Part 2: 5 reasons not to use Tumblr

1:RESHARING

when resharing, always remember to only use good stuff. this means NO terrible Photoshopping, NO links to external websites about raising kittens, NO pictures of picures of picures of picures of picures of picures of picures of picures of screenshots of minecraft and NEVER EVER EVER EVER reshare comments.

2:JOKES

Reading jokes on tumblr seems innocent enough, right?   

WRONG!
Reading jokes on tumblr can result in serious injuries. Did you know that 49% of all laugh cramps are caused by jokes on the internet? That means, DON'T READ THEM or you may end up in the hospital for falling off your bed due to excessive laughter, or, even worse, THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING:

3:OBSCENITY
I don't even know why I put that here, but it is a fact: People sometimes post really dumb/extremely obscene stuff on tumblr. I know that tis book is technically really dumb, but you know, this is deliberate.

4:TRAPS                                                                   Seriously, why am I putting this here?! Nobody falls for the really dumb traps trying to get their email password and/or credit card number. Except for everybody that does...

(awkward)

5:COPY PASTE
Ah, the most important part. If you see someone pasting something really wise/funny/cool/smart that they found somewhere else, The chances are that the copy-pasted it. Copy-pasting is addictive, and if you know the shortcut, with copy as CTRL-C and to paste CTRL-V, Then you probably know how intoxicating it is to copy and paste stuff at the touch of a button. This is becoming an Internet-Wide Problem(IWP) and is trying to be prevented by a number of computer companys, such as windows, who make the control key really small and put the shift key right above it and make it so if you hit the shift key too much, it tries to activate stickey keys, wich slows down the process of Copy-Pasting. IWPs are a large problem and tumblr is the source of much of it.