Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Sto...

By ASAP_Goldies

Imagine the love of your life Roc Royal abuses you every single day. You get so fed up that you do something... More

Man Down (Yn&Ray Ray Love Story)
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Notice ....
Sorry Darlings ...

Chapter 12

5.7K 181 16
By ASAP_Goldies

Morning ...

When I woke up I saw flowers , clothes for Jr. and everything . I didn't know who they were from until I saw Ray walk out the bathroom . "Are these for me ?" I said . "They're all for you baby girl ." he kissed me on the forehead . Even though Ray can be a jerk sometimes he's still can be caring . "I love you so much ." "I l-love you too ." Ray is my everything . I can tell that Roc might've changed his ways but he's gone so it really doesn't matter . I still can't get over the fact that Ray actually tried to kill me that day . "Ma'am , you can leave whenever you're ready ." "Okay ." I made my way off the bed and went to the emergency bag we packed and threw on some sweats , a t-shirt and some converse .

I heard the song "Dirty Laundry" by Kelly Rowland playing . Who would be calling me ? I saw the caller ID but it was unknown . I answered it . "Hello ? Who is this ?" "You don't need to know . Just know that the police are after you . Once they find you , that's it . Your life is over ." My hands started shaking . I was terrified but I didn't want Ray to see . "Umm , okay bye ." Ray noticed that I was worried about something and came over to me . "What happened ?!" "S-somebody called and s-said the police are after me . A-and once they find me , m-my life is over ." I started crying . Ray pulled me into his chest . "It's gonna be okay ." "No It's not Ray ! They're gonna kill me and you think it's gonna be okay ?!" Ray really doesn't get it . If they find me they're going to kill me . I just had my son .I'm worried .

"I'm sorry ." he whispered . After what happened , I went home with Jr. When I got in the house I saw Prod sitting on the couch . But , not by himself . "Hey Yn this i-" I cut him off by saying "Don't hey me . First of all , how in the hell did you get in my house and who the hell is that ?" I gave Ray , Jr. so he can bring him to his room . "You gave me keys remember and this is my girlfriend . Her name is Destiny ." "Oops , I'm sorry I'm Just a little stressed that's all ." I threw on a fake smile . I reached out my hand to Destiny and said "Sorry for being rude but anyways ,see nice to meet you ." "Nice to meet you too ...." "Yn ." I said .

"Excuse me guys , I'm just gonna go check on Ray ." I left to go upstairs to see Ray watching Jr. go to sleep . Awwww , even though he wasn't the father he did act like . "Ray , you okay ?" I said standing in the doorway . "Yeah , I'm fine . It's just ...." Ray sighs . "It's just what babe ?" "I want one of my own ." "Baby , you can treat him as your own . He does need a father in his life . And I think that would be a perfect place for you ." he smiled and said "You think ?" "Positive ." Ray hugged me for a long time and left the room .

Prod ...

I hope everything is alright . I also hope that Yn likes Destiny , Yn doesn't really get along with females . She decides who she wants to be friends with and who she doesn't want to be friends with . We've been messing around ever since I ran into Yn that day . "So , what brings you to my home Prod ?" "I wanted you to meet Destiny and get to know her ." Surprisingly Yn started a conversation with Destiny . On that , I went over to Ray . He was in the kitchen doing something . I couldn't really tell . I headed over to him "Hey Ray , what yo-" is he really serious ?! He can't be . "Why are you cutting yourself Ray ?!" He looked at me . I could tell that he had no explanation . "B-because it makes me feel better I guess ." "How long have you been doing this ?" Ray seemed guilty . " F-for about f-five months ." "Did you tell Yn ?" "No , I didn't wanna stress her out ." "But , why ? " "I told you already ." Ray said and he started twitching .

Ray needs help . "Have you been doing drugs ?" "Maybe so maybe not ." Ray can't be serious . Does he know that he's putting his life in jeopardy ?! "Ray you need help . Go to the rehabilitation center ." "I can't I have to take care of Jr. & Yn . " "Nigga , you better get yo ass in the living room pull Yn to the side and tell her what you been doing . And tell her that you gotta go to that rehabilitation center cause you are not gonna be around my nephew like this ." "Alright , I'll do it . Just take me there please ." "I promise ."

~Tee2wice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 792K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
462K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
757K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...