Stubborn Love (Smosh Fanfic)

By rac06h10ael

==COMPLETED== All of Genny's life, she had no idea that at the age of twenty-three she'd have a child to take... More

+ [Chapter 1] The Only Problem
+ [Chapter 2] Just Tell Him Already
+ [Chapter 3] Run In with Kalel
+ [Chapter 4] Lunchtime with Smosh
+ [Chapter 5] Never Would've Shown Up
+ [Chapter 6] Is He Mine?
+ [Chapter 7] Play House
+ [Chapter 8] Lessons Learned
+ [NEW Chapter 9] I Did It
[Chapter 10] At The Park
[Chapter 11] The Date
[Chapter 12] Nothing At All
[Chapter 13] All Alone
[Chapter 15] Aunt Bailey's Funeral
[Chapter 16] No Where or Any Time
[Chapter 17] It's A Mystery
[Chapter 18] Lucky Them
[Chapter 19] Ultimatum
[Chapter 20] Bad Things to a Nice Girl (Short Chapter)
[Chapter 21] Four Words
[Chapter 22] Three Important People
[Chapter 23] Lunchtime with Smosh; Part Two
[Chapter 24] Weddings are Stressful
[Chapter 25] Let's Go GDO
[Chapter 26] Can't Win This Time
[Chapter 27] Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
[Chapter 28] The Big Day
[Chapter 29] Back to Old Habits
[Chapter 30] Give Her Some Space
[Chapter 31] Timeless
[Chapter 32] The Arrangement
[Chapter 33] Ash's First Birthday
[Chapter 34] What Happened After Ash's Birthday
[Chapter 35] You're Invited
[Chapter 36] Second Time For Everything
[Chapter 37] Looking Back
AUTHOR'S NOTE REGARDING EDITING

[Chapter 14] Going Back

400 8 2
By rac06h10ael

-Anthony's POV-

I woke up to the sky gray and clouds laying low in the sky. Rain was pitter-pattering on the window. I sat up and felt a sharp pain in my back. I realized I had fallen off of the couch and was laying on the floor on my back. I sat up and saw Ash was sitting upright with his head tilted down on the middle cushion of the couch. He was still asleep.

I stood up and looked upstairs - Genny was usually up by now, pouring Ash his bowl of Cheerios. I walked up the stairs and saw that her bed was a mess and her phone was laying in the center of it. Her drawers were wide opened and the lamp on her bed side table was on. I turned it off and walked back downstairs.

I picked up the sleepy Ash and began to make him his breakfast. As I sat him down in his high chair and I sat down in the chair Genny usually sat in, I noticed a piece of paper on the floor face-down. I got up, walked over to it and read it over:

"At the hospital. Got called this morning. See you later today. -Genny"

I placed the paper back on the counter. I debated whether I should go and meet her or if I should wait till she comes back. Then I realized I forgot to do something yesterday; get my stuff from Kalel's.

I walked back over to Ash, who threw his bowl on the floor and it had broken into pieces of glass with Cheerios crushed onto the carpet. I rolled my eyes as I began to clean up the mess he made - so this is what it's like to be a parent of a four-month-old son.

"Okay, Ash." I picked him out of his chair and held him in his arms. "You and I are going to take a visit to my ex-girlfriend and get daddy's stuff back!"

*****

The ride there was pretty quiet. Ash made his little noises as he bit on the teething ring Genny had left on the coffee table. I didn't want to listen to music, and I don't know why, I just didn't. We approached the driveway I knew oh so well. I got out, with Ash in my right arm, and knocked on the door with my left.

"One second!" Her voice called back.

I heard her unlocking the door. She swung it open and saw me, just to slam it in my face. I pounded my fist on the door. "Come on, Kalel! I need to come in!"

No response. Then I remember I kept a spare key on me at all times. It was a habit of mine to put it in my pockets every morning. I pulled the key out and smiled. I slipped the key into the lock and turned the knob - yes! She didn't change the locks yet.

I looked at the house and saw something was out of place...I couldn't put my finger on it just yet. I walked up the staircase to where everything was and saw Kalel in the kitchen. She was making something in the microwave.

"Kalel, I didn't come back to get back together with you. I just need to get my stuff and get out of here. No worries." I told her.

She looked over her shoulder and had an evil smile on her face. "Good luck with that, babe."

I laughed nervously and walked into the bedroom hallway. I walked into our bedroom and opened the drawers where I put my clothes - Kalel called the closet. I saw that the drawer was completely empty - nothing was in it. I opened the next one and the same situation.

I walked out to the front room and saw Kalel was now sitting at the table, looking at her phone. I went to go get my gaming stuff that I left here and couldn't find any of it. Not my gold wii remote, nothing! What the hell could've happened to it all?

I walked into the kitchen, she was putting her plate in the sink.

"Kalel?" I asked. "Where is my stuff?"

She turned around. "I'd love to tell you, but I need to get going. So I'd like you to leave too." She walked past me and ran into my shoulder, causing me to stumble back.

I couldn't believe her! She was being a total jerk about our break-up. I began to walk out of her place when I noticed all of this...black stuff in her garbage. I retraced my steps and peered into the bin. I picked up the big piece of charred something and could vaguely see the A button, 1 button, and 2 button of my golden wii remote. "That bitch!" I was about to throw it back in the bin, when I saw shreds of clothing were under the blackness - and it was my clothing. I threw the black thing back in the garbage and walked into the front room. All of the pictures of me and her were gone; she completely had taken me out of her life.

I walked out of the front door and over to my car. I noticed that there was a huge dent in the passenger side of the car and that one of my front tires were deflated. I rolled my eyes and opened the car door, just to have the window shatter from the impact of it going back. I sat Ash in his car seat and walked over to the driver's side. I needed to go see Genny, calm down for a little. But I needed to get rid of Ash, I looked back at him and sighed. The only people I could think of was Ian and or Tiffany. So I drove to her place, luckily she was there, and I dropped Ash off. She wasn't happy though to take him...

I hopped back into my car and was off to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...
12.8K 540 17
==COMPLETED== After the world ended in 2015, few still survive. And among those people are Ian and Anthony, from the comedy duo Smosh. But they aren'...
16.7K 203 22
Anthony Padilla fangirls, you all are so going to scream the whole world down with delight as you read my fanfiction! As seen from the title, this st...
42.9K 966 9
(Ianthony fanfic) Back in November there was a mini explosion about people hating on Ian on Tumblr. Let's find out what he thought of it...