Cold Love - MIL sequel second...

By tereselovlien

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. T... More

Chapter one: how it all changed
Chapter two: what can I do?
Chapter three: same old
Chapter four: fix us
Chapter five: bad accident?
Chapter six: a therapist
Chapter seven: change for him
Chapter eight: quit your job?
Chapter nine: the reason
Chapter ten: separated?
Chapter eleven: talk to him
Chapter twelve: like old days
Chapter thirteen: heartbroken
Chapter fourteen: don't say anything
Chapter fifteen: not the only one
Chapter sixteen: back together?
Chapter eighteen: stand together forever (final chapter)

Chapter seventeen: normal again...

10.6K 570 73
By tereselovlien

* Hello guys! I see you're satisfied after my previous chapter? ;) I hope you'll like this and see how the couple goes .xx 

* Also, I want to share this chapter as a celebration for me reaching 400 followers! Thank you so much for reading my stories, voting & commenting, and of course following. I love you all .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes as he woke up. For the first time in weeks, he spotted Jungkook sleeping beside him peacefully. His face didn't look intense, disturbed or anything negative. He looked happy again. He looked satisfied.

"Good morning Taehyung," Jungkook suddenly spoke, and it made Taehyung slightly jump as he thought he was sleeping.

"Oh, good morning Jungkook," he said embarrassed as he was caught staring at him yet again.

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled at Taehyung. "Want breakfast?"

Out of habit, Taehyung sat right up, "what, you're hungry? Should I make breakfast?"

Without Taehyung realising, Jungkook pulled him back down in bed whilst giving him a soft kiss on the lips, but not too long since they hadn't brushed their teeth yet. "No, I'll make it. Just relax and come out to the kitchen whenever you want," he whispered sweetly to him, and then he got up, put on his bathrobe they had each in the bedroom whenever they felt too lazy to put on clothes, and exited the room.

Taehyung didn't know how to react. After all this time, it was always him who had made breakfast for Jungkook. He'd be too grumpy to do anything himself, and it even became a habit to Taehyung to keep making breakfast for him. He literally did everything for him. How did I even manage to stay with him? He thought to himself after thinking back. Because I love him.

The light haired male jumped off of the bed as well as picking up his own bathrobe and went over to the kitchen. Jungkook was nearly done with his special egg-and-bacon-with-bread breakfast, and he had put plates and glass filled with juice on the table. Happily, Taehyung sat down with a big grin on his face, and the sight of it made Jungkook smile secretly.

"It looks good," Taehyung complimented him as they both had taken their seats and was about to start eating. Right before Taehyung could take his first bite, his phone rang. "Hello?" he answered, forgetting to look at the caller ID.

"Taehyung? Where are you? Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Why aren't you here?" It was of course Park Jimin.

"Jimin, calm down. I'm at home," Taehyung chuckled, making the other boy fall silent, "you there?"

"How the fuck are you home?" the boy nearly yelled in the phone, causing Taehyung to glare at the phone in pain from his beloved ears.

"What do you mean? I'm home, and you interrupted my breakfast," he grumpy replied as he finally took his first bite. It tasted more deliciously in his mouth than regular food because of a certain person, and he sent him a 'thumbs up' sign, which the younger one grinned happily to. 

"Is Jungkook there?" he asked. Taehyung nodded stupidly.

"Yeah."

"Can I talk to him?" Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, who was already looking at him, and he gave him his phone and mouthed Jimin as Jungkook accepted his phone.

"Hello?" he asked, waiting to hear Jimin out. Taehyung couldn't help but to carefully look at Jungkook to watch his reactions, since he couldn't hear Jimin from where he sat.

"Did you tell Taehyung?" Jimin asked confused.

Jungkook quickly glanced at Taehyung before answering. "No, I didn't," he answered.

"Jungkook, if you finally want to go back to him, he deserves to know everything and be explained to. You can't just make him believe everything is okay now because you've realised your fault. If you're not telling him by tonight, I will."

And then the boy hung up the phone.

Jungkook gave Taehyung back his phone without saying anything and just kept on eating. Taehyung kept on glancing at him, worried that Jungkook might turn back into what he was trying to change from. Taehyung was sure he'd leave Jungkook if he didn't get himself together and just kept on doing what he had done for years now.

But it wasn't like that at all for Jungkook. He wanted badly to tell Taehyung. Exactly what he had told Jimin, and Taehyung would find out today, either by Jungkook, or Jimin. He wanted Taehyung to hear it from him himself, but he just had to pick up the courage to tell him directly without chickening out. 

What was so hard saying? It was the fact that he had to say everything he had been feeling, and his situation for the past years. Taehyung was clueless. He just found out because he witnessed it all. He just knew how Jungkook was treated, not the reason why he kept on going there and not quitting. But the reason Jungkook found it hard to tell him wasn't because of how he was feeling and that Taehyung didn't deserve to know, because he certainly did. Jungkook was afraid Taehyung would think he's the stupidest being for doing so, for not thinking of himself and only his boyfriend. For not giving it up. That was the type of person Taehyung was. They were alike; trying to protect the other.

"Mm~" Taehyung hummed as he ate up his last piece, "it's really good," he grinned at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled back. "I promise I'll make more breakfasts then."

Jungkook and Taehyung spend the whole day together. They didn't do much, expect from eating and watching the television. They watched Taehyung's favourite cooking program, and they kept on chatting about it, laughing together, and just enjoyed their time together.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook suddenly asked as they were curled up together on the sofa. Taehyung hummed softly in response without looking away from the screen. "I need to tell you. About everything. Because you deserve to know, and you want to, don't you? I'll tell you," Jungkook said, catching Taehyung's attention. He had turned off the screen and stared amazed at Jungkook. "It's kind of hard to just say everything at once, but I want you to know first that I didn't keep that job because I wanted to, or that I was blinded or anything about my dream. My dream is still becoming an tattooist, but I would of course leave that place if that was the only reason," he started, and Taehyung was concentrating on his every word, "it was because of you."

"Me? How does that have to do anything with me?" Taehyung asked surprised. He couldn't understand how he had to do anything with his job until recently.

Jungkook sighed. "It's because they knew I wanted to quit, and they wouldn't let me. No other people wanted to work there, and they took me as an opportunity to keep, even by force, and threats."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. "They threatened you?"

"With you," Jungkook nodded, "they knew about my relationship with you, and they used you to threatened me into staying. That's why I kept on going there and pretended like everything was normal."

Taehyung didn't know what to say. Everything was so clear, but there was still some things left unanswered. "What about when you came home drunk every night? Did they force you to go out with them as well after work?"

Jungkook glanced away to not meet gaze with Taehyung. "That...was partly a reason, yes, but I also didn't protest much. I...was too scared to come home. Afraid you'd find out, and when I drank, I knew you'd just put me to bed and not question me. I didn't realise how much I had changed and shut you out, and that I was wrong all along," Jungkook explained, afraid to meet Taehyung's eyes again, "I'm terribly sorry Tae. I've been so stupid, and I promise to find a solution from getting away without any of us getting hurt," Jungkook begged for forgiveness.

They both were silent to begin with, and Jungkook was too nervous to look up at Taehyung. "Jungkook," he finally said after a while, "do you look at me as a weak person? Do you think we wouldn't be able to get away from them at all? Did you think that we'd just live like this forever?" he asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, I didn't. I was just too afraid to do anything or ask for help," he mumbled, a tear slipping down his cheek. Before it dropped down, Taehyung dried it away with his thumb.

"Don't cry Jungkookie," he whispered, "I love you. I'll always love you. If we just stand together, being open to each other, we can fight through everything, okay? We have to believe in each other. And I'm grateful you want to protect me, but let's protect each other from now on, okay?" Jungkook nodded, and they kissed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 33.8K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
1.2K 53 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
27.3K 1.5K 49
What is it that makes a man fall in love with a someone at first sight? Appearance? Aura? Wealth? No, when campus prince and gaming expert, student k...
103K 5.6K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...