At the edge Hiccup/Male Drago...

By AceAtomCatV66

This is during dragons race to the edge. Where Hiccup and Toothless are in for more danger by an unexpected c... More

Helping hand
a million times hotter.
Explanation.
Giving thanks
Training
Before Explanation
Back at the Edge
Lets not fight. Nevermind lets fight.
Talk and walk
Different.
Two in one.
Hiccup
Warm welcomes
Heroes.
Inquisitor
Party time.
1K to 2K
Im sorry.
paper thin trail.
Not the same.
Cope
The Glory of The Hunt.
The Edge of the line.
Finale.
40K reader notice.
100+K Readers

Invitation

35.4K 870 138
By AceAtomCatV66

Hiccup, Y/N, and toothless sat in shelter not able to go anywhere far due to toothless being grounded.

"So uh Hiccup. Where did you come from?"

"I came from a place that me and some of my friends like to call Dragons Edge!"

"Sounds.. Fun!"

Hiccup smiles and continues walking

"Can we walk there?"

"No we can only go via dragon, it's an island"

"Well do you have any way for anyone to find us"

Hiccup thought and remembered telling every one that he will be heading west Back to Berk.

*Well looks like we're walking back to Berk then*

"Well Berk is about 5? No 3 miles...that way NO wait it's That way...please don't tell me were LOST!" hiccup fumbles and turns frantically. Until he looks over to toothless.

"Okay bud it's an emergency! Plasma Flare! Now"

Toothless shoots a ball of plasma in the air and it explodes

"Alright well maybe Astrid or someone else saw that."

"Dragon! Ones near by Sir" Said a distant voice

Hiccup and Y/N heard the faint voice

"Hiccup You and toothless hide!"

"What about-"

"Just do it!" (Yesterday you said tomorrow)

Hiccup and toothless don't move and see 5 men in heavy steel armor.

"Ahh Y/N! It is you I see you caught a dragon and its Rider"

"What does he mean by that?"
Hiccup steps away Toothless over him protecting him.

"Hiccup I told you to run!"

"Run?! You actually wanted to help this boy!" The man reaching for his Great Sword on his back

"How dare you raise your arm!"

"Who will stop me? you! Please you kill me and you will be considered a traitor..even if you already WERE one."

"I don't care!"

"Even against your own family!"
The man snapped and Y/N looked saddened and stood down.

"So what will it be? Join him and become an enemy of the Inquisition. Or come back and we will kill him"

"Toothless plasma bast! Now"
Hiccup ordered Toothless and he shot a blast of plasma hitting the floor in front of the man knocking him over. Hiccup jumps on Toothlesses saddle grabbing Y/N and when the man sits up sees toothless run and left his line of vision..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 13.8K 25
Y/n is a night fury. Thought to be the last one of her kind. And then things changed. Y/n met Toothless. And hiccup. And the twins. Life changed into...
33.5K 1.1K 61
Most of my life I have been hiding from everyone and everything. Without my best friend, though, I wouldn't have survived. One seemingly normal day...
8.4K 172 11
Hiccup and his fellow riders try to defend the edge from another dragon hunter attack led by Viggo and his brother Ryker. But during the battle, Hicc...
77K 3.2K 21
It's been a month since Dragons and Vikings were brought together, now the only thing left to do is train them. Its close to winter in Berk, putting...