Fast and furious. My version.

By TheBookLoverof99

Lexi Turner was a normal girly girl and did whatever her parents told her..... up until racing changed her. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Notice
SEQUEL

Chapter 10

23.5K 541 71
By TheBookLoverof99

Hey guys it's me Thebookloverof99. I just want to let you know that likes and comments mean more to me then you know so please. Like it, comment on it. What direction do you want the story to go. Do you think Dom should end up with Letty or Lexi. I would like to know because I wouldn't want to upload a chapter and you didn't like it. Thanks for reading.

*************************************************************

When I got there I climbed out of the car to see Vince walking up to me with a rag in his hands. He cleaned his hands on his way over to me.

"Hey you." I said.

"Hey, do you want to help me with our cars or do you need to fix yours?"

"Wow you jumped straight to business." I said.

"I learned from the best." He smiled.

"Mine does need a check up. You don't mind do you?" I asked pointing to the empty spot in the garage.

"Of course not, no-one else is here yet anyway."

I climbed back into my car and reversed it into the garage. I got out and laid down on the creeper then slid underneath the car. I felt around the undercarriage for leaks then did a quick survey of the engine.

"Found a problem?" Vince asked with his head in the bonnet of another car.

"Nope, all good." I said wiping my hands on a rag that I found.

 "Whose car is this?" I asked chucking the rag onto one of the work benches.

"A friend of mine he's useless with cars." He smiled while rolling his eyes at me.

I laughed slightly sitting on a stool that was sitting close by so i could observe while he worked.

"So Vince, have you got a girlfriend?" I asked trying to start small talk and catch up on the seven years I had missed out on.

"No." He said smiling.

"What!? You're a nice, good looking guy, you should have a girlfriend."

"Thanks Lexi." He said slightly embarrassed leaving his head in the engine.

"Do you have your eye on someone?"

"Not at the moment."

"Oh before I forget here's my number to call me when I'm not around." I said tucking a small piece of paper into his back pocket because I knew he'd dirty it with his greasy hands.

"So tell me about Letty." I asked returning to the stool.

"What do you want to know?" He asked with a pointed look.

"How is it that her and Dom are so close know. Before I left, Letty was almost like a stalker, except we  talked to her." I said innocently.

"Well Dom needed someone to talk to and she was there. She had always liked Dom but he always had his eye on you."

"So as soon as I left she snatched him up before anyone else could take him?" I said shaking my head.

"Yep pretty much." He shrugged.

"Do you like her?"

"She's fun, loves cars, good racer. What's not to like?"

"Do you think she's good for Dom?" I asked looking down at the floor, I knew that I probably wouldn't like the answer but I had to know.

"Well we always knew that you were perfect for Dom. Strong willed, shared his love for family and cars, a tough bitch when you want to be and you can take care of yourself. But he's with Letty and it's not like you can kill her so you can take your place again." He said half joking half not.

"I love him Vince, I want to stay, I'm working so hard to stay here. But when I see him with Letty, I feel extremely jealous. Like you were when you found out Mia was going out with that Tommy Fisher guy."

"So what are you saying? Are you saying that you're gonna leave because you can't handle it? Now that's not the Lexi I know." He said shaking his head.

"Exactly that's why I'm going to stick around and be what I do best." I said looking off to the side.

"And what's that?" He asked looking up from the engine confused.

"A bitch." I said adding a little smirk.

He laughed then I joined in.

"That's my girl."

I smiled just before I heard cars coming up the garage driveway. Vince and I stayed where we were as Dom, Mia and Letty walked in. Dom had his eyes on my car then on me.

"Whose piece of shit is this?" Letty asked pointing at my car to Dom.

I stopped smiling. Oh no she didn't.

"That would be my PIECE OF SHIT." I said walking over to them with my arms crossed.

"Well move it this is my parking space." She said to me.

"Excuse me?" I asked I didn't want to start something on my second day of being home.

"I said move your piece of shit before I move it for you. Are you deaf or something?" She said with her hands on her hips.

I looked at Dom with a look of shock on my face. Dom just stood there looking over my shoulder at Vince.

"Letty what is wrong with you?" Mia asked, obviously shocked at Letty's behavior.

Letty turned to look at Mia.

"Who is this bimbo and why is she in my space?" she asked impatiently.

"Letty it's Lexi." Mia said as if she should know.

"When did the bitch get back and why wasn't I informed?" she asked.

I just stood there.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked shaking my head.

She just ignored me.

"What gives you to right to talk to me like that. Are you like this with everyone or just me?" I said, I was so shocked. I didn't like her but I had planned on at least being civil with her.

"Just you." She said narrowing her eyes at me.

"What have I ever done to you?"

She just ignored me.

"Look you gonna move your piece of crap or not?" She said gesturing again to my car.

"Not."

She took a threatening step towards me trying to punch me in the face. I ducked and swung my leg tripping her over.

"Well I think I'll be going now." I said to no-one in particular while climbing into my car.

I closed the door as Vince walked over to me.

"No Lexi don't leave." Vince said with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah Lexi please stay so we can catch." Mia said walking towards me.

"I left the dryer going." Lie.

"And I have to call Sam." Truth.

"We can catch up soon." I said smiling softly at them both before driving out.

I made it to the end of the driveway before watching Mia hit Dom in the arm.

I could hear her yelling from where I was.

"I can't believe you, after all we've gone through you would scare away after seven years. When did you start acting like a complete bitch all of a sudden, I get that you may not like her but the least you could have done is give her the decency of returning her civility."Mia said pushing Letty.

"Look I'm sorry Mia, she didn't have to rush off like that." Dom said.

"Oh yeah, Vince what you both doing before we got here?"

"Arr. We were just talking. I asked her when she left in the morning to come here so we could catch up. She came, she checked out her car. Then she sat and talked to me while I was working on Pete's car. It was nice having her back."

"Exactly you were enjoying time with her, starting to catch up then we came. When we walked in she was smiling, she walked up to us, happy. Then Letty just had  to insult her car. Letty she liked you seven years ago. What a great first impression." Mia just kept yelling.

I  smiled then drove out of there back to my apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 344 34
Lexi Green had grown accustomed to being invisible. She was content to stay under the radar, graduate high school, and get the hell out. A few shor...
623 9 8
Fast and Furious 1-6 What is life like living in Brian O' Connors shadow? How dangerous is it running with the people you call family? Find out in Fa...
11.2K 229 23
Carmen's family never had much. They didn't have much money to buy the newest things, or fancier clothes, but none of that mattered. Her family had a...
22.9K 329 10
(sequel to The thief & a criminal) Cassie was prepared to retire to become Aunty Cass to Mia & Brian's child. But, like every plan, things don't alwa...