Was I Meant for This?

Shelly14

Stacy Thompson has just found out she is a witch and will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Into Draco's Mind
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18 (Part 2)

3.8K 50 34
Shelly14

I woke up with the dress sticking to my body, images from last night came flooding through my mind and I held my head in my hands feeling the pain in my chest start to build up in me. I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror noticing my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying last night.

I got into the shower letting the scalding water flow over my body, just as my mind reverted back to the events of last night I slid to the floor of the shower and started crying again. My heart couldn’t handle this hurt, I had lost him, I lost Draco.

No, wait, I didn’t lose him, he left me. Draco walked out of my life after he said he loved me, after he said he wanted to marry me. Something wasn’t right about last night, there was just something in my heart that told me Draco didn’t mean what he said last night. Well I didn’t care anymore, Draco is gone and I just have to move on no matter how much it hurts me to not have him. I finished my shower and walked back out into my room, looking for something to wear I heard a knock at my door.

I stood at my closet not moving in the slightest “Ms. Riddle, my Lord has sent me to tell you that we will be having a meeting tonight at 6. Also I hope you are feeling better from last night.” I heard the footsteps disappear downstairs.

Did Alexander just address me by my last name and hope I was feeling better? There really was something very weird about last night, how did Alexander find me anyway? Oh well maybe he was sent out to look for me and came up on me, I thought.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a regular t-shirt, I didn’t feel like dressing up today but I know I would have to dress up tonight.  

I sat on the edge of my window and looked out into the garden unable to step a foot out of my room unless I had to, in case I had to face him. I felt my heart clench as I saw the fountain from my bedroom window, I stayed staring out my window until the sun started to set.

“Stacy, honey you need to eat something. I brought you some food can I come in?” I heard Narcissa from the other side of my door. I unlocked the door staying at my seat on the windowsill, Narcissa walked in after hearing it unlock and set a tray down my bed.

She walked over to me and hugged me “Dear what happened last night?”

I continued to stare out the window unwilling to look at her, I took a deep breath and retold the story of my horrible night.

After I finished she sat down on my bed and put her head down, “That doesn’t sound like my Draco. I mean yes he can be hurtful because of his father but I know he would never hurt you of all people. He loves you so much and he has since the first time he saw you in Madame Malkin’s shop.”

My head sprung up at her words “How do you know we first saw each other at Madame Malkin’s?”

Narcissa just smiled at me “I was there with him and he asked me if I knew who you were. He didn’t stop asking questions, that’s when I realized he was falling for you. Draco has never been one to talk about his feelings but when he saw you I started to see something different in him, like there was more life in him even with his task.” I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks as she spoke.

I walked over and sat beside her “Narcissa do you really believe Draco loves me and he couldn’t have told me those things last night?” she looked at me, her eyes were so sad.

“Yes Stacy I do believe that Draco loves you with everything he has. Have you thought of reliving that memory and making sure it really happened?”

I was confused “What do you mean relive that memory?” I asked.

She stood up and left my room, I sat there staring at the door wondering what just happened, a minute later she came back with a giant-looking bowl. “This is a pensieve Stacy. You can pull memories from your mind and put them in here to watch them, it will probably help you because you can see them through another perspective.”

I stared at the pensieve wondering how to use it, Narcissa stepped closer to me with her wand in hand. I took a step back not knowing what to do, but she just hugged me and whispered in my ear how to pull my memory from my mind.

“Just put it into the pensieve and put her head in to see the memory. I just want to be sure that Draco told you those things because as his mother it is hard for me to believe it. And I can’t  bear to see you so hurt, you’re like a daughter to me now.” She smiled and walked to the door, “But be sure you come down to the dining hall in 10 minutes or else your father will be angry.” I nodded and watched her leave.

Looking at the pensieve I knew I wouldn’t have time to see the memory so I would just have to wait until after the meeting, I went to my closet and put on a simple black dress with my cloak.

When I was ready I stepped out of my bedroom to find Alexander standing outside his door, “I was waiting for you. I wanted to make sure you were okay and thought I could walk you downstairs.”

I smiled knowing that if it wasn’t for Alexander I would have been in the garden all night in the rain “Ms. Riddle.” he said bowing and holding his arm out for me to grab. I linked my arm in his and we walked downstairs.

“Just so you know Ms. Riddle, I will do anything to protect you and keep you safe from harm. I won’t let anyone hurt you.”

My eyes widened from the shock, ‘He sounds just like Harry did. He isn’t his usual self, something is going on with Alexander, I just don’t know what. Could he really care for me to change?’ I thought to myself.

We got to the dining hall where everyone was already sitting. I took my seat next to Voldemort and Alexander sat beside me, I avoided the gaze that I could feel coming from further down the table where Draco sat.

Suddenly Snape and Yaxley walked into the room “Ah Severus, glad you could join us tonight?” Voldemort announced.

I kept my head down, trying to think about what happened last night and what I would do if Draco really did mean what he told me.

I was snapped from my thoughts by Voldemort “Stacy!”

I looked up suddenly “Yes, sir?” Voldemort glared at me angrily.

“We are attacking Potter the Saturday next when the Order will be moving him to a safe house until his birthday. You will be joining the attack to use your abilities in case something goes wrong.”

I tried to keep the panic from my voice “Y-yes, s-sir. It would be my pleasure. U-um may I be excused, sir. I would like to continue my training before the day comes.” Voldemort only nodded and waved me away.

I got up from the table and walked back to my bedroom, I was not going to watch what Voldemort does to the woman that was floating above our table. Once in my bedroom, I picked up my wand from the dresser and pointed it to my temple, thinking about the memory from last night I pulled it from my mind.

I placed the memory into the pensieve watching it swirl, I took a deep breath before putting my head in.

Memory:

I watched as the garden formed around me and I could see myself standing near the fountain. I heard someone walk up from behind me and noticed Draco, when I looked at him closely he had an evil smirk on his face and his eyes were brown turning a silver gray color. I watched as he approached the other me and repeated everything that hurt me so bad, I couldn’t help but feel the pain in my heart all over again. I watched myself fall to the ground broken and hurt, Draco stood over me looking accomplished until I noticed something very horrific.

I pulled myself out of the pensieve and fell to my knees. ‘It wasn’t Draco who told me all those horrible things, Draco really did love me.’

I couldn’t believe what I just saw, I felt angry that I could be fooled to think Draco would actually hurt me like that. He did love me and he would do anything for me.

I stood up and went down to the garden walking back to the fountain looking around at the place I thought I lost my heart last night. Thinking back to it, my face lightened that Draco went to that much trouble to make it a special night, but just as I was happy my smile fell from my face when I remembered my last words to him. “Just leave me alone!” I felt my stomach twist from the thought of my words, I pulled the cloak closer to my body, feeling the cold air around me.

“I thought you would be out here.” the voice cold behind me.

“I was just-”

“You don’t need to explain, but I want to make clear what I mentioned in the meeting. You need to pay attention and not let petty emotions such as love get in the way of what you have to do. You know I am not afraid to punish my own blood if they are not focused.” Voldemort hissed to me.

I continued to stare up at the sky, not bothering to look at him “Yes I remember quite clear when I tried to hurt your dear Cross. My emotions are none of your concern and I assure you that I will accomplish what I am needed to do.” I said quite confidently.

From then I turned around and could see the anger in Voldemort’s eyes glaring down at me “I will see that you keep to your words. Oh and just to let you know you should really make sure that you can handle anything because I will leave you in charge at Hogwarts this coming term. Severus will also be there to help, but I would rather leave the students under your control than his.” he quickly walked away after his speech.

I stared back at him ‘I will accomplish what I need to do.’ I went back to my room and found a small box on my bed, I rushed over and picked up the box, looking over it curiously. When I opened it up I gasped, inside was a bracelet with emeralds and white diamonds surrounding it. I pulled out the bracelet to find a note in the bottom of the box, I took the note out and read it:

Stacy,

I know you want me to leave you alone, but I just had to give you this. Your birthday is tomorrow and I had gotten your gift before we left school so I want to give it to you now in case I couldn’t tomorrow. I hope you like it, but if you don’t I understand. Please know that I love you and I always will. I said I would protect you and marry, if I can only protect then I guess I will just have to live with that. Goodbye and I love you, Stacy Thompson.

I didn’t notice I was crying until my tears started to fall onto the parchment creating water stains. I grabbed the bracelet and placed it on my wrist, vowing that I would apologize to Draco and get him back in my life. I looked at the time realizing that it was already midnight and decided against visiting Draco this late at night.

I slept that night with almost no problems, I still felt lonely knowing that I was not with Draco anymore but hopefully that would soon change. I got dressed and went downstairs, the manor was quiet even thought it was already 10 in the morning.

I started to feel as though I was being watched, suddenly Minni appeared right before me “Miss Riddle, you are needed right away, but first you must change to something more appropriate for dining.”

I stayed there looking confused at her until she pulled me back up to my room and pulled a dress from my closet that I had never seen before. “You must hurry miss the master is waiting for you!” she rushed me.

“Ok Minni, I’m going.” I walked into my bathroom and changed into my dress, when I walked out I found some flats near my bed and slipped them on.

“Here miss let me do your hair.” and with a snap of your fingers my hair was put up in curls.

“Uh Minni who exactly is waiting for me and why are you dressing me like this?” I asked standing with my arms crossed.

She just pulled me back down the stairs, I had to tell you that I needed to speak to Draco as quick as I can “Minni I really need to speak with Draco can this meeting wait for a bit.”

She didn’t answer me and just pulled me along a hallway I had never been to. I looked around wondering where Minni was taking me, there were beautiful decorations on the walls.

We came up to a door, “Miss the master is waiting for you in there. Go!” she said excitedly almost jumping.

I laughed, I had never seen Minni so excited but I thought it was cute, I mean we had become friends since I came to the manor “Alright I’m going inside now.”

I took a deep breath and opened the door, a gasp escaped my lips as I set my eyes on the scene set before me. The ceiling in the room resembled the sky even though it was still morning, there were roses all along the walls and candles floating around dimly lighting the room enough to see.

The one thing that took my breath away was standing right in front of me “Happy Birthday Stace.” Draco stood in front of me dressed in a tuxedo with a green tie.

I knew it was my Draco, no one knew my birthday, but Draco and Hermione, they were the only two I trusted to tell about it. I couldn’t help myself so I ran straight to him and hugged him so tightly “How did you pull this off? No one is in the house, not even Cross.”

He just smiled and kissed my forehead “I had some help to get everyone out for most of the day. I wanted to make your birthday special, you deserve it and I’m glad you liked your gift.” he pointed to my wrist.

I blushed and put my hands down to my side “I’m so sorry Draco. I should have known it wasn’t you that told me all those things. I’m sorry I doubted you.” I whispered looking at the ground.

He put his hand under my chin and pulled my face up to his “All that matters is that you know the truth now and we won’t let anything get in our way again. I love you Stacy and I want to do this over again after messing it up the first time.”

He took a step back from me and put his hand in his pocket pulling out the engagement ring he had given me on Christmas, he kneeled down on one knee and looked up at me.

“Stacy Thompson, I love you and had wanted you since the first time I saw you in my arms. Now that I have you, I don’t want to lose you but be with you for the rest of my life. I can’t imagine my life without you and I want to make you happy for the rest of your life. Stacy Thompson or Riddle whichever you prefer, will you marry me?”

I felt butterflies in my stomach and the tears forming in my eyes, except this time they weren’t from hurt or sadness, they were for joy. I looked down at Draco’s handsome face “Yes I will marry you Draco!” I cried.

He slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into a passionate kiss, this time it was different, I felt the sparks between us that took my breath away. I heard fireworks go off around us, but I was too distracted from kissing Draco until he pulled away and pointed up.

I followed his hand and smiled in the starry sky of the ceiling were the words “Happy Birthday Stacy!” in fireworks. I laughed as the sparks fell around us and made this moment of my life even more special. I had Draco back in my life and nothing was going to take that away from me, not again.

We spent the rest of the day walking around the garden and talking about the kind of wedding we would have, surprisingly it was more Draco talking than me, I was just glad I could marry him.

At the end of the night I stayed in his room, we laid in his bed our, our fingers intertwined in each others’ and staring at the ceiling.

“Stacy, just leave Cross alone, I’m sure he will get what’s coming to him.”

I sat up instantly “How did you know it was Cross that impersonated you?” I practically yelled.

He just laughed and pulled me back down next to him “He thought he knocked me out from behind to keep me there all night, but why do you think I got to you so quick after what happened.”

I turned onto my side and looked at him “I’m sorry about that, but I can’t just let it go. That’s not in my nature.”

Draco kissed me harder than ever before leaving me gasping for air when he pulled away “I have a plan for once term starts since it would be difficult to get him here.”

I smiled and kissed him back just as hard, making him moan as I massaged his tongue with mine and then pulled away “Just as long as you promise me that I can be a part of your plan.”

I laid my head down on his chest starting to feel my eyes get heavy but before I drifted off into sleep I heard Draco whisper into my ear “I promise. And I promise that I will never let anything get in the way of us ever again or let anything ever happen to you. I put my life on it.”

------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I know it was more lovey dovey, but I loved it.

Also if anyone has any ideas of what Stacy and Draco should do to get back at Alexander in school, please let me know I haven't thought of anything yet.

Please vote and comment!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.8K 59 19
When y/n y/l/n is told she has to return to hogwarts 6 months after the death of her father , what will happen between her and long life best friend...
1M 23.6K 30
Draco Malfoy. One of the most arrogant teenage boys in Slytherin's house. He struts through the school and doesn't miss an opportunity to cut someone...
Little Bird Marissa

Фанфик

19.5M 486K 64
"It's much harder to stay hidden from the Dark Lord when you're in love with a Death Eater." Evelyn Hawkings' parents were well-known Death Eaters, b...
2.3M 108K 36
Harry is back at Hogwarts for yet another year with his friends, but instead of the excitement that he usually feels to be returning to his beloved h...