Hopeless Romantic (Book 2 of...

By rayraykristine

You saw them as the perfect, made-for-each other couple. But after all the complications fell down on Spencer... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen

NEW BOOK PLEASE READ THIS!!

136 3 0
By rayraykristine

Here is the description for my new book 'Billionaire Baby' please go read and add it to your libraries! You won't be disappointed!

Description:

Five Billionaires ; One Girl

Chase Matthews, beautifully blonde; Jackson Jennings, romantically sweet; Bentley Underwood, incredibly strong; Haden Tate, intelligent beyond belief; and Talon Reese, the dark Adonis, have been blood brothers since they were five. Now, twenty years later, they are looking to settle down. Here's the catch, they only want one woman. One woman to share between the five of them.

Blake Quinn: not ready for what's in store.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 740 27
An unusual way to fall in love. Can they make it work? Or will their secret take it's toll on their lives?
5.4M 103K 42
What happens when you fall in love.... illegally? Do you avoid it, or continue with it? Avery Winters is facing that hard question, and doesn't know...
18.1K 193 21
Things were going great for her after she breakup with her boyfriend....well atleast it was until she accidentally hooked up with her teacher and fel...
295K 7.8K 27
-I wrote this when I was 15... beware!- 😉 -Completed!- AraBella Reese Kennedy..... She is nothing but trouble. Always stuffing her nose into someth...