I'm a Model that's Undercover...

KittyKattt_

**You can currently find the beginning of the rewritten version on my profile here on Wattpad.** What would... Еще

THE UNDERCOVER SERIES IS GETTING PUBLISHED
This takes not even 10 minutes to read. So please just read it.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Bonus Pov: Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter 23: Thats what Best Friends are for
Chapter 24: Complications
Chapter 25:Revelations
Chapter 26: Secrets Secrets
I'm A Secret Agent Going Undercover in a High School Book 2
Chapter 27: A Date with Andrew
Chapter 28: Moms and Cakes
Chapter 29: Don't mess with fire
Chapter 30: You shoot me down
Chapter 31: A break from Drama and Fun with Friends
Chapter 32: Shopping for Prom and A talk with mother
Chapter 33: Prom
Chapter 34: Graduation
Chapter 35: Road Trip
Epilogue
QUESTIONS!!
Once Upon Another Beast

Chapter Fifteen

648K 21.3K 4.8K
KittyKattt_

A/N: Picture on the side is Clover.

"Damien?!"

"Oh great you two know each other?" Lyndsey said clapping, being completely oblivious to the glare I was giving Damien.

"What are you doing here?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Well Lyndsey here was offering a modeling job to pose with Victoria Secrets Angel, Lucky so of course I couldn't miss this once in a life opportunity so I took it. Aren't you happy babe?" Damien said smirking. Lyndsey waited for my answer while staring at me with her beady little eyes, trying to not show how nervous I actually was I responded calmly.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to stand next to you and take tons of pictures together while you're shirtless and me wearing a bikini! This sound be fun!" I said with a fake smile, clapping my hands together and bringing my left leg up behind me as I did a fake little jump. Lyndsey gave me an approving look since this isn't some high school game. We were both adults. He may be a few years older, but still this was business.

"Well I'm glad you two are close friends! So you won't mind the first pose." Lyndsey said smiling innocently. "I want Damien to stand behind you with his arms around your waist and then I want you to smile and look at him lovingly and Damien you look down at lucky lovingly."

"But you do know we aren't together right?" I asked almost annoyed. I didn't sign up for this and famous couples only do photoshoots like this for more fame for their relationship.

"What? Damien told me on the phone that you two have been together for years now."

"Yeah, we were together for years but I just recently broke up with him." I said glaring at Damien.

"Haha that's funny babe. But anyways I have somewhere to be so let's get this over with." Damien said laughing nervously.

"Yeah, let's just start. We are on a tight schedule today." Lyndsey said. After about an hour of Damien and I making up our own poses and taking a bunch of pictures for some new swim line. I was sent to take a few photos in the water.

"Beautiful that will be front cover!" She said as I stepped out of the edge of the water.

"Thank you so much for coming these photos are all perfect for the summer line of Bikini's and that outfit you wore here today was perfect for the occasion." Lyndsey told me patting me on the shoulder before quickly walking off while I got grabbed all the bikinis I tried on. I walked out front to see the limo waiting and I started to walk through the path that security cleared, but as I was walking someone suddenly grabbed my arm.

" Damien, what do you want now? Can't you understand it's over?" I snapped once I saw it was him.

"Here can we talk inside there cause there is a lot of paparazzi..." Damien said trailing off and pointing to the nearby starbucks. Why am I not surprised that they have an a starbucks next to an agency?

"Fine you have ten minutes." I said. I opened the door and told Tom, the limo driver to come pick me back up in ten minutes after he got Tori. He mumbled a quick okay before I slammed the door and headed inside.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The lady named Scarlet asked politely.

"Can I have the cookie crumble frappuccino please." I asked smiling.

"Sure. With the name Lucky right?" She asked and I nodded. Damien ordered his coffee and payed then we quickly got them and sat down.

"Can you explain to me when you started modeling?" I questioned before taking a sip of my frappuccino.

"Well when people seen me with you on the magazines the first day I got back I got tons of calls asking me to model their clothes and swimsuit lines so I agreed." He said shrugging and I laughed bitterly.

"Wow you got your fame just like you wanted all along." I said shaking my head.

"You know I do love you." Damien said giving me some fake look of love which I fell for so easily before.

"Yeah, I'm sure you did. Now I really need to get going. But before I do I have a tip for you Damien. Stay out of my life and take the hint that we are done! So go find a new toy to play with!" I said standing up.

"You can't be mad! I just got bored of our lame relationship! I am a man I have needs. You weren't filling my needs!" Damien said and I glared at him and took one last sip of my drink.

" So why are you talking to me now?" I snapped.

"Because you are really famous and if everyone sees us talking they will think we are making up." He said smirking. He quickly stood up and gave me a kiss on the lips and I quickly pushed him back,

"You're such a pig! Sorry I was such a bore to you! But news flash Damien I am human being so you can't just play with my feelings! Like I said go find someone else to play with because I'm not your toy." I said then poured my drink on him and walked away. When I walked out of course there was paparazzi so security cleared a path and I walked through the path to the limo. My poor drink, I thought as I slid into the car.

"Explain." Tori said as soon as I sat down.

"Well hello to you too." I said sarcastically.

"Oh cut the crap. Why the hell were you just with Damien?" Tori questioned, frowning. I quickly started explaining about the photo shoot and about what Damien said at Starbucks and while I was explaining that's when the tears truly started.

"Oh babe! I'm so sorry. He is such a pig! He better wish he never crosses me or I swear I will chop off -"

"Tori!" I said not being able to hold back my laughter in the midst of tears.

"Sorry, I was getting a little carried away." Tori said sheepishly.

"It's fine." I said wiping away a few tears.

"Now lets gets fixed up so the paparazzi don't eat you up and make up fake rumors on why you were crying." Tori said giving me a small smile. She quickly grabbed out her make-up bag, removed all the makeup on my face, reapplied some in the right places which gave away no signs that I was recently crying. We got out of the car and went into the building and took the elevator up to the penthouse we were staying in. When we walked in there was a note sitting on the counter.

Dear Clover and Tori,

Nice work on the photoshoots

and the interview turned out great,

but Clover I am very disappointed

about a few things that we will discuss later. For now I want

you both to go and get ready. Since

you are both models this shouldn't

be difficult to pick a nice dress. Now

remember this is a five Star Restaurant

so do look nice. I sent out a few people to pick out about five elegant dresses, so go and choose one. They should all be on your beds. Now Hurry up. Dinner

Starts at seven o'clock sharp, don't be late. Limo will be out front.

Sincerely,

Mary and Megan.

I quickly read over the note again and gave it to Tori to read and ran off to the my bedroom. When I walked in there was five beautiful, elegant dresses on my bed like Mary said there would be. I checked the time and seen it said 5:30. So I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my hair and did the usual stuff you do in a shower then I jumped out and wrapped a light blue fuzzy towel on me and walked out and decided to wear a black and white skin tight dress. I curled my blonde hair so it was in big bouncy curls then I pulled it back so it was all laying on one shoulder. I added a little bit of makeup just enough so it still looked natural, then I put on a pair of black platform suede heels. When Tori and I were both ready we both went out to the limo. While we were waiting I took the time to see what Tori was wearing which was a David Lerner long sleeve mesh dress with a pair of black suede ankle boots and her hair was up in a nice bun with both sides pieces of her bangs were hanging down. We both complimented each other's outfits and we gossiped until we arrived a few minutes later. Tons of pictures were taken as we walked in through the door. We were quickly directed by the person at the front to the table with Mary, Megan and Andrew?

"Andrew? What is Andrew doing here? In New York." I asked as I sat down.

"Well since you have gotten in so much trouble lately you are going to fake date Andrew. Since right now you don't need anymore crazy fame we are just gonna have you date someone non Famous." Mary said looking at me with a stern look while Andrew just smirked at me. How the heck did this woman even know him and I were even close?

Me and Andrew close? Wait no that's not a thing. I hate him, he loves annoying me. That's it, there's nothing more to it. But I mean she wants me to fake date Andrew? Oh sweet baby Jesus help me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Golden Boy Alex

Фэнтези

89.4K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...
Being a Model of Victoria's Secret wickedace

Подростковая литература

407K 9.5K 20
A short story about a not-so-normal high schooler named Massie Smith. She is actually one of Victoria's Secret's Angels. You may think being a model...
Valentina ✔ B

Любовные романы

7.6K 188 12
Valentina Cabello is just your typical, drunken ass, smoking, 18 year old. She has slept with more guys than you can imagine. Every weekend: new part...
Undercover complexities_

Подростковая литература

246K 7.7K 42
"This is my story. The one that broke my heart, pieced it back together, and shattered it once more. But none of that matters anymore. Because my rai...