Unexpected Love (Seventeen Se...

By Canadian_Kpop

Jeonghan had always thought he was straight, but what happeneds when one his best friend kisses him, and he l... More

Chapter 1: Kisses
Chapter 2: Love
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 4: Debut Showcase
Chapter 5: Busy Schedule, Tests, and Anger
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Hospital trips
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Let's talk about it
Chapter 10: Friend Zone
Chapter 11: Everyone's Home
Chapter 12: Parentsign
Chapter 14: Telling the members
Chapter 15: Last Day of Rest
Chapter 16: Promoting and Apologizes
Chapter 17: Preparing and Ideas
Chapter 18: Avoiding
Chapter 19: Living Room Chats
Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 1
Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 2
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Hair Colour and Phone Calls
Not an update
Chapter 23: A Talk With Mr. Hong
Chapter 24: Jeonghan's Home
Chapter 25: S.coups's Home
Chapter 26: The Courts
Chapter 27: Music Video Shoot
Chapter 28: Call From a Brother
Chapter 29: Promoting Again
Chapter 30: You Need to Talk to Him
Chapter 31: Going Home Again
Chapter 32: We're Fine
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Chapter 13: Jealously

3.9K 153 193
By Canadian_Kpop

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

When we arrived home from the event, I waited for S.coups in the kitchen.

This was a place that we could meet because the members were rarely in the kitchen.

Soon S.coups came in.

"Mingyu's with Wonwoo." S.coups said. "He wouldn't talk to me."

"I'm sure he's okay." I said, trying to comfort my lover.

"Jeonghan, you saw his neck too." S.coups said. "Something happened."

I sighed. "I know, I know. Just, I'm sure Mingyu will help him. We can trust Mingyu. He's a good kid."

"Yeah, you're right." S.coups said.

It was quiet for a minute before Hoshi walked in.

"Hyung." He said and we just looked at him seeing as he wasn't being specific on who he was talking to. "Could I talk to you?"

"I'm guessing you mean me." S.coups said and Hoshi nodded.

S.coups looked at me and I nodded meaning it was okay for him to leave so the two left the kitchen and want into the hallway.

I went closer to the door of the kitchen so I could hear the conversion. I could barely hear them but I could still make out what they were saying.

"What's up?" S.coups asked.

"Well, I want to get over Dk." Hoshi said.

"Haven't you already done that?" S.coups asked. "You aren't moping in bed anymore."

"That's not what I mean." Hoshi said. "I don't want to have feelings for him anymore."

S.coups sighed. "That isn't just something you can stop doing. It takes time."

"There isn't a way I can't, you know, speed things up?" Hoshi asked.

"I know it's hard but you'll have to get used to these feelings." S.coups said. "My best suggestion is to hang out with him like you used to. Try thinking about him like your friend again. I think that would be the best."

Hoshi nodded. "Alright, thanks hyung."

"Go on." S.coups said. "Go talk to him. I think he misses his partner in crime."

I know it was a weird thought but the way S.coups was talking made it sound like he had experience with this type of thing. Maybe he had, I don't know everything about him.

As I heard S.coups coming back I quickly went back to the counter where I was standing before so he wouldn't know I was listening.

"I'm back." S.coups said.

I didn't say anything and looked at the floor because I couldn't stop thinking of S.coups loving someone else. I think I was jealous.

"What's wrong?" S.coups asked and walked closer to me and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"Have you ever loved someone else?" I asked and looked up at him.

S.coups laughed. "You listened, didn't you?"

I looked down and S.coups just laughed again.

"I've small relationships with girls growing up but nothing serious." S.coups said. "And..."

"And?" I questioned.

S.coups sighed. "I used to have a crush on Doyoon."

"Oh." I said still looking at the floor.

"You don't have to worry so much." S.coups said. "He's been gone for almost a year. I don't even think about him anyone more."

I nodded. "Okay."

"Jeonghan, stop being jealous and believe me, please." S.coups said and lifted my head by my chin. "I love you and only you."

S.coups then leaned down and kiss my lips passionately.

When we broke apart I stared into his eyes.

"Do you believe me now?" S.coups asked not breaking our eye contact.

I just slowly nodded.

"Ummmm..."

S.coups and I both looked over and saw our maknae standing in the doorway. We quickly, and awkwardly, separated from each over.

"What do you need Dino?" S.coups said.

"My pain medication." Dino said. "Remember, I have to take one in the morning and one before I go to bed."

"Oh right." S.coups and started walking around in the kitchen. "Where did I put them."

"They're still in your coat pocket." I said. "That's where you put them when his parents gave them to you."

"Right." S.coups said and left to get them.

"Was I interrupting something?" Dino asked with a smirk on his face.

"Not at all." I said.

"Hyung, I may be the maknae but I'm still a teenage boy and I'm not stupid." Dino said. "I know what I just saw."

"You are three years old now go to bed you little fetus." I said, still wanting to think he was innocent even though I know what my mind was like at his age.

Dino pouted. "I'm not a fetus."

I sighed. "Would please just go to bed."

"Here we go!" S.coups said as he came back in with a pill bottle.

"I still needed my pill." Dino said pointing to the pill bottle in S.coups's hand.

Dino took the pill bottle and left the room.

"What happened while I was gone?" S.coups asked.

I went over and hugged S.coups. "Dino isn't an innocent child anymore."

"Of course" S.coups said. "He's 17, he probably watches porn without us knowing."

I shook my head against S.coups's chest. "I don't want to think about that."

S.coups laughed. "We should sleep."

"I wish me could sleep together." I said.

"Oh already?" S.coups said.

"Yah!" I lifted my head and smacked him. "Not like that!"

S.coups just laughed but I stayed angry at him.

"Aw I'm sorry baby." S.coups said and pouted. "Forgive me?"

I sighed. "Fine."

"Anyway, we could if the members knew." S.coups said.

"Yeah but they don't know." I said.

"We could tell them." S.coups said.

"I'm still worried about Joshua though." I said.

S.coups sighed. "No matter when we bring it up, he's still probably not going to like it at first."

"You're right." I said. "When should we tell them?"

"Tomorrow?" S.coups asked. "We have most of the day off."

"So soon?" I asked.

"Then tomorrow night, we can sleep together." S.coups said.

"My type of sleeping or your type?" I questioned.

S.coups laughed. "Which ever you prefer baby."

"Then my type of sleep." I said and laughed slightly.

"Everything will be okay." S.coups said. "Joshua will probably be mad at first but he should understand that he can't change your heart."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"Now to bed." S.coups said and stepped out of our embrace. "We still need to get up at an early time tomorrow."

"Alright, goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." S.coups said.

I started to leave but S.coups grabbed my wrist. "Jeonghan."

"Huh?" 

S.coups leaned towards me and pecked my lips before leaving the kitchen.

After he left I let out a slow breath.

Why can such a small action make my heart beat this much?

I left the kitchen and headed for my bedroom.

I went in and found Dk on his phone and Woozi sitting there looking angry but his cheeks were a nice shade of pink.

I walked over to Dk.

"Do you know what's up with him?" I asked.

Dk looked over at Woozi and started laughing.

"Hyung your cheeks!" He yelled between his laughs.

"Yah shut up." Woozi said and lifted his blankets up over him and laid back down. 

I smacked Dk in the arm. "Good going."

It took a few more seconds but Dk calmed down.

"Sorry hyung." He said.

I sighed and just went to my own bed. I need to get a good nights sleep.

Tomorrow was going to be quite stressful I think.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I finished this rather quickly.

K, I'm going to say this on every story. I don't know how updating is going to be after this week because I broke my phone. I have my old phone, which I'm currently using, but it's slow as hell.

Omg I'm so blind without my glasses. My mom is forcing me shopping.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.6K 35
Yoon Jeonghan's first day in prison was hell. The hunger in other people's eyes while watching him just exist in front of them was creeping Jeonghan...
153K 9.4K 25
❝What? No. Guys don't kiss.❞ ❝C'mon. It's not like it'll mean anything.❞ | When Jimin finally gets noticed by his crush, he realizes just how unexp...
24.1K 904 17
"Shua Hyung, admit it! You love Yoon Jeonghan!" "No, we're just really good friends. It's normal to feel this way because of your friend.." "Are you...
706 34 11
"You're the only one I can see Seungcheol." "And you're the only one I love Jeonghan." *jeongcheol* *Short story* *Soulmate au? * * Prosopagnosia...