Not Your Average Nerd

Por 1Jordan1

Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit... Más

New school
Irritating
Crying Chimpmunk
Bitch #1
Brother
Mask party
School days
Home alone
Fun
Not yet, beautiful
That boy...
Bitch and Bastard
You know nothing
Boys
Nose kiss
Nothing... or something?
The secrets just pile up
The Music Express
Intimate
Hurting
Kendall is the root of it all
Leaving
Moving On
I'm coming Aiden
Updating problems
Love
A killer
Couple
Don't give up yet
I think I just died
Family
Transfer Boy
Jealousy
Breaking Apart
Old Friends
.
Mine again
Completely done
Mountains
Title change
Hot springs and chairlifts
Not your average nerd
Instagram

Guns and Bullets

7.1K 288 31
Por 1Jordan1

Day three of being stuck in here with my dad. Three days of endless torture. Well... Two really. He started yesterday with the agonizing pain and rape. Yep, that's right. He's gone back to raping me. Now, he's got to knock me out before doing anything. Because I won't stop fighting and moving long enough for him to tie me up.

Now, me and Aiden sit in front of each other, tied up in our chairs. Our knees barley touching. We haven't talked since the other night when I told him about my past. He hasn't brought it up. And I don't think he will.

"Why did he take you upstairs?"

"What do you think?" I snapped. I glanced up at him and he was narrowing his eyes on me. His black eye now starting to heal. He hasn't gotten hit since I told him to keep his mouth shut. I've gotten all of it. And I dont mind taking hits for him.

"You don't have to be such a bitch about it. I'm worried about you."

"Worry about yourself. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"One billion times... I'm not giving up on you, Aaron. Even if you've already given up on me."

"I obviously haven't if I'm telling you things to help yourself with. I'm trying to save you."

"And I'm trying to save you."

"Will you stop? Just for five seconds."

He rolls his eyes and leans back, looking at the ceiling above him. "I love you, Aaron."

No matter how much I say I don't believe in love, him telling me that makes my heart skip a beat. I push it aside.

"Stop saying that."

"I will stop saying it when I stop meaning it."

"Your an idiot. Ive said it before, and I'll say it again. Stop. Loving. Me." He shakes his head. "Won't happen."

"Awe! You guys are so cute. It makes me sick," Me and Aiden both look up and see Rick entering the room. He walks towards us and smirks. "Come on, Chelsea. You know the drill." He reaches out and untied my wrists. Then my ankles. As soon as he did, I jumped up to run, but he had grabbed my waist from behind before I could go anywhere. He yanked me to his chest.

I twisted in his arms. "Let me go!" He sighs and wraps my wrists in a tight rope. But I still kicked and struggled. "When will you learn to just stop fighting? You wont win. Ever."

"I don't care! I won't let you win easily!"

"Shut up, bitch." He muttered in my ear. I kept turning all around, moving my body every way I could.

He drug me upstairs, but not to a room.

"Here. Do what you want with here. First thing in the morning, she's dead." Rick shoved me into someone's arms and I felt them wrap around my whole body, keeping me to their chest.

"Kendall please." I whisper. I knew Kendall was the only other one there. It had to be him.

I felt his breath on my ear and neck as he sighed. "I'm not going to hurt you, Aaron."

"Bullshit." I muttered. He sighs frustrated now. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and walks me through the hall. I tried to elbow him but he saw it coming and grabbed my wrists, keeping me trapped.

"Look, Aaron. I will not hurt you."

"Your about to rape me."

He stops midway and grabs my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes. "No I'm not... I saw what Rick did to you. With my own eyes. I could never do that to... Anyone. I know I've made mistakes... Buy I'm trying to fix them. Espically with you."

"What are you about to do then?" I mumbled, the look in his eyes convincing me that he's telling the truth.

"I have to get you out of here. You and Aiden both. I know you probably won't forgive me for what I've done even if I do that. And I get it. But you know how I feel about you now. I love you, Aaron... And I want to show you that. I'm going to protect you now. I'm going to save you. And yea, I'm aware you wont love me back. But I don't care. Not anymore."

I should my eyes away from him. "Thank you, Kendall." He softly grabs my chin again. He lightly smiles. "Don't. Now come on, we've got to figure a way to get you and Aiden out of here without Rick knowing."

He cuts the rope off my wrists and grabs one of my hands, pulling me to an empty room.

He shuts and locks the door. "Okay. So we are pretty much in the middle of no where. No signal. No building for miles." I pulled my hand out of his grip and hug myself, nodding. "Yea. I kinda picked up on that."

He walked over and sat on the edge of a bed. "Rick is parked out in the back, right under where his room is. I've been paying close attention to him and have taken notes. He goes to his room around twelve but doesn't actually go to sleep until two. So it shouldn't be too hard to escape. We just have to sneak into his office once he's asleep and get your cars keys and gun."

"You don't have yours anymore?" He shook his head. "No. He took it."

"Why?"

He shrugs. "I don't know. But I think he suspects something. So if we don't leave soon, we're screwed."

I nod, tightening my arms around myself as the cool air hits me. He stands. "Are you cold?"

I shake my head automatically. "No. I'm fine." He walks towards me, slipping off his jacket. He places it around my shoulders. "You're cold, Aaron." I sigh, slipping my arms through the sleeves. "Thanks."

"Do you want to sleep until its time? You've got a couple hours," I nod, my eyelids feeling heavy. "Come on," he wraps his arms around my shoulders and walks me towards the bed. He softly sits me know the edge and pulls down the covers. I slid in and he pulls them back up, over me.

I roll onto my side. "Kendall?"

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "Hm?" I lightly close my eyes. "Thank you for helping us... I forgive you."

And with that, I lost conciseness.

~|~|~

"Aaron? Aaron wake up. Come on, we've got to leave. Now." I slowly open my eyes and see Kendall looking down at me, a worried expression.

"What? Why? Whats going on?" I question, leaning up. He shakes his head and pulls me out of the bed. "Aidens missing."

I gasp, my heart stopping. "W-What?!" He covers my mouth. "Sh! We need to get into Ricks office, get the keys and guns, and then we will look for him." I nodded, knowing that was the best route. We couldn't just go off searching for Aiden without any weapons.

I stood up and we quietly moved out. Kendall was in front of me, but kept an arm around my wrist to make sure I was behind him every time.

Kendall soon stopped outside a door and peeked in. "Coasts clear. Stay right here and keep watch. Tell me if he's coming." I nod and he slips in, being quieter than a mouse.

After a few minutes, he returns holding two guns and my keys. Which he slips them I to his front pocket. He hands me my gun.

"Alright come on. I think I might know where Aiden is."

He starts walking faster this time, and I have to pick up my speed to stay with him. "Where?" He walks down the steps with his back to the wall. "Basement."

I could see where he thought that. I nodded. "Good idea."

It took us a minute to find the basement steps, and when we did, we saw it had a light out down the steps. I lean towards Kendall. "Aiden has to be down there, right?" He nods and takes cautious steps down.

I followed behind him, keeping a tight grip on his shirt.

"Oh no." Kendall mumbled before I could get down the last steps. I jumped down and looked at what he was 'oh noing' about.

I gasped.

"Hi, Kendall. Chelsea."

Rick stands a couple feet away in the middle of the room, holding Aiden to him by having an arm around his neck and a fun pressed to his temple. Aiden looks scared out of his mind. His eyes wide, filled with fear. I felt every bone in my body weaken.

"Let him go, Rick."

Rick only laughs. "Why? If I kill him off, you'll have Chelsea all to yourself." Kendall puts an arm in front of me, as if trying to protect me. "Until you kill her."

He nods. "Sure will. But come on, you had to of known I was gonna kill you too, right? I can't have any witnesses." Kendall's jaw tightens. "I was guessing that much."

"Good. Now, hand over Chelsea and you'll die painlessly."

Kendall pushed me behind him, cocking his gun. "Never gonna happen. You want her? You'll have to get through me." Rick shrugs. "Alright. If you say so."

Rick pointed his gun right at Kendall and shot. I cover my mouth as he clutches his stomach and falls to the floor. I crawl to his side. "Kendall! Come on, dude. Stay with me!"

"He's gone, dumbass. I shot him. In the chest. If he ain't dead now, he'll be dead in a few minutes."

I look up at my 'dad'. I then clutch my gun tightly. I force myself to my feet. Glaring at Rick, I speak. "How can you live with yourself? All the killing, beating, raping, torturing you've done... And you still call yourself a man? How the hell can you sleep at night?"

"Your just a stupid bitch! You don't know anything!" He yells. And I can tell I'm getting to him. "No I'm not. I learned a long time ago that I am not weak. I am not dumb. I can do something for myself. I'm more than just a toy. It took me a while to finally realise that... You are the one that screwed yourself up. Screwed me up."

"Shut up!"

"No. Your the problem. Not me. Your the fucked up one. Not me. Your the one that didn't know how to treat people. Your the one that needed to feel power over people. Your the one that turned me into this! I can't feel anything because of you! You fucking bastard!"

"Shut up you brat!"

I cock my gun and point it at him. "I'm done living in your nightmare, Dad." I was about to shoot, when he ducked and ran towards me, knocking me to the ground. The gun was knocked out of my hand.

He straddles me by the waist, and starts throwing punches, directed at my face. "You stupid bitch!" He screams.

"Get off her!" Aiden grabs my dad by the shoulders and throws him off me, giving Rick a little taste of his own medicine.

I leaned up and searches the ground with my eyes, trying to locate the gun. Once I find it, I leap for it. But before I can get there, I hear a gun shot.

I gasp, thinking Aiden was hurt. I spin around and see Rick on the floor, barley moving. But Aiden didn't have a gun in his hand. Me and Aiden lock eyes, then slowly look over to Kendall.

He smiles and drops the gun, his head falling back to the ground.

I run to his side. "Kendall! Come on!" He looks up at me, smiling lightly. "He won't hurt you now, Aaron..." He mumbles. I look at his chest, his shirt filled with a puddle of blood.

"Shit, Kendall."

"I'm sorry... For everything," He muttered, closing his eyes. "I love you..."

I hear him let out a slow breath, and he doesn't take another one back in. I place my hand over my mouth.

A warm hand was placed on my shoulder. I felt the electricity, and instantly knew it was Aiden. I give up, I say to myself. I fucking give up.

I stand, turn around, and throw my arms around Aidens waist, digging my face into his chest. His sternly hold my body to his. I heard his heart thump agaisnt my ear, and it relaxed me.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this, Aiden..." I muttered. He brings up one hand and pats down my frizzy curls. "Don't be, shortcake... I would go through anything for you,"

The first year fell down my cheek, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Come on, Aaron... We should call the cops."

But we didn't move for another five minutes.

~|~|~

They are finally free! I felt like crying when Kendall died. I mean, yes he was a huge dickhead a couple chapters ago but he turned nice and saved them!

And don't worry everyone, you are no where near the end. There will be at least thirty some chapters. I have many ideas in mind so yes, no where near the end of the story.

Oh and merry Christmas! I hope you guys get everything you wished for!

I love you guys so much and I'm so glad you all have read this far into the story! I can't wait to update for you all again! Don't forget to vote! Goodbye! Love you!

√•JORDAN•√

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6M 54K 38
"Let's get rid of this," he releases my hair letting it fall freely His hot heavy breath lingers on my lips and sends shivers down my back. I see him...
91.5K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
135K 2.6K 52
‼️[editing] ‼️ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) 𝟷# 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑...
383K 9.8K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...