Fanboy

By stylinsonshippers

Harry Styles is a famous model for Calvin Klein. He is a closeted gay man. Louis Tomlinson is a fanboy of Har... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (I'm sorry)

Chapter 11

4.2K 216 84
By stylinsonshippers

*Louis' POV*
-
-
I had just finished eating my coco puffs, almost choking on them. I was trying to scarf them down really fast so I could talk to H for a while.

I put my bowl and my spoon in the sink, remembering I will have to clean that up before Liam gets home tomorrow, or he will be pissed I haven't done any dishes yet.

Liam decided he was going to a gay bar, with our friend Sandy. Sandy has a wife, but he agreed to go with Liam. I don't know why Liam's doing this to be totally honest, Ive never went to a gay bar and look how I turned out.

After I was finished getting dressed for the day, and putting on one of Liam's snapbacks because I didn't feel like brushing my hair today, I sat on my couch, and eagerly turned on my phone, texting H.

@fuckingharry - Hi, H. How are you today? Are you busy? Its okay if you are, I just kind of wanted to talk to you since I'm not busy today.

@harryfan_123 - Hey, babe. No, Im not busy! And Im doing fine, thank you.

@fuckingharry - Bringing out all the pet names are we? Lou, then love, now babe? Two can play at that game, angel.

@harryfan_123 - Louis, stop, you're making me blush.

@fuckingharry - Oh okay, sorry baby boy.

@harryfan_123 - Louis.

@fuckingharry - Okay, okay, I'll stop. Now you know how I feel when you call me pet names.

@harryfan_123 - Yeah, yeah, be quiet. Anyways, what are you up to today?

@fuckingharry - Nothing that I know of, Liam went to a gay bar, you know cause he said he's done with girls after Sophia. So that leaves me all on my own. What are you doing?

@harryfan_123 - Nothing, I think. Sometimes my agent calls and says I have to go to work, but not often, so I think Im good.

@fuckingharry - Cool, that leaves the day for us to talk.

@harryfan_123 - Yep, finally, we have both been so busy lately, we hardly get to talk.

Knock, knock.

I groan out loud. I was having a wonderful time texting H, why did some idiot have to come and knock on my door, and who could it be?

@fuckingharry - Hey, I actually have to go, some idiot just came knocking on my door, Im a little pissed about it because I wanted to talk to the guy I actually like, but I gotta go answer the door, they wont stop knocking. I promise I'll talk after, yeah? Hopefully it wont take too long.

@harryfan_123 - Oh, okay. Talk later than, yeah?

@fuckingharry - H, Im really sorry.

@harryfan_123 - Its fine Louis, really. Bye Lou.

@fuckingharry - Okay, bye love.

I turned off my phone, and threw it on the table in anger. This is why I have a life proof case on it. Who in their right minds, comes knocking on Louis Tomlinson's door, on a Sunday, at like 9 in the morning? Nobody has that right.

However, I huffed, and stomped over to the door. Pulling it open, I said without looking, "What the hell do you want? Its a Sunday you idiot, you don't come to my door on a Sunday, especially not at 9 in the morning! Who do you think you are?"

I finally looked at the person, and my eyes widened in shock, and than narrowed in anger. My ex boyfriend, Josh, was standing there, looking at me timidly. I hate him, the dick cheated on me. Who does he think he is?

"Hello to you to Louis. Long time no see eh? Let me in, I want to talk."

"What makes you so sure I want to talk to you?"

However, I moved aside to let him come in, which he did, and sat down on the couch, me sitting on the couch opposite him.

"You know you do Louis. Don't be shy, sit beside me!"

I glared at him before slowly getting up and walking over to him, plopping my bum down on the couch next to him.

"Now what do you want, Josh. I have an almost boyfriend Im meeting for the first time soon and I don't need you attempting to screw things up. I don't have time for your bullshit."

"Oh Louis, don't snap at me darling. By the way, I love what you have done with the place. I can't tell whats changed, new floors? New walls?"

"New TV actually. Anyways, are you going to tell me why you are here?"

"I want to get back together with you Louis. I was so stupid to cheat on you, you are the best a guy gets. I really like you Louis, I think I might even love you. Please Louis, I wont screw up ever again."

Those words made me gag, and almost throw up in my mouth. There was no way in hell I would date that ugly rat ever again, no, not after what he did to me, and I also like someone else.

"Bullshit, you don't love me. Also, sorry to break your itty bitty little heart, but Im kind of in love with someone else, who's meeting me soon, so screw off Josh, its a no on my behalf."

"Maybe this will change your mind then?"

"What will change my mi-"

Before I could finish, I could feel a pair of nasty, slimy, chapped lips on mine. I tried pushing him off, but he was too strong for me. I finally got him off by kneeing him in the balls.

I ran to the sink, throwing up in my mouth and spitting it out, and then chugging water. That little rat just kissed me, what the hell?

"Was I really that bad Louis?" I heard Josh say, and I walked over to him, smacking him across the face.

"What the fuck was that about? Keep your crusty ass far away from me! You make me sick! That was uncalled for and disgusting! Get the fuck out of my house! Im getting a restraining order!"

"At least I tried, right?"

"Get out!"

He finally left, and I slammed the door shut behind him. What the hell just happened? I need to tell H, its the right thing to do. I turned on my phone, slowly going on to Instagram.

@fuckingharry - Hey H. Im back.

@harryfan_123 - Hey, Lou! Who was it?

@fuckingharry - Actually, I need to tell you something, please don't be mad.

@harryfan_123 - I cant promise anything, but whats up?

@fuckingharry - That was my ex boyfriend Josh. He tried to get back together with me, but I told him I like someone else. He wouldn't listen, and he kissed me! I was so pissed, ai even threw up.

@harryfan_123 - Oh. D-Did you kiss back?

@fuckingharry - No! The minute he pressed his lips against mine, I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong. I couldn't. I finally got him off when I kneed him in the balls.

@harryfan_123 - Oh okay. Ive got to go, my agent called and said I have to go to work. We'll talk later, okay?

@fuckingharry - H, Im sorry. Are you mad?

@harryfan_123 - Honestly? I don't really know right now. I need to think for a bit.

@fuckingharry - O-okay. Bye, love.

@harryfan_123 - Bye, Louis.

I turned off my phone, throwing it at the wall, and luckily it didn't shatter, thanks to the case. I felt my eyes start to water and tears started streaming down my face. I felt so guilty.

I just got the guy that Im falling for pissed at me.
-
-
Hey guys! Halley here. Sorry for this chapter! I just felt like since they still aren't meeting for almost 15 chapters, I should add some drama in here, so there is at least something exciting happening. Anyways, I still hope you enjoyed the chapter, I tried to make it more action packed, but it probably wasn't, at least I tried.

Anyways, I think every time Im going to start putting my Instagram in, so here it is.

My Instagram = @1dsnudes

So yeah. You can follow that if you want too, if you don't thats cool too.

Have a good day guys, I'll see you all next time! ~Halley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 61 21
harry had always been a fan of louis tomlinson what happened when harry suddenly becomes famous and his weird fangirling tweets resurface (or h is a...
5.9K 203 17
Louis Tomlinson is 21yrs old. He's nice, polite, beautiful, and gay. Harry Styles is 20yrs old. He's sweet,cheeky,gay, and a drunk. What happened whe...
14.8K 252 46
Louis Tomlinson is what many people see as a regular eighteen-year-old student. He is openly gay, and is accepted by practically everyone he goes to...
1.9K 41 14
harry is louis's biggest fan. harry has decided that this year he was gonna attend all of louis's shows during his first ever world tour. what happen...