Last First Kiss(Louis Tomlins...

Von _ashmartin_

Being a famous actress, is amazing. Being a young, inspiration to young girls, is a dream come true. Being... Mehr

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Sequel

5.1K 57 6
Von _ashmartin_

Hey guys! I keep getting comments about everyone asking about the sequel! I know I original said I was going to.. but you guys must know that I am very busy and have not been on wattpad in a year or so. I unfortunately do not have any time anymore to do anything really such as write and reply to comments. But I do help edit  In Your Eyes by AllYours17. Go read that! Or any of her books for that matter. She is so nice and really great person to talk to if you need someone! 

Agian, I'm very very sorry! But I have to do what's best for me! 

Thank you all for all you've done for me! I love you lots! X

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37.2K 474 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...
10.7K 283 29
When you think of one direction, you think of the millions of screaming girls. That includes me, but I'm different from my fellow fandom. You see I'm...
15.4K 384 29
I was born in a beautiful family. I have the best mother, father and brother. I can sing, dance and play guitar. But just only one talent in our fami...
15.7K 142 22
Charlotte fulfills her dying sister's wish by going into One Direction's audition to join them for their world tour, and she makes it! She is going t...