THE DUMBEST BOOK EVER

De NoLongerHopeless

Pointless rants, lists and the occasional comic. Mai multe

chapter ONE
chapter TWO
chapter THREE
The dumbest book ever: Part 1: emoticons and where to use them.
Part 2: 5 reasons not to use Tumblr
Untitled173.wat
The confusing way
Similar results
Titles
a random thought
A typical fanfic story
Socialisim
Bad interfaces
Congress
List of my favourite songs
Inline comments
Radish
APPLES
Random Movie quiz the first
Writer's block
Shrek
HAPPY 500 READS!
Sub Orbital Fish
The Polar Opposite
More Writer's Block
WAIT, WAIT, DON'T KNIGHT ME
More AUTOCORRECT Mishaps
Welcome
Assistance
Nice To See You
Finally...
Seven Zero Zero
Telemarketing
Almost forgot
Reasoning

Autofill

25 3 0
De NoLongerHopeless

This part will be me selecting words from my phone's autofill, starting with 'the'.

...
The first place for you to do with it was not a big deal with the same thing as the first place of birth control pills to be a good idea. This is it that the government has to offer a variety of different types and the world is a great way to get a good time. I am a little bit more than a decade ago found that the company said it was the first place in the world and is a great job. This: is it possible to make sure that you can see the light? What is it? What, are you going to get the best of luck with your family? I don't know. This is there, any other way around? What is this really? I don't know what you are. I am not a good idea to make. The first of all time high school and the other side of the world is not responsible for the first place of birth club.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.3K 751 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
19.5K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
5.2K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...