The Arrangement (Sterek/Stete...

By adult_disneyprincess

Stiles Stilinski knows what to expect from life, he comes from a good home which means that his life will be... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter Two

4.9K 219 19
By adult_disneyprincess

Stiles has to listen to his father for a few more minutes before he's allowed to leave the room, and he breathes out as he walks down the hallway. His father told him the name of his future husband, a man by the surname of Hale that was a friend of his father, and John told him that he would be here in a few weeks to visit him. Stiles isn't sure what he can do now, nothing a small voice in his head tells him, and he walks outside to where he can be alone for a moment. He's not going to cry or grieve, nothing change his father's mind now, and he sits down just outside of the house. Stiles wonders if this is what Erica feels like, if she sees her life flashing before her eyes, and he sighs out when he hears a horse neighing.

Stiles stands to walk towards the stable, checking out the sound of the horse, and he peeks into the building. He sees Derek brushing one of the horse's manes as he whispers to it gently, Stiles pauses at the doorway to watch him, and he sighs silently to himself as he watches him. He doesn't know why he's here, maybe he just wants to see his horse, and he walks into the stables to look at his horse. He makes a face towards the animal, chuckling softly when he the horse breathes out softly, and Stiles runs his hand down his nose. "When are you leaving to go back with Erica?" Stiles asks Derek, wanting to make conversation with him. Derek turns his head, Stiles' eyes fall to the movement of his muscles in his back, and he looks up at him as he waits for his answer.

"I'm not. I'm staying here for a while. Your father is a friend of my family and as offered to let me stay." Derek tells him, and Stiles sighs as he leans against the stall. It would appear that his father has many friends that Stiles has never met before he was an adult, and they had something to offer John. "What's on your mind, young Stilinski?" Derek asks him, and Stiles hums as he watches him. "Is the smell of horse too much on your sensitive nose?" Derek teases, and Stiles rolls his eyes.

"Perhaps it's the smell of manure that clings to your skin." Stiles snaps, and Derek frowns before he sniffs his arm. "You should clean up. Dinner is in half an hour and you'll be eating with the servants." Stiles says, and Derek laughs as he closes the gate to the stall after petting the horse. "Not even the servants can smell of filth at the table." Stiles adds on, following after him. "Are you staying in the servant halls?" Stiles asks, continuing to follow him since he won't see his father there. He might see his mother there, but he's not ready to see her again nor speak to her about this.

"I'm staying in the servant halls in my own room." Derek tells him, walking towards the house at the edge of the estate. Stiles goes after him, his boots digging into the dirt but he doesn't care, and he follows after him. He's not sure why he is, maybe he just wants to see Derek's room or to clear his head from earlier. "What going your brow so furrowed?" Derek asks him, and Stiles sighs as he walks into the building after Derek opens the door for him.

"My father has sold me off to a man that's twice my age for a price he dare not tell me." Stiles says, and Derek hums as he looks at him. Stiles walks into the room with him, knowing that it's not appropriate for him to be alone with Derek but he doesn't think much of it since he's man and so is Derek, and he looks around the room at Derek's few belongings. "It is no matter. I knew that this would happen to me ever since I was a child. I am no fool." Stiles tells him, and he turns to see Derek taking off his shirt to wash up in the basin of water. Stiles blushes, turning to look away from him, and he clears his throat as stares at the wall.

"I'm sorry. Everyone has arranged marriages. It's the custom of the time and of people of your birth." Derek tells him, and Stiles looks down at his abs. He's never had feelings about another man before, sometimes he flirts with the servants and the maids, but he's never felt the stirring in his loins like he does now. Derek turns towards him, smirking at him some like he can read his mind, and he stalks over towards him. Stiles swallows thickly, Derek shuts the door to his room, and he looks at him with that charming smirk that has Stiles losing his breath. "Have you ever lain with a man, Stiles?" Derek asks him, and Stiles shakes his head as he looks at him. He's never done that, or been with a woman, and breathes out Derek leans forward to kiss him.

"Do you think me to be the person to kiss strangers in their rooms?" Stiles asks him, and he feels Derek's warm laughter against his neck. Derek turns towards him, his lips brushing against his, and Stiles makes a soft noise before he kisses him. It's not his first kiss, his best friend stole that from him when he young, and Derek kisses him back. It's not kissing one of the maids, Derek's lips are rough from his scruff and his dried lips, and Stiles reaches forward to touch his chest with a soft noise. "I'm a respectable young man. I'm not going to do more." Stiles says, and Derek smirks at him before he kisses him again.

"Don't you want to have fun before you're married to an old man?" Derek tells him, and Stiles growls out under his breath at the thought of being touched by an old man that was near his father's age. "Don't you want to know what real pleasure feels like?" Derek asks him, kissing down his throat with a smile that makes Stiles' heart beat faster. "Don't you want to feel what I can make you feel?" Derek asks him, and Stiles turns towards him. "No one will ever know. It'll be our little secret." Derek assures him, and Stiles turns towards him before he kisses him.

Stiles knows that it's wrong, that he shouldn't be doing this when he as a fiancé but it's not his fiancé or his choice to get married, so the thought of that goes out the window. "Yes. I want that." Stiles tells him, and Derek grins at him before he pushes him towards the bed. Stiles lands on the bed and he smiles at Derek while he leans over towards him, and Stiles licks at his lips as he watches him. "Are you going to fuck me like a I want? I'm sure that you've done this before." Stiles tells him, smirking at him slightly.

****

Stiles lays on the uncomfortable bed, not sure how Derek sleeps in here, and he watches Derek wash his hands. He's waiting for him to come back to bed, to kiss him again, and he breathes out in anticipation as he watches Derek slip off the rest of his clothes. Stiles' eyes rake over his tan skin, Derek is tan everywhere and Stiles wants to know how, and he licks his lips. Derek's body is large and muscular, strong from hard work and labor, and Stiles' eyes curve down his body to crotch. Stiles licks his lips, Derek is thicker than him and he's half hard as he watches Stiles, and Stiles makes his eyes meet Derek's. "Are you going to undress me, Derek?" Stiles asks him, and Derek chuckles as he walks over towards the bed.

"Are you going to make me?" Derek tells him, smiling at him while he covers him with his body. Stiles smirks at him while he nods his head, and Derek pulls down Stiles' pants to let him be free. "You look like a rich boy. Pale, soft skin with barely a muscles." Derek tells him, and Stiles laughs as he shakes his head. Derek smiles down at him while he leans down to kiss up his neck, and Stiles hums while he turns his head. "I'll fuck you like you're not a rich boy. Like you're just a servant like me." Derek whispers to him, and Stiles makes a soft noise as he nods his head.

"Yes." Stiles says, turning to kiss him again. He loves the way Derek's tongue moves against his, it's obvious that Derek has kissed many people, and he pulls away with a pant as he feels Derek's cock growing to life against him. He reaches out, watching in fascination as his hand moves up and down the hot skin, and he pushes Derek's foreskin away to look at the pink head glistening with precome. Derek makes a soft noise at the feeling, his mouth never pulling away from Stiles' throat where he's trailing kisses, and Stiles watches his hand before he moves to run his hand up Derek's chest. "Fuck me." Stiles tells him, and Derek gives him a cheeky grin.

Stiles knows what's going to happen, he's just a virgin that doesn't mean that he's totally unaware of what's going to happen, and he watches as Derek moves to get something. "What are you doing?" Stiles asks him, and Derek chuckles softly. It makes Stiles blush, like he's supposed to know something that he doesn't, and he huffs as he crosses his arms over his chest. He's not embarrassed to be next to Derek, Derek was right his body is pale and small next to his but Stiles has never had to do manual labor like Derek, and he watches him move around until Derek is standing up with a small jar in his hand. "What are you going to do with that?" Stiles asks him, and Derek opens the jar to reveal what is inside.

"It's too slick my fingers and my cock. I don't want to hurt you. Or to make it obvious to your husband that you've fucked another." Derek tells him, smirking. Stiles rolls his eyes into his hand as he spreads his legs open and in welcome for Derek as he shakes his head.

"You make it sound as though you're jealous of my fiancé that I've never meet. Do wish that you were the one that was marrying me? You're already fucking me. Isn't that what all men want?" Stiles asks him, watching Derek dip his hand into the oil.

"Not all." Derek tells him, and Stiles hums as he watches him. The oil dripping onto his skin making him watch it slide down the skin of his leg, and he watches as Derek dances his fingers down his thigh. "Spread your legs more." Derek tells him, and Stiles does as he's told as he watches him. Stiles' breath hitches when he feels Derek press against his hole, never before having felt anything like that, and he watches Derek's face as he pushes his finger into him. "So tight." Derek comments, and Stiles snorts as he shifts his leg down.

"It's strange." Stiles tells him, wrinkling his nose. He almost doesn't feel anything, until Derek moves his finger, then there's a definite burn and stretch. "If this is sex, I'm not missing much by lying with a man." Stiles says, and it earns him a laugh from Derek. Stiles is about to tell him to stop when he feels Derek push another finger into him and along with the strange burn is an undeniable feeling of pleasure. "Oh. This is not was I was expecting." Stiles says, and he closes his eyes as Derek starts to massage his inner walls with his fingers. Stiles shifts his body with Derek's fingers, feeling him move them in and out, and he hisses when Derek's fingers brush passed something that makes his skin burn with pleasure.

"You should be paying more attention to those smut novels that the maids slip you." Derek teases him, hooking his fingers inside him enough to make Stiles moan loudly. Derek smiles at him while he slips his fingers out of him, Stiles glares at him angrily while he looks up at him between his spread legs, Stiles' cock leaking against his belly as he waits. "Do you think you're ready to take my cock?" Derek asks him, and Stiles glares at him while he pulls him down towards him.

"I'm not a blushing maiden with a reputation to uphold. Fuck me." Stiles demands of him, and Derek lines up with his stretch hole. Stiles takes in a deep breath, knowing his cock is going to burn more than his fingers, and he shudders as Derek slips into him. Stiles hisses in discomfort, this was nothing like the books he hid under his bed, and he pinches his eyes shut while Derek starts to move. "This isn't what I'd thought it to be." Stiles whispers, and Derek stops moving and for a moment he thinks that Derek is just going to stop before he's moving at a more rhythmic pace. "Much better." Stiles whispers, his legs wrapping around Derek as Derek moves faster and faster.

"Fuck. I've never fucked a man this tight." Derek groans, and Stiles is about to snap at him when he hears a knock on the door. "What?" Derek snaps, his hand covering Stiles' mouth as he moves faster. Stiles moans, his hands gripping on Derek's arms tightly, and he closes his eyes.

"You're need by Mr. Stilinski. He's in the northern field." A voice tells him, and Derek rolls his eyes at the door as he moves faster. He slams into Stiles, enough to make the younger man's toes curl, and he breathes heavily against his skin.

"I'll be there soon. Thank you." Derek shouts back, his voice uneven and Stiles hears the sound of retreating steps going down the hallway. Stiles moan against Derek's hand, his hand tightening against Derek's muscular arms, and Derek reaches down to stroke his cock. Stiles is leaking precome, making the glide of Derek's hand easier and slicker, and Stiles pants. He can listen to his own heavy breathing mixed with his moaning that he can't believe he's making, Derek's panting and grunting next to his ear, the slick sounds of Derek fucking into him and moving his hand down his cock, and he looks up at Derek.

Stiles comes with a groan that he muffles into Derek's throat, and he's not prepared for Derek to spill into him. It's not unpleasant, it's just not something that he's felt before, and Stiles pants as he looks at him. "You should go." Stiles says, wincing as Derek pulls away from him. "Ow." Stiles says, rubbing his ass as he glares at Derek only to get a smirk in answer.

****

Stiles dresses quickly and in silence, making sure that he didn't leave stains on his clothes, and he sits on the bed to wait for Derek to leave so he can leave after him. He doesn't know what to think now, he just fucked a stranger and it was nice, and he looks up at the stable boy. "Until next time, stable boy." Stiles tells him, and Derek gives him a grin. "My fiance arrives in a few weeks. I'm sure that you and I can pass the time until then." Stiles says, and Derek smirks at him while he buttons up his shirt.

"I'm sure that can be arranged." Derek tells him, and Stiles smiles to himself as he walks in the other direction. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.7K 22
Stiles Stilinski was never going to be the omega who got knocked up right after high school, and then he's accidentally artificially inseminated with...
48.4K 1.5K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
13.8K 1.5K 42
Flattery. Derek's life is full of it. Fake smiles, fake compliments, fake people. It's exhausting. Desperate for a night away from the high expectati...
90.4K 4.3K 22
Life for Stiles Stilinski is pretty good. He lives with his dad and two sisters in the small town of Beacon Hills, but when an old family moves back...