The Dragon's Moon

By SpiritShifter

Olivia never wanted to be part of a pack, and she thought she never would be. However, that all changes when... More

Chapter 1: Trouble
Chapter 2: A New Discovery
Chapter 3: Learning Love
Chapter 4: A New Home
Chapter 5: A Day to Remember
Chapter 6: Becoming Mates
Chapter 7: Rogues
Chapter 8: The Prince Cometh
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 10: Betrayed
Chapter 11: The Battle Begins
Chapter 12: A Shattered Heart
Chapter 14: Anticipation
Epilogue
Sequel or Not?
New Book Fan Project Contest (Yes I know it's a mouthful)

Chapter 13: Loving a Wolf

2.3K 98 14
By SpiritShifter

Content Warning!!!  Alright, so this whole chapter is going to be one massive smut between the main characters.  So, if your sensitive minds can't handle it, kindly skip to the next chapter once it comes out.  For those of you that could care less or have some desperate need to revel in all the smexy details, feel free to read my garbage to your heart's desire.

Fair warning to those of you that are going to read this, the last one was all tender and loving, as a first time should be.  THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS ONE IS LIKE!!!!  Needless to say, Kyle has gotten sick of sitting on the sidelines, and has decided that enough is enough.  For those of you that were looking for a tender, loving reunion for our couple, brace yourselves because this chapter has got some bite!  Much more of a dom/sub situation going on here, so brace yourselves for a bit of extra kinky action.

Alright, I've said enough already.  For those of you that enjoy reading this stuff, (I do as well so don't worry), feel free to comment, or not.  For those of you that don't like this stuff, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM READING IT! 

Anyway, now that we have the all-important content warning out of the way, ON WITH THE BOOK!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hummed to myself as I snuggled closer to Aaron's chest. At the moment he was carrying me up to our room in bridal fashion while I rested my cheek against his heart. I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips as I remembered the moments following his revival. I still found it endearing and slightly funny that we had both yelled the same thing at the very same instant.

I had just finished kissing Aaron, when Renée walked up behind me and asked, "Alpha, I know this may be a bad time, but would you mind stepping into my office so I can give you a quick checking over? I just want to make sure everything is alright with your body before anything happens."

In an instant I had felt his arms tighten around me, and I felt Melanie surge to the surface as she glared daggers at the doctor. We couldn't have done it better if we had planned it, but at the exact same moment, we both yelled out "Mine!" as we pressed our bodies together.

With some gentle coaxing from both the doctor as well as the rest of the pack, Aaron had agreed to go with the doctor, but only if I was at his side. No one saw a problem with that, (I would have skinned anyone who said otherwise), and in a matter of minutes, Renée gave Aaron a clean bill of health. Immediately following our exit from the pack hospital, Aaron had lifted me into his arms and told everyone that we were going to be spending some time together, alone. Needless to say no one had anything to comment, and we left our pack behind as Aaron carried me into the pack house.

I was jostled from the memory as my back hit the soft mass of our bed, and I looked up to see Aaron's eyes had shifted from their warm green to ice blue. I almost flinched at the pure hunger that flared within those crystal depths, and I felt my body heating slightly as Kyle eyed me up and down.

"K-Kyle," I asked, "what are you doing taking over Aaron?"

His gaze locked with mine and I almost felt Sarah flinch under the raw power behind those eyes, "The boy's had his turn with you. You gave me no choice but to sit in a corner when you two mated. Now I want what's rightfully mine, and Aaron's agreed to let me have my time now that we're all alone."

My breath hitched in my throat as he climbed onto the bed, a low growl rumbling in his chest as he seemed to stalk me across the mattress. I tried to formulate a response to what he had said, but my mind kept coming up with blanks as his gaze held me captive. Like a bird frozen before a serpent, my body refused to follow any of the commands my racing mind sent. I felt like I was falling into those aqua depths and it wasn't until his hand ran up my shin that I remembered to breath.

Like a dog tearing into a chew toy, his hands clamped onto the front of my shirt and yanked me forward, pressing my lips to his in a crushing kiss as I heard the fabric ripping. I gasped and he used that chance to work his tongue into my mouth, dominating me as his arms pulled my dress apart. On some level I was aware of what was happening to me, but as I continued to stare into Kyle's eyes, I felt myself becoming lost to the animal need his body was sending off in waves. Sarah had already submitted fully to Kyle's command, whimpering in need as our body heat climbed. Even Melanie, who normally balked at submitting to another's authority, was simply shaking her head with a resigned expression.

I gasped for air as Kyle pulled back, feeling my lips tingle from his rough treatment. As he took a moment to catch his own breath, I couldn't help but lick my lips at how tantalizing his body looked. Sure he had been nearly in the nude while lying in the coffin, but seeing him hovering over me with such predatory heat in his eyes was a whole different experience. Apparently he saw my action, because his lips curled up in a slightly different version of Aaron's smirk.

"You like what you see?" He asked as he leaned in to nibble at my neck.

I moaned as he moved lower to kiss my mark, and I balled my fists in the sheets as one of his hands teased the valley between my breasts. I hadn't worn a bra under the dress, given it had padding in the right areas to support my chest without one. Then again, Blaze had neglected to bring me one when they came to get me, so I hadn't really had a choice.

Kyle growled deep in his chest again as I pressed my body closer to him, begging for him to do more, "Someone's getting excited. Maybe we should take care of that."

He pulled back and used his hands to rip the rest of my dress off, exposing my body completely to him as I felt a wave of heat crash over my core. He wasted no time in pushing me flat against the bed, his mouth clamping over my left breast while his hands roughly kneed the other. I moaned and gasped as he used his teeth to gently pinch my nipple, tugging it slightly before rolling it with his tongue. On some level his rough treatment registered as slightly painful, but in my overloaded state of mind the pain felt the same as pleasure. I felt myself getting wet as he switched positions, and I pressed his head closer with my hands as I howled my bliss to the ceiling.

Just as I thought I was going to cum from his ministrations, he moved back and left me on the cusp. I cried out indignantly as I reached for my opening, desperate to finish what he had started. However, mere inches from my goal, he grabbed onto my wrists and held them above my head.

Kyle's face was hovering just above my own, and he seemed to know exactly what it was I needed. "Oh, sorry, did I stop too soon?"

I finally found my voice and growled up at him, "Stop teasing me and get on with it! I can't stand you leaving me hanging like that."

His expression changed to one of mild interest, "Oh, I could, but that wouldn't be any fun for me." He leaned down to whisper heatedly into my ear, "You see sweet cheeks, you're in my power this time, and I get to say when and where things happen. If I want you to scream my name while I pound you into submission, then you ask how loud. If I want to tease you until you beg me for release," I shivered as he licked the flesh just beneath my ear, "then you plead like a little girl until I give you what you need. Those are my rules, and the amount of pleasure you get is all determined by how well you follow them."

He pulled back and met my gaze again, though this time I was able to respond, "And if I refuse to follow your rules?"

I had no plans on doing that, but I wanted to hear what kind of things he would do. It had to be Sarah's submissive desires driving my actions, because I would never normally put up with this kind of crap from a man. If I wanted something, I get it, simple as that. Playing the sub was not in my normal deck of cards.

His lips parted into a wolfish grin, "Then I'll take you like a bitch in heat, driving you to the brink and beyond until you scream my name and pass out from the sheer bliss." He leaned closer until the tips of our noses were touching, "Any more questions?"

My answer was a soft whimper, and he nodded slightly as he bent down to breathe on my heated opening. I moaned and thrust my hips towards his face, desperate for some kind of release. After being left hanging before, I realized that I would do just about anything to reach my climax. Kyle seemed to realize this and slammed three fingers into me at once, causing my eyes to widen in shock as he rapidly thrust them back and forth. With my arms still pinned above my head, I was forced to writhe in rapture as my center erupted with shocks of pleasure. I cried out as wave after wave of bliss filled my body and soul, though just as I was about to climax Kyle stopped.

I began to lightly sob at the indignity of it, but no sooner had he stopped, then he started moving again. Tears of both frustration and exertion ran down the sides of my face as he brought me to the brink again and again, only to leave me there at the last possible moment. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and I gave in to his earlier demands.

"Pl-Please." I begged between gasps, "F-Finish me now. I can't stand this unbearable teasing."

His gaze met mine, and with a sultry wink, he added a fourth finger to my already used sex, causing my back to arch as he worked them furiously in and out of my quivering body. I screamed in both relief and bliss as my climax washed over my body like a tidal wave, causing my body to jerk and spasm from the sheer overload of stimulus.

As my body came down from its high, I gasped for breath as Kyle slipped his hand from my body, lifting his fingers up to my face with a commanding expression.

"Clean them." It was a simple sentence, but one that left absolutely no room to argue.

I opened my mouth and allowed him to insert his fingers, the taste of my own fluids causing a spasm of pleasure to ripple through my core. I had never done something like this before, but the more I let Kyle take control, the more my body seemed to multiply my pleasure.

He slipped his fingers from my mouth once I had cleaned them completely, and then released my hands from his grip. My wrists throbbed dully in some corner of my mind, and yet I couldn't bring myself to care.

Kyle looked me up and down, before rolling me over on my stomach and hooking his hands around the curve of my hips. I placed my hands under my body as he lifted me onto my knees, and I looked over my shoulder at him as he pulled his shorts off of his body. I felt my core quivering as his erection came into view, and I reached back with one hand to help guide him in. I knew that he wanted me in this position, so I didn't argue as I grabbed onto his tool with my hand. However, he moved my hand away with his own, and I glanced back at him in confusion.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked impatiently, "Take me already!"

His sinister smirk made another appearance, and he grabbed onto my hips with his hands, "As you wish."

I looked forward again and sighed as I felt his tip parting my sex. However, as he started to thrust, I cried out in frustration as I realized he was only moving in an inch and then pulling back out! I bit my bottom lip to try and hold in the long string of curses that threatened to leave my mouth, and I looked over my shoulder to see that damn smirk was still plastered all over his face.

He caught my gaze and said, "Remember my rules. You want me to pleasure you, then you need to beg me for it."

I overpowered Sarah's submissive need and growled at him, "Fuck that! You want to treat me like trash, then I won't let you do anything with me at all!"

I tried to roll away from him, but his grip on my hips turned to iron, and I winced slightly as he forced me back into position. I looked back to yell at him again, but my breath stopped short at the look he was giving me.

"So you don't want to play by my rules," he said in a deceivingly calm manner, "then I guess you give me no other choice. I warned you what would happen if you refused to play my game. Now you're going to pay the price."

Before I could ask him what he planned on doing, he grabbed my wrists and jerked my arms back behind me, pressing me forward until the mattress forced me to turn my head. I tried to struggle, but his grip on my arms was like iron, and I gasped as he used my moment of distraction to drive every inch of his tool into my body.

I cried out at how deep he was getting at this angle, and I screamed in bliss as he pounded into me like a jackhammer. My breath came out in huffs with each powerful blow, and I tried to keep from blacking out as the pleasure drove me to climax like an atom bomb. However, even as my tunnel rippled around him, he continued to pound into me, prolonging my climax before I fell limp in his grasp. I grunted with each blow as he leaned over my back, his free hand moving under my body to kneed my breasts.

"Beg me for more." His heated voice growled into my ear, "Plead and whine for me to make this go on."

I forced my eyes open, and I felt Sarah taking over as she whined, "P-Please, I n-need you. I c-crave you. I-I want nothing m-more than to be yours."

He growled in approval and removed his hand from our wrists, running his hand around our body to join his other in molding my breasts like dough. Sarah let me have control again as I closed my eyes, letting the sensations ripple through my body as he lifted my face from the bed. He kept pounding into me as he pulled my back against his chest, his lips coming to rest on my mark as he rolled my nipples with his thumbs.

"Do you want me to finish this?" He asked as I tilted my head to the side, "do you want to bear my pups like a good Luna should?"

All three of us yelled at the same time, "Yes! We want to be yours, completely and forevermore!"

"Very well, then it shall be as you ask." He leaned over and licked my mark several times, making my knees tremble as I struggled to stay conscious. Just as my climax washed over me like a supernova, I felt his teeth sink into my mark, making my eyes fly open in a silent scream as the pleasure locked every muscle in my body. Kyle grunted and thrust a few more times before burying himself in me. I moaned as his warm seed coated my insides like lava, and I felt my body going completely limp as my vision faded in and out of darkness.

Kyle lowered us to the bed and licked away the little droplets of blood from my neck, "I love you Olivia. Both of us do. Never forget that for as long as you live."

I hummed in agreement, given that was about all I could do in my current state. I shivered as Kyle pulled out of me, and I purred in contentment as he pulled the covers over our bodies. His arms snaked around my front and came to rest on my slightly swollen middle, and I curled against his body as I felt myself drifting off.

The last thing I was aware of before the darkness overcame me, was Aaron's voice softly whispering in my ear, "You're going to be a great mother Olivia."

And with that, I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:  Holy crap!  Two updates in one day!  There must be pigs flying in the air because I'm never this fast with updates!  Anyway, thanks to all of my readers for putting up with my crap, and for making this one of my most successful books. 

Keep up the good work, and I'll see you next chapter, Ryan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 28 12
Somewhere in the north an army of Hybrids, a lethal combination of Shifter and Vampire, was being created. An army with an ability to shift between a...
813K 22K 40
This is a story of pain, suffering...and the unrelenting power of love. Alexis Ford is a hybrid - part werewolf and part human. Her father was an Alp...
139K 7.7K 43
*Sequel to CREATURES OF THE NIGHT / Cannot be read as a standalone* It's been three months since Elias' body went missing, and without him, the shift...
1.6M 32.1K 48
Akela has to leave her home when she is attacked. She joins a pack a werewolves where she finds her true mate. Another pack of enemy werewolves is ou...