Dear Annie,

Galing kay IndieGirl101

(Sequel to 'Love, Annie'.) Love. It's what they have. At least, up until the moment when Annie gets into a ca... Higit pa

Excerpt
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

452 22 3
Galing kay IndieGirl101

Hello hello, my lovlies! CHAPTER SEVEN WHOOO. This is mostly a filler slash fluff. Enjoy :)

Happy Reading ^-^

Sim <3

Dear Annie,

Chapter 7

“I…um…”

“I just-I mean, I had this dream and you-I-we…” Annie tried explaining. She took a deep breath in, “Am I supposed to be dating you?”

“Ah…”

I didn’t know what to say. After wanting her to remember so badly and not getting that, I stopped expecting it to happen soon. Now that it did, I had to way to respond.

“YES, for Christ sake!” Louis shouted. “YES, YOU ARE DATING NIALL.”

“Then…you sent this?” She asked me, holding out the letter I had written her. I nodded.

“It’s how we met.”

 “Write me more letters,” Annie asked.

“I will.”

Everyone was silent for a moment.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I think I’ll go back to bed,” Harry said, clearing his throat.

“Yeah, I’m supposed to meet Aria tomorrow,” Liam added. “I’m going to head off too.”

“I’m just tired, mate,” Zayn mumbled, stumbling out the door.

Louis stood there for a second, as Annie and I stared at him. “Well, bye,” he ended up saying, running off.

“Night, Annie,” I told her, but she stopped me.

“Wait,” she protested. “Stay here?”

I hesitated. I didn’t know if I should. I didn’t know if she’d remember anything else.

“Okay,” I ended up saying, sitting on the bed next to her.

“Tell me how we met,” she requested.

“Well, face to face, we didn’t meet until six months after we began writing to one another,” I explained. “How it began was you…”

With that, we ended up staying up late, talking and me telling her things that she didn’t remember, until she fell asleep. I stayed momentarily, staring at the blank ceiling, thinking about what the hell I was going to do now. Eventually, my eyes fell on Annie. She knows she’s my girlfriend, she knows she’s famous, she knows everything.

So why did I still feel like crap?

“Morning,” Liam mumbled, yawning, as he stumbled into the kitchen, looking like a walking zombie.

I snorted. “Good or bad morning?”

“Bad,” he sighed. “Aria canceled. Her frightening brother wanted a brother sister day. I’m almost positive he’s spying on us and purposely decided to pull her out today of all days.”

I glanced at him again, before pulling the bread out of the toaster. “Yeah, it does seem pretty likely, doesn’t it?”

“You’ve met the guy, you should know!”

“But see, he’s not as scary with the rest of us lads as he is with you.”

Liam ‘hmph’-ed and muttered, “You’re just lucky Annie doesn’t have a brother.”

He started walking off into the living room, so I shouted, “But she does have Jason!”

“Touché!” he yelled back.

“Shut up, mates,” Harry groaned, walking in next. Seeing the state of the kitchen, he asked, “Need some help, Ni?”

“Please,” I begged.

“Waffles?” he questioned.

“Annie likes them, so yes,” I smiled.

With the help of Harry, we managed to make breakfast for not only Annie, but everyone else too, without making too much of a mess. Harry miraculously got Liam to clean up the kitchen for us (I think Harry bribed him by saying that he would get Ariabella’s brother to back off for a couple hours today), leaving me to carry the tray of Annie’s breakfast, straight up to Annie herself.

After knocking and entering her room, I set the tray aside and tried waking up Annie. The thing with waking Annie up-you shouldn’t. I learned that lesson a long time ago.

You just don’t do it, unless you’re prepared for a lot of hurt.

She kicked me in the groin the first time I’d done it. Albeit, she didn’t mean to, but it just proved a point.

That’s why I took some of Zayn’s pillows to use as protection before shaking her. “Annie! Annie, wake up!”

I gave her a small shove more, and she punched the pillow that I held against my face.

I’m pretty sure I would have gotten a broken nose right there. “Whaaaat,” she moaned. “I don’t want to.”

“I brought you breakfast?” I tried.

She opened her eyes, deliberating for a moment. “Okay,” she ended up saying, sitting up straight. “One sec,” she added, running into the bathroom, turning the faucet on.

Three minutes and fifty two seconds later, she was back (but who was counting?)

She kept fumbling around with her fingers and stuttering. I gave her a confused look, but she wouldn’t look at me.

What happened?

“So, er…who, um, made thi-is?”

“I started it,” I told her, pausing. “But it became an utter mess, so Harry finished it. Actually,” I glanced at the food in the plate I was holding, “I think Harry threw mine out. This is all his.”

She started laughing. “It’s the thought that counts?”

That might’ve been the first thing she’s said this morning without stuttering or feeling awkward (I think).

“Thanks,” she said, kissing my cheek hesitantly.

I sighed. “You don’t have to do stuff like that. You don’t even remember me.”

“I’m trying to,” she quietly said.

“I know,” I told her. I pushed the plate of food toward her and she smiled gratefully.

“Will you keep writing me letters until I remember?” she asked.

“I’ll keep writing you letters until I die,” I honestly said, curling up on her bed.

“What if I die first?” she asked.

“That’s not exactly something I’d like to think about,” I flatly said. After a short speck of silence, I added, “But I’d still keep writing you.”

She smiled slightly. We sat in utter silence for another few minutes (this time, I didn’t count).

Then she asked, “Do you love me?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Do I love you?”

I looked up at her. “I hope.”

Dear Annie,

Now that you know me, I might as well try and help you remember the past three years (well, two and a half really, because I didn’t know you before that).

First, though, I want you to remember that I love you.

Always remember that.

So here’s the deal with us. We didn’t meet each other face to face for about six months. I went to Florida because Zayn’s childhood best friend died of supposed suicide, only without a note.

(We almost got killed a numerous amount of times. Neither management, nor you were happy about it. If I had to pick, I’m pretty sure I was more scared of you than management. You chewed me out pretty good more than once over it).

The only way you found out who I was, though, was because I accidentally butt dialed you on the way to Ciara’s home (that was Zayn’s best friend). You recognized our voices.

Actually, you were pretty pissed off then too, and I almost pissed my pants with fear.

But then you said it was okay, not completely though, because you and Jason made a bet on whether or not I was me. Jason figured out himself that the Niall you were writing to was me Niall, but you refused to believe that.

You lost, obviously.

You had to…well, I can’t remember all of it. I remember you had to eat fifteen super hot red chili peppers in one minute though, and that you ended up eating five or six all at once (you then ran for it, and drank a whole bottle of diet coke, some lemonade, nutella, jam, milk, mustard, all that kind of stuff). Jason had you video chat me when this was happening. I think he also gave you a shirt that read something along the lines of “Jason McGuiness is always right”. Didn’t he also make you clean his dorm or something?

Anyway, after we actually met, you ended up staying the night (hint hint, you said something about Jason and Natasha wanting “alone time”).

So yes. There it is. The first six months of ‘us’ I suppose.

Hope this helped. I love you.

Niall

“This is it?” Annie asked, excitedly looking down at my second letter.

I nodded. “This is it.”

She eagerly took it, throwing her arms around my neck. “Thank you! You’re the best!”

I watched her running off, in a daze.

Zayn walked towards me, drinking milk. “You gave her another letter?”

“Yup.”

“She hugged you?”

“Yup.”

“You happy?”

“Yup.”

He nodded, sipping on his milk. “Cool.” I grinned. “Just wait until she finds out you lied about Natasha being able to have kids.”

My smile fell apart and instead, my eyes widened.

Crap.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

187K 2.7K 45
*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and everyone is like family. It's late April...
91.7K 778 28
One trip to Nando’s with her obsessive fangirl friend changes Arianna’s life. She meets One Direction and becomes good friends with them. As Ari’s li...
5.4M 42.4K 50
The Sequel to Your Good luck charm, What really happened over that Summer? What is Lucy hiding? Something changed, something big. But unknown to all...
282K 2.9K 47
It's been almost twenty years since Liam has had contact with Harry, his ex-fiancé. He moved on and had a pretty good life. But one day, he decides...