The Princess's Affair

_Raina25 tarafından

Young, beautiful princess, Amelia, is now the only child after her three brothers were murdered in battle. Wh... Daha Fazla

Chaptet One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chaptet Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chaptet Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thrity-Three
Chapter Thrity-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thrity-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chaptet Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Epilogue

Introduction

142 4 0
_Raina25 tarafından

*Amelia*

The battle between Romania and us was very tragic. My brothers, Eric, William and George, were in battle to protect our kingdom. The king of Romania, King Luther, wanted me for his wife, but I and my family refused. I couldn't marry an older man who was rude, disrespectful and untrustworthy.

We won the battle but lost the heir to the throne, William, and the others. My father, King Johnathan, couldn't bear the pain of losing his son after the death of his wife, Queen Anna. I was the only one left in his heart. The many night I could sleep with the sound of his groans and moans of sleepless nights.

One day, I finally came to him and accompanied his through a walk in the garden. I told him this that he didn't lose any part of him, he still has me...a young princess who needs a father in her life. This changed his life a million times over.

My name is Amelia, Princess of the Transylvania. I'm the only heir to the throne as queen and without a husband. I am currently the age of 17 soon to 18, a young woman.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

75 0 23
Princess/Queen Jasmine is married to Prince/King Adam. Although she is married to Leon's eldest brother, she still loves him. Leon then becomes the b...
175 4 8
Princess Amelia has been silent for ten years, ever since Amelia and Ava were kidnapped. One returned home the other did not. Amelia has always kept...
2.1K 224 27
In life situations arises some good some bad but what is important is how we handle them,Love they say is beautiful yes it is but the bitter side of...
93.9K 1.7K 45
Your name is Amelia you're 17 and a sugar baby it's not your choice you're kinda made to do it by your dad...and your mom has to do what you do also...