Live while we're young (Going...

By lemleylevine1Dfan

Scarlett Hayze is a 22 year old movie star. Her best friend is Skylar McIntosh. Scarlett meets a boy named Za... More

1) Twitter
2) date night
3) thinking
4) Italian
5) beach walk
6) meeting the boys
7) lightswitch
8) secrets
9) poor harry
10) sky and niall sittin in a tree!
11) dinner with the parents
12) black and blue
13) italian date #2
14) play time
15) new phone
16) Tour
17) Liam and Harry so scared
18) Party night
19) Waterpark
20) skylar...
21) Is she alive?
22)never the same way again
23) save her!
24) Sibiling mixup
25) Where are you Harrison?
26) Homemade Mac and Cheese
27) Harry is gone
28) Scary Starbucks
30) I love you Zayn Malik
31) 23rd Birthday
32) ..Are you!?
33) The tests
34) She's coming back...
35)"Your father" she said
36) Player?
37) Genders!
38) Beautiful cursive
39) Everything.Perfect
40) What's happening?
41) Family
42) In deep shit
43) Change everything?
44) Men
45) Hormone party
46) Important conversations
47) More genders!
48) Together
49) Pickles
50) Present time
51) surprise
52) Water
53) Another
54) Yes, another
55) Forever
Authors note
Authors note

29) New York

57 1 0
By lemleylevine1Dfan

Zayn's POV:

The plane ride had finally ended and we were in New York City. It was 9:00 at night.Scarlett had always wanted to come here and now she has. We had 2 days before the next concert so we had time to sight see and look around the city. Even though the boys and I have already been to New York,  there was still stuff that we hadn't seen. We got to this really big and nice 5 star hotel. It was really stinkin nice. Nice big, high bed. Wood floors and dressers.Marble shower and counters. It was absolutely gorgeous. I set the bags down on the floor. 

"I can't wait to go out tonight. I'm supper excited" Scarlett says, dropping her bags and turning around so she can see my face.She gave a soft smile and I gave one back

"Me too" i reply. Shes still smiling and I can tell what she wants. But do we have time for that? ehh, who cares. Before I can do something, she tackles me on to the big ass bed. She starts stripping my clothes off and we have some quick sex before we meet the boys and go out. When we are done, we take a quick shower together and get dressed. I wear a white tee-shirt, leather jacket, black jeans, and black vans. I look at myself in the mirror quickly and look at Scarlett. She's wearing dark skinny jeans, plain white tee shirt, a red snap back with a New York Yankee symbol (she is a fan. Her dad is from there but has never been to the states), and red high tops. She looked supper gorgeous. She had straightened her hair and put on some light eyeshadow. She smiled at me.

"How do I look?" she asks me and I'm speechless

"Beautiful" i mumble. She giggles and smiles back.  

"Babe, you look hot!" she says excitedly

"You say that like your surprised" I say and laugh. She walks over to me and slides into my arms.

"So full of yourself" she says into my chest. I loved this girl.

Scarlett's POV:

"We should probably meet the boys know" I say and we both grab our phones and go to the room where we are going to meet. We open the room and Harry and Liam are on the couch  watching TV. They look up and smile at us and get up. They both walk towards us and Harry pulls me into a hug.

"You look hot sis" Harry whispers into my hair. I chuckle.

"Thank you. You do too. You always do. I don't know how your still single" I whisper back pull away from our hug. Harry chuckles quietly and goes over to Zayn and gives him a hug. Liam comes to me and gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek. 

"Hey beautiful" He says and I laugh

"Hey" i say. Liam let's go of me and the four of us go sit on the couch. Within 10 minutes, the 7 of us are in the Limo and driving to main street to do some shopping. Sky and I had gotten new shoes and Louis got a new Tee shirt that I quite liked alot and I was sure that Elenore would too. After we walked up and down the street, we got back into the Limo and we went to an Ice cream shop. It was really cute and they had some really interesting flavors. I had some peanut butter kind of flavor and it was really good. I loved it. After we finished our ice cream, we walked through this cute little town with a bunch of shops. I had so much fun. Niall and Liam had gotten a new sweatshirt. Zayn and Harry had gotten new button down tops. I really liked everything that everyone got. It was about 11 when we got back to the hotel. I changed into my PJs and went right to bed. I didn't say goodnight to anyone.

The next morning we quickly got up for the day. We wanted to do so many things. We drove an hour to go see the statue of Liberty and it was really amazing. I took atlest 200 pictures at the island (I'm a total picutre freak). Then we drove back and went to go see the empire state building and then the 9/11 tribune center. I almost started crying there. But the last thing we did that i really loved, was that  we went on a Yankee Stadium Tour. I couldn't believe that we went there and it was Zayn's idea. I was so happy. 

When we got back to the hotel we went back to the meeting room. 

"We should go out clubbing"Harry suggests

"I haven't been clubbing in forever!" I saw excidetly

"We should totally go!' Skylar says

"Let's do it." Liam says

"But you can't stay out too long. We have a busy day tomorrow" Paul says

Zayn's POV:

Scarlett and I went back to our room to change. I put on blue jeans, a gray tee, a blue button down shirt (but wasn't buttoned) and some black vans. Scarlett and Sky said that they were going to dress up but I had no clue that they were going to wear dresses. Scar looked beautiful. She wore a tight blue dress with sparkles all over on it. It went down to her mid thigh and it was strappless. She wore matching blue shoes. Skylar wore the same thing but black (pictures of what they look like on the side). They both looked gorgeous. The boys and I couldn't keep our eyes off them. We had all met back at the meeting room

"Ready to go?" sklyar asked. The boys and me were speechless but Louis slowly nodded after he noticed that nobody else was going to do anything.

"Ok! let's go!" Scarlett said excidetlly. She was so happy today. She ovbiously had alot of fun. We had gotten into the limo and the driver took us to the best club that he knew. When we pulled up to the place, the 7 of us got out and walked in. On the left was a DJ and a huge dance floor and it had a discoball hanging from the ceiling. The DJ was playing loud music and on the right, was the bar. I didn't even know where to start. I grabbed Scarlett's hand and pulled her onto the dance  floor. I started dancing with her to the beat of the song. She giggled as I did some crazy and dorky dance moves. I pulled her off after about a half hour and we had a few drinks. She was a little buzzed. 

"I'm gonna go dance with Harry. He seems a little sad" she says to me and leaves me at the bar.

Scarlett's POV:

"Harry, what's wrong?" i say  sitting next to him. He was at the bar, drinking some kind of beer. 

"Nothing"

"wonna go dance?" i ask

"sure!" he replies. I take him to the dance floor and start dancing with him to a fast Bruno Mars song. I had so much fun. We must have danced for about an hour. We laughed and talked a little bit. I looked over to see Zayn still sitting at the bar. But now he was talking to a blond girl. She tilted her head back because she was laughing. Then she put her hand on his shoulder and he put his on her waist.. WAIT..WHAT!? Zayn had pulled her close to him and they kissed but they were no longer kissing..they were making out now. I had stopped moving and just stood frozen in place. 

"What are you looking at"Harry asks, looking in the direction that I'm looking in but then notices because his face tenses. When they pull apart, Zayn looks around and then we meet eachothers eyes. He just stares and then get up from the bar stool and starts walking over to me. I don't give him enough time, because i run to the womans bathroom and lock the door. i look at myself in the mirror and start to cry. My mascara is starting to run and that just makes me cry even harder. Then there is a knock at the door. 

"Go away!" i yell

"Scarlett, it's Skylar. Let me in." a voice comes through the door. I unlock the door and open it to see Skylar. She pulls me into a hug and doesn't let go. Then Zayn sees us. 

"Scarlett!" Zayn yells and runs over but almost falls. He's buzzed but he's not drunk. He knew what he was doing when he was doing it. That just made it hurt more. Zayn had reached me and tried to pull me into a hug but I push him off me.

"Don't touch me!" I snap

"Scarlett, I'm sorry" he slowly says. 

"We're going home" Skylar says, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Zayn. We walk over to Niall.

"I'm going back to the hotel with Scarlett. I'll see you when you get back" Sky says to him

"Why? What happened?" he asks

"Ask Zayn. We're taking a cab back. have fun, bye" she says giving him a quick kiss and leading us both out of the club. She got us a cab and in 20 minutes, we were in her room talking about what had happened. I had grabbed my stuff and brought into Skylar and Niall's room. I planned to sleep in Harry's room but since he wasn't back yet, I was going to wait til they got back to go into his room.  I was crying my eyes out when Niall walked into the room. 

"We're back" he says

"Ok" sky says. I"m wiping the tears away from my face

"..Hey scar"

"Hey" i say and mannage to get a smile but I made it ovbious that it was fake

"We talked to Zayn." Niall says

"And?" Sky asks

"He feels like a piece of shit but....."Niall replies

"I don't want to know..Well, he should be... I'm going to go sleep in Harry's room. Goodnight!" i say. I give them a hug goodnight and leave the room. I walk down the hallway with my duffle bag to Harry's room. I knock on the door and Harry's opens the door. He instantly grabs me and gives me a tight hug. 

"Can I sleep here?" i ask

"sure."

"Thank you. I don't want to sleep with Zayn after what he did and I don't want to bother Niall and Sky and the other i don't trust as much as I trust you". I walk into his room and I change quickly and jump into bed. I wake up feeling bodyheat next to me. Was that all a dream? but then i have a headache. I turn around to see my brother sleeping next to me. It wasn't a dream. Zayn had made out with another girl. I get up to brush my teeth but then I realize that I had forgotten my toothbrush in Zayn's room. I leave the room and walk down the hallway. I just plan to slip in and slip out of the room. I walk in and see..Zayn..shirtless..in bed..with that same girl that I saw him kissing last night! 

I didn't want to say anything but it slipped.

"YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!" i scream my lungs out. Zayn sits up instantly and with suprise, looks at me. 

"Scarlett!" he says with suprise. He gets up off the bed but he's not wearing anything. I just look at his face with shock and hurt on mine. 

"I don't have time for you to fucking explain. I don't want to know, you asshole" i say. I run into the bathroom, grab my toothbrush and leave the room, slamming the door

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 66 28
In Ireland and London, As Elisa Anderson grows back her old hair. she starts to fall for her best friends' -Niall Horan- band mate named Louis Tomlin...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
6.9K 66 32
Skylar is 18 years old and has just found out she has a long lost couisn, and who may that be, the one and only LIAM PAYNE! shes going to live with h...