The Other Potter. Book Four.

Od secret_ninja

I'm totally, well sort of, changing the plot, but meh, who cares. SOMETHING ABOUT LLAMAS IN WILLOWS FOURTH Y... Více

Chapter One
I FEEL LOVED
Like a boss.
At the camp-site
Quidditch World Cup
After the Quidditch match.
Back to the burrow.
ALL ABOARD
FOOOOD!
Blargh. Chapter that is crap.
Willow & Moody. haha, That's a pun.
Welcome to Hogwarts. I don't like you.
Because being normal is so unoriginal.
The goblet of unicorns! I wish.
Just Because.
Sanity is so uninteresting.
llamas don't like Snape.
Emotions are like...emotional.
The first task.
Like a me.
Willows will be Willows
Love or hate
How to be bipolar and not make sense with stuff at the Yule Ball.
Just a dream
Surprisingly enough, this doesn't seem weird to me.
Tails of friendship.
What goes on in Hogwarts stays in hogwarts
People care about my opinion.
Roses are red, this chapter is boring, I can't rhyme.
Shitting bricks
The end
Not quite existing.
The truth can be unbearable
Deranged little Trees.

HAPPY PILLS

12K 428 147
Od secret_ninja

I didn’t sleep at all that night, so I redressed at about five am and walked down to the common room.

No one was here.

I’m still insanely lonely.

And I want cupcakes.

I sat there thinking about nothing important for a while, and then I had an idea that I should just go jump in the fire.

Why?

I don’t know.

I was about to go head-first into it, but a voice called out.

“Willow, what are you doing?”

I jerked my head back.

“Hi Harry,” I said slowly. “I was planning to jump into the fire and die.”

Harry looked at me uncertainly.

“Umm, that’s bad.”

“Really?” I said in mock surprise. “I thought it would be a good thing.”

“You’re a Lemon.” Harry said, glaring at me.

“Hey!”

“Well, you can’t spell lemon, without emo.”

“I’M NOT EMO! I’M JUST TRYING TO JUMP IN THE FIRE AND DIE!” I let my words sink in. “Yeah, that was pretty emo. What you up to?”

“I’m going to write a letter to Sirius to discourage him from coming back.” Harry admitted.

“That so won’t work.”

“I know, but it’s worth a shot.” Harry shrugged.

I read upside down as he wrote the letter.

Dear Sirius,

I reckon I just imagined my scar hurting, I was half asleep when I wrote to you last time. There’s no point coming back, everything’s fine here. Don’t worry about me, my head feels completely normal. 

Harry

 We then climbed out of the portrait hole, up through the silent castle, finally arriving at the Owlery, which was situated at the top of West Tower.  The Owlery was a circular stone room, rather cold and drafty, because none of the windows had glass in them. The floor was entirely covered in straw, owl droppings, and the regurgitated skeletons of mice and voles.

Hundreds upon hundreds of owls of every breed imaginable were nestled here on perches that rose right up to the top of the tower, nearly all of them asleep, though here and there a round amber eye glared at Harry.

I spotted Hedwig nestled between a barn owl and a tawny, and pointed her out to Harry who rushed over to her.

It took him a while to persuade her to wake up and then to look at him, as she kept shuffling around on her perch, showing him her tail. She was evidently still furious about his lack of gratitude the previous night. Luckily, I’m not that bitchy. Ahaha. I so am.

Fish.

In the end, it was Harry suggesting she might be too tired, and that perhaps he would ask Ron to borrow Pigwidgeon, that made her stick out her leg and allow him to tie the letter to it. 

“Just find him, all right?” Harry said, stroking her back as he carried her on his arm to one of the holes in the wall. “Before the dementors do.” 

She spread her wings and took off into the sunrise. We watched her fly out of sight and I could sense Harry’s uneasiness. So I hugged him.

“Thanks Wil.” He sighed, hugging me back.

“That was a lie, Harry,” said Hermione sharply over breakfast, when he told her and Ron what he had done. “You didn’t imagine your scar hurting and you know it.” 

“So what?” said Harry. “He’s not going back to Azkaban because of me.” 

“Harry-“ Hermione started.

“Willow tried to jump into the fire.” Harry said quickly to take the light off himself.

“You what?” Hermione said in an utterly shocked voice.

“You’re a douche Harry.” I said sourly.

“So it’s true.” Hermione said accusingly.

“Drop it,” said Ron sharply to. 

“NO! I won’t drop it Ron! This is serious-“

“Here we go.” I sighed in annoyance.

“Willow-“

“Hermione.” I said imitating her.

“Willow-“ Hermione snapped sounding vexed.

“Hermione.” Harry said imitating her as I had.

“Harry!” Ron smirked.

“Ron!” Hermione yelled

“Hermione!” I screamed.

“Willow!” Harry bellowed.

We were all laughing stupidly.

“But, I’m seriously going to the hospital wing to get something to cheer me up.” I said to Hermione.

She beamed.

*** *** ***

“I’ll give you these for a week, but you need to write me a diary entry of how you feel each day to prove they work.” Madam Pomfrey told me sternly.

“Alright.” I smiled.

This was going to be fun.

*** *** ***

Day one.

Well, Today was certainly amazing.

It started off with a potions lesson where I blew up my cauldron and splattered everyone with, it was supposed to be acid, but thankfully, I made a strawberry milkshake instead.

Snapey-poo wasn;t very happy, but seriously, that guy is so hard to please! I think he should go eat some giant banana, or befriend a llama. LLAMAS MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY!

Then I had Care of magical Creatures where I accidentally blew up my blast-ended shrewt and set off a chain reaction.

In other words:

WE NEED NEW SKREWTS I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED THEM ALL! THE CLASS CHEERED FOR ME BUT HAGRID AND I WERE UPSET!

We had lunch then....lunch had....FOOD! THEY HAD PIZZA AND I ATE A ZILLION DIFFERNT TYPES OF PIZZA AND IT WAS AWESOME! HERMIONE THINKS I HAVE LOST MY MIND! BUT I REASSURED HER I NEVER HAD ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I had drama, and the Violet thought I was weird. LUNA AND I ARE FRIENDS! YAY! SHE LIKES SHITAKE MUSHROOMS IN A WAY OF SAYING IT AND NOT LIKING THE TASTE!

Then I didn’t blow anything else up for the rest of the day!

Yay!

----

Day Two.

Today started off with Transfiguration where I pissed Professor MG off to the point of throwing me out of the class. She asked me if I was on drugs and I asked her if she liked llamas. She said yes and I said yes. Then she assumed I was copying her and walked away.

I CALLED HER A MUSHROOM!

Then I danced down to Herbology and began to throw dirt at everyone when their backs were turned. SHROOM!

The professor caught me and threatened to kick me out of her class so I told her that llorses didn’t like her. When she asked me what a horse was, I screamed really loudly and ran out of the class room.

I had lunch and my friends questioned my sanity again. They were really rude and I called them all pissed on lemons and sat with Luna.

During Charms, I spent the lesson proposing to Professor Flitwick and he – like the rest of the world – asked if I was on drugs. I denied this is told him he was being a pineapple fritter.

I like llamas yes I do! I skipped the rest of my classes and ate dinner at the Hufflepuff table where I constantly called Cedric Bella. I think It caught on like a disease, and watching him going crazy was da bestest!

EVERYONE LOVES BELLA!

But bella doesn’t love me.

Hahaha.

SHUT UP WILLOW!

YOU SHUT UP!

I HAVE A MIND VOICE CALLED LUCY!

-----

Day Three.

I went crazier today and ran around my potions classroom singing a song I called ‘Hogwarts.’

It pretty much goes to the tune of sunshine lollypops and rainbows, but has different words.

SLYTHERINS, RAVENCLAWS, AND PUFFIES

GRYFFINDORS ARE WONDERFUL WHEN WE’RE TOGETHER!

BRIGHTER THAN A GALLEON

WHEN YOU’RE NEAR OUR HAPINESS DISAPREARS, Snape

AND I FEEL SO FINE! JUST TO KNOW YOU ARE NOT MINE!

It didn’t make sense, but I liked it.

Snape didn’t and sent me out of class, so I told him to use shampoo. I think h would have given me detention, but he doesn’t want to be forced to see me again.

I'm surprised no one has taken points off my house...

In transfiguration, I kept transfiguring things that PROFESSOR MG! Would be using.

Her Quill turned into a Rabbit. Her Desk into a jewellery box. Her glass of butterbeer was transfigured into a weird coloured bird.

I then imitated the bird and spent the remainder of my lesson perched on my desk squawking.

Like a Willow.

I sat at the teachers table at lunch, and imitated Snape every time he tried to eat anything. No one actually told me off for being there.

I think they accepted my lack of normality.

I forced Hagrid to say ‘like a Willow’ and then he wouldn’t let me near the blast ended skrewts, which I have renamed blast ended skanks – also known as Draco.

----

Today, I woke up, covered myself in facepaint, magic-afied myself a moustache and spent history of magic stroking it.

SIR! IS A GHOST! HOW WEIRD IS THAT! I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE! IT TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY MIND!

I spent Defence Against the Dark Arts staring at sir so intently that we had a stare off. I won, even though one of his eyes is magical.

He scared me, yet reminds me of a kitten.

I sang a new song today.

It’s called ‘I hope a bird shits on your head.’

I really like it.

McGonagall looked at me weirdly and offered to take me to the Hospital wing for calm down drugs. I started laughing and screaming ‘oh the irony’. Before Hermione carted me away.

---

Day four.

Today, I stupefied Draco and hid him in a broom cupboard. I found a ferret that looked like the one he was transfigured into. I gave that ferret to Crabbe and Goyle and they went running to Snape.

This had to be the most amusing part of my week.

McGonagall, Moody, Dumbledore and Snape were in Snape’s office having an argument, Crabbe and Goyle told their stories, forgetting to mention me, and Moody kept saying “I'm innocent.”

I was casually standing there because no one questions me, I’m Willow.

Snape was scowling at everyone which made me laugh. Dumbledore was standing awkwardly, PROFESSOR MG! Looked furious.

The best part, was as they were about to turn the ferret into what they assumed would be Malfoy, Malfoy himself walked in, looking confused.

The shock on everyone’s faces nearly killed me.

After an age, they realised it was all me. PROFESSOR MG! Dragged me off by the ear up to the hospital wing and is making you stop giving me happy pills.

In fact, this whole thing is pointless now...

Meh, I’ll keep it anyway.

Like a Willow.

THIS IS MY LAST UPLOAD FOR A WHILE!

I LUFF YOU GUYS AND I HOPE IT IS AWESOME ENOUGH FOR YOU!

GO FIND A FERRET! 

-LUFF FROM LILLIE!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.9K 139 18
You're in your fifth year at Hogwarts when you finally capture the heart of Fred Weasley. What follows is a tale of friendship, love, lust, grief, an...
133K 3.5K 48
What happens when Harry Potter's life intertwines with the one and only Luna "Loony" Lovegood? And how will their relationship intertwine with others...
115K 4K 47
Ad Infinitium = again and again in the same way; forever. Y/N Carter keeps to herself, or at least she did. Moving into her second year at Hogwarts...
4.9K 180 21
In which the fourth year at Hogwarts brings you new challenges and obstacles that you need to face while also being oblivious to your feelings toward...