(terribly written) Fiolee: a...

By Mbrittany

fionna the human never realized what life had In store for her. she, currently, was at another one of gumba... More

Fiolee: a love story
2: Unexpected
3: Vampires don't sweat
4: Comfort
5: Falling (litirally)
6: Ah the power of invisibility
7: Trust him?
8: Blood
9: Sorry fi
10: He would never hurt me
11: Dungeons and the sun
12: The box
13: The amulets
14: I remember this feeling
15: Tell me your story
16: Rhythm of love
17: the magical Appearing marshall lee
18: Sneaky pervert
19: The "guys"
20: you cant hit me and quit me baby.
21: Looking for love?
23: the sneakover
End

22: Hello new me

4.3K 145 77
By Mbrittany

Marshall's POV

----

Sometimes, yeah. I lie.

Lie to people, elders, any type of person, because that's what I do. You can't simply change any given fact about a person, if they're unwilling to deal with you- believe me, I've tried.

And realizing that, I rethought basically my whole life, my whole being. Well.. Maybe not all of it, because rethinking 1000+ years of life could take some time. Time that unfortunately, I didn't have.

I rethought basically from the time I met fionna, to now. What had I done wrong? Billions of flashes of her face, her broishly digging me in the shoulder when I said something gross or perverted, her turning red when I gave her clues that, yes... I loved her, flew amongst my brain, right in front of my eyes.

And to this day I still did. My heart still yearns for the adventuress, in all truth. I'm not lying about this one.

To be completely honest, I didn't know why I didn't stand next to her. I was clueless, on why I didn't hold her hand and tell her that everything would be okay.

I should have.

Of all people, she deserved it.

And I was just too stupid to see that she was at the end of the line, shivering and scared out of her mind of that globbing Forest. The forest that set us apart. And for that, I lie here.

Not lie, as in not telling the truth.

Lie, as in depressed, laying on the rock hard couch in my house, with not even enough energy to float up and take some of the pain away, my mind being consumed by the only two plain facts I knew; 1, I hated myself, and 2, I needed to get a new couch. Something nice and red, with fluffy cushions that you can sink into, just because.

It wasn't a lot of pain. It was a good amount, just enough to let me know that it was still lingering there, listening to my breath, every intake and outtake, every casual groan of distress and/or confusion.

She had run off with Brees. And not me. And it was, after really thinking about it, all my fault.

All my fault.

All my faul

All my fau

All my fa

All my f

All my

All m

All

Al

A

......

...But what was I to do now?

I was stolen from my thoughts when when I heard a high pitched, annoying jingle.

~*~

Fionna's POV

It's not what you think.

I'm a good natured person, very forgiving. I did what was right, and only what was right.

So when It came to the circumstances of where I was going to shut off boys... I became confused.

Was it good, or was it bad?

I didn't know.

What I did know, is that... I needed some air.

And so I sat. Not depressed like I was the night before, But just utterly confused. About all of this. And taking a lot of time and consideration into it, I realized something.

I can simply just throw everything I didn't like away.

I can pretend like nothing even happened and everything will be all better. With Marshall. I'll forget about brees. I wasn't clingy.

My fingers wandered down to my amulet. Lately, the thing had given me strength. It encouraged me somehow. And I don't know why. When I was in need of help, and only those times, it would glow a beautiful ocean blue.

The fact that I possessed a phobia of the ocean, well, sadly that was in it, too.

I got up, out of my sadness and chucked myself into the bathroom. I threw off my hat and clothes, jumped into the shower and took one to get that horrible stink off of myself. Once I was done with that, I dried myself off and got dressed into some jean shorts that I had laying around, and a plain blue flowy t-shirt. I didn't usually wear this junk, but blah. I needed to feel new. What could this harm?

Not taking any time, I ran to the nearest phone, which just happened to be cake's mobile. It took me a while to figure it out; there were so many unneeded buttons and options, i mean- I just needed to make a simple call, what do you expect me to do, warm up a taco with it? It kept asking me if i'd want to download this or download that. After a few agonizing minutes, I kind of got the hang of it. Looking through her contacts, I searched, 'm-'

Nothing showed up.

Did she not have his number?...-wait.

I tried again, this time typing in, 'fangy whatshisface'

There, on the screen, was a contact. Not only did it say fangy whatshisface, but the subtitle stated, and I quote, 'fi's poo brain BF'

........at the time, I didn't think much of it. Because I wasn't thinking. I literally, thought 'BF' stood for, 'Best Friend'. Well in that case, yeah.

I selected it, and raised the device to my ear.

Kwhurrrrr........

Kwhurrrrrrrrr.....

Kwhurrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

Crackling came from the other side of the line, and then a voice. "...cake, if you feel like scratching my eyes out, right now is really not the time." He sounded hopelessly tired.

"Marshall."

"F-fionna? What... What are you calling for..?"

"Be quiet marsh. I was calling to ask if you wanted to check on the ice queen with me. That grandma hasn't been around for a bit.."

Another unconscious hold on my amulet, and a responsive glow.

"Uh..." He sounded completely distraught. "Sure, fi... But... What about brees? What happened to him?"

Keep your cool, fionna. In the trash.

"Oh, that dude? Long gone. He wasn't... My type." I responded, trying to keep off of the subject.

".... And what is your type?" Good ol' Marshall lee.

"...." I paused. ".....-just get over here, you weirdo."

~*~

Marshall lee's POV

The strangest thing happened. I thought for a moment there that it was all my fault, that she would never forgive me. I was about to rethink my whole 1000+ years of life because of her.

But no. She was just that amazing, and that forgiving. And luckily, thank god or glob or whatever, she didn't like brees. I was seriously ready to rethink some important junk.

on top of all that, she didn't give a fuck about anything that happened the night before, it seemed. It was almost as if we had never gone to that stupid campfire in the first place. And I was so happy- I wish we hadn't. I was really about to go over to her treehouse and confront her- I was close to dealing with lady emotions. Don't get me wrong. I care about fi. A lot. A LOT a lot. But when it comes down to those stereotypical lady emotions, for example; anger, (which became murderous) sadness (became depression) and envy (stealing and/or plagiarism) I had no idea whatsoever where to even start. Ladies were a complicated thing, and honestly the only thing I knew how to do with them in a situation like that, was be manipulative and seductive. Which... I didn't want to resort to.

So when I was asked to go check on the ice queen with her and by her, I didn't waste time. I got ready, slipping and sliding around my house, sending Schwabl, my fluffy zombie cat, into a hissing frenzy.

Jeans. Check.

White Undershirt. Check.

Grey converse. Check.

Black Vest. Check.

Last of all, I slipped my amulet over my head And walked out the door. Well. Floated.

I can't deny it; I was a bit excited to see fionna again, without her worrying or stressing out, or being scared. Just us and maybe a chip of Simone, but no more. This was the perfect opportunity, actually. I've been waiting for this for a while.

~*~

Glob's POV (narrator or- no POV)

The human girl had been waiting for the vampire for just ten minutes, and was already pumped. What was gonna happen? Was he going to freak out, or was he, was he going to ignore her, or maybe just act like himself? Fionna was worrying about things that would and should have been thrown over the shoulder and down the back by anyone, and it was making her question herself.

But she stormed on, the anticipation building up inside her, every few minutes now holding on to her amulet for comfort. And even though it comforted her, for some unexplainable reason, it also worsened her state, like how she sometimes eats loads of meatloaf to calm herself down when she's self-conscious, or when cake pukes up a hair ball, and then tries to fix her fur by licking it, ultimately just leading back to another hair ball- just a not stop cycle of discomfort, comfort, discomfort, comfort.

Just as fionna had finished explaining to cake where she was off to and why she couldn't tag along, there was a rhythmic knock on the front door.

Bum- budda- bum- bum.. Bat bat.

She sprinted to the door with excitement, almost overjoyed, and flung the door open to- nothing?

"Nice shirt."

Fionna flung herself around and by instinct, she swears, punched the speaker right in his cheek, but then restrained a second one, because well by that time she had realized that it was Marshall lee. But.. he seemed completely unharmed.

He smiled at the girl, rubbing his pale cheek, not caring. "Wazzup, enchilada?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Confused, are we?

All I have to say is

YEAH BIATCH, IM BACK!

You guys... You guys have no idea how painful that was...

I bet you have no idea what I'm even talking about.

Well, I'm in a good mood, it's four in the morning, I guess I can explain myself.

I've had terrible, terrible writers block since I wrote, "he would never hurt me".

That's right.

14 WHOLE CHAPTERS OF AGONIZING WRITERS BLOCK. Honestly I wanted to just stop updating, because what I was coming up with, was, well, how do I embellish this... Oh yeah, SHIT.

All I wanted to say was, thanks for sticking with me and my story through all that. I really appreciate it, a ton.

I don't have a clue what even happened... But I'm all better. I... Think.

OH ONE LAST THING! Do you think it would be okay if this story just keeps going on and on and on? Like never ending? Well- it will end, it's just not for a loooooonnngg time.

Toodaloo~ 👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 567 32
Fionna realizes the night of her birthday ball she really likes Marshal and he likes her back but what does cake and PB think? (I'm new at writing go...
15.5K 648 33
Fionna never understand Marshall Lee with his love for singing. She never did. But when Prince Gumball sent Fionna to a mission to destroy The Enchir...
2.1K 76 43
Fionna has seen all that is to be see saw in the land of Aaa, what happens when she sets off by herself to face the big scary universe? Will she be o...
5.7K 166 17
Prince Gumball's Biennial Gumball Ball is coming around the corner and the Prince has invited Fionna to be his special... chef? When Gumball asks Fio...