The Hunter's Queen (ICS Book...

By winterstarfire

Vincent Shaw is defeated, half-dead, and broken in more ways than one. A powerful werewolf now in exile Vince... More

Author's Note
Encyclopedia of the Supernatural
Prologue
Chapter One - The Hunter's Savior
Chapter Two - The Alchemist Saves The Wolf
Chapter Three - The Hunter Awakens
Chapter Four - Nicholas Storm
Chapter Five - Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter Six - Pleasure at the Hunter's Command
Chapter Seven - The Wolf Feels Regret
Chapter Eight - Temper's Flare
Chapter Nine - Fighting the Pull
Chapter Ten - Giving in to Temptation
Chapter Eleven - Taking the Pleasure
Chapter Twelve - Scheming Mystic's
Chapter Thirteen - Nicholas Tracks Down a Witch
Chapter Fourteen - The Wolf and the Alchemist Converse
Chapter Fifteen - How to Pleasure a Wolf
Chapter Sixteen - The Hunter Meets His Past
Chapter Seventeen - The Wolf Wakes
Chapter Eighteen - Nicholas and Betrayal
Chapter Nineteen - The Hunter's Mistake
Chapter Twenty - The Past Burns
Chapter Twenty-One - Sleeping With a Wolf
Chapter Twenty-Two - The Alchemist's Pleasure
Chapter Twenty-Three - Evelyn the Wolf Rider
Chapter Twenty-Four - The Hunter's Claim
Chapter Twenty-Five - Nicholas Reaches the Edge
Chapter Twenty-Six - The Best Day Ever
Chapter Twenty-Seven - The Hunter's a Big Tease
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Nicholas Finally Gets His Way
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Her New Best Day Ever
Chapter Thirty - His Worst Day Ever
Chapter Thirty-One - Evelyn the Meek is Dead
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Demon Kings Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Three - Scheming Mystic's
Chapter Thirty-Four - The Pack
Chapter Thirty-Six - Nicholas the Death Bringer
Chapter Thirty-Seven - A Revelation
Chapter Thirty-Eight - The Ascended
Chapter Thirty-Nine - The Face of True Madness
Chapter Forty - Redemption
Chapter Forty-One - A King Among Wolves
Chapter Forty-Two - The Hunter's Queen - End
The Mercenaries Dark Desires - Book Three Excerpt
Bonus Chapter - A Very Wolfy Christmas

Chapter Thirty-Five - Submission

125K 3.6K 865
By winterstarfire

AN: My belated Christmas present to you!! I'd planned to post it earlier but went to see the new Star Wars movie instead. I regret nothing! It. Was. Awesome!! <3 <3 <3

Submission

Hearthshire courtyard was bustling with activity. Eve sighed happily, watching two young pups scurry by the fountain, Mags chasing them with outstretched hands.

Grinning Eve watched her cousin. The seer whizzed by, pretending to be a scary beast of some sort as she chased a small girl with curly black hair.  

"I'm going to get you, my pretty," Mags cackled.

The little girl squealed in delight, running off to hide.

Eve laughed, glad that her aunt was off on business - which as far as she was concerned meant more scheming. Mags was such a joy, once one got used to the odd behavior and ramblings. Eve loved Levina, but the older mystic was far too meddlesome.

Enjoying the warm sun she made her rounds. Her mind was filled with the connections of her pack. Over the past few weeks more members had joined, family and mates finally able to reunite with their loved ones. Children played happily with omega's as the rest of the pack ran drills with Stephan and a freshly cured Mordecai.

Pausing Eve watched the two werewolves bark orders. Stephan big and burly, Mordecai lean and hard. They were both in their element, born leaders and experienced fighters, fitting into their roles as Beta's perfectly. Just like Stephan, she'd felt immediate affection for Mordecai. He was rough and stern, the opposite of Stephan's easy nature, but somehow that fit.

As if sensing her thoughts Mordecai glanced her way and gave her a curt nod. Stephan caught her eye and took it a step further, grinning like a fool and tossing her a salute. Shaking his head Mordecai slapped Stephan on the back of the head. The burly werewolf laughed loudly, turning back to the pack.

She couldn't help but giggle at their antics.

If only Vincent would hurry up and come home! Life would be perfect.

"Thinking of me?" Vincent mused from her mind.

Eve smirked. "Actually, yes. Did you find her?"  

"I did. You ready to fuck yet?"

Eve stumbled over her feet, nearly falling flat on her face. "Oh my god, Vincent!"

"I'll take that as a yes."

Raising her head to the sky she shook her head. "You know we can't." 

He growled. "Because of what happened last time? I told you I could handle it."

She couldn't believe they were having this argument now. Again! Just a touch from Vincent sent her powers into overdrive, he knew that. Sex was downright dangerous. "We had a vortex of black smoke in the bedroom. I nearly blew the damn roof off!" 

He snorted."How can you bear my pups if we don't fuck?" 

Part of her softened. "Who knows when that will happen. That could be centuries from now."

"I'm sure a good long fucking will speed it along," he said huskily.

Her stomach clenched. Damn him! "Not going to happen."

"We are on our way now." He added sternly, "Tonight, Evelyn."

"Arg!" She snarled, stomping her foot. Several pack members paused to look at her. Blushing she waved her hand, ducking behind a bush.

Damn, damn, damn! 

Placing a hand over her slamming heart she swallowed. Vincent never backed down from his word. If he said he would have her tonight, he meant it.

She had to get her wolf under control.

Her connection with Vincent intensified and she knew he was back. All thoughts flew from her mind as she ran out to meet him. Vincent entered the courtyard from a side gate, a grumpy looking Grace the Enchanted trailing behind him.

"Vincent!" Eve squealed, jumping at him and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her cheeks burned with almost immediate embarrassment over her behavior.

Vincent chuckled, hugging her tightly. "I missed you too."

Stepping down Eve looked Grace over. The witch appeared well, if not a bit flustered. Her dark blue hair was tied up in a messy bun, and there were dark circles under her eyes. Her familiar flew above her head, chirping happily. "Welcome home, Grace."

Frowning Grace glanced around at the quickly gathering crowd of werewolves. "Thank you, no' that I had much choice."

"What?" Slapping Vincent's arm Eve glared up at him. "Don't tell me you forced her here."

Rubbing his arm Vincent shrugged. "She's just being difficult."

Grace snorted, crossing her arms. "I told you I was fine on me own."

"This is where you belong, end of discussion," Vincent stated firmly.

Grace reddened, her lips pursing. "Listen here, pup, you donna tell me what tae do."

Eve could feel Vincent's frustration. Placing a hand on his chest she gave him a don't you dare say anything look. "We would really like you to stay, Grace. You're family."

The witch sighed, her features softening. "Only because you asked so nicely."

Eve grinned, hugging the witch. "I'm so happy!"

Leaning back Grace patted her back awkwardly. "Alright, alright, little queen. " A gust of wind blew, blowing strands of dark blue hair into Grace's eyes.

A loud roar echoed through the courtyard.

They all turned in shock as a feral looking Stephan stormed towards them. His burning gaze was riveted on Grace, his breathing harsh.

Grace's eyes widened with understanding. Holding up her hands the witch shook her head. "Oh, no! Donna you dare."

Stephan ignored her, grasping her shoulders and yanking her towards him. "You're mine," he snarled.

"The hell I am, wolf," Grace snapped, leaning back and showing him the jagged mark on her neck.

Stephan's face paled, surprise and pain flickering in his eyes. "You've been claimed?"

Grace hitched her chin. "Aye."

The wolf bared his fangs, giving her a slight shake. "Where is he?" His face was murderous.

"Dead," Grace answered deadpan.

Stephan stepped back. "Can't be." He stared at the mark on her neck, rubbing a hand over his chest as if he'd been stabbed. Grace didn't back down, trembling slightly as she stared back at him. The werewolf snapped his gaze to meet her eyes with a snarl. "Don't care. You're mine now." The witch gasped, letting out a soft yelp as Stephan snagged her around the waist and hauled her over his shoulder.

"Oi! Let me go, mutt!" Grace shrieked.

"No," he growled, storming towards the main house and slamming inside, muffling Grace's angry curses as the pack cheered.

Eve blinked, her mouth hanging open. "She's his mate."

"Aye." Vincent chuckled.

"I did not see that coming."

"I did!" Mags chirped happily from beside her.

"How is that even possible?" Eve asked. "I thought Grace was already mated to a werewolf."

Vincent shrugged. "He passed away centuries ago right after his claim."

"But...but..." she sputtered.

Leaning down close Vincent murmured in her ear. "Stranger things have happened." 

Shivers raced down her spine. Oh, god.  "Don't start."

"Time for bed," he said firmly. Taking her hand he pulled her along with him. Mags chuckled, giving her a wave.

Rolling her eyes Eve followed him inside, not wishing to start a fight in front of the pack. When they reached the main hall she yanked against his hand. "Will you just listen to me."

"No."

"Vincent!"

Sighing loudly he stopped on the bottom step of the stairs and turned around. "What?"

"I'm dangerous."

"Not to me," he snapped.

She bit her lip, saying softly, "Even to you." 

His eyes shot bright blue, a deep growl in his chest.

Eve took a step back. Uh, oh.

"I've had enough of this shit," the wolf snapped.

Yup, wrong thing to say.

Vincent reached for her in a flash, tossing her over his shoulder. Kicking her feet Eve punched at his back with her fists. "Stop."

"Don't fight me," he ordered, his voice reaching every nerve in her body. She stopped, hanging limply over his shoulder. Vincent took the stairs two at time, entering their room and kicking the door shut behind him.

"Put me down," Eve demanded.

"Fine." He dropped her on the bed.

"You ass," she hissed, jerkily brushing the hair out of her eyes, her glasses crooked on her nose.

"Keep it up, little mate," Vincent snarled. Grabbing the front of her dress in both hands he ripped it open with one hard yank. Eve moaned, instantly reacting to his aggression. She squirmed on the bed as he pulled the torn fabric free and tossed it aside. "No bra," he groaned.

"You keep ripping them," she explained breathlessly.

"I'll buy you more." Gripping her thighs he spread them wide, kneeling between her legs on the bed. Licking his lips Vincent gazed at her with open hunger.

"Don't," Eve whimpered.

He ignored her, clutching her hips and lifting Eve towards his mouth. With a deep groan he buried his face against her weeping sex, inhaling deep. "Fuck." The sound of her panties tearing filled her ears. Eve watched with wide eyes as Vincent tore the silky fabric from her hips with his fangs.

"Oh my god." He just ripped her panties off with his teeth!

Vincent grinned, the look completely wild. His burning gaze was riveted on her sex. "I'm going to fuck you with my tongue."

Eve shook her head, hands twisting in the bedding. Already she could feel power churning inside her, heating her body.

"Yes," Vincent rumbled. His tongue licked up the inside of her thigh. "Submit."

Squeezing her eyes shut Eve turned her head, desperate to resist the desire raging through her. "No."

"No?" the wolf grated. His hand slapped her thigh. She cried out, wet heat pooling at her core. Vincent pressed his mouth right up against her center, sucking her clìt.

"Oh!"

He backed away, licking around the swollen bud. "You like that?"

"No," she lied badly on a moan.

"Is that so?" Tightening his hold Vincent kissed the bundle of nerves. She jerked, biting her lip to keep quiet. "Submit."

"I wont."

With a snarl Vincent turned his head and bit the inside of her thigh. Eve bucked, crying out, an intense mixture of pleasure pain coursing over her. It was euphoric. Addictive. "Fuck!"

Licking the wound Vincent grated, "Submit."

"V-Vincent," she whimpered. "Please."

"Please what?" he rumbled. His mouth returned to her clìt, sucking, licking, biting. The pleasure was consuming, intermixing with the power already heating her blood. The windows rattled, the room growing dark.

"Stop," Eve pleaded, thrashing beneath him. She couldn't control it. "I'm going to come."

"Good." His tongue found her wet opening, dipped inside. Deep, deeper. 

She lost is, coming violently, bucking against his mouth. "Oh god! No more. Stop!"

Vincent didn't stop, sucking hard at her clìt. "Come again."

******  

"Oh my god...oh my god."

Vincent's eyes rolled back in his head as he devoured Evelyn's sweet juices. Her taste! He licked as if he were starving for her, driving her orgasm on and on.

She panted and begged beneath him, straining against his mouth. "Please, no more...please."

"You don't command me, mate." Rising above her Vincent gripped her hips roughly, flipping her over. His palm connected with her backside so fast and hard she cried out. "I master you. Say it."

Eve shook her head defiantly. His wolf snarled within his mind, demanding her submission.

Palming her ass he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck, shoving her down hard against the mattress. Eve bowed easily, no match for his strength. She moaned, submitting beneath him. He spanked her hard, Eve's low moans exciting him beyond reason. 

So fucking sexy.

"You love this, don't you, angelas?" His voice was strained with the effort to stay in control. Her thighs and sex glistened, begging for his cock. He could scent her arousal and it excited him further.

She was about to come. Just from this.

He slapped her again, pushing her over the edge.

"Yes!" She came hard, thrusting against the sheets. The sight thrilled him to no end.

"That's it, mate. Look at you, fucking the god damn bed." Vincent rose over her, ripping open his jeans and working his cock with his fist as he watched.

She keened, burying her face in the bedding to muffle her cries. Wind blew, the air sizzled. The darkness nearly blackened out the bedroom.

His little mystic was losing control.

"That's enough," Vincent growled. 

"I can't stop," she cried.

Lightning struck outside.

"Enough!" Vincent bellowed. Immediately it all stopped, the wind died, the darkness fading. Eve stiffened in shock. With a feral grin Vincent fisted her hair, pulling her to him. "I master you, Evelyn, never forget it."

She nodded on a whimper.

"Say it," he ordered.

"I submit."

Throwing his head back Vincent roared with pleasure. Evelyn's submission was his undoing. With just his hand around his cock he came hard, his seed coating her creamy skin.

His wolf clawed at his mind with pleasure, raging to be set free.

Fuck! 

She drove him mad with lust. Her body was burning hot with power, but he didn't care. He wanted her, needed her.

Was starved for her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist Vincent hauled her against him, slamming her back against the headboard. Eve cried out, her legs wrapping around his hips, pressing the head of his cock against her weeping sex. He groaned, palming her ass. "So fucking hot."

She wiggled her hips, making him shudder. "Please."

He knew what she wanted. Excitement and desire raged inside him. Gritting his teeth he slapped her ass. "Is that what you wan't, mate?"

Eve shuddered, leaning her head back. "Yes!"

Vincent did it again, letting his finger dip between, pressing against the opening of her ass. "What about this?"

Eve bucked, her eyes sliding shut on a moan. "Yes!"

He groaned, devouring her mouth as he pressed his finger deeper. She fucking loved having her ass played with. One day he would take it, fuck it hard.

"Please," she begged.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes," she panted. "I need it."

She needed it. Needed him. With a low growl he slammed her against the headboard, burying deep within her tight body. "Oh fuck, yes!" 

She felt so good, so fucking unbelievably good! 

"Harder, " she pleaded. "Harder, please."

His control snapped. He rammed inside her, her ass hitting the headboard with each slam of his cock. He needed this woman, always. "Tell me," he ordered, pounding into her even harder. "Fucking say it, Evelyn."

"I love you!" she cried.

His claws bit into the skin of her ass. "Again."

"Love you," she gasped, her tightness clenching around him as she came.

"Mine," he managed to choke out before throwing his head as he came inside her sweet body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38 20 20
Aston was a man hardened by years of leading his new pack. He wasn't the alpha, but he acted like it. When his alpha lost his mate, he died a little...
10.6K 275 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
4.7M 253K 50
COMPLETED - Like every average person, Ella Schulz had no idea there were such things as Lycanthropes and Vampires. She went about her life blissfull...
319 13 48
Evelina is a young witch who has just been learning her witch powers and believes that werewolves never existed before and they were killed by her ki...