused. "You know, the past three hours, I've been thinking it's probably just the full moon, you know, he doesn't even know what he's doing and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend and brother." Stiles finished.

He pushed me back, getting ready to close the door. 

"She kissed me." Scott said, causing Stiles to whip his head towards him. 

"What?" He questioned as Scott chuckled, a devious smirk placed on his face. 

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me." He repeated. "She would have done a lot more, too." Stiles pushed the door shut as Scott kept talking. "You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted." Stiles slide down the wall. 

"Anything!" Scott yelled, echoing through out the house. I sighed, sliding down next to Stiles. 

The house was so silent, you could hear a needle drop. The only noise was the various bangs of the handcuffs against the radiator. My heart urged to let Scott free, but my brain told me otherwise. The last thing I needed was Scott to be arrested or even worse, killed.

"Stiles, Aubrey, please let me out." Scott pleaded through the door. 

"It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, Aubrey, let me out." He pleaded on as I sighed, resting my head against Stiles' shoulder. The feeling to help him was growing stronger the more he pleaded. 

"It's starting to hurt. It's not like the first time. It's the full moon." He paused, the clanging of the handcuffs began again as Scott sighed. "It's Allison breaking up with me. I know-" He paused.

"It's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Just, please, let me out." 

A tear  fell down my cheek as I glanced over at Stiles, who held a saddend expression. "I can't." He muttered as I nodded. "Me too." 

Scott's cries and pleads continued as small tears traveled down my face. I put my hands up to my ears, attempting to shut out his cries. As I glanced up at Stiles, I noticed he also had glossy eyes.  A loud snarl erupted throughout the hallway, then silence filled the room. 

Stiles and I quickly glanced at eachother before standing up. "Scott, are you okay?" Stiles asked, banging on the door. 

"Scott?" He gradually turned the door handle before pushing the door open to revel a broken handcuff on the ground. A small blood stain was on the top of the radiator as a breeze came from the open window. I ran after Stiles following him down the stairs

Stiles and I had been driving for a decent 20 minutes, searching for Scott however having no luck.  "Stiles what if a hunter gets to him, what if he gets hurt or worse."  My heart pounded throughout my chest as Stiles drove down the road. 

"Aubrey, we are going to find him." He glanced at me quickly before turning back to the road. "Trust me-"  Stiles was cut off by the police sirens coming from in front of us. He immediately stops the car, getting out of the car. "Dad." He shouted, frantically looking at all the cops. 

He approaches the stretcher, stopping in his tracks. There was a burnt hand hanging off the side. "Stiles, Aubrey?" I turned, noticing Stiles dad coming towards us. 

"What are you two doing here?" He asked as Stiles pulled him into a hug, not saying a word. 

After Stiles was finished talking with his father, he drove me home.  It was one in the morning we still had not found Scott. Stiles had overlooked my protests and said we need to get some rest. "What if he doesn't come home Stiles." He pulled up to my house, parking the jeep.

"He will show up Aubrey, now go get some rest." He sighed. 

"But- " 

 "Go get some rest." I groaned, but got out of the jeep. "Goodnight Stiles."

 "Goodnight Aubrey." He replied as I closed the door to the jeep.

I walked up the stairs, heading into my room. I got under the blanket, too tired and anxious to change out of my clothes and lay my head on my pillow .

After about 2 hours, i'd given up on getting any sleep, just resting my head against the pillow.

Was my brother going to come home? Was he going to come home in one piece? 

I'm soooo sorry this took so long to come out. I've been sick and plus Christmas was yesterday. I'm going to fix all my chapters so they don't sound like a 2 year old wrote them. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though <3. Let me know what you thought. Don't be a silent reader!

EDITED. WordCount: 4060

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 374 4
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญโž โ”๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ Top Gun best aviators are reunited for a mission, unexpected encounter...
18.5K 460 12
|| The Last Kingdom's Finan fanfiction || "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish." - Proverbs 19:9 Surround...
8.7K 401 21
This is a story of a prodigy Song Yn and the genius professor Kim Taehyung who met as a professor and student but soon lost themselves in the depth o...
108K 1.5K 26
*disclaimer* there will be cussing because of bakugou and me since its a habit lol this is also a fem reader btw <3 - I'm starting to get sick of y/n...